Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

After he was in Russia for two years (on a mission).   And, he's old to be an unmarried Mormon.

He should have gotten married within 1 year of returning from his mission.  As a RM, he would have had his pick.  

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

If Jeeeny is 62, at least they can now live off of her social security.  

She started getting SS when she moved to India, she turned 63 when they filmed this, and I bet it's a year old at least, so she's 64 going on 65.   

• Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Not trying to be rude but does this guy have some sort of behavioural condition ? Medical issue?

I think he may possibly be on the spectrum and I only mention that because he said himself that he doesn’t really understand normal social cues.

• Useful 6
  • Love 7
42 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Of course, Corey couldn't get it up.  He's completely flaccid.

What dumb ass guy tells his ex-girlfriend that he was going to have sex with another woman but he couldn’t get it up?  

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, WahooLAH99 said:

News flash Steven plenty of Americans thinks Mormonism is a cult, it’s not just Russians!

I laughed when they played that “soul” gospel song at the beginning of their segment…Mormons barely even let black people join their church, let alone use their music.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Ari is really working her camera time this season what with the war paint...

I watched a bit of Single Life, please tell me Dinyell’s friends are “influencers” trying to get camera time...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

So is there any chance Steven is going to fly to Turkey expecting to meet up with his girl, only for her to be detained in customs, and he then berates her predicament while enjoying his stay at the hotel?

That hasn't happened before, has it?

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

I laughed when they played that “soul” gospel song at the beginning of their segment…Mormons barely even let black people join their church, let alone use their music.

My thoughts exactly. Stop playing in my face, TLC.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Happy Birthday Jenny, turning 63.     10 years of relationship based on lying, cheating, catfishing, and enraged parents.

Totally unrelated, but "enraged parents" made me think of a little restaurant in NOLA years ago run by students in the culinary arts;  it was called the "enraged chicken."  I shall always think of Ma Summit as an "enraged chicken."

they must be desperate for a plot with Ari and Bunyan to bring her ex over;   I thought she never wanted to see Ethiopia again.  Booooringggg

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Yet they allow Angela of Love After Lock.

• Love 2
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Jennay is going to blow. Can’t wait!

I'm excited that the chair fling will be in Episode 1!!  They'll flashback to that every freakin' episode they're on for the entire season.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

Sooooo, he strayed from the church, hey?  Sex, drugs, rock & roll?  I'm betting all!

I'm betting it will be something lame and not shocking at all.  I'm happy to be wrong.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6