Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: Circle of Distrust

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Rinna looks like an absolute fool in that getup.

Like a knock-off, Dollar Store Elton John! 

1 hour ago, bosawks said:

You keep saying LLC but you know the thought bubble over Kyle and Rinna is Elle Elle See…

The other thought bubble over their heads reads: Isn't that a magazine?

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
Forgot the word other
  • LOL 17
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

I can’t believe she complained about being asked to rinse her plate. And complained kyle didn’t have help at her vacation home. WTF. Does this bitch even wipe her own ass? Come on Dorit, we all know you are not that rich. 

Seriously. I have a lot of actually rich family. They're not that goddamn spoiled. A girl's trip doesn't mean not lifting a finger for most people. 

• Love 18

I loved Sutton in this episode. I loved it when she commented that Kathy was so bossy in telling her that her necklace was a little too daytime for dinner. Meanwhile Sutton is wearing a gorgeous (can't remember the designer name) cuff bracelet. I also liked when Sutton commented on Dorit's ridiculous get up. I thought she was going to end her remarks with "Bless her heart". 

I also loved Harry texting a picture of his acrylic nails. Harry has, and continues to be, not only my fav husband of the franchises I watch (OC, BH, NY) but my favourite person. 

Loved seeing Kyle's dogs. I could watch an entire episode of just those furbabies. 

• Love 22
34 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Garcelle continues to rise above the core RHOBH mindless twits.  She is an amazing person. I am loving Sutton more this season than last, even with all of her histrionics early on.  Crystal is growing on me too.  

The dream team!

• Love 13

Sutton thinks that "White collar crime" doesn't have victims.  First of all, oh my god.

Sutton:  "These aren't white collar crimes.  These are crimes that have victims."  I am shocked that somebody could be so fucking stupid.  

Dorit has become Teddy.  Completely superfluous.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Hahaha Rinna, shit stirrer extraordinaire, asking Garcelle why she felt the need to ask a question.  Give me a break.  

And Garcelle didn't even ask a question.  She made a statement: "Erika said that Tom calls her."

Hahahahahahah Kathy:  "I DON'T KNOW HER."   hahahahahahahahahahah

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Sutton thinks that "White collar crime" doesn't have victims.  First of all, oh my god.

Sutton:  "These aren't white collar crimes.  These are crimes that have victims."  I am shocked that somebody could be so fucking stupid.  

Dorit has become Teddy.  Completely superfluous.

Even though I loved Sutton this episode for being one of the few with balls, you're right. I was surprised she said that. 

• Love 8

Am I the only one who was repeatedly shouting "Queen Garcelle" at the TV tonight while grinning like a proper fan girl and clapping when she spoke?

To clarify, I was fan girling more than I usually do each week.

And, yes, she walks on water in my world.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 19
Just now, amarante said:

Erika knew all about the LA Times article when she was at La Quinta.  The article states that the reporters had asked both Tom and Erika for comments and had received no response. 

Yep. Garcelle accurately pointed out that Erika was always going to leave before that article hit that morning she was just the excuse she used. Erika started laying the groundwork earlier before her hike with Garcelle when saying she might have to go early do to the hearing in Chicago. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
4 hours ago, Straycat80 said:
4 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Am I going to hell for laughing every time they show Erika fake crying, hyperventilating and talking to herself in the bathroom. What a twit. 
Don’t feel bad Garcelle, you did nothing wrong. 
Why isn’t Rinna screaming OWE IT like she’s done to everyone else? 

I will join you as well on the road to Hades in my hand basket full of snacks and adult beverages as well as different items to smoke.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

I did have to laugh at Sutton's remarks at the beginning of the episode where she commented that Erika was overreacting and people don't fall apart like that over nothing-  not very self-aware!

However, she redeemed herself by questioning Erika's involvement in Tom's thievery.  I can't wait to see what happens next week.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

LOL can someone explain Boy George's involvement in that phone call between Dorit and PK?!

He lives with them.  Supposedly PK is his manager or some such bullshit. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Dorit, if your children only see people of colour in service positions in your house they are learning lessons about race/colour that are shaped by you and your lifestyle. Your household with workers of different races is not providing a multicultural lifestyle. Well, it’s certainly not a multicultural lifestyle of equity. It’s a lifestyle that supports and reinforces a race supremacy, which is what your children are learning from.

The fact that she didn’t get that and was basically shouting “I also have white people who work in my home” as a defense was so cringey. I mean not at as absolute beyond the pale cringe as insisting that her MOTHER has a black best friend!!!!!!!!!! so her kids get it. 

Kathy’s “my childhood friend MJ, liked people not seeing color” was horrendous on so many levels but at least she shut the fuck up for a lot of it and let Garcelle and Crystal speak. Have no clue if any of it resonated because her face doesn’t change but at least she didn’t start talking over them!  

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 21
11 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I’ll bet when the truth comes out about how guilty (yes, I think she) Erika is these women are going to feels like fools for coddling her. At least I hope they do, they aren’t that stupid are they? 

Crying on the outside, laughing on the inside.  They are thrilled it isn’t them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Between this show and New York, I’m shocked at how dumb some white people still are about race. I knew saying ‘I don’t see color.’ And ‘I/etc Have black friends.’ were ignorant things to say decades ago. How did so many of these women miss that message?! 

Garcelle is a blunt question-asker, but she shouldn’t feel bad about questioning Erika. It’s their jobs. And Erika should know the drill by now. 

• Love 19
11 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And here we GO

sometimes everything is not up for discussion...bitch you are on a reality show LOL

were they eating McDonald's? LOL

I never understand this with any of these shows. You say it on camera, but then get mad when it’s brought up or back to the person it was about. Do they think these scenes will be left on the cutting room floor?!?! Surely they know as well as we do, it won’t. So why be upset? 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Sutton is not as dumb as she looks. And Kyle is at least waking up. Oh boy, next week looks good. Ask those questions ladies. I want to see Erika squirm. 
Side note: these women all dress to the nines all the time. 

These ninnies are busy wondering which outfit they are wearing to court.  Hats?  No hats?  Veils?  Handkerchiefs?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

I felt bad for Garcelle. Why is Rinna catering to Erika so much?  She’s such a shit stirring asshole. I’m glad Kathy went and got Garcelle. 
I felt the conversation about race went much better than another franchises conversations are going even though some of the comments are still iffy.
Finally, the ladies are asking some questions. Victims. It’s sinking in that they exist.

Dorit must have looked at Rinnas track suit from the previous night and thought “hold my beer”

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, 65mickey said:

You should watch. Lisa is doing herself no favors and Andy is not buying her blind defense of Erika and her explanation of why she is treating Erika with kid gloves while she went for the jugular with Denise. She seems very nervous and defensive. And I might add she looks horrible in her 1970's lime green pant suit. 

She always looks like a skinny clown.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I really hate to be the person making this comment, and making it as the 150th comment on page 3, but none of these OMG OMG LOOK OMG group discovery meetings seemed remotely candid or unplanned/un-directed.

OK, now I'll read the thread.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, swankie said:

What the hell did Erica mean, "You got it out of me twice."?  She volunteered the information that Tom calls her.  It wasn't like Garcelle asked, "Does Tom call you?" and browbeat her into answering.  If I was Garcelle I would have said, "Bitch, don't blame me for your diarrhea of the mouth in front of the cameras!"  And I think she and Tom both should go to jail just like Theresa and Joe Judice.   

One thing I’m happy about.  Erika can’t claim dementia.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, amarante said:

Erika knew all about the LA Times article when she was at La Quinta.  The article states that the reporters had asked both Tom and Erika for comments and had received no response. 

Of course, Erika knew. When a story of that nature is being written, you are aware of it because not only will a good reporter at least request an interview, they are also talking to people you know. She probably wasn't entirely sure when the story was coming but she knew it was happening. And the fact that she didn't give the rest of the ladies the head's up says everything. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
9 hours ago, rlc said:

When Sutton is the voice of reason, it’s time to re-examine everything.

She won me over by muttering "we did this already" to Crystal during the race discussion. I liked seeing them getting along. That said, I thought that discussion went rather well, despite Dorit's claim that her children were too small and innocent to learn about race, followed up by her my uncle's half-sister's roommate's boyfriend's landlord is Black nonsense 🙄. Then again, seeing NY Ramona pull a full-on woe-is-me tantrum is probably skewing things for me.

• Love 19