Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Ooooh, that's what she should give up for the Lentil season - hotty toddies! 

And I always get a real chuckle out of someone proclaiming themselves as "smart" in a sentence filled with grammatical errors, missing punctuation, etc. 

• Love 3

You know.  People really don't know how they come across.  They have no freaking clue.  If you tried to tell them, they would be shocked and/or defensive.  Self awareness is fundamental.  Of course, some folks don't care how they come across as long as they have a platform.

• Love 3

I have never in my life heard someone refer to it as "lawyer training." Why not just say law school?

Right? I've always found that strange, too. Maybe it's his own personal way of getting around the "oh, so you're an attorney" direct question at times. No idea. 

Jim threatened another tweeter a couple of hours ago for "defamation"....seems he likes to throw that threat around....heh. 

Let me help you out Jinjer. I am here for to protect the snark.

From Nolo press, a defamatory statement must be: published, false, injurious, and unprivileged.  So, someone else heard it - yes, many people read the boards and tweets.  Injurious - is he really harmed by any of these statements?  Why does he spread them further in that case?  Or does he subscribe to the idea that all attention is good attention.   Other than his feelings, he would have a hard time proving harm.  Unprivileged - well, we're on an open forum so there is no privilege protecting our statements.  

As to falsehoods:  "A defamatory statement must be false -- otherwise it's not considered damaging. Even terribly mean or disparaging things are not defamatory if the shoe fits. Most opinions don't count as defamation because they can't be proved to be objectively false."  

Since he has to prove that the statement is false, if I call him a tiny, tiny man (both pocket-sized and petty), a pompous ass, a fool, a blowhard, or an asshat, he needs to prove I am wrong.  The problem is, he'll have a hell of  time proving I'm wrong when the "shoe fits", or in this case, the asshat fits.  Especially since the way he seems to try to defend himself on line makes him appear even more like a fool, blowhard, etc. 

And "the public has a right to criticize the people who govern them, so the least protection from defamation is given to public officials. When officials are accused of something that involves their behavior in office, they have to prove all of the above elements of defamation and they must also prove that the defendant acted with "actual malice."  People who aren't elected but who are still public figures because they are influential or famous -- like movie stars -- also have to prove that defamatory statements were made with actual malice, in most cases. "

So Jimbo, by going on TV and trying to become famous, actually made it harder for him to prove defamation.  He is now more open of a target.  He now has to prove that when I say he is a useless waste of humanity or a sucking vortex of need for notoriety wrapped in a wee package of pomposity, I mean him actual malice or harm.  No, Jim, I am, in the shrieking words of Tamra Barney, stating MY OPINION.  

Additionally there is related issue that people must believe the statement is possible.  So, when a poster stated Jim wears his anus like a neck piece, while wonderfully descriptive of his personality, from a literal standpoint he cannot, unless of course he has his anus removed and stretched to fit around his neck (quite the fashion statement).  

Welcome to TV Jim!  Keep posting like a petulant child on twitter!  It is really helping your case.

• Love 9

I think Jim is saying he had a contract with the twins, Bobby et al., that prohibited them from making and disparaging comments about he or Amber.  Ridiculous. 

Zoey, I can't find the post that you are referring to.  Did he tweet this?  I must of missed in the Radar link.  What a douche he is.

Edited by Lablover27

Let me help you out Jinjer. I am here for to protect the snark.

From Nolo press, a defamatory statement must be: published, false, injurious, and unprivileged.  So, someone else heard it - yes, many people read the boards and tweets.  Injurious - is he really harmed by any of these statements?  Why does he spread them further in that case?  Or does he subscribe to the idea that all attention is good attention.   Other than his feelings, he would have a hard time proving harm.  Unprivileged - well, we're on an open forum so there is no privilege protecting our statements.  

As to falsehoods:  "A defamatory statement must be false -- otherwise it's not considered damaging. Even terribly mean or disparaging things are not defamatory if the shoe fits. Most opinions don't count as defamation because they can't be proved to be objectively false."  

Since he has to prove that the statement is false, if I call him a tiny, tiny man (both pocket-sized and petty), a pompous ass, a fool, a blowhard, or an asshat, he needs to prove I am wrong.  The problem is, he'll have a hell of  time proving I'm wrong when the "shoe fits", or in this case, the asshat fits.  Especially since the way he seems to try to defend himself on line makes him appear even more like a fool, blowhard, etc. 

And "the public has a right to criticize the people who govern them, so the least protection from defamation is given to public officials. When officials are accused of something that involves their behavior in office, they have to prove all of the above elements of defamation and they must also prove that the defendant acted with "actual malice."  People who aren't elected but who are still public figures because they are influential or famous -- like movie stars -- also have to prove that defamatory statements were made with actual malice, in most cases. "

So Jimbo, by going on TV and trying to become famous, actually made it harder for him to prove defamation.  He is now more open of a target.  He now has to prove that when I say he is a useless waste of humanity or a sucking vortex of need for notoriety wrapped in a wee package of pomposity, I mean him actual malice or harm.  No, Jim, I am, in the shrieking words of Tamra Barney, stating MY OPINION.  

Additionally there is related issue that people must believe the statement is possible.  So, when a poster stated Jim wears his anus like a neck piece, while wonderfully descriptive of his personality, from a literal standpoint he cannot, unless of course he has his anus removed and stretched to fit around his neck (quite the fashion statement).  

Welcome to TV Jim!  Keep posting like a petulant child on twitter!  It is really helping your case.

It's snarky. If I was on one these shows ~ have at it with me and Mr. & if I make the mental mistake of putting my kids on the show, have at it.  But don't anyone make fun of Lab.  ;)  JK   Jim, the non practicing attorney, threatens what he would do to Joe for seven hours.  Um, he's not an attorney.  He's what I call a wannabee she, I mean he.  

A lawyer in training is a law clerk.   Sometimes attorneys that can't find a job - they clerk.  I've seen plenty going the paralegal route until they find a job to do whatever Jim threatens to do.  He needs to put his big boy pants on.  It's embarrassing.  He can be "ruthless" ~ that's the most insane remark coming from an attorney 'in training'.  Good attorneys don't lose their cool.  They are like snakes in the grass.  They sit back, listen, let them talk on and on and then they professionally go in knowing what will be put on the record.  Not attacking.  Announcing you are 'ruthless' would make any law office hiring partner laugh at loud.  What's his ad "I'm ruthless". 

He should be ruthless and walk into CVS and buy his wife water proof mascara.  Now THAT is a ruthless man.   Tweet that!

ETA:  I once sat in a deposition with my boss (personal injury case).  I'm a paralegal and would always deal with the client and heard all the gossip from this accident.  The young client told me that the Defendant said her parents had $ policy and she would split it between them.  In the deposition I watched the attorney slowly, very politely going through the accident, etc.  I slipped him a note about comment of splitting the insurance money.  Man, he was so cool and calm and then the question "Did you tell ****** that you would split the insurance policy money?"  Her face went white.  She looked like 'who the hell told you that?'.  Her attorney's face was red and they took a break.  They settled - full policy.

Jim and his bad ass threatening ways is a rookie move. 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

But Jim is not an attorney "in training." He graduated law school. I don't understand his story at all.  If he did pass the written portion of the Bar exam, then he failed C&F. He's not admitted, but he's trying to act like he just hasn't gotten around to getting admitted. I am licensed in NY, not NJ, but I don't think the process is that different. You pass the written portion you become a "Bar candidate" and all that's left is paying and going for your C&F interview, which for most people is a technicality. 

But Jim is not an attorney "in training." He graduated law school. I don't understand his story at all.  If he did pass the written portion of the Bar exam, then he failed C&F. He's not admitted, but he's trying to act like he just hasn't gotten around to getting admitted. I am licensed in NY, not NJ, but I don't think the process is that different. You pass the written portion you become a "Bar candidate" and all that's left is paying and going for your C&F interview, which for most people is a technicality. 

I guess we will have to wait until Jim sues everyone and makes them "his bitch/es", to find out what the hell Jim is talking about.

I don't understand what he is saying about why he did not apply if he passed the bar.  Nor do I understand how he is n charge of prosecuting mortgage fraud, or that he is an "expert witness utilized by both the defense and prosecution", I think Jim just makes it up as he goes along.

• Love 2

Jim is now claiming that he and Amber were asked to make a deal with Dina-they didn't so she got nasty:  http://rumorfix.com/2014/09/dina-manzo-tried-make-pact-jacqueline-laurita-says-jim-marchese/#AEkYJTHbFKhtBThR.99

A pact with Dina? Someone please explain to Tiny Jim that this isn't Big Brother. Now that I think about it, the little elf is playing this as if Andy Cohen is going to hand him a million dollars and the title of 'Sole Survivor' at the reunion.

There is a crazy Twitter fight going on between Amber and blogger Tamara Tattles.

TamaraTattles ‏@TamaraTattles

. @AmberNMarchese I hope napoleon lies to you about a cure too! Was the money worth worrying all medpeds are like your husband??

3:34 AM - 18 Sep 2014

Amber Marchese RHONJ ‏@AmberNMarchese 12h

@TamaraTattles no matter how many times u or ur minions say this. It won't make it true. #carryon

TamaraTattles ‏@TamaraTattles 12h

@AmberNMarchese What is not true, Amber, we've read the court cases. Please explain I am willing to listen to why you cry on TV about cancer

@AmberNMarchese but married someone who is KNOWN for being involved in ripping people off for a cancer drug...oh I know I know admitting it.

@AmberNMarchese I'm confused You could fake cray about incondlusive tests on TV when your husband was in a conspiracy to sell fake drugs?

@AmberNMarchese You are an attention whore and I hope you drop dead of cancer right now. you deserve to. You suck as a rep

Amber Marchese RHONJ ‏@AmberNMarchese 11h

@TamaraTattles yep karma is hitting u back right now for that evil comment. Ur soul is festered with hate.

Amber Marchese RHONJ ‏@AmberNMarchese 11h

@TamaraTattles yes u hit it on the head. I am an attention whore and u r feeding my desire. Thank u.

Lisa Trampolina ‏@LisaTrampolina 11h

@AmberNMarchese @TamaraTattles don't pay this wanna be blogger who has 2 beg people for money 2 fund her holidays any attention she's a c***

James Marchese ‏@JLMarchese111 11h

@TamaraTattles understand, people like you are so pathetic, filled with hate....I will enjoy this.    

Edited by quinn

Well Tweeting Amber hoping she drops dead of cancer is a little much - even though most of us are probably secretly wishing The Cancer makes a comeback.

I just read her most recent blog. This chick goes on and on and on with the most unconvincing, convoluted rationalizations of her highly annoying behavior. Do yourself a favor Amber and STFU - it's not helping.

Well Tweeting Amber hoping she drops dead of cancer is a little much - even though most of us are probably secretly wishing The Cancer makes a comeback.

I just read her most recent blog. This chick goes on and on and on with the most unconvincing, convoluted rationalizations of her highly annoying behavior. Do yourself a favor Amber and STFU - it's not helping.

I know Tamara has been taking the Jim and the cancer drugs very seriously but I wish she would chill on the death wishes. 

I agree about Amber's blogs-they are almost unreadable.

I wouldn't mind hearing-the condensed version of Amber's cancer journey but I do believe if it is what runs your day to day life and everything you experience you have to relate back to your cancer, maybe it is time to seek some counseling.  It cannot be good for her children to be around that cloud constantly.  Amber doesn't seem like someone who can hold it in.

• Love 1

If she's going to go to the extreme of wishing someone dead from cancer, which she shouldn't do at all, but if she is it should be Jim. He's the one who scammed cancer patients with a fake drug. I do wonder if Jim WAS worried about the effectiveness of Amber's chemo knowing what he did and that there may be another Jim at the pharmecutical company that manufactured Amber's drugs. I can't stand Amber but I wouldn't wish her dead.

Jim is now claiming that he and Amber were asked to make a deal with Dina-they didn't so she got nasty:  http://rumorfix.com/...JTHbFKhtBThR.99

Don't believe this at all. Jim's trying to get back at Dina for making him look bad with her comment about the strap on. Is Jac even going to be interacting with Amber and The Twins? I though she was only making a short appearance to show support for Teresa (gag) and do an update on Nic.

Wouldn't Tiny Jim be just like Aviva Drescher (RHONYC) who graduated from law school and that's the end of it??

I believe Aviva was licensed. I don't know if she ever worked anywhere though. Jim, I believe, is someone who wanted very much to practice law and actually work as a litigator. But something kept him from being licensed and the best guess seems to be he couldn't pass C&F. 

I don't buy the shady deal with Dina. She has Tre, she didn't need Amber and Jim, and I don't think Dina cares enough to form an alliance with anyone. She's barely showing up for this season. 

Amber on twitter is interesting. I wonder if she and Jim are playing good cop/bad cop? she comes off as nice and sweet, he comes off like the biggest douchebag. 

I think Amber and Jim on twitter are probably the real Amber and Jim.  He can't hide the true Jim - we see it on the show and we see it on twitter.

I think Amber is easily played both by him and by the producers.  They can edit her on the show.  I think the twitter feed is probably more accurate.  But she isn't great shakes, just better than on the show.

Dina probably tried to make deals with all of the cast members not to bring up Caroline because she knew that is what Bravo wanted to drag out.  We even saw her address it in one of her talking heads.  She did go after Jim pretty quickly.  And she did "protect" Twin 1 with Teresa initially about not going after someone's mother.  Dina was pretty horrible season 1 - her rival was just a crazy person, so no one really noticed that Dina wasn't so great either.

• Love 2

I can't say I agree with wishing someone death, however, how many people likey died because they were taking a drug that was not treating their disease at all? This wasn't an accident. Jim knowingly pushed a drug for cancer patients that did not work. That's pretty much the lowest of the low. That is absolutely sociopathic. And you know what? Yes I judge anyone who can be married to someone like that.  And Amber benefited from the settlement. And now she is milking a cancer storyline for all it's worth for fame and without any sense of shame at all. How could any decent person exploit this storyline so much knowing her husband's background and what he has done to so many cancer patients and their families??? All of the hysteria and fake crying not because cancer is back..but because of the possibility that it could come back. I'm sorry, all of this is just VILE. So when someone says they hope she dies of cancer...well again, not saying I agree with it, but pardon me if I don't cry a river for Amber. I personally hate that statements/tweets like that give Amber an opportunity to play the victim, which she relishes.

Jim is a sociopath/psychopath and Amber probably has extreme narcissistic personality disorder, so I guess they are a match made in mentally ill heaven.

Edited by Tararayne
  • Love 9

I believe Aviva was licensed. I don't know if she ever worked anywhere though. Jim, I believe, is someone who wanted very much to practice law and actually work as a litigator. But something kept him from being licensed and the best guess seems to be he couldn't pass C&F. 

I don't buy the shady deal with Dina. She has Tre, she didn't need Amber and Jim, and I don't think Dina cares enough to form an alliance with anyone. She's barely showing up for this season. 

Amber on twitter is interesting. I wonder if she and Jim are playing good cop/bad cop? she comes off as nice and sweet, he comes off like the biggest douchebag. 

I think Jim wanted to be a barrister and probably had no takers and he could not deal with being relegated to a solicitor's role.

As to the alliances-I think Dina is rather diva-ish and probably let it be known that she was not going to entertain any discussions of Caroline or Jacqueline.  So any attempts to ambush her with either one would be met with Dina's immense displeasure.  Here is my thing-Dina is the tail trying to wag the dog-it isn't her show.  I just don't see how either the twins or Amber would be able to work Caroline or Jacqueline into conversation-Kathy Wakile -definitely.

My theory on Dina-she can run interference for Teresa because she knows when and if Teresa goes away she becomes the Queen,  I think at the time the others will seek to overthrow the crown.  So making enemies of Melissa and Kathy would be foolish at this point.

Amber and Ilana Angel of The Jewish Journal had a twitter battle.  Someone suggested Ilana interview Amber and so she did.  Snore worthy.  Ilana Angel is one of the more caustic journalists out there.  Close to Tamara Tattles on many levels.  Here is the link to the interview:  http://www.jewishjournal.com/keepingitreal/item/a_conversation_with_amber_marchese_of_real_housewives_of_new_jerseyhttp://www.jewishjournal.com/keepingitreal/item/a_conversation_with_amber_marchese_of_real_housewives_of_new_jersey

Apparently he is now invited to the Reunion.

I hope Andy picks at him, asks him insulting viewer questions and Jim totally loses his shit and goes off, ha ha ha! It would be great if Andy asked him how he felt when Amber was diagnosed with cancer after he defrauded, and most likely killed, cancer patients with his pharmaceutical scam. But sadly Andy would never have the balls to ask that. Maybe Jim will threaten to make Andy his bitch and depose him, threaten lawsuits against Bravo. THAT would be great entertainment.

• Love 2

WTF did Weasel post? I think it's the first 1/3 page of at least a two page confidentiality agreement (the one legal thing I sign a lot), the rest of the page is covered up by a signature page for Seller/Buyer? Am I seeing that right? Does he really think everybody except him has an IQ of 12?

Awesome the signature blocks are totally fucked up. Somebody will have to point out to me where Bobby's name is.

Edited by Jennifersdc

WTF did Weasel post? I think it's the first 1/3 page of at least a two page confidentiality agreement (the one legal thing I sign a lot), the rest of the page is covered up by a signature page for Seller/Buyer? Am I seeing that right? Does he really think everybody except him has an IQ of 12?

Awesome the signature blocks are totally fucked up. Somebody will have to point out to me where Bobby's name is.

At this rate with all of JIm's legal documents. contracts and lawsuits to come-we will need a separate Jim legal thread.

I can't really read it but does it say "none" where it should say "known"?

In the contract Bobby is "none as" and Jimbo signed where he is supposed to print his name.  And we don't see a signature from Bobby, so Jim is trying to tease us with a bunch of crap.  We're all supposed to beg him to show us more.  That's okay Jim, I can do without more of your BS.  

Today's Gems from Jim

nq7b0o.jpg

and

332wgia.jpg

So now, he can stop the twins and Bobby from filming, and he's had people arrested for tweets.

He's delusional.

And in other news, Amber is having a twitter war with Bobby in which she manages to look ridiculous.  The kindest thing anyone could do for these two is take their keyboards away.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 5

Bwahahahha, Jim had someone "arrested" for tweeting? I assume he went all "ruthless" on someone and called it harrassment or something. 

And what does he mean he can have the Twins not film if he doesn't want?

Ooooooh Andy....I hope he has a field day with Jim at the reunion.  I never actually write Q's to Andy on Facebook (don't have twitter but Jim makes me wish I did) regarding reunion questions because I am too embarrassed. (I don't want all my friends seeing how suckered I really am into these BravHo shows, lol). I am really tempted to, this time, though, regarding Jim's social media shit storm. "Andy, how does everyone feel about Jim calling the shots? Or so he says..."  "What do the other cast members think about Jim's supposed contract with them?"  "Jim, why do you keep saying you had attorney training? What does that exactly mean? Why aren't you a member of the bar?"  "Amber, how could you look your husband in the face given his past manipulation of cancer treatment for gain? What if something like that happened to you and impeded your own recovery?" And so on, and so on....I could think of dozens of questions. 

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 8

Butterface LOVED the attention she got while having THE CANCER and that is why she will never let it drop. She is not a survivor but a surviving victim, she enjoys the role and will always seek attention as a surviving victim because there is more of an emotional payoff for her. That is why she yammers on and on about THE CANCER, always makes it into a farfetched connection to anyone else's misfortune.

It is not even about THE CANCER it is about HER.

• Love 6

..........Ooooooh Andy....I hope he has a field day with Jim at the reunion........ "Amber, how could you look your husband in the face given his past manipulation of cancer treatment for gain? What if something like that happened to you and impeded your own recovery?" ........

This.

I would love to hear her answer those two questions alone and I would hope that someone was on the ball with follow up questions so she or little Jimmy wouldn't be allowed to weasel out of them.

"He sold false hope to cancer victims, some may have lost valuable time to be with their loved ones before succumbing to cancer, how can you live with that?"

"Why should we care about your struggle when you're husband profited of the false hope he helped pedal to others?"

"He lied to cancer victims about the benefits of a cancer drug, is this why he can't become a verifiable member of the bar?"

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 5

Jim is cuh-raaaazy! Having people arrested for Tweets? He really thinks he has some pull, doesn't he? I've said it before, but thank you so much to the posters who inform us of his Tweets, because he is cracking me up!

• Love 3

Lil Jim just keeps bringing The Dumb. lol. I am glad a bunch of people called him on his ridiculousness. He didn't write anything remotely Latin or Italian. Although, as per usual, when someone corrected his Latin, he said "Italian is different."  Kind of like how "some people less formal say Hottie Toddy". ;-) BWAHAHAHAHAHAA. I'm glad his English grammar was called out as well. What a moron. Although, to Jim it's probably 'moran'. ;-)

https://twitter.com/JLMarchese111/status/513892685879713794

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 4

Jim is the gift that keeps on giving.  At the end of his tweets he claims it's Sicilian dialect to use "veini vidi vinsi"  Seriously?  I would guess he tried for Latin, miffed it badly, countered with Italian and ended up at Sicilian.  Veni vidi vici Jimbo.  I came to Previously TV, I saw your idiocy in action, and I conquered your minuscule intellect without any real effort.  

OT:  I saw someone wearing a homemade "Get a job moran!" t-shirt.  Unfortunately it wasn't Jim.  

• Love 5

I wonder how long Jim Marcheezy can keep this up?  Next it will be that he didn't mean Sicilian Sicilian but the rare dialect used by those who fish off the coast of the Isla di Lampedusa.   I have to say, I adore someone who tries to use the a tawdry vehicle like this show to cultivate fame of any sort and completely lacks any self-awareness and refuses to admit he can make any type of mistake.  I tune him out on the show.  But the ancillary goodies he keeps handing out via social media are making every day be Halloween on the street that everyone hands out full sized candy bars.

• Love 5

Jim is just someone with no clue. None. He spouts off crap and doesn't know its own origin. He butchered it (cit: http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veni,_vidi,_vici), changed tune when called on it, and backtracked even further by claiming it's 'Sicilian'? lol. It was quasi-Italian the first time he wrote it, only his spelling was atrocious as usual. English, Latin, Italian, Sicilian....Jim can't get any right?! lol

ETA: Jim just can't stop engaging with others...Just call him Jim "Last Word" Marchese. 

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 1

Oh my, the preview for next week looks like being a housewife was Jim's dream not Amber's! Was she really trying to shut him down and he kept going?

Yes! I had to rewind it because I could hardly believe it myself, but she told Jim if he wanted to go there he would be going there without her support. Apparently even Amber "The Cancer" Marchese has enough self-awareness to know there is no edit powerful enough to make you look decent after telling somebody their husband fucked his own mother-in-law. Not even the one that disappeared Danielle from the OC and that was some powerful black magic.

ETA: You know the kind of person who gets behind a wheel and against all reason thinks people will respect his superior road skills and perhaps turn into oncoming traffic for him when he lays down his mighty horn, but really we're all just like who is this pencil dick asshole tailgating me and I think I'll slow down purposely? That is how Jim is...all of the time. Road rage manifest.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 5

I almost wonder if Jim and Amber didn't discuss it beforehand and decide she would be the "good cop". She has been super friendly to Tre, almost SWFing her. But Jim has major issues with what her and Juicy did. Now she wants no part in his Santa rumor spreading. Amber just doesn't strike me as that squeaky clean, and she's been shown to love gossip. I feel like this might have been some strategy of theirs that they worked out ahead of time.

• Love 5

Apparently he is now invited to the Reunion.

It is impossible for me to believe that Jim wouldn't be invited to the reunion. How could he not be? He has been such a pivotal point of the drama, both on and off the show, especially if he is the one to spill the beans about Rino and Santa in Florida.  It will be buckets of fun to watch how he reacts to questions from Andy. My assumption has been that Andy and Bravo are a bit pissed about some of the things he has said on social media. If so, Andy might grow a pair and actually ask him a relevant question, and for the first time ever, follow it up with another relevant question. 

• Love 4

I really really want to know the reason Little Man Jim is not a member of the N.J. Bar. My daughter is a member of the Florida Bar and the admission process was very extensive and rigorous. I have a feeling (as many posters have stated) he didn't pass the morals and ethics portion.

• Love 1

It is impossible for me to believe that Jim wouldn't be invited to the reunion. How could he not be? He has been such a pivotal point of the drama, both on and off the show, especially if he is the one to spill the beans about Rino and Santa in Florida.  It will be buckets of fun to watch how he reacts to questions from Andy. My assumption has been that Andy and Bravo are a bit pissed about some of the things he has said on social media. If so, Andy might grow a pair and actually ask him a relevant question, and for the first time ever, follow it up with another relevant question. 

Andy grow a pair? He doesn't even have the cells to fabricate a sack to put a prosthetic pair in just to look the part in name only.

He never has nor do I ever believe he will really take on a housewife. He could have called many of them on their crap and peppered them with hard questions when they weaseled out of an answer but he let them go. That is why I won't watch his show and wish someone else would do the reunions.

• Love 4

Andy ususlly keeps the Q & A's at the reunions about happenings on the show. Plus, Jim's twitter behavior is breaking the 4th wall to the nth degree, so I can't see Andy touching it. But honestly, Jim's behavior on the show is so cringe-worthy that there's plenty of material to work with. I agree it would be fun to watch Jim answer questions from Andy. Jim is the classic bully - threatening people, demeaning women, acting like a big shot in the safety of a studio filming the talking heads, but getting called out at the reunion by his pseudo boss? I'd love to see it. No, it wouldn't be a grilling, cuz Andy's a host, not an investigative reporter, but it would still be fun.

• Love 1

Yes, even sticking with what he has said/done on the show you could get a fair bit out of him. For instance, I would ask - "Jim, you mentioned in your THs that you would depose someone for 8 hours and make them your bitch. How are you able to do that if you're not a licensed, practicing attorney?"  See, going by show stuff, but sneaking a bit extra in. 

But we'll all have to hold our collective breath, because Andy is generally way too soft at these reunions. He's not nearly as bad as Sad Panda "Dr". Drew - sometimes he'll throw some hilarious snipes at people. But he's never really gone on the attack like he should with some of the issues that really matter. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 4