Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Agreed , Happy. I don't know if I can stomach hearing Amber talk about how painstaking it was for her to battle The Cancer knowing that her douche lord husband pulled that scheme with others who, thanks to him, weren't so lucky. How do they live with themselves? I know Amber wasn't in on the scheme, but she condones it in supporting Mr. Whale Vagina. Please Bravo, get them off my TV! >:(

• Love 5

Jim claims he didn't film for the season finale (which he spells "finally") because the male cast members were too scared of him. Why do I doubt this.

From his twitter: JLmarcehse111 @PaulaTheresa76 @ThenameisLou @Andy @Bravotv I also did not film at season finally because male cast members didn't want me there #cowards

I have never quoted Marcia Clark, but in this case, "If Mr. Marcehse would like to take a seat in the blue chair, we can have a discussion."  Who's the coward?

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

Jim and Amber can have a seat. In fact, take several.

I hate them. They have surpassed Gretchen and Slade as my most hated HW couple.

Jim totally skeeved me out after that First Responders party when he gave his little monologue about seeing them in court. The way he looked, spoke etc was so creepy.

The cancer drugs stuff is so heinous, I have no words for it. To me that is worse than the crimes the Juicy's committed. I'm not absolving them of responsibility at all but they wasn't putting ill, desperately vulnerable people at risk of losing their life. It's sick!

I love how he can't film with the Giudices so why come on the show? It's such bullshit attention seeking to make himself feel important. Amber could've still been a housewife while her husband stayed out of the way a la Tommy Manzo. It never did Dina any harm.

Also you'd think a super duper, high powered, wannabe attorney like him would be able to freaking spell. Jesus, my 12 year old can spell finale.

• Love 5

Apparently when Jim claims he works "with" prosecutors on mortgage fraud matters, he means that he's been PROSECUTED FOR mortgage fraud himself. Well, sort of. See the link below for an order that was entered last year against Mortgage Now and Jim Marchese, individually, in the State of Washington. He and Mortgage Now are prohibited from engaging in any kind of mortgage brokerage business for twenty years there, in part because of charges including the operation of unlicensed branches, provision of misleading pricing, and failure to properly disclose terms to consumers, pay fees, file reports and maintain a surety bond.

http://www.dfi.wa.gov/CS%20Orders/C-10-350-13-CO01.pdf

Also, Mortgage Now has been audited by HUD and the OIG with not-so-favorable findings.

http://www.hudoig.gov/sites/default/files/Audit_Reports/2012-CH-1014.pdf

None of this is super salacious, but it could explain why he hasn't attempted to sit for the bar anywhere to become, you know, a real live practicing attorney.

• Love 4

Once again! Congratulations to the Marchese's making the Giudice's and Gorga's look good! I may now be somewhat addicted to his Twitter account (meaning I check it at least twice day). The misspellings, threats of prosecution, the engaging of minors in Twitter War's and insulting someone's mother about salacious gossip that really doesn't even concern you! Unlike Jim Marchese, I was smart enough to double-check that I spelled "misspellings" right. Admit still not 100% on the use of the possessive XXX's. I tell myself it's an either/or thing sometimes. Luckily I'm not on Twitter making a total fool of myself. Congratulations yet another time Jim! You actually make Dean McDermott good (maybe that's taking it a little too far).

In total agreement with the poster's above who think Amber's introduction to D-List fame didn't quite work the way they thought it would. Here's a free hint, if you're a total asshole don't come on reality TV. Though I guess that applies to many. We maybe going to Hell, but at least we wouldn't appear on a RH or similar reality show. True Tori anybody?

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 4

The cancer drugs stuff is so heinous, I have no words for it. To me that is worse than the crimes the Juicy's committed. I'm not absolving them of responsibility at all but they wasn't putting ill, desperately vulnerable people at risk of losing their life. It's sick!

Agreed. I don't think the Juicy's have the depth to think about long term economic repercussions or the importance of financial honesty. I remember one reunion Joe Giudice all but flat out admitted everyone he knows does this kind of stuff and DID admit he didn't think he would have had legal issues were it not for the show. It doesn't absolve them whatsoever but I do believe they never consciously thought 'I'm getting rich, everyone else can suck it.' Whereas Jim, by withholding information until it no longer suited him NOT to blow the whistle most definitely did.

Even though I joke about Amber's cancer...I still watched both of my grandparents and my great aunt die from it, and almost lost my mother. I realize this is an extreme view, but having seen the ravages of (the) cancer, I can't help but see what Jim did as being an accessory to murder.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 11

Even though I joke about Amber's cancer...I still watched both of my grandparents and my great aunt die from it, and almost lost my mother. I realize this is an extreme view, but having seen the ravages of (the) cancer, I can't help but see what Jim did as being an accessory to murder.

Exactly MightyPeanut! I too have lost both grandma's, several aunts and uncles, cousins, and have a sibling now fighting cancer. This enrages me to the core knowing how hard people fight to live, the effects of surgery, radiation, chemo, and to now know there are immoral shitbags like Jim who take advantage of them to make a buck and cost them their lives in the process. He is by far the absolute WORST person ever on any HW show. Other are self absorbed, materialistic, phoney and most are criminal in one way or another but this guy is a murderer. Because I have had so many in my family with cancer it really irks me when Amber plays the cancer card. To me it minimizes the horror of it when she throws it out there as a way of geting sympathy from the audience. I can't believe Amber married this jerk knowing what he did or if she found out after they were married why she didn't divorce him. I would never stay with a man of such low moral character, a man who chose money over people's lives, and would be sick to know this monster is the father of my children.

• Love 10

Jim claims he didn't film for the season "finally" because the male cast members were too scared of him. Why do I doubt this.

From his twitter: JLmarcehse111 @PaulaTheresa76 @ThenameisLou @Andy @Bravotv I also did not film at season finally because male cast members didn't want me there #cowards

This guy is ridiculous. If Bravo wanted him at the finale, he would have been there.    And frankly, I can't imagine Rino, Bobbie, Joe Gorga and/or Joe Guidice being scared of the little twerp. 

I check his twitter time line too, and from yesterday, there is this nugget

2e3y7sy.jpg

I'm sure Bravo loves that.

Later, some people called him out on some of his history with his ex-wife who apparently had a restraining order against him. And he pulled out the bullying card

33bkdh2.jpg

The gift that really does keep on giving.  

If this really was his wife's "dream", he's in the process of ruining it for her.  I can't imagine she will be asked back.  

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 4

How do you guys understand what the fuck he's trying to say??  His writing sounds illiterate and trying to read his tweets gives me a headache.

Edited because I was writing like Jim.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 5

I barely understand his tweets. I'm not on Twitter and I get endlessly confused as to what the person is actually tweeting, what they're re-tweeting, who's saying what to whom, etc. That's why I appreciate the little updates from fellow posters who are more Twitter savvy than I. Although, nothing can make up for his horrible spelling and lack of grammar. No wonder he had his older son produce the latest commercial. The boy has probably already surpassed him as far as intelligence goes. 

• Love 9

I wish I had twitter so I could ask him how a 'trained attorney' could make such ghastly spelling and grammar errors. Also, I mentioned before this dude has no idea about social media and the show he is on....he is really itching for a walloping come Reunion time. I am sorry but Amber is such a Butterface...with makeup! I think she looks 100x better without all of the war paint. 

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 3

I barely understand his tweets. I'm not on Twitter and I get endlessly confused as to what the person is actually tweeting, what they're re-tweeting, who's saying what to whom, etc. That's why I appreciate the little updates from fellow posters who are more Twitter savvy than I. Although, nothing can make up for his horrible spelling and lack of grammar. No wonder he had his older son produce the latest commercial. The boy has probably already surpassed him as far as intelligence goes.

I'm twitter illiterate too . I caved on Facebook but I'm holding out on joining twitter so I also appreciate the updates.I did look at his account and he was talking about reviewing briefs. Has anyone told him he's not an attorney ?!! Seriously someone from NJ needs to knock on his door and inform him because he genuinely appears not to realize this. . I just find his obsession with all things law related (reading briefs, deposing witnesses, prosecuting attorneys etc)so interesting, in a Jane Goodall and the chimps kind of way. He's such a wannabe so why isn't he? He went to law school and said he passed the bar so why isn't he a practicing attorney? There has to be more to this story.

• Love 5
(edited)

If Tiny Jimmy did in fact graduate law school AND pass the bar exam, then the only other requirement for admission to the bar would be his Certified Statement of Character. This requires fingerprints that are sent to both the FBI and NJ State Police for a criminal background check.

Lab lover I know your hubby is an attorney , do you have any insight into why Jim isn't practicing?

It's not just that he isn't practicing. He was never admitted to the bar and has never practiced law. He himself even said on that hair pulling episode that he is NOT an attorney. As I've said before, I think he only said that because the cameras are there. Rino thought he was an attorney and I think they all thought that because he's been pretending to be one for years. With the cameras right there, Tiny Jim knew he had to clarify it.

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 2

Lab lover I know your hubby is an attorney , do you have any insight into why Jim isn't practicing?

He thinks he didn't pass the bar on numerous occasions.  The hard work to get into law school, the hard work to survive law school, next is the bar.  If he passed the bar, like LuckyBitch mentioned above, he would have been admitted into the bar association.  My brother is an attorney in LA too. He has friends that went to law school, failed the bar, they use it on a resume for other work. 

I know of no attorney BRAGGING they went to law school and they are not practicing.  Douchebag.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 5
(edited)

I agree, Lablover27. He might have gone to law school, but I find it very hard to believe that he passed the bar. He clearly has a chip on his shoulder about that and wants everyone to think he's a lawyer simply because he went to law school, (if that is even true).

Like your brother, Lablover27, I have a friend from law school who failed the NY bar exam twice, (hey, so did JFK, Jr.), and he ended up getting into other work (securities). He's always had law school on his resume, which can never hurt, but he obviously has never held himself out as an attorney just because he went to law school.

I really wish someone on Twitter would challenge little Jimmy to prove he passed the bar. I would think he'd be more than happy to provide proof so he can rub it in the faces of all his detractors. 

I love the way he claimed he's "trained as an attorney". No real attorney would say that. They would simply say, "I'm an attorney". And, newsflash for little Jimmy: law school does not "train (you) as an attorney". This guy is such a d-bag.

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 3

Yes.  I was a paralegal for over 30 years.  No attorney, that I know, said they are trained.  You either are good or you suck.  I once worked with an attorney I admired so much for his memory.  He could read a stack of medical records and in a deposition remember everything without looking at it.  It was amazing to watch.  Just brilliant.  Tiny Jim, don't see him so brilliant.  Shut up or put up wussy boy.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 5

He's now saying he passed the bar, but is not licensed.  I don't know enough about it to know what that means.

His continuous tweeting is very hard to follow.

Apparently, now, he and Amber cast the twins

iwivpd.jpg

But, even more interesting is this:

17e3aa.jpg

No idea how reliable the person tweeting is - but there is a picture of all but the Marcheses.  And Jim has been going on and on about the Florida trip.  I have read in other places that the Guidices did not go on the FLA trip, so that much is accurate.  And it fits with Jim saying he did not attend the "finally".  If the Marcheses were not invited to the finale, it speaks volumes as to what Bravo thinks of them.

And

2v1kv2f.jpg

For the record, the Twins are denying they quit.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 2

How are people posting the small screenshots of tweets? Could someone explain (PM is fine if it's lengthy) how to do this?

I don't know about anyone else - but I use OneNote (comes with Office) to take what's called a "clipping" and paste it into a photo program. OneNote lets you "clip" part of the screen, so you don't get the whole thing.   I happen to paste into Irfanview because I've been using it for ages, but Paint would work  Save it as an image, then upload it here.

http://tinypic.com/

I hope that helps....

• Love 1

Jim must have failed the C&F portion of the Bar. There's a legal website I read where one of the writers had a similar situation. Passed the written test, so he could technically say he "passed the bar exam" but failed the C&F.  I'm licensed in NY not NJ so I don't know how extensive the NJ C&F portion is but most states require you to admit to any prior crimes. Maybe that's where he ran into his problems? I know many lawyers who are no longer practicing, because they moved on to finance or other fields and haven't bothered to keep paying their registration dues or keep up with CLE requirements, but that's very different from having never practiced. Only one reason to never practice--failing the Bar exam. And if we believe Jim passed the written portion of the test, that only leaves C&F. 

He's such a douchebag though. It's not like being a lawyer is even particularly respected anymore. He doesn't use it to garner respect, he uses it to intimidate people with the fear of litigation. He may be the worst castmember on any RH franchise. Amber isn't even that bad, but boy does he bring her down. 

• Love 6

Thanks gimi, that makes sense. He better tone it down with all the litigation talk because, god for in, he ever gets "the cancer" or anything else no doctor is ever going to want to treat him.

Thanks gimi, that makes sense. He better tone it down with all the litigation talk because, god forbid, he ever gets "the cancer" or anything else no doctor is ever going to want to treat him.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 5

Thanks gimi, that makes sense. He better tone it down with all the litigation talk because, god for in, he ever gets "the cancer" or anything else no doctor is ever going to want to treat him.

At this point, with all Jim's talk of suing people, I am surprised he can get someone to wash his car.

• Love 5

I'm confused.....it seems like the above tweets are saying that Jim told people about Santa/Rino while everyone was vacationing in FL. And then Victoria Gotti added her two cents later? I probably shouldn't even ask this - but if that's the case, why not show it in order?

• Love 1

I'm confused.....it seems like the above tweets are saying that Jim told people about Santa/Rino while everyone was vacationing in FL. And then Victoria Gotti added her two cents later? I probably shouldn't even ask this - but if that's the case, why not show it in order?

That confuses me too. If Jim knew I'm sure Amber knew so why was she acting so shocked when VG told her and Tre? The out of order part is probably because HW timelines are always messed up and confused and Bravo probably wanted to get that salacious gossip out as early as possible for ratings so they spliced it in before the timeline of the trip but that still means Amber was totally faking her shocked reaction.

• Love 2

Jim must have failed the C&F portion of the Bar. There's a legal website I read where one of the writers had a similar situation. Passed the written test, so he could technically say he "passed the bar exam" but failed the C&F. I'm licensed in NY not NJ so I don't know how extensive the NJ C&F portion is but most states require you to admit to any prior crimes. Maybe that's where he ran into his problems? I know many lawyers who are no longer practicing, because they moved on to finance or other fields and haven't bothered to keep paying their registration dues or keep up with CLE requirements, but that's very different from having never practiced. Only one reason to never practice--failing the Bar exam. And if we believe Jim passed the written portion of the test, that only leaves C&F.

He's such a douchebag though. It's not like being a lawyer is even particularly respected anymore. He doesn't use it to garner respect, he uses it to intimidate people with the fear of litigation. He may be the worst castmember on any RH franchise. Amber isn't even that bad, but boy does he bring her down.

I read somewhere that he couldn't pass the height requirements. During the Mock Trial, the Judge kept admonishing Mr. Mar-Crazy to stand while addressing the court. He was. Edited by featherhead
  • Love 12

Amber calling Teresa and sobbing over a rumor she was taking a plea deal?  Just ridiculous.  She did manage to compare it to The Cancer.  C'mon Sirens Media you have to be able to do better than this ass clown and her posse.  Teresa's response was priceless-"Amber are you . . crying?"

• Love 4

Amber calling Teresa and sobbing over a rumor she was taking a plea deal?  Just ridiculous.  She did manage to compare it to The Cancer.

You'd think with her husband defrauding cancer patients she'd try not to even bring up the subject of cancer.

• Love 3

I was on my computer for a good portion of yesterday, and so I tried to keep up with this, but frankly, my head is spinning and I can't anymore. 

One theory is that Sirens was told about the Rino affair by Jim, who also told them that Gotti knew about it, and Sirens decided to run with it.  Makes some sense, because the Gotti scene is clearly set up - she just happens to show up at the signing, invites T and A over for drinks (camera crew in tow) and then spills it. 

Another is that the scene with Gotti was filmed, but originally left on the cutting room floor. (Although that assumes that Sirens was taking the high ground, which would be a first).    Then Jim spills the beans in Florida and a huge fight ensues.   Sirens can't edit out what Jim said, because then nothing that happened after that would make sense, so they went put the scene with Gotti back in, maybe they wanted to have two sources for it.  Jim says he "was there" when the twins "quit", so I'm guessing that happened in Florida.  From what I understand, whatever happened in Florida turned the rest of the cast against Jim and Amber.

And then the last I read was that the Gotti scene was filmed after Florida - (note wine store signing actually happened before Florida).  Easy enough to do, since scene was filmed at Gotti house, not at wine store.  Wouldn't be the first time a scene was filmed and then inserted out of sequence. Kardashians have done it.

So..who knows what happened and why, but I do think Jim is in this thing up to his beady little eyeballs. 

BTW - he also tweeted last night about Richie Wakile: "it was difficult to have conversations, but Richie, Kathy' s husband was easy to talk too, intelligent."

What brain busting conversations those two must have had!!!!!

• Love 3

I was on my computer for a good portion of yesterday, and so I tried to keep up with this, but frankly, my head is spinning and I can't anymore. 

One theory is that Sirens was told about the Rino affair by Jim, who also told them that Gotti knew about it, and Sirens decided to run with it.  Makes some sense, because the Gotti scene is clearly set up - she just happens to show up at the signing, invites T and A over for drinks (camera crew in tow) and then spills it. 

Another is that the scene with Gotti was filmed, but originally left on the cutting room floor. (Although that assumes that Sirens was taking the high ground, which would be a first).    Then Jim spills the beans in Florida and a huge fight ensues.   Sirens can't edit out what Jim said, because then nothing that happened after that would make sense, so they went put the scene with Gotti back in, maybe they wanted to have two sources for it.  Jim says he "was there" when the twins "quit", so I'm guessing that happened in Florida.  From what I understand, whatever happened in Florida turned the rest of the cast against Jim and Amber.

And then the last I read was that the Gotti scene was filmed after Florida - (note wine store signing actually happened before Florida).  Easy enough to do, since scene was filmed at Gotti house, not at wine store.  Wouldn't be the first time a scene was filmed and then inserted out of sequence. Kardashians have done it.

So..who knows what happened and why, but I do think Jim is in this thing up to his beady little eyeballs. 

BTW - he also tweeted last night about Richie Wakile: "it was difficult to have conversations, but Richie, Kathy' s husband was easy to talk too, intelligent."

What brain busting conversations those two must have had!!!!!

So essentially, Jim got the twins cast to expose an icky family secret?  There is low then there is the primordial ooze that Amber and Jim morphed from and continue to plague the earth.  Amber and Jim must have worked production hard to cast.  First it was taken on Melissa, then it was bringing up the Giudices legal plight and the social stigma they suffer (haha), then it was taking down the friends you brought on.

The scenes with Teresa and her family trying to milk every ounce of sympathy are bad but the Marcheses just lower the viewers IQ points with all their forced storylines.  

• Love 1

Jim tried to clarify his law qualifications, but I'm still confused (full disclosure -- I'm mostly posting this to see if my twitter clipping works, thanks for the instructions mwell345! I do all my non-work computering on an iPad...I ended up just taking a screenshot and cropping it, then posting it to my dummy FB account so I could get a URL, added img tags and Voila! Success. I am relatively tech savvy but there are so many stupid dumb things like this I haven't picked up).

10548028_10152736362121412_4749480052604

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 1

Jim tried to clarify his law qualifications, but I'm still confused (full disclosure -- I'm mostly posting this to see if my twitter clipping works, thanks for the instructions mwell345! I do all my non-work computering on an iPad...I ended up just taking a screenshot and cropping it, then posting it to my dummy FB account so I could get a URL, added img tags and Voila! Success. I am relatively tech savvy but there are so many stupid dumb things like this I haven't picked up).10548028_10152736362121412_4749480052604

How does his tweet even make sense? The first line says he passed the NJ license test and the last line says he is not licensed. Huh?

• Love 3

Re: TinyJim's legal qualifications:

(this is my take, correct me if I'm wrong in the facts).

I believe Mr. Marcheesy did in fact attend three years of law school at Seton Hall in New Jersey. It is NOT a cut-rate law school; it's legit, though by no means top-tier.

He did take the New Jersey bar exam, and passed. All bar exams are hard, but New Jersey is not nearly as hard as New York or California. He would also have to take a professional responsibility exam, which is not hard at all.

I think this is where Marcheesy stopped. He is NOT at this point, an attorney, nor is he licensed in ANY way.

To be admitted to the bar (and therefore "be licensed" in New Jersey, he'd have to put together a package of references, past history and jobs, as well as pass a fairly thorough background check. He'd also need to be interviewed by another NJ bar member in good standing, and attend a swearing in ceremony. It can take anywhere from 2-6 months AFTER bar results are revealed. Then he has to take 22 hours of legal education every two years and pay to keep up his membership.

As far as I can tell, he did not do any of this. It's possible he might have tried to be admitted and failed, but that isn't always public information. He clearly had no intent of practicing--maybe there was no job offer pending--so he went into pharmaceutical sales. But he's so hell-bent on showing off his lawyer chops--in a way a REAL lawyer usually doesn't bother with (and most of what he's threatened "legally" could also be construed as attorney malpractice). He's in love with the idea of being a lawyer, but for some reason, he couldn't pull it off. So he just talks like the lawyers he sees on tv, throws his degree around, and feels just like Perry Mason--without actually working as one.

Sadly, he is still NOT an attorney. Can NOT give legal advice, represent clients, bring cases to court. Can do NONE of the things he's threatened, and I fail to see how he "manages" litigation when he's a mortgage broker or whatever.* There is NO way he had any control over the Bravo contract, let alone the chops to make any changes to it. A lawyer would've been able to read the contract, however. I don't know if Jim at his level really understood it.

*(Like most professionals, lawyers do have office managers and project managers,as well as secretaries and paralegals, "managing" the files of the litigation. It's possible Marcheesy might have been one of those. NONE of those positions require the slightest bit of legal education or training)

• Love 2

According to Jim, the reunion is scheduled for Sept 22-26 and invitations have been sent out. He was not invited.

The Guidice sentencing is the 23rd - so if Jim is right, Teresa will be in court on that day and not at the reunion. And do the reunions last for  6 days???? Most of the HWs always tweet about the reunion being hours. I never, ever got the impression they filmed on multiple days.

I think this guy makes it up as he goes along.

• Love 3

On a couple of sites (inc zap2it, wiki etc) this seasons only looks to have 11 episodes. If so, I suppose the Reunion timeline makes sense. Yeesh. 

I recall Jim tweeted that he wasn't "invited" to the last episode's final dinner or whatever...but the reunion too? lol. 

Edited by diorella78

Hahahahaha, Jim has changed angles I guess.

James Marchese

‏@JLMarchese111

@micjul94 @karen74317577 @claudia65 @AmberNMarchese @ILANA_ANGEL yes it does, I am playing  a role for your entertainment.

If this is his lame way of saying, "I'm not a douch, I just play one on TV" it won't work. I think his asshole behavior on the show pales in comparison to his real life criminal behavior and defrauding of cancer patients.

• Love 3

^^ Also, his even douchier comments on twitter throughout this season shows who he 'really' is. He was not "playing a role" on his phone/computer all day long and into the wee hours, nastily adding fuel to any fire on the show, or bitchily defending himself. lol. What an asswipe. 

• Love 6

Jim gave an phone interview to someone - I don't reallly know who they are. Link is on his twitter page.

https://t.co/qGUY7hKemv

Among the highlights

Amber was once on Restaurant Stakeout

Hard for him to watch show because he knows what actually went one.  He is being cast as a villian

He went to First Responders party because Bobby told him that even though Twins  were upset with Amber, nothing would happen.

When he went over to Joe Gorga at the party, he whispered to Joe Gorga why he could not associate with Guidice.  Joe Gorga began to call him names - all of that was edited out.  Jim was so mad at the editing that he called production and yelled at them.

Joined twitter because people were being abusive and disgusting to Amber.

Bobby and him still not friends. Bobbie not blue collar, very rich - Bobbie joined Fire Dept for "on camera persona". Bobbie wanted to be famous and he sacrificed Amber and Jim for fame.  (Note: More than once, he pointed out how wealthy Bobby is and how Bobby wanted to be famous).  The only reason Bobby had that mural painted was for the show.   Show brought out the worst in Bobby.

Nicole and Bobby met at the RHONJ casting call - had not been together before that. Amber was contacted, and production interest in Amber increased due to Melissa connection.   Amber was asked if she knew anyone else to bring to show. Show wanted over the top women.  Somehow Amber and Jim were told about the twins -Bobby knew the twins and got them to casting call. Jim and Amber got Bobby and twins on show.  Twins submitted bios, but Jim re-wrote them (I think) because they were not that good.  Bobby wanted to be more than "Jim's friend" on the show. Oh, and Bobby was so desperate to get on show that he was getting involved with any girls who were at the casting calls - Nicole was the third. 

Jim did not tell Gotti about Rino/Santa.  He was shocked - he found out when Amber came home that night. He dug around and found out it is true (well, he 90% believes it's true based on what Rino and Bobby have told him).  The twins are confronted later in the season about this and he says their reaction "told him everything he needed to know".  He said Rino tells people everything. 

Jim has not spoken to Rino or Bobby since "bogus" first responder's party.  Talks about how he and Amber were set up - says Joe Gorga and Bobby are supposed to take tour of house, and when they are walking out of the room, Bobby says "Its already happened" referring to Amber/twin  confrontation. Jim has played this take over and over again to be sure.

Guidices:  Sees both sides - sad they have 4 kids, but what they did was wrong - no real opinion.

If anyone listens to this and has anything to add/correct, feel free.  I did the best I could. : )

• Love 3
He went to First Responders party because Bobby told him that even though Twins  were upset with Amber, nothing would happen.

As if Bobby has a crystal ball and can control everyone's actions. 

Joined twitter because people were being abusive and disgusting to Amber.

So he's fixing that by being abusive and disgusting to the population at large?

Nicole and Bobby met at the RHONJ casting call - had not been together before that. Amber was contacted, and production interest in Amber increased due to Melissa connection.   Amber was asked if she knew anyone else to bring to show. Show wanted over the top women.  Somehow Amber and Jim were told about the twins -Bobby knew the twins and got them to casting call.

So which is it, Little Jim? Bobby knew the twins and GOT them a casting call? Or Bobby MET Nicole at the casting call? 

He's a total nutbag.

• Love 6

Yep diorella, I agree. His twitter behavior shows his true self. He makes the other castmembers seem so likable. Who knew that was possible?

When he went over to Joe Gorga at the party, he whispered to Joe Gorga why he could not associate with Guidice.  Joe Gorga began to call him names - all of that was edited out.  Jim was so mad at the editing that he called production and yelled at them.

Didn't we see this? It's when he called Joe Gorga a name I can't remember, but little Jim was all fired up.

Edited by racked
Hard for him to watch show because he knows what actually went one.  He is being cast as a villian.

I hate to write the most cliché sentence, but.... they can't paint you as a villain unless you provide them with the footage. Tiny Jim claims to be smart, but he's making an assload of rookie mistakes. Attempting to control or intimidate production? Taking credit for casting decisions and then expecting undying loyalty from said cast members in return? Obsessively using social media to deal with an onslaught of negative criticism? Ask Jill Zarin, Mariah Huq, and Jacqueline Laurita how wise those decisions were. What a maroon.

Tiny Jim and Amber have been shunned by the cast, are generally disliked by the viewers, and are likely hated by production. Not a winning combination. The real kiss of death is the 11-episode season. They didn't even provide enough entertainment for a full season.

• Love 6