Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Jim has always reminded me of That Creep in the bar. That Creep is a stereotypical  (please note, stereotypical) Jersey/NY metro guy who has a huge chip on his shoulder, runs on smarm, has little to offer other than fast talking and some money to throw around.....and once scorned, will cut you down verbally and move on to the next 'victim.'  I've met so many "Jim's".....the guy buying drinks, who thinks he's getting an easy lay, and then when it doesn't happen, throws out a "frigid bitch" or "lesbo" comment because weenie always has to 'win'. The guy always talking out of his ass. The guy who always "knows" somebody. The guy with a Madonna/whore complex. 

Oh those guys are EVERYWHERE. I've met more than my fair share of That Creep. Your description is right on point.

The only thing I would add is they are usually upper crusty and have a sense of entitlement.

• Love 3

zoeysmom, 

Would Jim's contracts be legally binding? I don't understand how Jim has rights over Bobby and any future shows. From Ilana Angel's blog,  "anyone would be lucky to have this man fighting beside them to kick cancer in the ass..." I guess she hasn't heard about his involvement with the cancer drug. 

I think the contract, for a variety of reasons would be voidable.  I can't see where "seller" is providing any consideration to "buyer".  For a contract to be valid there has to be consideration.  The other puzzling thing is what Jim was attempting to create was an Agent/Artist contract for services.  Just substituting seller for agent and buyer for artist is not sufficient to get around the requirement that Jim must be registered and have an agent's/agency license in the State of New Jersey.  When a party signs a valid Agent/Artist contract the agent is entitled to an agreed upon percentage of appearances fees and whatever else is set forth in the agreement.    In the first place Bobby does not earn a fee appearing on RHONJ.  Of interest to me is Bobby has chosen to portray himself as a fireman.  I could see Jim attempting to use this bogus contract as a way to lay claim to a piece of the car dealership pie.  Fortunately, Bobby has not mentioned his vocation but Jim sure seems to spend a lot of time talking about it.

From an interview with Ilana Angel, "Jim hasn't taken the final step and according to him it is because he has chosen not to practice law."  She continues with, "There are ethical responsibilities that come with practicing law and in Jim's current work he is not bound by those obligations."   Little crappy comments like this make me think Jim does not understand plenty of licensed attorneys work in other fields.  Licensed attorneys are not held to higher standard unless they are representing someone in a mortgage loan transaction.

I find Ilana Angel to be a lukewarm journalist.  Often times in her recaps she misstates factual items (apparently she doesn't use pause or replay) and her interviews have far more to do with whether or not some one is pleasant and if they are nice to her.   Ilana is harsh on Amber over playing the cancer card and as a journalist she is remiss in not making the connection with Jim and cancer drugs.

I hope that answers your question about "the contract".

• Love 2

Ilana Angel's a hoot. I've only read the RHNJ stuff, but everybody besides Teresa is a lying, hateful, no good, unlikable fraud (guessing she never cared to read the BK filing, indictment or subsequent docs). She apparently drinks while watching (casting no stones) and IMO she can be witty, but a little too vicious (hard to do) for my taste (see unless Teresa).

What I don't get (applies to many of the hard core Teresa fans) is the vociferous hatred for anybody on the show not Teresa. I pretty much hold all of them in the same contempt (easy way to make me feel better about myself). Teresa's just easier and more fulfilling cause of that whole very soon to be convicted felon thing.

Edited to say I would never consider Ilana Angel a journalist.

Edited by Jennifersdc

I think the contract, for a variety of reasons would be voidable.  I can't see where "seller" is providing any consideration to "buyer".  For a contract to be valid there has to be consideration.  The other puzzling thing is what Jim was attempting to create was an Agent/Artist contract for services.  Just substituting seller for agent and buyer for artist is not sufficient to get around the requirement that Jim must be registered and have an agent's/agency license in the State of New Jersey.  When a party signs a valid Agent/Artist contract the agent is entitled to an agreed upon percentage of appearances fees and whatever else is set forth in the agreement.    In the first place Bobby does not earn a fee appearing on RHONJ.  Of interest to me is Bobby has chosen to portray himself as a fireman.  I could see Jim attempting to use this bogus contract as a way to lay claim to a piece of the car dealership pie.  Fortunately, Bobby has not mentioned his vocation but Jim sure seems to spend a lot of time talking about it.

From an interview with Ilana Angel, "Jim hasn't taken the final step and according to him it is because he has chosen not to practice law."  She continues with, "There are ethical responsibilities that come with practicing law and in Jim's current work he is not bound by those obligations."   Little crappy comments like this make me think Jim does not understand plenty of licensed attorneys work in other fields.  Licensed attorneys are not held to higher standard unless they are representing someone in a mortgage loan transaction.

I find Ilana Angel to be a lukewarm journalist.  Often times in her recaps she misstates factual items (apparently she doesn't use pause or replay) and her interviews have far more to do with whether or not some one is pleasant and if they are nice to her.   Ilana is harsh on Amber over playing the cancer card and as a journalist she is remiss in not making the connection with Jim and cancer drugs.

I hope that answers your question about "the contract".

I haven't followed the Jim - Bobby contract and quite frankly don't fully understand it.  Is Jim saying that 'he' interviewed people to be on the show and when Bobby and the twins decided to try out, Jim made them sign a contract with him - basically for the opportunity to maybe get on the show?  If that's what it is, what a lowlife! 

I also don't understand why Jim is soooo mad at Bobby.  Bobby told Joe and the guys Jim didn't want to hang out with them because etc., etc., etc.?  Wasn't that the truth?  How was Jim going to handle not hanging out them?  Oh wait he has.  Am I missing something?

• Love 1

On Twitter Jim is now saying he only spewed those words because "they all set a trap" for Amber regarding Gotti and he "took the bate" for her (his spelling, not mine...lol). Yeah. Ok. So he is justifying his nasty outburst, once again, by riding to 'Amber's defense'.  Hmmmm hummmmmm. Am I missing the 'trap'? Didn't Dina give her a head's up? 

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 2

I don't want to defend Jim at all, but Dina did tell Twin 1 that "Amber knows some info about your family."  That's how Dina started it out.  Right away with Amber's name.  She added in Teresa's name later.  But Jim didn't know that at the time he blurted it out. It's an ex post facto excuse. Lol.  He was chomping at the bit to drop that bomb.

• Love 2

I just can't with his constant spelling mistakes. I try not to be an uber grammar/spelling nazi, because everyone slips up sometimes. But damn, every other word he types is misspelt. And it can't be to save space on Twitter, because "bate" and "bait" are the same length. Where is Heather Dubrow when you need her? Maybe she can get Jim a dictionary whilst she's passing out thesauruses. 

• Love 7

I just have to share. I told little Jim on Twitter there is a difference between bored and board. (He said he was board by someone) he immediately threatened to block me ! Seriously. What a tool. Uses the wrong word but came admit he's wrong

Oh No, blocked by Jim?  Whatever will you do?   Try not to be tooooooo upset! : )

• Love 3

I just can't with his constant spelling mistakes. I try not to be an uber grammar/spelling nazi, because everyone slips up sometimes. But damn, every other word he types is misspelt. And it can't be to save space on Twitter, because "bate" and "bait" are the same length. Where is Heather Dubrow when you need her? Maybe she can get Jim a dictionary whilst she's passing out thesauruses. 

Anyone who goes on and on about the low IQ of others as often as Jim does deserves to be browbeat for his ridiculous spelling errors. We all type fast, we all deal with autocorrect, we all have brain freezes sometimes, but his spelling errors are so often and so silly it's hard not to make fun of him for them.  And because he's such a dick, I feel no guilt about it!

• Love 7

I have never seen two people who deserve each other more than Jim and Amber. They both seem to be morally bankrupt and incapable of being decent human beings. They are both ignorant people in spite of their high budget "educations". They remind me of people who think that morals are paintings on walls and scruples are money in Russia. There is not a damn thing a person can do to fix stupid. You reap what you sow in life, if you sow hate and discontent, that is all you will get back. They are perfect examples of that. I do however feel for their kids, it can't be easy to live with Jim and his vindictive nature, and Amber with her victim mentality.

Edited by sunflowers83823
  • Love 3

Anyone who goes on and on about the low IQ of others as often as Jim does deserves to be browbeat for his ridiculous spelling errors. We all type fast, we all deal with autocorrect, we all have brain freezes sometimes, but his spelling errors are so often and so silly it's hard not to make fun of him for them.  And because he's such a dick, I feel no guilt about it!

Here is a little something about Jim-apparently he got caught by the Secret Service cutting and pasting signatures, I think it was you Racked, that said Jim could not pass the fitness portion of the NJ Bar to get admitted.    https://twitter.com/TeamHouseWife/status/517291046687244288  Yeah he is a little douche nozzle.

• Love 3

wow zoeysmom, that's an insane thing to do! Jim really has no moral high ground over the Juicy's at all. I wonder if he was doing this while he was in law school? Breaking laws while learning about them. Amazing!

• Love 3

Here is a little something about Jim-apparently he got caught by the Secret Service cutting and pasting signatures, I think it was you Racked, that said Jim could not pass the fitness portion of the NJ Bar to get admitted. https://twitter.com/TeamHouseWife/status/517291046687244288 Yeah he is a little douche nozzle.

How do these people think that they are not going to get caught? It is seriously like they are living their own Secret life of Walter Mitty! I am gobsmacked by their egos and narcissism! What unreal, crazy, disjointed worlds they live in.

I don't want to defend Jim at all, but Dina did tell Twin 1 that "Amber knows some info about your family."  That's how Dina started it out.  Right away with Amber's name.  She added in Teresa's name later.  But Jim didn't know that at the time he blurted it out. It's an ex post facto excuse. Lol.  He was chomping at the bit to drop that bomb.

I think he was just drunk.  I also think that was stupid of Dina to have to be accusatory of Amber, what did it really have to do with Amber anyway???

• Love 2

wow zoeysmom, that's an insane thing to do! Jim really has no moral high ground over the Juicy's at all. I wonder if he was doing this while he was in law school? Breaking laws while learning about them. Amazing!

I thought this snippet was interesting because it involved Jim suing opposing counsel-seems to be pattern with him.  No wonder he didn't want to be a licensed attorney.  I believe he felt he would be ethically restricted.  I think we are just scratching the surface of this guy's duplicity and depravity.

I was thinking the same thing-Juicy probably thinking-at least I have never been busted by the Secret Service.

• Love 1

Was this before or after he wasn't admitted to the bar?  What the heck is this guy thinking?  That's just plain old fraud.  How many times has he been sued?  Well I guess it's probably a safe bet he didn't pass the character portion of admission to the bar.

• Love 1

On Twitter Jim is now saying he only spewed those words because "they all set a trap" for Amber regarding Gotti and he "took the bate" for her (his spelling, not mine...lol). Yeah. Ok. So he is justifying his nasty outburst, once again, by riding to 'Amber's defense'.  Hmmmm hummmmmm. Am I missing the 'trap'? Didn't Dina give her a head's up? 

Well I have heard Jim is a Master Bater so he really takes the bate, er, bating, er, masturbatory bait, as it were.  

• Love 8

I must admit, at least Amber's makeup looks like it went down from 'Clown'. 

You know, they ALL wear WAY too much makeup, though Amber may be the worst thus far.  I was even thinking that Dina might be the most "natural" looking but that is certainly not saying much.  I guess the only one au naturel was really Caroline, lol.

What???? He straight up said on Sunday's episode that he DID think Rino slept with Santa. 

I think this is a dude that starts so much shit and tells so many lies, he can't keep any of it straight. And I also think he likes to fuck with and confuse people. He needs a life. 

• Love 5

What???? He straight up said on Sunday's episode that he DID think Rino slept with Santa. 

I think this is a dude that starts so much shit and tells so many lies, he can't keep any of it straight. And I also think he likes to fuck with and confuse people. He needs a life. 

That's what I think as well, it seems he does it a lot.....which is not the marking of a person who is "all there", IMO. It's like a teen girl who fucks with the girls she's "mad at" or whatever.

• Love 3

I can't tell if he's doing it to fuck with people, or if he's just terrible at arguing so when backed into a corner he contradicts what he previously said. His twitter is filled with that sort of argument, just avoid the question, reverse what you previously said, yell at the person who has a valid point, and criticize their IQ. He's like a cliche version of what everyone hates about lawyers. Except I've never known a lawyer like him. In law school people were that argumentative, but the nature of law school brings that out in you. Jim has no excuse, that's just his personality. 

• Love 3
I can't tell if he's doing it to fuck with people, or if he's just terrible at arguing so when backed into a corner he contradicts what he previously said.

That's true, too. Like with Veni, Vidi, Vici....instead of standing by his original quote (in Italian, but with spelling errors...go figure!!!!), he tried to lamely say it was 'Sicilian dialect.' LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Just admit your spelling was terrible and call it a day! He spells something wrong daily, whether in English or Italian, lol

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 2

I can't tell if he's doing it to fuck with people, or if he's just terrible at arguing so when backed into a corner he contradicts what he previously said. His twitter is filled with that sort of argument, just avoid the question, reverse what you previously said, yell at the person who has a valid point, and criticize their IQ. He's like a cliche version of what everyone hates about lawyers. Except I've never known a lawyer like him. In law school people were that argumentative, but the nature of law school brings that out in you. Jim has no excuse, that's just his personality. 

I agree.  What was it his wife said-he pretty much wages verbal war daily and it makes it difficult in social situations.  I think Jim likes to portray himself as what people who don't know lawyers think lawyers are like.  I am surrounded by too many good lawyers to know it is not his legal training that makes him an asshole-he is just pretty much an asshole.

Him not believing the Santa rumor is just further proof he is an angry little man.  I can't imagine why Jim, who claimed not to want to have anything to do with Bobby thought is was necessary to create so much collateral damage to prove that he did not want Bobby as a friend.  I took him at this word.  There is something off with Amber's insisting that she could repair the friendship.  Me thinks Amber would rather be married to Bobby than Jim.  Essentially, Jim alienated Amber from most of the cast with his move in Florida.  If he is counting on Teresa and Joe to friend up he is delusional. 

• Love 3

Sunday's episode was filmed a long time ago, plus Jim was obviously drunk.  Not making excuses, just sayin.

^^He also tweeted the shit out of the story about Rino, ragging on him and Teresa....so, there's that. Now he's saying he doesn't believe it. 

He also tweeted last night that "He didn't mean to hurt anybody, just shock." and "Being on Real Housewives does that" to people.

Mr. Backtrack....I think he's seriously messed up if he didn't assume anything he said wouldn't hurt someone...as well as acting like he has no control over his assy behavior. Chris Laurita came out ok. Al Manzo could be a dud, like his wife, but he didn't go out like a punk. I guess Jim really really wanted airtime. lol

• Love 2

Jim thinks what he does is fine and now that the G's have been convicted and sentenced, he no longer has a conflict being around them. And that they signed to do the show before the indictments were announced.

They have no regrets about doing the show.

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 1

Jim is 5'6".  Amber is never embarrassed by him and wore a very strange outfit.

Jim WISHES he were 5'6"! Lol. The only way he gets to that height is if he wears those Bono-type shoes with built in platforms.

Watching Jim sitting in his chair on WWHL, I really noticed how diminutive in size he is. His legs and arms are tiny--just like his intellect and sense of decency. He might be 5'4" on a good day.

He was tweeting the other night that Dina is "jealous" of Jim and Ambers relationship, then went on to list reasons for that jealousy as related to Dina. Really below-the-belt stuff. Jim is really such a small, small man.

My Italian-American gf' s mom calls short guys with inferiority complexes, mezzo braciole! Perfect description of Ambers sad little husband, imo.

• Love 5

When did they sign on for the show, though? The indictment was July 2013 (thank you google!). Did they sign on for the show that long ago?

Andy tried to challenge him on this as he appeared confused too. According to Jim it all happened within a matter of days (when pressed for a real answer). One thing happened on the 19th, another on the 20th, or some dumb shit like that.

I wanna know how embarrassed amber was that her husband got more airtime on WWHL than she did? They are one sad, pathetic couple.

At the beginning on WWHL, Andy was complimenting Ambuh on her outfit. She said it was country/vintage & Andy said it looked 60'sh. She agreed & said it was "modest." I think she meant "Mod" (a 60's term). I know I'm being picky but these ladies don't have a clue sometimes about the English language & how it's used.

One of the callers asked why she constantly talks about The Cancer. Andy said it was addressed on the Reunion too & she replied with something like "if you have walked in my shoes....it gives me the right to talk about it" type of line. Geez Ambuh! It's one thing if she is constantly shown HELPING others with it, volunteering to sit with someone while getting chemo, visiting kids that have cancer, doing a Breast cancer race, etc. But somehow we haven't seen any of that. It's all about her!

• Love 3

One of the callers asked why she constantly talks about The Cancer. Andy said it was addressed on the Reunion too & she replied with something like "if you have walked in my shoes....it gives me the right to talk about it" type of line. Geez Ambuh! It's one thing if she is constantly shown HELPING others with it, volunteering to sit with someone while getting chemo, visiting kids that have cancer, doing a Breast cancer race, etc. But somehow we haven't seen any of that. It's all about her!

Kinds like Jac and the autism. She isn't doing a damn thing to bring awareness to the condition. She's using it as a reason to be on the show and in Jac's case, a way to garner sympathy from viewers (although after Jims performance last night I'd say they're playing up the sympathy angle as well).

• Love 1

Last night it seemed like they were outright using The Cancer as an excuse for Jim to get a pass on his behavior in Florida. I posted about it in the episode thread, but it makes so mad I need to say it here, too. Their talk at the dinner about "real problems" an others focussing on drama, to me, was them saying everyone shouldn't hold a grudge against Jim. I think the dinner over all was just damage control for Jim; to try to say he's a good husband who stood by his wife during cancer, like any half way decent husband SHOULD do, so what he's an asshole who even embarrasses said wife.

I don't get why Amber isn't getting more blame than Teresa over the Rino/Santa rumor. It was who SHE told that said in to everyone. She has known those girls longer. Jim humiliated his supposed "best friend's" girlfriend. Having The Cancer excuses none of that.

• Love 3

Also on WWHL, Jim said that he teaches his kids that if people are nice to you, be nice back, and if people are cruel, be cruel back. Yes, he really said this.

Yes...because they are such good Catholics, right??  I guess he goes by the whole "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" part of the Bible (which is, more often than not, misconstrued and quoted for the wrong purposes).  I don't know, I went to Catholic school, and we were taught to "do unto others as you would have done to you" and "turn the other cheek".  I guess little Jim missed those parts of the Catholic education. 

I cannot stand this man!!  What a douche!!  Even on WWHL, I got the impression that he is in waaaaay over his head at this point, and he thinks by being smarmy and sarcastic, we will believe that he went into this to play a "head game" on everyone.  I think he has done irreparable damage to his reputation with all his nastiness, between the stuff he's said on the show, to the endless rude and nasty twitter comments.  I don't know what these two were hoping to get out of doing the show, but it can't have been what has happened!! 

• Love 3