Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Andy asked Kathy about Richie's twitter behavior when he was going after people, of course she gave some response about people attacking his family, blah blah blah and Andy let it go with no followup - needed more time I guess to grill Joe Guidice on his "gay" comments. Which is my problem with Andy. 

My problem with Jim being at the reunion is that I believe he will not shut up and Andy will not be able to or have the desire to control him.   No one else will get a word in.

Andy's checked out of these reunions - someone else really needs to be hosting them.

What I would pay to see is the entire cast walk off the reunion set the moment Jim sits down.   What's Andy gonna do? Fire all of them? 

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 3

I agree. We need a new host. You nailed it - Andy NEVER follows up. He may ask a good question, but then some lame answer will be given and he'll just let it go. We need someone who can hammer these broads (and their skeevy husbands) like a battering ram until they give a sufficient answer. Maybe Nancy Grace? LOL!

• Love 3

I wonder if Amber has been able to use her *dream* spot to springboard into any relationships with ho-wives of other franchises? I have seen connections across other areas, such as Kyle calling in to QVC when Melissa was on hawking her jewelry & being photoed with Bethanny & their daughters, as well as NeNe opening a wedding gift from Theresa, & didn't I see something not too long ago about Brandi & Yolanda getting together with some NY HW's? I have to imagine that a famewhore like Butterface would revel in friendships like those - fake as they may be. I also have to imagine that thanks to her little side kick, these other ladies would regard her in much the same manner they would toxic waste. No way would most of the ladies of Bravo want that albatross around their neck. I can't wait for these 2 to fade back into obscurity.

• Love 1

Jim is the gift that keeps on giving.  At the end of his tweets he claims it's Sicilian dialect to use "veini vidi vinsi"  Seriously?  I would guess he tried for Latin, miffed it badly, countered with Italian and ended up at Sicilian.  Veni vidi vici Jimbo.  I came to Previously TV, I saw your idiocy in action, and I conquered your minuscule intellect without any real effort.  

OT:  I saw someone wearing a homemade "Get a job moran!" t-shirt.  Unfortunately it wasn't Jim.  

LOL what a loser. Sicilian here. Firstly, no self-respecting Sicilian would call it a dialect; it's a language. Secondly, in Sicilian it would be "vinni, vitti, vinsi." He should know better--there's even a hugely famous Sicilian song called "Vitti na crozza" (I saw a skull).

Edited by outtosee
  • Love 2

I think Jim will be smug on the reunion at first.  He will be sitting there with a cat who ate the canary grin on his face.  Because I don't think he thinks he did anything wrong.

Playing devil's advocate... He thinks the Santa and Rino rumors are true.  Those twins went after Amber physically for telling Melissa that shit about Twin 2.  They don't go after anyone else who said that Santa slept with Rino as far as we know.  I don't see them yelling about Victoria Gotti or Teresa (now that the season is over we see it).  His stance about not wanting to hangout with Joe Giudice is pretty sound even if convoluted (lies about working with the prosecution).  He does write mortgages, so it does look bad for bidness if he is hanging out with a guy accused of mortgage fraud.

He is a little twerp and is really unlikeable - especially on twitter and his little "I'll make you my bitch" talking head, but they really don't have much on him other than being obnoxious and spilling the beans.  He was defending his wife who was physically assaulted.  He didn't want to hang out with felons.  He thinks he has Bobby where he wants him. He was friends with a guy who was really looking for fame and started dating Twin 2 to get on the show and was willing to cut off their friendship to stay on the show. 

If he can keep his cool, he isn't going to make himself likable, but he might not get ripped to shreds- especially with Andy moderating.

The one area where I think he might take a hit is telling all of Bobby's secrets.  That wasn't cool.  Oh and Andy might bring up, "What did Dina mean by 'Give it to him up the ass Amber.'"

• Love 1

I think the "he didn't want to hang out with felons" thing makes no sense. He chose to be part of the show. The rest of it doesn't make much sense to me either. Even if he wanted to defend Amber, how does continually spreading a rumor that Santa and Rino had sex help her? He won't stop talking about it. 

He's so desperate for attention I guess even this much negative attention is desirable. But he is going to be severely hated after the reunion. Amber is smart enough to try to play nice. Jim isn't. 

• Love 2

I think the "he didn't want to hang out with felons" thing makes no sense. He chose to be part of the show. The rest of it doesn't make much sense to me either. Even if he wanted to defend Amber, how does continually spreading a rumor that Santa and Rino had sex help her? He won't stop talking about it. 

He's so desperate for attention I guess even this much negative attention is desirable. But he is going to be severely hated after the reunion. Amber is smart enough to try to play nice. Jim isn't. 

I think the questioning of Jim can be very simple.  First off he has to explain how it is okay to a person accused of mortgage fraud in his home (Teresa) but not okay to be seen with her husband, who is accused of the same crime, in a public place.  Jim can yammer on but I think ultimately he will see Andy as the Judge, someone worth winning over, he will be pleading his case to the Judge.  When a RH or other subject gets heated their anger is usually directed at another not Andy.  So Andy kind of drops the bomb and then step back and lets whoever is involved with the question go at it.

I think we will see that Jim will come unglued when he doesn't get Andy to agree with him or Andy to chastise the person on the other side of Jim's anger.  As to insults, Teresa Giudice kind of owns the over the top personal insults at a NJ Reunion so Jim will have to work hard to top her.

Second part over his dissolved friendship with Bobby.  Bobby went over to talk about the fight at his house and instead of any real discussion or resolve Jim did the, "I'm done," which of course means they won't be talking again.  It is a rookie mistake by reality stars.  "I'm done," either means your done or you need to find another phrase to communicate your frustration with the person at the moment.  Amber made the same mistake and then all of sudden she wasn't done, she was talking to Nicole in a coffee shop and making up with Melissa.

This is just me, but reading the comments upthread-I have always wondered what transpires in the 10-12 hour shooting days.  If it is a two part interview we see about 1 1/2 hours, if it is a three part maybe 2 hours.  If it takes the women 2 hours to get ready, they break for two hours-what the hell else goes on?  I think there are follow up questions but they just dissolve into unresolved drivel.  I remember the Kelly vs. Andy discussion about her being forced to go to Scary Island by Bravo, there was back and forth and then it stopped.  Andy later said it was no longer a productive conversation. 

I wonder how long Jim Marcheezy can keep this up?  Next it will be that he didn't mean Sicilian Sicilian but the rare dialect used by those who fish off the coast of the Isla di Lampedusa.  

I always thought Jim was an Oompa-Loompa from Loompaland, but with less dignity.  Maybe, this is the rare dialect/language that no one else can understand (unless you are Willy Wonka)?

• Love 1

You know he is going to say, "This was Amber's dream!" to hang out with felons.  I wonder if she really wanted on this show or if he egged her on.

Why does he drop the Santa/Rino bombshell?  Why are they going after Amber again?  

He could have been like Tommy Manzo and Dina season 1.  We never saw Tommy - ever.  If Jimbo wanted to avoid felons he would have had to.  This whole damn show is riddled with felons and FoFs - friends of felons.We had Tiny Manzo - an upstanding citizen - crime victim according to Caroline, who just ended up shot in the head in the trunk of a car, naked with his arms and legs bound in plastic, Caroline and Al friends with Bernie Kerik another convicted felon, Victoria Gotti - crime boss's wife - just showing up to spill the beans to her friend Teresa about Rino who was friendly enough to Victoria to show up in her hospital room and give her a rolex.  No one's hands are clean on this show.

• Love 1

Jim is evidently being twitter interviewed by someone called Illana Angel? I don't know who she is but people were bashing her for being a vile lush and she maybe interviewed Brandi G from BH? 

Jim obviously didn't take Dina's advice to Amber. Don't respond to DM's (private messages) on twitter because all bets are off....anything can be taken out of context. DERP. 

• Love 1

I think it was one of two things.  Jim is such a lawyer wannabe that I suspect him being involved in some serious fraud and his conniving that got him to sneak out the side door on the matter as it were left some scars.  I think Jim did and still does take a lot of professional sneering when real lawyers and bankers find out who and what he is.  I think he saw this show as a way to posture, perhaps even redeem himself to men and women he likely views in the same way the kid who was bullied in school hopes to return to the high school reunion and show off his success to the quarterback who now pumps gas and the head cheerleader who will now want to date him.  While deep down he would be thrilled if they asked him to join them for drinks.  So he saw this as a means to prove what a laywerish good guy he is.

Or he figured once he was cast he would have go after the Giudices as even he knew despite his otherwise lack of how the law works in so many other ways, since those two apes were going down.

I 'm still torn as to whether he set out to be on the show for this reason, or whether it developed when he bragged about being cast around the very professionals he tries to pretend to be and got even more derision being on a show with a bunch of crooks.  Either way at some point he saw being the shining knight of justice titling against the windmills of Theresa and Joe became his cause.  And his way of inflating his ego's tiny penis.  I tend to think it came to him after he was cast.  He thought it would get him glory out the gate and instead he started filming the show finding out it was not going to make all his real lawyer acquaintances jeel-uss.  So he came in all Angry Inch.  It might also be why Amber seems to be sincerely dazed by his instant and determined meltdown in Florida.  In fact I wonder if deep down Jim isn't a bit jealous of The Cancer since Amber is the Wife on the show and she has more to do with that then she does Jim.

In the end I think Jim came on the show, his dream, with it already sullied with a lack of envied interest.  That man has proven time and again he is nothing but one giant nerve that the littlest perceived criticism sets off. 

Edited by heebiejeebie
  • Love 2

Actually, I can imagine Andy asking Jim "What did you mean when you said you felt uncomfortable around the Giudices?"  Jim would likely try to answer again about some legal BS/prosecuting mortgage fraud etc, and I could see Andy, with a gleam in his wonky eye, reply "But you willingly signed up for this show knowing the Giudice's history". Or he might go there and ask about what type of lawyer Jim is. ~grin~

Oh Jim, don't go there. Andy will indeed be gunning for you (scroll to top for the initial tweets). 

https://twitter.com/JLMarchese111/status/514610109839073280

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 1

i would like to hear the whole "we auditioned for three shows and didn't know which one it was" bit forced out on the reunion.  That and force him to address the whole confidentiality contract and how he "cast" the others.  I think depending on whether they think Jim and Amber brought revenue bringing attention to a flagging franchise will determine how much Jim gets away with.  But considering he is poking the bear that he is trying to make cash and money off of without the benefit of any cage if you will, all bets are off perhaps.  I do think it is highly possible Cohen will have a " a viewer asked this question" moment and go in for the kill on issues that directly touch on the show -- casting, contracts with other cast members and claiming he agreed to do a show not knowing what and who it was and involved with.

cars with wi-fi are the devil's work by the way

• Love 4

Was that an earthquake?  No.  All of the dead Marcheses are rolling over in their graves.  

The crest actually says veni vidi vinsi.  That coat of arms is so authentic I'm sure they've only sold it to idiots with thousands of different surnames.  

I looked for a crest for my surname.  Fewer than 300 people worldwide share this name; we are all related.  Miraculously, they have a family crest for me.  Of course it looks like it features the boot from a suit of armor kicking a shuttlecock and some really big beetles, but I am very proud.  Thanks, Jim!  If you attest to the authenticity of this site, I'm sure it's good.  After all, you are legally trained.  

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 4

I'm still not convinced Weasel passed the NJ Bar. As proof he posted something similar to his confi agreement with Bobby (where he was the Seller and Bobby was the Buyer). It was a supposed e-mail where the NJ Board of Bar Examiners typed a few lines that they were pleased to "advise" him (WTF?) that he passed. I have numerous friends who passed the Bar. They all received letters with an embossed letterhead that included the relevant State seal. Would think he would keep that. Can any lawyers here tell if his little e-mail seems at all authentic? Faking e-mails ain't exactly hard.

• Love 1

He's something alright. I'm not a lawyer (again) but know enough to think his nomenclature's a little off. The 1/4 page of a confi agreement (with a bizarre signature page) that indicates Jim has something to sell that Bobby wants to buy? From his Twitter, I think he's saying it's some sort of agent agreement (ie, casting director/consultant). I thought buying/selling in that type of instance could possibly be illegal.

• Love 1

I'm licensed in NY so it may be different but I received an email letting me know I passed the Bar and it included my MBE score. But my name is also on the published successful bar candidates list for that test and as far as I remember Jim's was not. There really is never this much confusion or cloudiness unless someone is hiding something and Jim clearly is.

• Love 3

I think the Jim Marchese coat of arms features a big donkey (ass) with a dunce cap on.

MiniJim, we know you are reading this.  May I add you are a not a mini douchebag.  You are a GIGANTIC wannabe lawyer douchebag.    

Make up removal must cost you a fortune.  STFU and sit down Slade, Jr.

• Love 6

Question for our lawyers here. If Jim did pass the bar --all parts--and his letter is true (I didn't see the letter on twitter....could it have been doctored?), my question is....if he had since been disbarred, would his name obviously not appear, then, on the online listings?

• Love 1

Question for our lawyers here. If Jim did pass the bar --all parts--and his letter is true (I didn't see the letter on twitter....could it have been doctored?), my question is....if he had since been disbarred, would his name obviously not appear, then, on the online listings?

Great question.  The only thing I do know it takes a lot to get disbarred.  I mean, you have to be stealing client's money from the trust account.  Or murder someone.  Most attorneys can be suspended and then take code of ethic courses.  It takes a lot to be disbarred.  Like snorting cocaine in your office and then calling the police when you hear weird noises.  I swear that happened on our floor.  Different law firm.  The joke was "Bob, line 1, line 2, line 3".   He went into treatment as is still practicing. 

Next to reading People magazine, I loved reading disciplinary actions published in the local law mag.  Lots of DUIs, stealing money, not giving the client the return of a retainer, etc.  All suspended and ordered to take ethic classes and retribution.  Rarely disbarred. 

My guess is he couldn't pass the bar after several attempts. 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

Oh PLEASE. He is such a grandstanding douchebag. Who throws their wages or fees around? People with a chip on, and something to prove. 

James Marchese
‏@JLMarchese111
@lindsaycenari @vzelenkarn @ARwhiteriver @lall56 I will review & explain if you pay my hourly of $325 & retainer $5,000 for expert opinion.

• Love 1

The email he received was only I'm regards to the written portion of the Bar. My belief is he didn't pass C&F.

He really is a tool. I've never seen anything like him on twitter

Oh PLEASE. He is such a grandstanding douchebag. Who throws their wages or fees around? People with a chip on, and something to prove. 

What type of expertise is the $325.00 an hour with a $5,000.00 retainer suppose to buy?  I am quite certain those who prosecute mortgage fraud, the US Attorney's office and maybe some state or regional AGs or DAs know what to look for in fraudulent applications-why would they need a Jim?  More importantly who would ever hire an expert who is banned from the mortgage business for the next 20 years in Washington state?  What were the tweeters asking Jim that he thought he could wrangle expert fees? 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1
What were the tweeters asking Jim that he thought he could wrangle expert fees?

I couldn't really follow that thread. I never got into twitter because there are so many people in the 'convos'....but someone mentioned a 17 page document, so I assume in reference to whatever that was. I didn't see any attachment. And some women tweeting really seem into Jim......

I have a question about Amber. So was she a body-builder or something back in the day? She's "into" fitness, I know, but there were some old articles and competition photos for an Amber Corbino that certainly sounded (Columbia, majored in Phys Ed or whatever) and looked like her. 

It just seems so far from her Italian Mrs Cleaver with crayon all of her face, now. 

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 1

I couldn't really follow that thread. I never got into twitter because there are so many people in the 'convos'....but someone mentioned a 17 page document, so I assume in reference to whatever that was. I didn't see any attachment. And some women tweeting really seem into Jim......

I have a question about Amber. So was she a body-builder or something back in the day? She's "into" fitness, I know, but there were some old articles and competition photos for an Amber Corbino that certainly sounded (Columbia, majored in Phys Ed or whatever) and looked like her. 

It just seems so far from her Italian Mrs Cleaver with crayon all of her face, now. 

The seventeen page document is the document from Washington State barring Jim from being in the mortgage business for the next 20 years.  I think the tweeter wanted Jim to summarize it.

So no he would not be an expert witness-he would be a defendant/respondent -what a tool.

Some women marry convicts on life sentences or get really into serial killers.  There's no accounting for taste, or stupidity, or delusions, or . . . .okay I'm running out of words to describe what kind of person would like Jimbo.  All I know is, none of the words are positive.  

I'd chip in on the $325 if he didn't also want $5,000.  

I will say one good thing about Jim (. . . pause to wait for lightening to strike . . . ), it does seem like he was very supportive of Amber during her "the cancer."  So maybe there are women who did not get that kind of support who are drawn to that part of his otherwise ridiculous personality.   

• Love 3

One of the things that Jim does that shows his lack of maturity is he continually refers to Bobby as Booby.  What adult does that?  He thinks he's witty, and he just looks like a 2nd grader (do not mean to insult 2nd graders).

He also tries to keep making the point that Bobby only because a Volunteer fireman for the show - and that Bobby has lots of money. 

I think he's jealous of Bobby  for whatever reason.

And regardless of Bobby's reasons for becoming a Volunteer Fireman, he still became one and as such puts his life on the line.  What does Jim do besides tweet all day?

• Love 5

He also tries to keep making the point that Bobby only because a Volunteer fireman for the show - and that Bobby has lots of money.

I think he's jealous of Bobby  for whatever reason.

And regardless of Bobby's reasons for becoming a Volunteer Fireman, he still became one and as such puts his life on the line.  What does Jim do besides tweet all day?

I'm not saying the Grand Marcheezy is right.  But I also find Bobby to be incredibly fake and thirsty for the cameras.  I have no idea if Bobby has ever put his life on the line since a lot of volunteer companies have members that have never fought a fire but still show up to help raise money, donate money themselves etc. 

i do think Bobby has an odd even sad romanticized view of 9/11 that borders on wish fulfillment. 

I guess I'm saying just because I find the Grand Marcheezy so wrong on so many levels, doesn't mean I find Bobby right.  In fact I suspect that there is truth at the root of all the Grand Marcheezy's statements about Bobby. Topped of course with plenty of falsehood and lies of omission.  Also a lot of it is simply an effort to deflect since it comes as the Grand Marcheezy's idea of a response to faults and flaws of his own that are pointed out to him.  It is complete false equivalency even if it all turns out to be turn.  Like the saying goes, Hitler's crimes don't excuse Stalin's.

Edited by heebiejeebie
  • Love 4

Here are a couple of interviews with Jim Marchese:

http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/09/02/exclusive-interview-jim-marchese/   Jim talks about working for four and half years with the government to secure a $17 billion dollar settlement.  In the Wall Street Journal article it said, ". . . .Justice Department lawyers could file a lawsuit the next day that had been prepared by New Jersey U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman. . .  http://online.wsj.com/articles/bank-of-america-near-16-billion-to-17-billion-settlement-1407355290

http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/09/03/jim-marchese-interview-part-2/

Here is where Jim explains that he is working with the attorney prosecuting Joe Giudice but doesn't know him.  Paul Fishman is the supervising attorney in US Attorneys Office for the district of New Jersey.  His connection with the Giudice case is he is the spokesman for the office-he does not work on the Giudice case.

In the All About the Tea interviews Jim expands on his twitter allegations that Bobby is just dating Nicole to get on the show. Amber was hired first and asked to bring three or four more women.  They interviewed eight.  It is unclear who "they" is.  Bobby had found the twins at Dunkin Donuts and thought the twins would be perfect for the show. 

So if I follow Jim, Bobby was some kind of chick magnet rounding up potential co-stars (Jim claims Bobby tried to sleep with all the candidates) and once the final determination was made Bobby settled on dating Nicole. 

Now in Florida-the king of twisted statements can't keep quiet about all of Bobby's girlfriends.  Personally, I think Bobby was in the can deleting pictures and phone numbers like a mad man from his cell phone.  After delivering appalling blows at the other house guests, a bewildered Melissa and Joe look on to the oh so casual bathing suit clad couple, Amber and Jim, who have made themselves breakfast engage in conversation.  Melissa is saying this is not going to work, we need to get out of here.  He is talking about somebody's mother.  Joe tells Jim if he had said something like that to his wife-Jim would be hanging from the palm tree.  Jim then said,"I had a little fun with her, she just has to chill out." (I am sure Teresa isn't laughing.)  Amber seems to think her big chore is to "fix things" so they can enjoy a date of yachting with the other house guests.  Then Dina arrives.

Amber apparently has no problems with her husband's behavior.  I hope Amber's dreams of being on RHONJ are fulfilled with one season. I find Jim's stories incredibly hard to follow and he name drops with the best of them.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3
Zoesymom, I think you hit the nail on the head with Bobby in the bathroom. I hadn't thought of that, but it makes total sense.

Mmmmhmm. As soon as I read that I was like, "Yup. That's what it was". 

It was all dark in there when someone eventually got the door open. You don't need light to do stuff on your phone.

• Love 3

If Bobby is only dating Twin 2 for the show, does she not know that? It hardly seems like lasting relationship material. 

I think Jim takes a tiny kernel of truth and exaggerates it for effect. He thinks it's cute and fun since it's for tv, but he's probably like that off camera too.

• Love 1
If Bobby is only dating Twin 2 for the show, does she not know that? It hardly seems like lasting relationship material.

Maybe she knew, but thought over the course of the charade she could win him over with her charming personality. 

Maybe she knew, but thought over the course of the charade she could win him over with her charming personality. 

After reading Jim's interview I am inclined to think it is only Jim who is asserting that Bobby and Nicole date only for the show.  Bobby met her at Dunkin Donuts and convinced her to try out for the show.  I don't necessarily think Bobby and Nicole were exclusive or committed during filming but that is why you date.  I found it totally stupid that the only way Bobby could prove to Jim that he wasn't just faking it with Nicole was to put a ring on it.  When Amber met Jim she was engaged to someone else -so what exactly does a ring mean in this group?

Apparently, Nicole and Bobby are still dating having just returned from a Vegas vacation.  They were also at a fund raiser for Eric Trumps' Foundation over the weekend.

I think Jim takes a tiny kernel of truth and exaggerates it for effect. He thinks it's cute and fun since it's for tv, but he's probably like that off camera too.

I have to say her voice alone and the constant repetition would drive me nuts.  Maybe she is less obnoxious off screen.

When Amber met Jim she was engaged to someone else -so what exactly does a ring mean in this group?

How on earth did he win her away from someone else?  Who was that guy?  How bad did he have to be?

Well maybe Jim was pissed that Bobby horned in on Jim's HW gig, so he was needling him into having to propose to annoying Twin 2 and being tied to her for awhile.

• Love 1

More excerpts from the contract that gives Jim control over Bobby, Teresa and Nicole's. earnings and thoughts:  http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/09/30/exposed-bobby-ciasullis-contract-with-jim-marchese-we-have-proof/

Interview where Jim claims there is no contract: http://www.jewishjournal.com/keepingitreal/item/a_conversation_with_jim_marchese_of_real_housewives_of_new_jersey

The contract with Sirens which prohibits other contracts or agreements. http://amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/rhnj5-appearance-5pgb.pdf

It is not to say at the time of filming that Bobby did not feel he was under contract not to argue/or portray Jim in a bad light.  At this point I am beginning to think Bobby did the very best thing by removing himself from the "sphere of Jim".  There is a nagging little feeling I have wondering if the original blow up between Bobby and Jim wasn't a bit staged-allowing Amber, the loving wife to reunite the two old friends.  Jim may have deviated from the plan when Amber became party to the Gotti bombshell.  THen there was no need for Bobby's friendship. 

zoeysmom, 

Would Jim's contracts be legally binding? I don't understand how Jim has rights over Bobby and any future shows. From Ilana Angel's blog,  "anyone would be lucky to have this man fighting beside them to kick cancer in the ass..." I guess she hasn't heard about his involvement with the cancer drug. 

• Love 1

Jim has always reminded me of That Creep in the bar. That Creep is a stereotypical  (please note, stereotypical) Jersey/NY metro guy who has a huge chip on his shoulder, runs on smarm, has little to offer other than fast talking and some money to throw around.....and once scorned, will cut you down verbally and move on to the next 'victim.'  I've met so many "Jim's".....the guy buying drinks, who thinks he's getting an easy lay, and then when it doesn't happen, throws out a "frigid bitch" or "lesbo" comment because weenie always has to 'win'. The guy always talking out of his ass. The guy who always "knows" somebody. The guy with a Madonna/whore complex. 

Did Ambah' really never see any of these warning flags? lol

• Love 8
After reading Jim's interview I am inclined to think it is only Jim who is asserting that Bobby and Nicole date only for the show.  Bobby met her at Dunkin Donuts and convinced her to try out for the show.  I don't necessarily think Bobby and Nicole were exclusive or committed during filming but that is why you date.  I found it totally stupid that the only way Bobby could prove to Jim that he wasn't just faking it with Nicole was to put a ring on it.  When Amber met Jim she was engaged to someone else -so what exactly does a ring mean in this group?

Oh, I totally agree. I was just being facetious. I am loathe to believe anything Jim says. Maybe it did happen the way he says, but it's very likely he's full of shit as well. 

How on earth did he win her away from someone else?  Who was that guy?  How bad did he have to be?

Right??? Was she dating Gollum? (Actually, I think I'd prefer Gollum....at least you get Smeagol half the time.)

• Love 1