Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: Circle of Distrust

• Start Topic

Garcelle is in the hot seat when a distraught Erika leaves the trip early, but she refuses to roast alone. On their last day in the desert, the women wake up to a stunning exposé that leaves Kyle, Lisa and Dorit with questions. Meanwhile, Sutton calls an emergency meeting among the group – but not everyone makes the guest list.

Airdate: 08/11/2021

Please limit your discussion to events that occur in this episode.  Real time events are spoilers and belong in the media or individual housewife threads. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

And here we GO

Sometimes everything is not up for discussion...bitch you are on a reality show And after last season with what ALL of you did to Denise this is bullshit and you know it LOL

were they eating McDonald's? LOL

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14

And I think Erika wants to be the center of attention no matter what is going on. This whole drama is about her and her tears, and her marriage all manufactured to distract people from what she's probably done.

• Love 24
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I’ll bet when the truth comes out about how guilty (yes, I think she) Erika is these women are going to feels like fools for coddling her. At least I hope they do, they aren’t that stupid are they? 

"Ah plead the 5th judge".

Yea sadly they are.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Am I going to hell for laughing every time they show Erika fake crying, hyperventilating and talking to herself in the bathroom. What a twit. 
Don’t feel bad Garcelle, you did nothing wrong. 
Why isn’t Rinna screaming OWE IT like she’s done to everyone else? 

If I have to hear “Open & Honest” one more time!  All 3 women on the hike knew it was being filmed so what’s the big deal with the others finding out?  I agree with Kyle, why didn’t she tell them when they ask if she talked to Tom “no, but he has been calling me and leaving messages, I don’t answer or reply”. 

• Love 20