Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Watching this meltdown in real time is almost more entertaining than the tv show. Someone hook up this dude to more social media!

I'm stocking up on popcorn. This is going to be so much fun!!!!!!

• Love 5

Jim Marchese's Twitter is fabulous! Thanks for the link. I generally avoid Twitter but part of me is tempted to sign up to get it in all it's instant glory (especially all the spelling mistakes from Mr. High IQ).

Loved the Faux Reality article as I recall that was the horrible Penny's mouthpiece. I try not to mention her name and give her the attention she obviously craves - but I made an exception. He's in great company!

I read that indictment he keeps mentioning that supposedly proves he's some sort of mortgage fraud crusader. Although I notice on Twitter he previously said how it was so double-secret he couldn't mention it. His story is total bullshit - it's a mortgage fraud case out of the same AG's office, probably not even the same individual prosecutors. Given the size of the fraud hard to believe it's "the biggest fraud case in NJ history"!

Case covers over a dozen loans of which his company had like two. He's a possible witness to that at most. There was a weird attempted murder thing cause somebody from his office (not him) told one of the defendants his company was issued a subpoena.

I guess I missed where the Giudice's tried to have somebody killed. And they weren't using "straw" buyers either (same false docs story though). His claims for conflict are beyond specious IMO. I still continue to think he's just an asshole (apologies to my ass).

• Love 2

I wonder if he knows about this board and is reading our comments. I hope so. Maybe he'll join and rip us all an new one. If so, I hope I see his hysterical ranting post before it's deleted, LOL

OH SHIT!!!     WE COULD BE SUED!!!

I'm ascccccared!

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6

Then, Tuesday he did almost 150 tweets between noon and 10 pm. And, he just tweeted a couple of more at around 1 am, the last one being a Happy Birthday to Amber.

If Jim's a supposedly successful mortgage banker (he's not a lawyer - he just plays one on TV), if his company is as successful as he would have us believe, I wonder how he has the time to do all this tweeting during business hours.

Edited since I spelled the word 'supposedly' Jim-style, ie., incorrectly.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 2

I did some checking online with the Monmouth County Clerk. Jim Marchese bought his house while unmarried in February 2005. He purchased it new from a builder for $1,427,438.

His own company, Mortgage Now, gave him the loan - $999,999. But, it's an interest only loan for the first ten years. The rate started at 4.5% but changes every month. He lucked out that interest rates have been so low for so many years. According to the terms of his loan, the lowest the rate would be is 4.5% (maximum of 12%, but that's not an issue in these days of low interest rates). A quick online check tells me that his monthly payments for that McMansion would be around $3,750 for an interest only loan at 4.5%. Not bad, living in a $1.5 million McMansion for $3,750.

The shit's going to hit the fan in February of 2015 when he has to finally start paying principal and interest. He either has to start coming up with a bigger payment, or refinance, or sell. After ten years, he's made no payments on the principal balance so he still owes $999,999 on it. Also, if it was worth almost $1.5 million in February of 2005, that was just around the height of the real estate market. It might be worth significantly less now and he still owes almost a million on it.

Hmm, perhaps they went on this show for the Bravo paycheck and all the offer$ it sometimes brings? Are we going to see another housewife lose a house because they were poseurs living beyond their means?

qtype, to answer your question @LuckyBitch was kind enough to find this info and share it in one of the episode threads. You'd think a mortgage banker would know better than to take out an interest only loan.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 3
(edited)

Thanks for re-posting it here, @happykitteh . After I posted it in the episode thread last week, I thought about putting it in this thread too.

Actually, though, his $400,000 down payment couldn't have come from the settlement because:

Whistle-Blower Is Awarded $1.6 Million

That was in December of 2007, but he bought the house in February 2005. He bought it after getting divorced and selling a house, so he probably had money from that for the down payment on this house.

So, he probably has a nice chunk of money invested and is living off that. I'm sure his mortgage company job is not enough to support his million dollar mortgage and lifestyle. Plus, it's an interest only mortgage only until next February and then his payment will be a lot larger.

This guy is such a poseur. He is nowhere near the success that he wants people to believe he is. The rat lucked out by getting that undeserved reward and he's been living off that and fronting. He has a HUGE chip on his shoulder because he knows he's a loser, failure, and fraud.

Hey Tiny Jim, you gonna sue me???? 

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 6

Last night someone must have tweeted him about being short, because he responded about being the "tallest husband on the show at 5'7"."  Oh? Maybe slightly taller than Joe Go/Joe Giu, but Rino? It didn't seem so. Does Bobby count as a husband? I wish I could review screenshots, because he was a total midge' compared to Dina, Teresa etc. 

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 1

LOL, he looked like he was about 5'4", if that. He definitely does not appear taller than the other husbands.

He obviously doesn't measure up... in other areas....and that is why he's so very angry at the entire world. Poor baby Jimmy.

• Love 1

Thanks for re-posting it here, @happykitteh . After I posted it in the episode thread last week, I thought about putting it in this thread too.

Actually, though, his $400,000 down payment couldn't have come from the settlement because:

Whistle-Blower Is Awarded $1.6 Million

That was in December of 2007, but he bought the house in February 2005. He bought it after getting divorced and selling a house, so he probably had money from that for the down payment on this house.

So, he probably has a nice chunk of money invested and is living off that. I'm sure his mortgage company job is not enough to support his million dollar mortgage and lifestyle. Plus, it's an interest only mortgage only until next February and then his payment will be a lot larger.

This guy is such a poseur. He is nowhere near the success that he wants people to believe he is. The rat lucked out by getting that undeserved reward and he's been living off that and fronting. He has a HUGE chip on his shoulder because he knows he's a loser, failure, and fraud.

Hey Tiny Jim, you gonna sue me???? 

Thank you guys for the information.  I wonder if he applied any of that money to the mortgage or wasted it on his poseur fronting?  I know If I had a windfall of money I would apply it to my debt, which is mostly my mortgage (though I borrowed much more responsibly then Banker Jimmy).

• Love 2
Nicole Is Proud Of The Way @Bobby247 Handled Things

Jim responded: 

@Bobby247 ofcourse she does infidelity is a "family tradition" and back stabbing #rhonj #wannabefamous #RHONJ IQ 12

Oh Jim...who is 'wannabe famous'? You and your butterface wifey, that's who. 

Have u even watched old episodes?

No, did not watch, I am not their target audience

LIAR! Where did he get the "used house" line in his older tweet from then?

• Love 5

btw.....is Jim permanently angry because Amber pretends their daughter is his ? I just don't get this....or maybe she looks like a grandparent...er....maybe? The more I see of her the more I think Amber was riding something nicer and more equipped than her husband. The girl is much cuter than either of them!

As others have mentioned, none of their kids look like them. I guess Jim's sons look like his ex.

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 2

I wish Andy would have Jim Marchese and Nancy Grace on WWHL.  Two legal eagles just talking shop.

I read the story in support of Jim's claims and it just doesn't gel.  In 2008, two years before Jim bought an interest in the mortgage company, there was an employee whose life was threatened.  Jim's only connection to the case was a percipient witness not an expert witness.  Someone who is called in to testify as to the workings of their company is not an expert witness.  Jim could also darn well be the custodian of records for his mortgage company.

I so want to ask Jim to post his CV (curriculum vitae) outlining his experience and qualifications as an expert witness.  Technically, Jim is correct, the US Attorney's office, Attorney General, Eric Holder, is prosecuting both cases.  Eric Holder technically prosecutes every case involving the United States.  At no time do I believe anyone connected with the mortgage fraud case ever stated or implied to Jim that him being around the Giudices was a "conflict of interest".  If it were the case I believe the government would have told him it was a conflict of interest for Amber to even appear on the show.

One thing I noticed about Amber is she tries to make it seem as if the producers tracked her down as a former friend of Melissa's.  I think Amber answered a casting call and in BIG RED LETTERS outlined her relationship with Melissa.

Thanks for all the enlightening tweets-Jim's twittherrea is actually more interesting than the show.

• Love 6
Jim's twittherrea

Hah! That is good. If he's going this berserk so early in the season, perhaps Tiny Jim doesn't have the stomach for reality TV.

I agree with those who think the Marcheses went into RHoNJ believing they were going to class up the joint with their passive resistance, Columbia degrees, and fake prosecutorial careers. And Amber's sole mission was a Melissa takedown, which is off to a rocky start. Melissa has been to this rodeo. And she knows from experience that things don't always go according to plan. She was brought in to outclass Teresa and bring her down. But in the end, they all ended up in the gutter.

• Love 3
Especially the pot shots at their CLOSEBESTEST personal friend, Bobby.  http://www.allaboutt...amber-responds/

Wow. Calling Bobby "fat". Lovely. FWIW, I can actually see Nicole's side. Maybe Amber didn't want to actually have relations with Bobby, but I can totally see her as the "guys gal" who all her husband's friends love. They've had him as a friend for a long time, but he and Nicole have only been dating a few years. What if he was just their single friend, so Amber kind of took care of him and now that he has a steady girlfriend she doesn't like it? Just spitballing here.

• Love 1

Wow. Calling Bobby "fat". Lovely. FWIW, I can actually see Nicole's side. Maybe Amber didn't want to actually have relations with Bobby, but I can totally see her as the "guys gal" who all her husband's friends love. They've had him as a friend for a long time, but he and Nicole have only been dating a few years. What if he was just their single friend, so Amber kind of took care of him and now that he has a steady girlfriend she doesn't like it? Just spitballing here.

I think Amber feels she is the end all in the wife department and just assumes all men want her because she is the perfect wife.  Amber strikes me as one of those people that needs to be the center of attention even if it is in a dog obedience class.  Pay attention to me damn it!!!

Jim doesn't seem like someone who has a lot of friends so his relationship with Bobby may have been more important to Jim than it was to Bobby.  Of course after reading Jim's Twitter rants there is not doubt in my mind Jim has zero allegiance to any friendship.

• Love 5

Last night someone must have tweeted him about being short, because he responded about being the "tallest husband on the show at 5'7"."

He is even responding to tweets about his height? 

This may have been posted before, but he is also apparently taking credit for "making Bobby's dream come true" which I think means that he is taking credit for getting Bobby on the show.

https://twitter.com/JLMarchese111/status/500362452576780288

Seriously, someone needs to take his keyboard away from him but I hope they don't any time soon.

• Love 2

Anne Zander ‏ @ChegeGirl  Aug 15

@JLMarchese111 @Bobby247 Jim I want to like you. Please help me understand why you joined the show if you did not want to be around Joe G?

James Marchese  ‏@JLMarchese111

@ChegeGirl I only wanted to shoot with my family and Bobby. That was it. Did not want any part of rest of show.  This was Amber's dream.

Um, little Jimmy, since you proudly proclaim to be "trained as an attorney" WHY did you not negotiate that into the contract??  If it was such an issue, a REAL attorney would make sure the contract specified the filming requirements.

Of course, if one is just a wanna-be attorney, and is nothing but a lying, dumbass famewhore, it wouldn't matter because he just wants to be on teevee. 

• Love 4

Of course, if one is just a wanna-be attorney, and is nothing but a lying, dumbass famewhore, it wouldn't matter because he just wants to be on teevee.

Bingo.

He had to know that the only reason he was of any interest to Bravo in the first place was because of the Gorga/Guidice connections. It wasn't because of his scintillating personality.  No way were they going to let him film with only his family and Bobby.  He knew exactly what he was getting into.  Exactly.  And he wanted it as badly as Amber did. 

If the Guidice situation was such a big deal - if it was that much of a problem for him, then he should not have signed on, and frankly, Amber should not have either.   I think Genius Jim is full of hot air.  And I'm being kind.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 3

Anne Zander ‏ @ChegeGirl  Aug 15

@JLMarchese111 @Bobby247 Jim I want to like you. Please help me understand why you joined the show if you did not want to be around Joe G?

James Marchese  ‏@JLMarchese111

@ChegeGirl I only wanted to shoot with my family and Bobby. That was it. Did not want any part of rest of show.  This was Amber's dream.

Jim has said numerous times in interviews and tweets that being on the show was "Amber's dream." I would think her "dream" would be that she never have a recurrence of The Cancer or that her children grow up happy, healthy (never experience The Cancer themselves) and well educated, rather than to be on a reality show. Maybe I just shoot too high with my own dreams.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 7

Amber's blog is up.  Really did she have to bring up Robin Williams?    http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-6/blogs/amber-marchese/amber-i-pray-we-can-all-move-on?page=0,2

This woman is so long winded.

Yep she is entitled to her views on separated vs. divorced but how can she with a straight face be such an unapologetic suck up to Dina?  Dina who is dating while living and sleeping with her husband?  Funny how she doesn't weigh in on that one.

• Love 2

So basically what it sounds like Amber is saying is that she's known Bobby was a "bad guy" for a long time, but it was only after he turned on THEM (her and her short husband. yes, Jim, you are SHORT!), that she felt the need to say something? Only when you feel betrayed do his other faults become a problem? Interesting.

And what in the seven hells does Robin Williams have to do with anything??? I love how she calls him "one of my favorite people", like they were friends. This girl is a joke. 

• Love 4

I thought that these people received basic social media training? I guess not...

I think Jim went to the Richard Wakile School for Social Media Skills.   I noticed this morning that he tweeted up a storm yesterday and last night mostly aimed at a tweeter (who I happen to follow, that's how I know about this - I refuse to follow Jim) who expressed a negative opinion about him on the show. 

He goes on and on - he's "the only one with a real job" , the cast is "self indulged & absorbed people bragging about 1800 shoes.".

Oh, and this regarding his signing the contract for the show:

"contracts did not name show until last draft. So no idea what show Amber had 3 options.  But no idea I would be pulled in."

He really needs to just stop. 

• Love 2

I think Jim went to the Richard Wakile School for Social Media Skills. I noticed this morning that he tweeted up a storm yesterday and last night mostly aimed at a tweeter (who I happen to follow, that's how I know about this - I refuse to follow Jim) who expressed a negative opinion about him on the show.

He goes on and on - he's "the only one with a real job" , the cast is "self indulged & absorbed people bragging about 1800 shoes.".

"contracts did not name show until last draft. So no idea what show Amber had 3 options. But no idea I would be pulled in."

She was offered three other shows? What were they? Maybe,

Sarah Palin's Alaska

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Toddlers and Tiaras, OR

Couples Therapy

• Love 1

I think Jim went to the Richard Wakile School for Social Media Skills.   I noticed this morning that he tweeted up a storm yesterday and last night mostly aimed at a tweeter (who I happen to follow, that's how I know about this - I refuse to follow Jim) who expressed a negative opinion about him on the show. 

"contracts did not name show until last draft. So no idea what show Amber had 3 options.  But no idea I would be pulled in."

I would say Rino has a real job, Bobby has a real job, Joe Gorga always seems to be working at something, besides a tan. 

I cannot follow the contracts did not name show until last draft.  Amber applied to be on the show.  I distinctly recall Dina's ex-husband, Tommy, not being pulled in.  It was rare we saw Albert the first season other than at home.  Then it was mostly on the trips.  This clod had to sign releases, for both himself and his four children to be filmed so it is not like he was sucker punched.

I must say I find Jim's twitter rants more entertaining than the show.

• Love 6
I must say I find Jim's twitter rants more entertaining than the show.

So true. The Tiny elf loves being on RHoNJ. If he didn't want to be on the show, he wouldn't. This country is still free. And if he hates the spotlight so much, I would think Twitter is the last place he'd go to escape public scrutiny.

• Love 2

OMG, fireman and restaurant owner don't classify as a real job? STFU Tiny Jim.

I am guessing Jim is a elitist snob making up for his own background --almost in the same vein as the Dubrows (OC). He is edumacated! Don't you know? He's 'trained as a lawyer!"....Rino and Bobby are 'blue collar'. That is what I get from his snotty ass reply-tweet. 

I get the impression that, overall, Jim Marchese dreamed and still dreams of being like Jordan Belfort, only the movie version, lol! Being a "big man" and a "high roller", having the "respect" of his underlings, a "hawt wife" and fast talker with kool cars. pfffft

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 1

Didnt I read somewhere that his first wife was indicted on fraud charges? Did anyone else see that? I've got to admit Jim is the only reason I am watching this season. I gave up on this show several years ago but came here to read some great snark. After reading about Jim I had to tune back in. (Al Pacino voice: just when I thought I was out they pulled me back in) I want to see this angry elf get the smack down he deserves. Does anyone know why is not practicing law? He wants to be a lawyer sooooooooo bad, there's got to be a reason. Ethics?

OMG, fireman and restaurant owner don't classify as a real job? STFU Tiny Jim.

I hope if his house ever catches fire (provided his children are out for the night) he gets the cold shoulder from the local FD. What a perfect arse. 

• Love 2

"contracts did not name show until last draft. So no idea what show Amber had 3 options. But no idea I would be pulled in."

Gosh Jim, I would think that as a Trained Lawyer you would know to thoroughly read and understand a contract before signing it, have your own lawyer review it before signing it, and if you don't like the terms don't sign it!

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 4

Didnt I read somewhere that his first wife was indicted on fraud charges? Did anyone else see that? I've got to admit Jim is the only reason I am watching this season. I gave up on this show several years ago but came here to read some great snark. After reading about Jim I had to tune back in. (Al Pacino voice: just when I thought I was out they pulled me back in) I want to see this angry elf get the smack down he deserves. Does anyone know why is not practicing law? He wants to be a lawyer sooooooooo bad, there's got to be a reason. Ethics?

Who would hire this angry elf to represent them?  I can see him being an undesirable hire in the legal field.  Too much ego to be effective.

So Jim last Twitter post was about -see I told you so-Giudices and MY case (as he calls it) have the same attorney.  Uh no Jim you do not-Fishman is the supervising attorney in the office.  Giudices prosecutors are Jonathan Ronankow and Rachel Honig.  Another thing it is not Jim's case-he is a percipient witness. 

• Love 2

She was offered three other shows? What were they? Maybe,

Sarah Palin's Alaska

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Toddlers and Tiaras, OR

Couples Therapy

Little People, Big World?

The Man Who's The 132 lb Scrotum?

ETA:  Or, The Woman With The 132lb Scrotum of a Husband

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 6

Here is Jim and Amber's story-full of tales of the ex having claimed one of the children had autism and had been indicted on fraud.   http://allthingsrh.com/rhonj-jim-marcheses-past-ex-wife-indicted-mortgage-fraud/

Here is the rest of the story after Jim lost his case against the ex-wife:  http://www.realitytea.com/2014/07/18/amber-marcheses-husband-james-shares-his-side-of-the-story-regarding-whistleblower-case-custody-issues-and-his-ex-wife/

Apparently, after Jimmy loses in court he paints a very different picture.

• Love 1
(edited)

Wow, little Jimmy sure was working hard to get his spin out to the blogs. He certainly isn't the innocent little hero he claims to be.

This lengthy article explains the whole scheme at CTI:

How a drug for few patients was turned into $81 million in sales

Note this part where little Jimmy was not only aware of the fraudulent off label marketing but crowed about the money the company was making from it:

Trisenox’s sales would be more likely to take off if the drug’s off-label prescriptions were reimbursed by Medicare, the federal health insurance program for the elderly and disabled.

Medicare will pay for a drug’s off-label use if it is medically accepted. Acceptance can be determined by referring to what are called compendia, comprehensive drug summaries compiled by experts and consulted by the government.

Instead of using compendia, which are voluminous and expensive, many cancer doctors used to rely on a free, privately published bulletin that was supposed to act as an abridged version for oncology drugs.

The U.S. Justice Department provides this account in court records:

James Marchese, an oncology accounts manager for CTI on the East Coast, struck a deal with this bulletin’s publisher: CTI would pay $10,000 a year — an “educational grant,” it was called — for an online ad on the bulletin’s website, the objective being to raise awareness about Trisenox.

But when the November 2001 bulletin was published, its listing for Trisenox included a mistake. The bulletin made it appear that Trisenox was medically accepted for four diseases, instead of just one. Subsequent issues added three more diseases, leaving the false impression that Trisenox was accepted and reimbursable for seven diseases in all.

Marchese understood that a mistake in the bulletin could lead states to reimburse for unaccepted uses. He emailed the company’s sales director: “How pretty are those Compendia bulletins!!! … [M]an do I like working the system. I figure even if 1 state doesn’t check its [sic] a bonus!!”

To which the director responded: “[E]ven if it works in one state, it’s a HUGE win! … Getting rich is a very good thing and it can’t happen soon enough!”

Beginning in November 2001, 16 states, including Washington, began approving Medicare claims for off-label prescriptions of Trisenox, even though those uses didn’t meet the government criteria for reimbursement.

A consultant hired by CTI to help with reimbursement issues sent the bulletins to Medicare carriers, private companies that process claims for states. An accompanying letter said Trisenox should now be covered for diseases beyond APL.

Had the carriers checked the compendia, they would have discovered this wasn’t true. But at least five failed to check. One carrier’s medical director claimed to do so — “I have confirmed that these indications are included in the compendia,” he wrote back — but if he did, he misread what was there.

In the end, the Medicare carriers for 16 states, including Washington, agreed to reimburse for off-label prescriptions.

The bulletin was produced by the Association of Community Cancer Centers, based in Maryland. Christian Downs, the association’s executive director, said he was surprised that so many carriers failed to consult the compendia: “It’s like me picking up the CliffsNotes version of ‘War and Peace’ and trying to do a dissertation on it.”

After being notified by the federal government, the association corrected its listing for Trisenox. The association no longer publishes the bulletin. “It’s difficult to keep up with all this off-label stuff in an accurate manner,” Downs said.

The Justice Department alleged that “CTI’s illegal scheme” cost taxpayers an estimated $15.8 million. While it was “bad enough” that patients were given false hope, the department wrote, “what is even worse is that the patients and their physicians were diverted from prescribing other medications that may have been effective.”

Also, here are the two NY Times articles about his whistle blower case:

Whistle-Blower Finds a Finger Pointing Back (October 25, 2007)

There's too much about sleazeball Jimmy that I'd like to quote from that one, so I'll just let people read it for themselves.

Whistle-Blower Is Awarded $1.6 Million (December 21, 2007)

But the ruling also criticized him for not alerting federal authorities more quickly.

Instead, Mr. Marchese, passed over for a promotion, wrote an angry letter to his superiors, taking credit for the very actions that he thought were causing harm, Judge Pechman noted. It was not until October 2002, after another falling-out with his superiors, that he went to the Food and Drug Administration, she found.

Regarding Jim and his ex-wife, I posted this in the thread for Episode 4:

There is so much more, including this link posted near the top of page 2 of this thread:

I only skimmed a couple of pages (out of 20!) and I can tell that many posts have been deleted. Jim the Weasel was obviously posting on there, but some say his ex-wife (Rebecca) was also. 

When I Googled her name I learned that she and her sister owned a title company and were indicted in December 2009 for stealing over $780,000 from their clients (and using the money to finance a luxury lifestyle filled with lavish vacations and Ferraris):

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/12/nj_real_estate_title_agencies.html

Apparently, she eventually pled guilty and then Jim sued her for custody (she had sole custody since the divorce in 2004). When he lost,  he filed an appeal, which he lost in November of last year:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/nj-superior-court-appellate-division/1649831.html

I know it shouldn't surprise me anymore, but I continue to be amazed at people who put themselves and their families on reality TV when they have so much dirt that can easily be found on the internet.
Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 2

Jim claims he didn't film for the season finale (which he spells "finally") because the male cast members were too scared of him. Why do I doubt this.

From his twitter: JLmarcehse111 @PaulaTheresa76 @ThenameisLou @Andy @Bravotv I also did not film at season finally because male cast members didn't want me there #cowards

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 2

If Amber & the little guy want to come back they'd better consider hiring Camille Grammar's Season 2 PR guy...

At least Season 1 Camille was a snarky bitch that you loved to hate. These two, meh. I simply dislike them. They aren't interesting enough to work up ire over. They're like a couple of mosquitoes around my ears.

Edited by Daisy head
  • Love 4

The Justice Department alleged that “CTI’s illegal scheme” cost taxpayers an estimated $15.8 million. While it was “bad enough” that patients were given false hope, the department wrote, “what is even worse is that the patients and their physicians were diverted from prescribing other medications that may have been effective.”

And this mother fucker thinks he's to good to hang with the Guidices??? His ass belongs in prison! Not only did he defraude the govt, he's responsible for deaths from cancer, patients who could have been saved if they had been given the correct chemo drug instead of the one Little Jim and his company peddled fraudulently. Reading his statements bragging about how much money they were making off  fake claims for a possible cancer cure makes me absolutely ill. I wonder if when Amber had The Cancer if he was wondering whether the chemo drugs they were using on her were legit or if there was another little bastard scumbag just like him at another pharmecutical company pulling the same scam. Ironic that his wife ended up with cancer after what he did. If there were any justice HE should have been the one to get cancer. He puts the Guidices and the Laurita's Susan Komen Breast Cancer charity theft to shame.

• Love 11