Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E17: The Doppelgang's All Here

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Eboni's LuAnn impersonation was great.  It was also nice to see her having fun.

I thought it was hilarious how she was talking into the microphone almost exclusively at first. That was shades of Eboni running to the van with the tequila bottle at the beginning of the season. I really would have liked to have seen more of that natural/relaxed having fun type of behavior.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Bershan added nothing to this episode and that is a shame, I don't think she had any chemistry with any of the ladies.  I noticed her orange sweatsuit, it was the same one Karen of Potomac wore!

I wonder if Ramona got extra money because her house was used for almost every episode this season, maybe a cleaning deposit?

The most desperate Ramona Moment was when dressed as Leah, mid drift tire hanging out along with side boob she awkwardly flirts with the "the help" asking if he knows who she is then preens and asks if he likes what he sees because she has side boob, see The Help ignores and pours her drink.

Next season will be better if only because the HW's might be able to take a trip, have a party, (lord knows Ramona has to have her 50 best girl friends birthday party), etc...I mean it has to be better, right?

It will only get better if most of the current cast is let go....especially Ramona.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

So sad… NY used to be my favourite RH franchise but it’s just so blah these days. Leah and Eboni haven’t gelled here at all. Something is so off and the episodes are just not that interesting.

Me too! 
I will say that from the bits we’ve seen of Eboni having fun, I think she might be enjoyable without Leah around. 

• Like 1
  • Love 14
54 minutes ago, Mar said:

Do you know who I want gone from my TV screen for ever, along with Leah and Eboni? Sonja. I cringe every time she is on the screen. I am so sick of her thinking that she is funny, trying to be funny, and over acting.y, trying to be funny, and over acting.

So you won't be buying tickets to her Caberlesque show this fall?   😁

image.png

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, kristen111 said:

A new low for Bravo .. frontal nudity.

Leah gets her usual crying jag in.  If it’s not her Grandmother, it’s Rob now.

All the hugging and kissing each other was over the top.  They were probably happy this season is over.  Some of them can’t stand one another.

Why was she crying over Rob? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mar said:

Do you know who I want gone from my TV screen for ever, along with Leah and Eboni? Sonja. I cringe every time she is on the screen. I am so sick of her thinking that she is funny, trying to be funny, and over acting.

Desperation, RHONY is thy name. 

I totally agree with you. Between the adult diapers, the public urination and the outrageous drunken outbursts, she's become a very pathetic caricature of herself. I used to really enjoy her back in the day when she was merely acting out the role of lady of the manor, but the further and further she got away from that time in her life, the more she became what we are seeing today. I think in order to be a good housewife cast member, they have to possess at least one aspirational trait. For Lu it might be her incredible figure, Ramona it might be her business savvy. Eboni for all of her faults, she is an intelligent woman so for her I'd say her intellect. I find absolutely nothing aspirational in Sonja and Leah.

• Love 17
6 hours ago, kristen111 said:

For some reason, Ebony’s Father and Mother didn’t want her to know.  She’s now probing, and the Father isn’t responding.  She should NOT have done this on National tv.  It is PRIVATE.

It is private, but I get the feeling Eboni had asked her mother about her father many times and her mom was just like “…”.  
I’m not saying it would be easy, but maybe if mom had the courage to tell her daughter what happened sometime within the last 40 years it would not have been made into a storyline on a reality show. Even if it reveals mom was a hoe or something horrible went down, a child deserves to know.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

It is private, but I get the feeling Eboni had asked her mother about her father many times and her mom was just like “…”.  
I’m not saying it would be easy, but maybe if mom had the courage to tell her daughter what happened sometime within the last 40 years it would not have been made into a storyline on a reality show. Even if it reveals mom was a hoe or something horrible went down, a child deserves to know.

Her Father could very well be someone very important.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Surprisingly I enjoyed it. Yes the pastie party was over the top and I could have done without it, but for the most part it was fun. I loved the identity swaps, I thought it was funny and Luanne and Eboni especially did really great. Everyone took it in good fun, which is what this cast of Housewives is known for (fight tooth and nail and then make up and move on). I only wish more of the season had been as funny as this episode, but I’m glad it ended on a good note. 

I really enjoyed it too.
I hated the boob party, and I hate seeing Leah's implants, just gross, but the rest of it was great.  Really funny.  I love the impersonations.  That was inspired.

Luann in her makeup for Eboni was soooooo beautiful.  Eboni kept saying that too. 

I love how Ramona as Leah was basically acting like a bitch who think she's hot shit which is exactly how Leah acts.

15 hours ago, ichbin said:

I'd be fine with Eboni returning because she has shown that she can be a joiner, but please, no more of the poseur extraordinaire. 

Yes

• Like 1
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Eboni grew on me this season and if the show returns next year I would like to see her come back. No way do I want to Leah return. I think Sonja needs a time out like Dorinda. She should be told to get help with her drinking and her delusional behavior and then maybe she can return in a year. 

Yes

• Like 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, chlban said:

Was Leah actually crying??  I thought it all looked very fake to me - just like several other times when she was supposedly crying - there were no actual tears and by putting her napkin or hands over her face, she essentially prevented up any camera shots of this so-called "crying". 

Leah is so phony - Rob is well rid of her.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 19

BRAVO just ran tge first season of NY during the day recently. I never would have imagined  in a million years, that I would one day see the Countess dancing around topless. I wish  I hadn't. It reminded me of all the times trashy Tammy Sue had to get naked on OC. Stupid and tacky. The rest of the show was better than most of the season but that really isn't saying much. I still cannot believe this was my favorite. Maybe they could just run the early seasons again in Prime Time.  It will be interesting to see who stays, if it is even renewed. I still don't like Eboni, but if she would stop preaching she might betolerable, IF they get rid of Leah. Leah has to go, no matter what. 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, OdinO. said:

Eboni and Sonja should keep their shirts on. They look fitter, dressed.

I thought the same thing, but also would include Ramona in this.  They all are in great shape, but Sonja and Ramona's bodies have changed with age and menopause.  

I think that out of all of them, Luann is in the best shape and is the most toned.  She looks amazing in everything from an old Ralph Lauren floral wrap dress to skinny jeans and a puffer bomber jacket to a sparkly Jovani evening gown.  (The only thing she DIDN'T look good in was that shiny, cheap looking royal blue dress that she wore to one reunion - that dress was hideous!!)

Does Luann have implants?  If so, they are the perfect size for her body, and looked very natural to me - not that I've done an intensive study on breast implants on anyone!   

• Love 11

Hey Moaney...I know that thumb sized dick dude...easiest blow job ever, right girl?

Leah crying over Rob is about as real as a Kardashian ass. 

You can't buy class....but you can buy pasties, and jiggle your tits for your friends. I'm not sure who forgot to bring the merkins, but it was truly a missed bonding opportunity. 

Kadooz to Eboni for the spot on countess impression!!

• LOL 11
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Lu dressed as Eboni was the first time I thought it was obvious she has implants.

I don't think they are good ones either -- they aren't huge but they sit far away from each other and look like tennis balls to me.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

I don't think they are good ones either -- they aren't huge but they sit far away from each other and look like tennis balls to me.

They're the old school over the muscle type - they kind of float and have a life of their own 😲

I'm pretty sure Sonja's are over the muscle as well.  Her body fat percentage is higher so it's not as obvious but they both probably had them done in the early 90s.  I got mine in 1998 and went under the muscle - they're still going strong.  My lady doctors over the years have always told me if they're maintaining status quo, no need to change them out.  I've never had a complication.  They're also not huge - I went from probably an AA to a full B.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I thought it was hilarious how she was talking into the microphone almost exclusively at first.

I loved that Luann pointed out how she was always talking into the microphone and thought it was funny.  That's the Luann I see glimpses of every now and then.

16 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Does Luann have implants?  If so, they are the perfect size for her body, and looked very natural to me - not that I've done an intensive study on breast implants on anyone!   

There looked to be too much flat space between them to be natural, but I agree that they look pretty good.

Now, Eboni's boobs?  Yikes.  It was even more jarring to see her TH in the gold dress, with them pushed up under her chin, knowing what they look like unfettered.

• LOL 3
23 hours ago, Mar said:

Do you know who I want gone from my TV screen for ever, along with Leah and Eboni? Sonja. I cringe every time she is on the screen. I am so sick of her thinking that she is funny, trying to be funny, and over acting.

Desperation, RHONY is thy name. 

So you won't be buying a ticket for her Caburlesque show, then?

4 hours ago, mytmo said:

Leah's cleavage bugged me all season.  Looks weird

Leah has what Dr Terry Dubrow would describe as a monoboob - where there's no separation of the breasts so you get one continuous boob that's only divided at the bottom.

• Love 7

"Let's join tits!" Made me literally laugh out loud. That's why I can't fully quit Luann. It also reminded me of the "Ass to Ass" guy in Requiem for a Dream.

Underwhelming season, but I'll give it a Covid pass.

I am surprised that Eboni hasn't met her father yet. What is going on there? I can't imagine how that must feel. Your parents are alive, but no one wants to give you answers.

If Leah truly isn't interested in getting serious with someone, that's fine, but phrasing it as she doesn't want to date anyone else because of what it'll do to Rob and their relationship with Kiki is some bullshit. Girl, Rob is not thinking like that. Men rarely do. I guarantee if Rob were to meet a woman he wants to settle down with, he would not put a stop to it because of Leah's feelings.

• Love 9
On 9/1/2021 at 8:42 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

For those unfamiliar with the song, and thinking back to Leah's far from gracious, "You're a ho! You're a ho! You're a ho!" scene, I offer the first verse here:

Not exactly top lyrics there, but yes, W.A.P. was referencing the song. 

I'm not wanting to see Leah again, but I like Eboni. Seeing Eboni hold Ramona's arm, I think a real friendship may be there. And to be shallow, I love Eboni's hair in this episode.

Edited by nokat
  • Love 6
52 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think it would have been hilarious if Eboni's "new" half-sisters were the Marcos of New Jersey, with Joe Gorga as a BIL.

Can you imagine Teresa sitting through one of her lectures?

DiscreteReflectingDugong-size_restricted

⚰️ , just ⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 9/1/2021 at 12:00 PM, MsMalin said:

Am I too woke or too old fashioned?  Why is it ok for a group of women to talk derogatorily of about the size of a guys d*** and how good he is in bed?

They did this on the talk once had a segment and all the host did was sexually objectify a guy and talk about taking him home and what they would do  and i was sitting there like IF this was 4 guys saying the same thing about a women their heads would explode.. its a double standerd that needs to stop

• Love 12
On 9/2/2021 at 2:17 AM, OdinO. said:

Eboni and Sonja should keep their shirts on. They look fitter, dressed.

Why? Can only fit people get their tops off? I'm not saying any of us need to see any of them topless, but I think Eboni and Sonja look just as good as the rest of them and besides, what does it matter what they look like. They were having fun. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
On 9/1/2021 at 9:00 AM, MsMalin said:

Am I too woke or too old fashioned?  Why is it ok for a group of women to talk derogatorily of about the size of a guys d*** and how good he is in bed?  If it was a group of men talking about women's bodies and their expertise in bed everyone would be up in arms. Sure, I guess it still happens in real life in private but on national tv it just seems unseemly to talk about no matter what sex you are. And enough about Harry Dubin. I'd sue Bravo if I were him.

It happens. I happened to be around a corner from a guy talking about me in detail. I hadn't had sex with him but he enjoyed telling other men he had. Call me old fashioned too, but I think it's wrong.

• Love 7
On 9/1/2021 at 3:46 PM, chlban said:

Maybe because she loves him?  From what I see, he only sees her when necessary, then hits the road.  He’s only around to see the girl grow up properly and morally.

• Love 5
On 9/3/2021 at 11:55 AM, Glama said:

Why? Can only fit people get their tops off? I'm not saying any of us need to see any of them topless, but I think Eboni and Sonja look just as good as the rest of them and besides, what does it matter what they look like. They were having fun. 

I didn't any to see any of them but they look much better dressed. The others look the same. Trust me, I'm a big fat ass, I wouldn't have joined in

• Love 4
4 hours ago, OdinO. said:

I didn't any to see any of them but they look much better dressed. The others look the same. Trust me, I'm a big fat ass, I wouldn't have joined in

Don't worry, my big fat ass wouldn't have joined either 😅 But I like it when  other people aren't as restricted as I am. 

• Love 6

Wow. 

Only 2 pages of comments days after the finale episode of New York.

In contrast, episode 15 of Beverly Hills this past week - now up to 11 pages.  

Bah - Byee New York.  You had a good run. 😪

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Wow. 

This kills me 

• Love 2
On 9/1/2021 at 7:20 AM, MsMalin said:

I want to know who and how they convinced the "ladies" to wear pasties and boob bump. If this how high society acts in their 50s and 60s I think I'm happy to be a middle class housewife.

I have been wondering that due to the terrible ratings/viewership and obvious Covid limitations this season,  that somebody (production) put the cast up to this. (I mean, just who bought the pasties ? ) The goal being,... hey lets have the the New York cast do something so outrageously bold that no other Housewives' franchise has done !~ Lets have the entire cast take off their tops and show their tits  - and not in dark lighting in a swimming pool  !  To save the franchise. 

Idiots didn't know the show's main demographic.  What they did was embarrassing and horrific.

To quote Ramona seasons ago: so declasse'.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Wow. 

BH is featuring the public implosion of a conman and his wife who gives zero fucks about the widows, orphans and burn victims he stole money from to fund his and her lavish lifestyle.  NY is featuring boobie pasties.   No contest.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 9/5/2021 at 10:32 AM, Glama said:

Don't worry, my big fat ass wouldn't have joined either 😅 But I like it when  other people aren't as restricted as I am. 

Back when I was a young thing, there were communal showers, from high school to later college. I'm not shocked by seeing other women naked. I realized that is not the case for everyone. I also wouldn't be showing my boobs on tv or at a party.

• Love 1