Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: Circle of Distrust

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I am shocked, shocked I tell you that neither Kyle nor Rinna read the whole article.

You know they were waiting for one of the others to show up and give them the details.

Well, last time there was an article Rinna needed Dorit to pronounce the hard words. She also had to have Erika read the croquet set up instructions. I really wonder how well she can read...or maybe she can't see and is too vain to wear glasses?

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

It's great how Rinna is still so determined to make this about how they should be worried about Erika and her mental state as if she couldn't possibly have the kind of mental state that's been coldly living off the proceeds meant to pay for someone else's skin grafts for years.

Seriously.  Rinna is pushing this narrative hard. Read the tea leaves, Rinna.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Well, last time there was an article Rinna needed Dorit to pronounce the hard words. She also had to have Erika read the croquet set up instructions. I really wonder how well she can read...or maybe she can't see and is too vain to wear glasses?

Maybe she can’t see past her lips.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sistermagpie said:

LOL. Was Dorit just having a conversation with a member of her staff who isn't white? 

Yup 

Because she is trying to deflect from her guilt.  That’s why Kyle 

She knew but she didn’t care until the money ran out 

• Love 2

Sutton is not as dumb as she looks. And Kyle is at least waking up. Oh boy, next week looks good. Ask those questions ladies. I want to see Erika squirm. 
Side note: these women all dress to the nines all the time. 

• Love 19
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

lol, which just proves how bad Erika's acting was. That histrionic Sutton was going, "yeah you're doing too much." Good for Sutton calling out the bullshit instead of this tip toeing around Erika. And Rinna continues to prove why she's the fakest bitch on this show that will dance high and low for that check. 

The woman who felt justified in grilling and treating Denise like she'd committed a fucking crime is now acting like Garcelle is rude and insensitive and "doesn't have anyone's back" for asking questions of someone who IS allegedly guilty of a crime. Kudos to Crystal for continuing to defend Garcelle and during that dinner conversation about "not seeing color", I realized why Crystal's presence is probably even more necessary.

Because probably for the first time, Garcelle was having a race related conversation with these women and someone genuinely related to her. And on a completely separate and unrelated note, I LOVE Crystal's style. Okay, let's ignore the questionable leather pants (lol) that might have been a rare misstep. But in general, I love her clean and minimalist style that seems so simple and uncomplicated but is probably expensive as f.. I was living for her pairing those converse with that jacket and just her whole look in the final scene. 

We welcome you to the #TeamCrystalLove ...

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Am I going to hell for laughing every time they show Erika fake crying, hyperventilating and talking to herself in the bathroom.

Meet you there😀

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Wait, it's coming.

Nope. She is too far up Erika’s ass. I don’t know if she’s afraid of her or if she’s trying to be nicer because she caught so much shit for being a bitch to Denise last season. 

6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

no it won't... she is 100% committed to Erikas side Dunno if its cause they share a management thing or what but shes not budging and its just showing how big of a piece  of lying hypocritical shit she is 

Ditto. 

• Love 10

StrayCat80 and KeyWestCLubKid - I've misunderstood StrayCat80's comment. I thought StrayCat80 was asking when Rinna was going to go after Garcelle to "OWN" her part of upsetting Erika  - not when Rinna was going to own it.  Cause we all know that Rinna never owns any of her behaviour!

Edited by whydoievencare
Read more comments and had to make a correction.
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I wonder if Rinna is wearing shades because she knows she's especially full of poo, and it's easier to lie with eyes covered. 

Rinna looks like an absolute fool in that getup.

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12