Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Aside from the hair cut I too thought it looked a little shrinish in her foyer, dollars to donuts none of those flowers were real.  Somewhere there is a Home Goods fresh out of silk flowers in vases with that fake water.

It looked like a damn funeral home to me.

• Love 1

For a man who hasn't been sworn in, he sure loves playing a lawyer on twitter:

James Marchese @JLMarchese111 · 8m 8 minutes ago
#RHONJ Trial : Prosecution has provided opening statement on @realmrhousewife http://realmrhousewife.com/2014/11/11/rhonj-trial-opening-arguments/ … waiting for Defense response.

James Marchese @JLMarchese111 · 14m 14 minutes ago
#RHONJ TRIAL: Opening Argument http://realmrhousewife.com/2014/11/11/rhonj-trial-opening-arguments/ … ..Please follow link! As Prosecutor strike a huge Blow to "booby"

James Marchese @JLMarchese111 · 1h 1 hour ago
#RHONJ TRIAL: 3 PARTS OPENING ARGUMENTS WILL BE at @realmrhousewife EVIDENCE SUBMITTED at @AllAboutTheTea_ & CLOSING at @RealityAshhole

James Marchese @JLMarchese111 · 2h 2 hours ago
#RHONJ TRIAL TONIGHT 7:00 pm EST. TRAIL OF BOOBY - OPENING ARGUMENTS 7:00 EVIDENCE WILL BE PRESENTED 7:20 CLOSING ARGUMENT 7:40.#RHOA

James Marchese @JLMarchese111 · 4h 4 hours ago
Courts in session: @JLMarchese111 presents #RHONJ Trial. Opening arguments start @ 6|7c. Don't Miss it! @realmrhousewife @RealityAshhole

James Marchese @JLMarchese111 · 21h 21 hours ago
Big day tomorrow... Trial prep...Night All god bless.

What kind of fresh hell just assaulted by freaking eyeballs?!? "I get it, I'm rude"...really dude rude does not even begin to describe the deplorable, disgusting, sleazy, attention whoring behavior you displayed since walking onto my screen. You are delusional if think that the Character and Ethics Board is not going to have several interns scour social media, and every blog and blurb that has been written by you, about you, your professional history/practices past and present. In the word of Gandolf the Grey "YOU SHALL NOT PASS"! He makes me want to wretch with his smug face.

Amber is living on delusional island defending his shit behavior, painting him as a misunderstood man. I have to ask myself what kind of insecurity allows someone to laugh off this kind of behavior by her husband. She is a special kind of stupid.

I will never watch this show again if these people come back.

• Love 5

There is no "character committee." Or there was (lawyers on this board have confirmed it's part of passing the bar, and it's usually a quick background check), and I'm sure it took them all of five minutes to reject him. He's just using the so-called "dance with the committee" as an excuse to explain why he isnt yet a licensed atty.

• Love 2

There is no "character committee." Or there was (lawyers on this board have confirmed it's part of passing the bar, and it's usually a quick background check), and I'm sure it took them all of five minutes to reject him. He's just using the so-called "dance with the committee" as an excuse to explain why he isnt yet a licensed atty.

As soon as Jim said police reports I thought Jim had an incident where he tried to pass a application for a custody order and got caught.  That will keep you from passing the background check.

• Love 1

I live in Jersey and "committee of characters" seems much more in keeping with the spirit of the state..........

• Love 1

I was wondering about the "character committee" comment. I'm licensed in Texas, and as part of taking the bar you had to take a professional ethics exam as well as basically be background checked including submitting fingerprints.  And they were really clear as part of the process that short of a serious felony, most things would not disqualify you IF you were upfront about them in your application for admittance.  If you didn't tell them and then it came up in your check, you would not be admitted.  I don't even remember how we found if we were cleared, I guess they just notified you if you weren't.

I would not be surprised at all if Jim didn't disclose things or painted them differently than a background check would reveal.

• Love 1

In NY, you pass the written portion of the Bar first, before you go before the Character & Fitness Board. Which is usually just a technicality. For me, they asked me if my address was current, and that was it. I imagine if you have a criminal history or complicated credit history your interview would be longer.

In NJ, it seems like you take care of the Character Committee portion prior to taking the Bar. At least you submit that information first. The information is on this page: https://www.njbarexams.org/appinfo.action?id=1 under "Certification of Character." It's possible the state requested additional information from Jim, but by now the 2014 successful candidate list has been released. There's no way his "dance" with them would continue this long. My guess is the Committee withheld his certification.

• Love 1

He's beginning to grow on me because of his heinousness.  This guy is for real in his douchebaggery.  He is so gleeful in his smug, atrocious behavior, both on screen and on twitter.  He is both stupid and confident.  The others just can't deal with him, but they have to.  I kind of like that he just came right out and told the "lie" about Santa and Rino.  Better than having it whispered about all season. And for sure those twins knew it was coming out.  I think he is genuine. Probably the only genuine thing on this show. Most people have seen the real Jim.  It's a fascinating look.  How does this guy live?  He is filming with a bunch of moronic twits - felons, lowlifes or true idiots and he is creating havoc in their world.  Without Jim, this season would have been a snooze.  

Cruel than show them real cruelty?  Where does this guy come from?  It's laughable.  His posturing is unbelievable.

Preventing the Atlantic City footage from being shown has probably fed into Jim's seemingly misplaced feelings of importance and power.  So that actually makes sense. 

I think I lost a post.  His sense of power which seems so inflated to the viewing audience ---- if he shut down the footage of Atlantic City, then his bizarre self of importance actually makes sense. 

Edited by Perwinkle Duffer
  • Love 2

Reality Tea reported that Jimbo got an $8.5 million settlement for being a whistleblower against Bank of America in the mortgage fraud case.  He just go the money this year.  Lol.  That little twerp is the richest of the NJ HWs.  No wonder he is sitting there laughing in their faces.  Little shit comes out on top again.  They must be seething.

• Love 1

Reality Tea reported that Jimbo got an $8.5 million settlement for being a whistleblower against Bank of America in the mortgage fraud case.  He just go the money this year.  Lol.  That little twerp is the richest of the NJ HWs.  No wonder he is sitting there laughing in their faces.  Little shit comes out on top again.  They must be seething.

As long as the little twerp files his taxes correctly !!!

He's still...Jim. So he doesn't come out on top. He still has to live with that insane ego and crippling insecurity that make him into the attention whoring beast he is. The others are no winners, but he's still the biggest loser of the bunch.

• Love 2

There's speculation out there that Amber will be replaced by Danielle Staub next season.

http://www.examiner.com/article/is-jacqueline-laurita-danielle-staub-replacing-amber-marchese-on-rhonj

(I'm kicking myself as I say this).....Would that it were so.

My memories of Danielle include:

1) her horrific, soul killing sex tape

2) the sad granny field trip to the strip club

3) her "muscle"; the Welcome Back, Kotter-reject

4) being chased through a counrty club by a silverback

5) getting her weave yanked by spawn of Jacqaloon

6) bringing a clump of red doll hair to the reunion, claiming it was her yanked out weave

I don't remember Danielle being dangerous. Just delusional and capital-C Crazy.

ETA- Okay, yeah. She probably wanted to skin and wear Dina....

Oh God you nailed it! I Love You!

I will add to my memories of Danielle:  Her after dark, stalking fieldtrip, joyride with the kiddos. And...that she was stood up by someone she only knows as "Gucci Model" that she'd been having phone sex with for over a year.

That said, I thought Granny Kim, Caroline and Teresa were always way more heinous than Danielle. 

• Love 1

Just read that the lump was malignant but small and she underwent surgery on Monday.  I assume it was the same cancer, an aggressive one, and that it is unusual for recurrence after having gone through a total mastectomy.  The article is in the Daily Mail UK in case anyone is interested.

Just read that the lump was malignant but small and she underwent surgery on Monday.  I assume it was the same cancer, an aggressive one, and that it is unusual for recurrence after having gone through a total mastectomy.  The article is in the Daily Mail UK in case anyone is interested.

Sad.  Maybe time to change the title of the thread.  http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/24/amber-marchese-cancer-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-surgery/?adid=hero8

• Love 6

I don't know much about breast cancer but the fact that something grew after a double mastectomy AND chemo is very unsettling to me. My best to Amber that she gets through this.

• Love 5

Yes, I hope she avoids all stressers (and RHONJ) is definitely a biggie.  She needs to concentrate on getting well.  The fact that she has another malignant tumor cannot be good news.  Poor thing.

The latest article I read quoted Jim as saying he never told TMZ cancer had returned and they are still awaiting the results of her biopsy. Which makes sense, it takes about a week for those results. I genuinely hope Amber does not have to face cancer again. 

I vote for thread the change. Nothing to joke about.

Love and support to Amber. <3

I was going to say the exact same thing.  This really sucks.  I hope she defeats it once and for all this time.

(edited)

Change the tense from had to has. It was the truth and  will still be the truth If she comes back what do you think we are going to be hearing every second she on the screen. If she or her husband act like a bitch to others what do you think she'll bring up every time she's called on it or she has screen time. She liked the attention of being a victim of cancer.

I hope she beats it just for her kids sake but I don't want her back and I won't watch a season of her dealing with it. I don't care for her nor her family. She loved the evil side of her husband. I still remember her getting wet sitting with Tiny Jim on the bed in Florida after he verbally attacked Theresa, Jim and Nicole and was an ass to everybody else. She made false apologies to everyone but secretly she loved it. Time and time again.

Another issue that clouds any good will I would have for her is the fact that it doesn't seem to bother her that her own husband was involved with and profited from lying to cancer patients about the cancer drug he was promoting. Karma is a bitch.

There that's her new thread title, Amber Marchese: "Karma is a bitch when it comes to my cancer"

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2

Change the tense from had to has. It was the truth and  will still be the truth If she comes back what do you think we are going to be hearing every second she on the screen. If she or her husband act like a bitch to others what do you think she'll bring up every time she's called on it or she has screen time. She liked the attention of being a victim of cancer.

I hope she beats it just for her kids sake but I don't want her back and I won't watch a season of her dealing with it. I don't care for her nor her family. She loved the evil side of her husband. I still remember her getting wet sitting with Tiny Jim on the bed in Florida after he verbally attacked Theresa, Jim and Nicole and was an ass to everybody else. She made false apologies to everyone but secretly she loved it. Time and time again.

Another issue that clouds any good will I would have for her is the fact that it doesn't seem to bother her that her own husband was involved with and profited from lying to cancer patients about the cancer drug he was promoting. Karma is a bitch.

There that's her new thread title, Amber Marchese: "Karma is a bitch when it comes to my cancer"

Wow.

• Love 1

I asked Lisin to change it. She did even though she's not the mod any longer.

Change the tense from had to has. It was the truth and will still be the truth If she comes back what do you think we are going to be hearing every second she on the screen. If she or her husband act like a bitch to others what do you think she'll bring up every time she's called on it or she has screen time. She liked the attention of being a victim of cancer.

I hope she beats it just for her kids sake but I don't want her back and I won't watch a season of her dealing with it. I don't care for her nor her family. She loved the evil side of her husband. I still remember her getting wet sitting with Tiny Jim on the bed in Florida after he verbally attacked Theresa, Jim and Nicole and was an ass to everybody else. She made false apologies to everyone but secretly she loved it. Time and time again.

Another issue that clouds any good will I would have for her is the fact that it doesn't seem to bother her that her own husband was involved with and profited from lying to cancer patients about the cancer drug he was promoting. Karma is a bitch.

There that's her new thread title, Amber Marchese: "Karma is a bitch when it comes to my cancer"

Umm...no

• Love 2
(edited)

As I said above, I hope she recovers for her kids sake.

My words and feelings are harsh. I'm sorry her cancer returned but my feelings are tempered because I do think of all those cancer patients that were lied to by her husband and his company, and that he later profited from it. Who knows how many had their hopes dashed, their lives shortened because of the false claims promoted about the drug.

Karma is a bitch because after falsely promoting a cancer drug to people desperate for a cure, Jim and his family are unfortunately having to deal with cancer raising it's ugly head again. I have wondered how he would feel if his wife was lied to about a drug that she was hoping would save her life.

I have family members who battled and survived cancer and had family who battled and died from it some quite painfully. I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 3
(edited)

C

As someone living with AIDS, I will never ever sanction the view that someone getting a disease as karma.

Disease is not punishment. You may be saying it with tongue in cheeck, but man people really do view disease as punishment and I have had those words said to me 

I don't like her either, JFTR

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 9
(edited)

As someone living with AIDS, I will never ever sanction the view that someone getting a disease as karma.

Disease is not punishment. You may be saying it with tongue in cheeck, but man people really do view disease as punishment and I have had those words said to me 

I don't like her either, JFTR

First off, I hope this finds you strong and well. I am so sorry that people have said those words to you. They are hurtful and very wrong. Disease is not a punishment.

My thread title was meant to be tongue in cheek. As a person I don't like the woman but I would never wish her cancer to return and I hope she recovers. Amber did, as we have stated in the threads, bring it up almost every damn time she could on the show and tried to relate it to anything that happened to others. She made it her storyline, hence the tag line for her thread here till recently, and she liked the attention she was getting. Her actions on the show color my perception of her and who she has shown herself to be tempers any feelings I would have about anything that happens to her in her life. Do I wish her ill health, no I do not but I still don't like her.

As I said I do find it a bit karmic that Jim is now having to deal with cancer in his family, having to live with the uncertainty and desperate hope for his wife, just as his unknowing victims and their families had to do. They put hope into a drug that they were falsely told could help them and I'm sure for some their hopes were dashed. Maybe Jim now sees how wrong, awful and sordid his actions were and realizes the emotional pain and suffering he once helped cause.  

Once again I wish you happiness, wellness and strength.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 1

First off, I hope this finds you strong and well. I am so sorry that people have said those words to you. They are hurtful and very wrong. Disease is not a punishment.

My thread title was meant to be tongue in cheek. As a person I don't like the woman but I would never wish her cancer to return and I hope she recovers. Amber did, as we have stated in the threads, bring it up almost every damn time she could on the show and tried to relate it to anything that happened to others. She made it her storyline, hence the tag line for her thread here till recently, and she liked the attention she was getting. Her actions on the show color my perception of her and who she has shown herself to be tempers any feelings I would have about anything that happens to her in her life. Do I wish her ill health, no I do not but I still don't like her.

As I said I do find it a bit karmic that Jim is now having to deal with cancer in his family, having to live with the uncertainty and desperate hope for his wife, just as his unknowing victims and their families had to do. They put hope into a drug that they were falsely told could help them and I'm sure for some their hopes were dashed. Maybe Jim now sees how wrong, awful and sordid his actions were and realizes the emotional pain and suffering he once helped cause.  

Once again I wish you happiness, wellness and strength.

:) No worries. I'm not offended or anything and I realized you were  being tongue in cheek.

I too can't stand it when people use their illness as a weapon or as a sort of get out of jail free card. Being sick, or having been sick does not make it OK to be an asshole. I actually get pretty angry when people use illnesses that way. And yes, people who are sick can be good people or bad people, just like everyone else. Most people who are sick just want to be treated like normal. If I'm  being an ass , tell me I'm being an ass. I am not untouchable. I just want to be normal. I also don't want to be defined by my illness, and it seems to me that Amber(and Kim Richards) want their illnesses to define them. 

That said ,we have only seen amber for a season ,and that was the time period around her normal check up. Of course if she is  currently Ill, we will see it again this season.

I am a healthy 25 year long term survivor.

• Love 6

it seems to me that Amber(and Kim Richards) want their illnesses to define them.

Amber's only storyline besides the cancer was being wife to a douchebag. In my experience (long family history of young to middle-aged adults with cancer), people with cancer often fall into either the category not wanting to talk about it ever, or not being able to stop talking about it. I think both are coping mechanisms. And I'm sure Amber was repeatedly prompted to discuss it on air by Bravo. And even given the current circumstances, it was amusing that she kept calling it THE cancer, not my cancer or just cancer.

What did piss me off last season was when Amber kept comparing fighting cancer to fighting off a felony charge that you brought on yourself and then made worse by continuing to lie, and saying they were like the same thing. That made me want to slap her.

And Kim Richards is a crazy drunk. She and Amber don't really appear to be in the same category. Its possible that Amber is a serious attention whore, but she never seemed psychotic or addicted to alcohol or drugs.

Amber's only storyline besides the cancer was being wife to a douchebag. In my experience (long family history of young to middle-aged adults with cancer), people with cancer often fall into either the category not wanting to talk about it ever, or not being able to stop talking about it. I think both are coping mechanisms. And I'm sure Amber was repeatedly prompted to discuss it on air by Bravo. And even given the current circumstances, it was amusing that she kept calling it THE cancer, not my cancer or just cancer.

What did piss me off last season was when Amber kept comparing fighting cancer to fighting off a felony charge that you brought on yourself and then made worse by continuing to lie, and saying they were like the same thing. That made me want to slap her.

And Kim Richards is a crazy drunk. She and Amber don't really appear to be in the same category. Its possible that Amber is a serious attention whore, but she never seemed psychotic or addicted to alcohol or drugs.

No.. I think Amber is probably a better human being that kim. I only meant that they let their illnesses define them.. Not that they had similar issues/illnesses.

My mother had kidney cancer and she also called it the cancer.

• Love 2

First, I want to say I'm so sorry to hear about Amber's cancer returning. I hope she and her family are doing well and if she is filming, I hope Bravo is giving her the space she wants, and is treating her with dignity and respect. I never had a problem with Amber, or her role on the show. She seemed like a girl in school that desperately wanted to be in with the cool kids. She seems like a decent person. Her main problem was her husband. He was a jackass, that was extremely conceited and confused when the world wasn't as in love with him as he was with himself. I think if Amber had a husband that was more likeable (like Joe Gorga or Rino) she would have had a much easier time fitting in.

On a lighter note, did anyone see this ranking of Real Housewives husbands on Buzzfeed? Spoiler alert: Jim Marchese is #5.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mathewguiver/a-definitive-ranking-of-current-real-housewives-husbands

Wouldn't mind seeing Amber return, she was my favorite last season......only if she could use the show as a platform, put out  a positive message after the brutal negativity involved in the OC......and......this is a big if  and......seriously downgrade the role of Jim...and I kinda liked Jim last season...

Edited by CyberJawa1986

Just saw on TMZ that Tiny Jim was arrested for attacking Amber! I have not been keeping up with these people, so I wasn't even sure what was going on with her cancer treatment. I always kind of liked ridiculous Amber, I hope she leaves his ragey ass. 

• Love 1

He is such a punkass!  Hoping I'll post this link right, but the comment he makes about his kids' college make me want to grab him by the throat.  Short man syndrome at it's finest!  

http://www.wonderwall.com/news/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-star-arrested-and-pulled-off-of-plane-for-domestic-violence-1917545.article?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_993408

Such a total douche.