Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I saw the story on Twitter  (Andy tweeted "sadly doesn't surprise me") and had to come here to say what absolute pieces of shit they are. Amber had to know exactly what would happen by outting them. She's probably the type to happy there's more money for "her" kids. What scum thesee 2 are.

• Love 1
(edited)

https://toofab.com/2019/06/27/lance-bass-michael-turchin-rhonj-amber-marchese-instagram-dms-gay-son/

I see you guys already heard about this. Her and Jim are a piece of work, huh?  Just sickening.  So freakin glad they were one and done.  

ETA for the record, I don't buy her explanation for one second.  Her POS husband absolutely cut the kid off cuz he is gay.  Well I sure hope the publicity of this gets the kid a lot of community support as well as $$.  

Her feed looks like they were in Italy?  Glad to see his whistleblower $$ from cancer drugs is buying them vacations....for the straight family members that is. 

Edited by Cupcake04
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Cupcake04 said:

https://toofab.com/2019/06/27/lance-bass-michael-turchin-rhonj-amber-marchese-instagram-dms-gay-son/

I see you guys already heard about this. Her and Jim are a piece of work, huh?  Just sickening.  So freakin glad they were one and done.  

ETA for the record, I don't buy her explanation for one second.  Her POS husband absolutely cut the kid off cuz he is gay.  Well I sure hope the publicity of this gets the kid a lot of community support as well as $$.  

Her feed looks like they were in Italy?  Glad to see his whistleblower $$ from cancer drugs is buying them vacations....for the straight family members that is. 

A couple of articles about this came across my newsfeed today.

What a scumbag!  (And, I HATE that word, but it seems apropos here!)  

We knew what a nasty, controlling weasel he was when he was on the show, and this only proves that impression in spades.

While I understand that Fairfield is a ridiculously expensive school, perhaps the conversation about what schools they would be willing to pay complete tuition for should have happened when the son was a junior in h.s. and doing college visits/searches, and not after he was accepted to Fairfield and he eventually came out to them (It seems everything went to bad place after the son admitted that he was gay).  According to one article I read, Marchese said they weren't going to pay for a "no-name school" - well, Fairfield is definitely NOT a no-name school, especially around here (I live very, very close to the Marcheses).  

Also, you are not hurting too much financially if your son is driving around in a Range Rover (mentioned in another article and here, by Amber), and you are taking trips to Italy.  I totally get trying to teach your kids to economize and live within means, but that's kind of a moot point when you're living in a very high end town, in a huge McMansion and you and your kids are driving luxury cars.  Can't have it both ways!!  

I'm so angry over this little jerk-off (isn't that what Joe Gorga called him?)!!!!  

What I don't understand is, the son has $30,000.00 in scholarships - why won't his father co-sign for loans for the remainder, if that is really where his son wants to go?  It is because he wants to control his son's behavior, and keep him close to home, so he can monitor his son's comings and goings.  I wouldn't be surprised if Jim and Amber were to try to get their son into one of those camps where they try to "force out the gayness".  Despicable, horrible, nasty people!!!  I really hope I run into him somewhere so I can tell him what a foul, disgusting human being I think he is.

• Love 3

I hated this guy on sight.(Jim, of course)

Did I read that not only did she out the older step-son,  she originally found evidence of her younger son being gay as well???

I'm actually surprised these two are still together. 

• Love 2