Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

I came away with a very different reaction.  Everything Theresa said about the children was actually about herself.  How they comforted HER (see what an amazing mom I am?)  How she was the most important person in their world (see what an amazing mom I am?), how she does everything for them (see what an amazing mom I am?).  Not “she was trying to comfort me, when we were the ones who let HER down.”  Not “their worlds are about to turn upside down and that’s what matters, not what happens to me” but “I want him to bring them to see me once a week.”  And the complete blindness to reality that Milania and Gabriella haven’t already heard an earful from classmates about this!   it’s one thing to tune out what others say about you – how dare you send these kids out into the world with zero armor to face the collateral damage they’re going to face?  Even if it’s a “Mommy and Daddy made some mistakes paying their taxes and they were very bad mistakes and the govt is mad so we have to go away but we love you very much and we’re always going to be a family” level of explanation.  Followed by Juicy advising them if kids bring it up to tell them to fuck off and die. 

As rotten a creature as Joe is, I think he DOES see that he screwed his kids’ lives over for short term gain.  I think he thinks he gambled and lost, but the realization that the kids will suffer most has been sinking in hard.  The interview showed me, however, that Theresa still thinks all of this happened to her.

On a lighter note, aside from missing the kids, I think Joe G will have a fine time in Club Fed.  He seems like he makes friends easily and he can take care of himself physically to the extent that might come up (doubtful).  He’ll pride himself on being a man’s man and doing his time.  I don’t expect him to have a hangup about whatever prison chores he’ll be assigned to do, so long as he can shoot the bull with people as he goes about his day.

Theresa, on the other hand... I don’t know what her social circle will consist of.  And it’s not like she’s going to spend a lot of time reading.

I noticed that too.  She is an incredibly self centered woman.  She also told Andy that  Gia (IIRC) told her she was most worried about Tre.  Tre said she thought she would say her sisters.  Then she said how great it was that Gia, in essence, put her first. 

Tre never thinks about how her actions affect others.  It's about her.  She doesn't think about how what she and Joe did affects their children.  It's not her fault.  It's the government's fault for taking her away from her children, not her own actions.  In her mind, she's a great mom and her children 'need' her.

• Love 4

Honestly as much as she should, perhaps...I can't imagine Teresa getting a D.I.V.O.R.C.E....from the vibe I got from her and her family, 'divorce' seems like a failure worse than, say....fraud. ;-) Plus the Gorga's whole uber-Catholic (which I kind of question, seems like a show on their part than actual practice...) mentality. I don't think Joe would give two shits, but I don't think Teresa would do it, no matter how strongly advised. 

• Love 1

My understanding is that Teresa could still end up in Danbury. It is transitioning to a male population, but will still house women in the satellite location:

"The Federal Correctional Institution, Danbury (FCI Danbury) is a low-security United States federal prison for female inmates in Danbury, Connecticut. It is operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, a division of the United States Department of Justice. The facility also has an adjacent satellite prison camp that houses minimum-security female offenders. It was announced in the summer of 2013 that FCI Danbury would transition from housing women to housing men with the female inmates transferring out between August and December 2013 and the male inmates arriving in early 2014. The satellite camp will continue to house female offenders."

My question is, who decides where she will go to college? Is it the Judge, or do the Prosecutors decide? I am just wondering if she needs to be careful about not pissing folks in the system off until she finds out where she will serve her time. For instance, not going on National TV and acting like she was basically duped into taking a plea she didn't understand.

And when will she know where she will serve her time? Will she learn soon, or will it be something they communicate right before she is scheduled to move into the dorms?

• Love 3

If Tre's sent to Camp Cupcake in WV, that's an 8 hr drive one way if traffic isn't an issue. The prison in Danbury, CT is less than 2 hours each way. The farther away she is the less likely Juicy'll be to visit regularly. And after a few months, I think he'll lessen the frequency regardless of where she's placed.

Joe Giudice still has to appear in court for the charge of impersonating his brother to obtain a NJ driver's license illegally. If convicted on state charges for identity theft, Joe’s sentence would run currently with his federal sentence for money fraud. This means that Joe would be incarcerated for both state and federal charges in a federal prison rather than in a state facility. If his state sentence is longer than his federal sentence, he would be transferred to state prison after serving his time in federal prison. However, it looks like state prosecutors will work out plea deal with Joe where his state sentence for identity theft will be equal to or less than his federal sentence for money fraud. So if he goes to visit Teresa with the kids, they might have to take the 8 hour drive back and forth by limousine.

Juicy has a suspended license. He'd either have to cab it to the airport and fly to WV with the girls, take a charter bus/railroad or be at the mercy of a family member to drive him. I don't foresee very many family visitations in Teresa's future if she really is headed to Camp Cupcake. She's in for a very rude awakening.

I thought someone mentioned way back on the posts that Juicy was driving (probably on a suspended license). I can't believe the number of driving /license offenses this jerk has had since getting his original license. ( Sorry don't feel like scrolling back to quote post. ) I was going to say why doesn't someone take the keys away & get him a bike, but he would just find a way to work around it.

I like at the end of the Radar article about what Tre can expect at camp, Joe's attorney said that they don't know where he is going away to camp yet but hope it's someplace that has an alcohol program. WTF?? He's waiting to get treatment until prison? I have heard it's better in the scheme of things to go to treatment ASAP. But for a minute there, I forgot who we are dealing with. And the program will be paid by our tax dollars in the Big House.

Juicy was so proud of his 2 for 1 suit deal. Did he wear the other one to the sentencing? I don't care what kind of deal you got Joe because we, the law abiding citizens, will be footing the bill on your new orange (jump)suit.

• Love 1

Everything Theresa said about the children was actually about herself.  How they comforted HER (see what an amazing mom I am?)

A few pages back, right after watching the horror show of denial and victimhood, I mentioned that not only is Gia being made to parent the younger beautiful daughters, but she is also being made to parent her own mother.  What a shitty thing to do to your kid.  I would have told Gia that all she needs to do is concentrate on herself, get good grades, try not to let this situation determine her own future and that no matter how bad things are, they are all going to live to see another day.  Since Teresa has absolute no level of sophistication, that would have been far beyond her ability, not to mention having to put three words together in a comprehensible sentence.

I also remarked about the humiliation and how scarring this will end up being for the four beautiful daughters.  I remember telling my ex, when we were separated and he was losing his license to practice law, that if I wanted to be humiliated, I could do that all by myself without his help, thank you very much.

Plus the Gorga's whole uber-Catholic

Thank you, Baby Jesus.

I was wondering if Teresa applied to college via early decision.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 2

All Tre had to do to stayout of jail was one little thing -- not hide assets on the last form.    Just that.   Instead she goes with "gotta lie" to a COURT.    Where you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.    I am so surprised lightening didn't strike her down right there in the courtroom.    Who thinks that lie to a judge is a good idea, when your own freedom is on the line?   I wish some of this shit had been shown the court.    They both would have served longer sentences -- concurrently with the kids shipped off to strangers because clearly the whole family has rotten values.

• Love 1

I just put together a great post and damn if I didn't lose it!

I'm new to RHONJ (save for the reunions) and I have always thought that Teresa was a stone cold liar and manipulator & never quite understood why fans liked her so much (other than she is one of the worlds best s*it stirrers ever!)

Personally of all the Real Housewives shows I find this one the most entertaining and that's why I've suddenly started watching, though I can honestly tell you that I miss the dynamic of the old cast.

The interview with Andy is almost pointless because Teresa is doing what she does best, deflecting and placing the blame on others instead of being accountable for her actions. Personally I do believe she is dumb enough to sign something without reading, because all she saw was dollar signs.

Unpopular opinion, I like Caroline Manzo and I was glad she didn't fall to Andy's baitwhen he tried to get her to speak about the outcome.

edited to add: I liked my original post much more than this one. boo!)

• Love 4

I thought someone mentioned way back on the posts that Juicy was driving (probably on a suspended license). I can't believe the number of driving /license offenses this jerk has had since getting his original license. ( Sorry don't feel like scrolling back to quote post. ) I was going to say why doesn't someone take the keys away & get him a bike, but he would just find a way to work around it.

I like at the end of the Radar article about what Tre can expect at camp, Joe's attorney said that they don't know where he is going away to camp yet but hope it's someplace that has an alcohol program. WTF?? He's waiting to get treatment until prison? I have heard it's better in the scheme of things to go to treatment ASAP. But for a minute there, I forgot who we are dealing with. And the program will be paid by our tax dollars in the Big House.

Juicy was so proud of his 2 for 1 suit deal. Did he wear the other one to the sentencing? I don't care what kind of deal you got Joe because we, the law abiding citizens, will be footing the bill on your new orange (jump)suit.

He will get time OFF of his sentence, 3 months I believe, if he attends a a substance abuse program while in prison. This is what Apollo Nida agreed to as well in his Federal Plea Deal.  

Edited by WireWrap

My understanding is that Teresa could still end up in Danbury. It is transitioning to a male population, but will still house women in the satellite location:

"The Federal Correctional Institution, Danbury (FCI Danbury) is a low-security United States federal prison for female inmates in Danbury, Connecticut. It is operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, a division of the United States Department of Justice. The facility also has an adjacent satellite prison camp that houses minimum-security female offenders. It was announced in the summer of 2013 that FCI Danbury would transition from housing women to housing men with the female inmates transferring out between August and December 2013 and the male inmates arriving in early 2014. The satellite camp will continue to house female offenders."

My question is, who decides where she will go to college? Is it the Judge, or do the Prosecutors decide? I am just wondering if she needs to be careful about not pissing folks in the system off until she finds out where she will serve her time. For instance, not going on National TV and acting like she was basically duped into taking a plea she didn't understand.

And when will she know where she will serve her time? Will she learn soon, or will it be something they communicate right before she is scheduled to move into the dorms?

I think the Federal Bureau of Prisons decides where she will ultimately go.  Maybe the Judge or prosecutors can make recommendations but the BOP has to determine where they have room and the seriousness of risk of the prisoner.

• Love 1

Are we sure they can visit each other in prison? I watch Lock-up, and felons can't always visit other felons at prisons.

Great point! Hope one of our legal experts can comment on this. IIRC on one of the prison shows I've watched, two brothers were serving time, one with a life w/o parole & the other a shorter sentence & would get out. It was mentioned that they would never see each other again because as a convicted criminal, the one that would get out would never be allowed to visit the other. Edited by Barb23
  • Love 2

Listening to Tre talk about "her daughters" and how they're the ONLY important thing makes me want to barf.   If she really cared about her daughters, she wouldn't have exploited them on national TV the way she has.  Let's be honest...........using the term "good parents" within the context of any "Real Housewives" show is more than a stretch.....it's absurd.   I'm sure we'd have no problem listing the many instances Theresa and other "Real Housewives" have embarrassed their kids or behaved badly in front of them.

In the interview with Andy Cohen Theresa made a point of saying that she told Gia about the sentence.  Give me a break!  Everyone at that house knew the outcome of the sentencing before Tre and Joe got home.  Does she think that we (or Andy) don't know Gia knows how to use the internet and is on Twitter?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

Bureau of Corrections decides the placement.  Martha Stewart asked for Danbury and was denied, her second choice was Florida and was denied and she was sent to W Virginia.  Supposedly, Danbury did not want to deal with the celebrity and Florida didn't want her.  Often times it has far more to do with the beds available.   

A few pages back, right after watching the horror show of denial and victimhood, I mentioned that not only is Gia being made to parent the younger beautiful daughters, but she is also being made to parent her own mother.  What a shitty thing to do to your kid.  I would have told Gia that all she needs to do is concentrate on herself, get good grades, try not to let this situation determine her own future and that no matter how bad things are, they are all going to live to see another day.  Since Teresa has absolute no level of sophistication, that would have been far beyond her ability, not to mention having to put three words together in a comprehensible sentence.

When the girls grow up, Teresa will claim that she went to jail, just because she wanted to give them the best of everything.  She will put the blame of her actions on her girls and be a martyr.  Nothing in last night's interview surprised me in the least.  I knew she would spin the plea deal as something she was forced into by her attorneys and the rotten government.  She will start spinning the prison sentence as a sacrifice she made for the good of her family.  She is a classic narcissistic parent who sees her beautiful daughters as nothing but an extension of herself.

The scene with her getting the girls ready for school totally told me that she rarely ever does that in real life.  She had no idea about seat belts, car seats, and what tests or homework the girls had.  Her "devoted mother" routine is really for her image and her brand.  When she interacts with the girls, you can see their discomfort, as they know their mother is showing off for the camera, and is not this way in real life.  Teresa is using her daughters as a shield against bad publicity, where most mothers would do their damnedest to protect their children from the onslaught of negativity.

• Love 12

You mean you never used a sibling's passport or ID by accident......?? ;-) lol

Hey, now -- no one explained to me that using a non-suspended license belonging to someone else didn't cancel out mine being suspended in the first place. I didn't fully understand.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 3

All Tre had to do to stayout of jail was one little thing -- not hide assets on the last form.    Just that.   Instead she goes with "gotta lie" to a COURT.    Where you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.    I am so surprised lightening didn't strike her down right there in the courtroom.    Who thinks that lie to a judge is a good idea, when your own freedom is on the line?   I wish some of this shit had been shown the court.    They both would have served longer sentences -- concurrently with the kids shipped off to strangers because clearly the whole family has rotten values.

The judge said she considered it for a moment. I would not take that to be mean Teresa had a get out of jail free card from the start of sentencing only to lose it due to documentary negligence. The judge might have also added that disclaimer as a further spanking to Teresa who was maybe feeling very confident that she could avoid the obvious consequences of her actions.

Edited by Iguessnot
  • Love 4

If Tre's sent to Camp Cupcake in WV, that's an 8 hr drive one way if traffic isn't an issue.

Can you image spending 16+ hours stuck in a car with the Giudice brats girls? I suspect that road trip will be far more hellish for Joe than his stint in the big house.

• Love 6

As rotten a creature as Joe is, I think he DOES see that he screwed his kids’ lives over for short term gain.  I think he thinks he gambled and lost, but the realization that the kids will suffer most has been sinking in hard.  The interview showed me, however, that Theresa still thinks all of this happened to her.

On a lighter note, aside from missing the kids, I think Joe G will have a fine time in Club Fed.  He seems like he makes friends easily and he can take care of himself physically to the extent that might come up (doubtful).  He’ll pride himself on being a man’s man and doing his time.  I don’t expect him to have a hangup about whatever prison chores he’ll be assigned to do, so long as he can shoot the bull with people as he goes about his day.

Theresa, on the other hand... I don’t know what her social circle will consist of.  And it’s not like she’s going to spend a lot of time reading.

I think Joe may actually have a good time in Club Fed. He'll be away from Tre and her screechy voice and stupidity, the HW bullshit (which he hates and only did for Tre and the money), time to emjoy some peace and quite away from the kids, who I know he loves but jeez, can you imagine living with the level of noise in that house? He does seen like an affable guy who can get along with people, go with the flow and he'll be amongst his "people", other scammers who he can trade stories with, lol. As someone said about Tre, he may enjoy a certain level of celebrity in prison. I saw a documentary on Bernie Madoff and he is a huge hero in the prison he''s at. The inmates all love him and kiss his ass, want to hold court with him, though the documentary said Bernie likes to keep to himself for the most part. I guess when your industry is fraud you worship those who are the best in your industry.

At least Joe, IMO, seems to get it, knows what he's done is wrong, unlike his wife. He seems to know what he did is wrong and accepts his punisment.

Andy asked Tre how she would fare without her hair and makeup people since she likes to be stylish. I don't think that will be an issue for her since she won't be seeing anyone but other inmates. No friends, family, neighbors, press people or tv audience to impress. It may be a relief to not have to keep up the facade. I know I like the days when I'm going to be working at home and not see anyone so I don't have to mess with hair, makeup, dressing nice - though it seems everytime I make a quick dash to the gas station or run into the small grocery thinking no one will see me I always run into someone I know, lol. What I think will be a HUGE problem for her will be the inability to shop and spend money. She seems to have a compulsive need to spend and collect expensive things, surround herself with pricey, yet useless crap. IMO, THAT will be the most difficult adjustment for her living in a prison setting.

• Love 6

It seems like Theresa has been going overboard on the tanning (fake or otherwise), as if she's doing as much of it as possible prior to her incarceration. If anything, she should have been laying off because there is going to be such a marked difference between her present Oompa Loompa skin color and whatever her post-release natural skin color is. She's starting to remind me of that tanorexic mother who was arrested a few years ago.

• Love 1

I can't believe that Theresa didn't disclose Milania company, and other companies.  I believe they also didn't disclose 2 new cars.  I also can't believe their team of attorneys let them walk in there with such glaring omissions.

The whole thing is frickin unbelievable!  If what onlookers said is true that the judge did say she was ready to not give Theresa jail time and then found out all the omissions is true then they are more stupid than we ever knew.

It does look like Joe is accepting of all of this and Theresa is clueless as to what is going on.  I think she will do fine and I think Joe will do more than fine.  I have a friend from college that started running dope from Mexico to the Midwest.   Huge amounts, huge!  Got caught, would not drop a dime and was sent to the federal pen.  He had a ball.  His wife was a shrew and was allowed to keep the house, her car and anything in her name....He meanwhile went to school, played on every team available in the fed pen - baseball, basketball, church choir, racquetball.  Had a job in town after a while........This guy was caught with trucks full of kilos of coke and heroin and tons of guns......He now says it was the best thing to happen to him.  Got job training and now has been working for about 20 years at the same company, pension, health care the whole bit.  If you want to change you can.

• Love 4

I think Juicy will do more than fine - I think he will dig it. I think that the weight of all of this has been weighing on him for a long time. I remember what a dick he was in S3. Caroline had mentioned that generally he was a nice fellow. I think the stress and pressure of trying to keep it all going was just too much, especially since I don't think he gave two shits about the stuff for the most part. I always thought Juicy would have been just as happy to live in that apartment above the pizza joint. All he really needs is some homemade wine and good cigars. He won't get the wine or the good cigars (can he still smoke in a federal joint??), but I think he likes just hanging out with the guys. No kids running around, no Teresa bitching and moaning about Melissa or Joey. I think he will actually dig it. Teresa.....that is a whole different story. Her bitterness about what she is missing and who is to blame will consume her.

I hope Melissa posts pictures of her hanging out with the Giudice girls on Facebook.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 11

I can't believe that Theresa didn't disclose Milania company, and other companies.  I believe they also didn't disclose 2 new cars.  I also can't believe their team of attorneys let them walk in there with such glaring omissions.

So they also lied to the lawyers.

• Love 4

Great point! Hope one of our legal experts can comment on this. IIRC on one of the prison shows I've watched, two brothers were serving time, one with a life w/o parole & the other a shorter sentence & would get out. It was mentioned that they would never see each other again because as a convicted criminal, the one that would get out would never be allowed to visit the other.

Will this impact Joe and Tre's marriage?  Isn't one of the terms of parole is that felons are not supposed to associate with other known felons?

• Love 1

Sorry if this has already been posted but I found it funny and thought I would share

http://www.imbringin...nj-teresa-gifs/

This is hysterical!  Thanks for posting!!

Also,  I think that Joe and Teresa should just let the 4 girls move in with Melissa on January 6.  She would love them like her own (if she doesn't already), she can handle it as she seems to be very organized and she and Joe can afford it. 

Edited by crgirl412
  • Love 4

This is hysterical!  Thanks for posting!!

Also,  I think that Joe and Teresa should just let the 4 girls move in with Melissa on January 6.  She would love them like her own (if she doesn't already), she can handle it as she seems to be very organized and she and Joe can afford it. 

Questionable. The Gorgas' financial skeletons will probably be the next to come to the surface.

• Love 9

Add me to the list that Joe will do OK in the Big (not marble) House & will enjoy being away from screeching Tre and "the brats". Like you all have said, I can picture the guys sitting around swapping stories: "Hey Joe, good seeing you again. You remember Bob, he worked for me." (pointing to the guy next to him)

But it will be more challenging for Tre -- she'll have to do her shopping at the commissary, if she's good.

• Love 3

Sorry if this has already been posted but I found it funny and thought I would share

http://www.imbringingbloggingback.com/2014/10/02/teresa-and-joes-sentencing-as-told-by-rhonj-teresa-gifs/

Thank you for that!

It reminded me of the trip to DR when Teresa put on a fashion show - one bikini after another - for a room full of people, including the guys. She was so obviously showing off her figure, but it was also such a display of compulsive shopping and ostentatiousness. And narcissism. She's gross.

• Love 11

I didn't understand why Andy kept stressing that Milania probably knows, what about the other daughter in between Gia and Milania? I'm blanking on her name but I wonder why she wasn't mentioned.

These have to be two of the most disgusting people I've ever seen on TV. They've learned nothing. I've hated Teresa since the beginning. She has never ever taken responsibility for anything she's done but this takes it to a whole new level.

So "people" just put fraudulent papers in front of them many times and they innocently signed them not knowing they were doing something wrong.

I hate when that happens.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 4

I think that would be an unfair burden to put on Melissa given she already has 3 kids of her own. 7 kids would be overwhelming, esp with Milania being on of them. Tre's kids do seem to like Mel, though Tre did say Gia had some jealousy problems with her when she married Joe since Joe and Gia were so close but that could be Tre projecting her feelings onto Gia, lol. In earlier seasons we saw the kids enthusiastically greet Melissa, run up to hug and kiss her and it seemed like they love her. I hope she can be a support, a mother figure for the girls, esp Gia who needs a female for guidance at her age, even if the Gorgas can't take them in. I also have doubts they can afford it. They're involved in several lawsuits of their own right now due to Joe not paying contractors and suppliers in addition to the rental house suit and I have a feeling they have their own shenanigans going on that are going to come back to haunt them. How nice for Mama and Papa Gorga if both their kids end up in prison.

• Love 2

So did she really just say that she didn't understand her plea deal? Is she attempting to tell us that she didn't know it would be an admission of HER guilt and had an outline of her possible jail time?

Hold on now.

Isn't this the same bizniss woman who claimed she was very smart. All of her friends and random folks all over the blogs, weren't we all told this bizniss woman, best selling arthur, was so very intelligent?

Wasn't she supposed to be a retail clothing buyer (contracts galore) and touting some kind of degree??

Yet, she didn't know she was admitting guilt and facing jail. Something in the milk ain't clean. I think it is YOU Mrs. Geeodicechashay.

Plus

"Whatever. Who cares?"

Not caught up on the thread yet but wanted to contribute:

*Butchy Boy

*Horsey Face

*DoDo Bird

Did anyone think Teresa's face looked different on her WWHL interview?

Less make up and smooth hair?  Or cosmetic surgery?  Weight loss?

I think that would be an unfair burden to put on Melissa given she already has 3 kids of her own. 7 kids would be overwhelming, esp with Milania being on of them. Tre's kids do seem to like Mel, though Tre did say Gia had some jealousy problems with her when she married Joe since Joe and Gia were so close but that could be Tre projecting her feelings onto Gia, lol. In earlier seasons we saw the kids enthusiastically greet Melissa, run up to hug and kiss her and it seemed like they love her. I hope she can be a support, a mother figure for the girls, esp Gia who needs a female for guidance at her age, even if the Gorgas can't take them in. I also have doubts they can afford it. They're involved in several lawsuits of their own right now due to Joe not paying contractors and suppliers in addition to the rental house suit and I have a feeling they have their own shenanigans going on that are going to come back to haunt them. How nice for Mama and Papa Gorga if both their kids end up in prison.

Here is where I think Melissa was smart-she stopped the hemorrhaging and moved back to the mansion.  I think she and Joe saw what was coming down the pike and reeled it back.  I don't believe she really owns or leases a Bentley.  Joe's lawsuits have been settled and I do believe Melissa and Joey both draw wages from RHONJ.  Do they live beyond their means probably but I don't think they are overextending to the point of bankruptcy.  It would not surprise me if the Franklin Lakes lot was on the market-if they ever had anything more than an option.

I think Melissa and Joe learned from the Teresa mess and aren't repeating her mistakes.  If they do they have no one to blame but themselves.  I think Teresa's mother is probably a beast to Melissa and right about now-Melissa and her son are looking pretty good.  To me there is going to be a lot of back and forth between the Gorga mom and dad and the Giudice family.  Filomenia does not seem like she is going to be accepting of Joe going away and I am quite certain the Gorgas are furious that Joe's acts (hahaha because of course Teresa has no blame) landed their famous little princess in jail.  Gloves are off.

Joe and Melissa are the future in the franchise.  To me. Joe Gorga is actually entertaining and seems to play well with others this season.

Thank you for that!

It reminded me of the trip to DR when Teresa put on a fashion show - one bikini after another - for a room full of people, including the guys. She was so obviously showing off her figure, but it was also such a display of compulsive shopping and ostentatiousness. And narcissism. She's gross.

To me the funniest thing was Teresa could not hold a candle to Melissa.  Yet we didn't see the need for Melissa to give the breakfast fashion show.  Melissa has her moments but I don't think she would pull that on Caroline.

• Love 2

Teresa will probably be allowed to visit Joe, but since she will be on supervised release her federal probation officer will need to approve that and the Associate Warden will need to approve it on Joe's end.  I would be surprised if they weren't granted those approvals.

• Love 1

Man.  Juicy is like a real live Tony Soprano.  He's so awful--does awful things, says awful things, breaks the law, but damnit I like him. When he teared up on WWHL (when they talked about his dad), my heart went out to him.  I don't want to like him!

Teresa on the other hand...

Add me to the list that Joe will do OK in the Big (not marble) House & will enjoy being away from screeching Tre and "the brats". Like you all have said, I can picture the guys sitting around swapping stories: "Hey Joe, good seeing you again. You remember Bob, he worked for me." (pointing to the guy next to him)

All this while he was slicing garlic real thinly...(Goodfellas)

• Love 8

Isn't Joe Gi's parents' house about to be foreclosed on?  It's a nice house and I think that Joe and the girls should move in with his mother.  That may solve two problems because aren't the Giudice's days in Chateau Juicy numbered?

Edited by quinn
  • Love 2

Man.  Juicy is like a real live Tony Soprano.  He's so awful--does awful things, says awful things, breaks the law, but damnit I like him. When he teared up on WWHL (when they talked about his dad), my heart went out to him.  I don't want to like him!

You summed up my thoughts perfectly. I can't help it, I like him. As mentionned already, the season where he was awful was probably when he saw the shit hitting the fan in slow motion.

Ok, it's his own fault for doing things wrong but still, must have taken a toll on him. Maybe it's his tired look, maybe the obvious adoration his daughters have for him is rubbing on me, his "keep moving stupid puppet" attitude with his wife co-workers and his "whatever" one with Andy Cohen during reunions, like he's in on the joke that's the show with us. I really can't explain it. 

On a intellectual level, I'm perfectly happy he's going to jail for his frauds and lies. On the personal one, I'm sad for him. I would have happily put in on home detention and community service and put Teresa in jail for 10 years instead. Glad I'm not a judge, I would obviously suck at it ! 

• Love 6

"I gotta do what I gotta do."

"If you stick me with a knife I'll never even feel it."

I want a Joe Guidice 2015 calendar with a saying per month.

"No Tre- the Hamptons is closed in the winter."

• Love 3

Well, I don't like Juicy nor do I have any sympathy for him.  He's broken the law countless times.  His driver's license has been suspended how many times?  He's falsified how many documents?  He tried to cheat his business partner out of hundred of thousand of dollars?  He doesn't pay his subcontractors.  The guy has no respect for the law, period.  Plus he drove his truck into a tree and luckily not another vehicle.

The guy deserves to look tired.  He deserves more than what he has gotten.  He's a lowlife and a crook.  If he really adored his daughters, he wouldn't have done any of the things he's done.  And that goes for his wife as well.

• Love 10

http://www.imbringingbloggingback.com/2014/10/02/teresa-and-joes-sentencing-as-told-by-rhonj-teresa-gifs/

I just posted this on my FB page.  Thank you!  I loved it!

Did anyone think Teresa's face looked different on her WWHL interview?

Less make up and smooth hair?  Or cosmetic surgery?  Weight loss?

She's gone from an orange tan to almost being purple.

I'll take one t-shirt with this on it.  In gray, please.  Thank you. 

Can you make a collar for Lab with "If you stick me with a knife I'll never even feel it."  He's a big loving huge fluffy puppy!  I'll cut a bitch though if anyone tries it ;)  Oh my, lets go back to the IRS ;)

What's going on with Twitter?  Anything interesting?

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1