Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

On 3/21/2016 at 3:29 PM, poeticlicensed said:

It looks like Joe will be headed to Ft. Dix, not a short distance from where they live. I do feel bad for the girls, now they have to visit the other parent in prison ater spending a year visiting their mom in prison. That has to mess with the heads of kids, whether they are 5 or 15.  

Doubtful. Didn't they have to do IVF last time? I seem to remember that Grandpop Guidice was offering some kind of prize for a grandson, so they did IVF and had a girl. And stiffed the gyno who did the procedure 

I don't remember this! Well if that isn't patriarchal bull shit, I don't know what is.

• Love 1
On May 7, 2016 at 5:19 PM, smores said:

Let's say she actually does win the case and the judge agrees with her that the bankruptcy lawyer failed to do her duty (I disagree strongly, but, for argument's sake).  The bankruptcy was never discharged, so she actually DOES owe those debts.  Why is there even a question as to whether or not the money would go to the people who were named in the bankruptcy or not? 

Yes - the Guidice's are technically on the hook for the $13M cause the BK petiton was voluntarily dismissed (see fraud and following indictment and conviction). 

The thing is that they seemingly have no intention to even try to pay back any of the creditors (see none paid according to the BK attorney appointed to represent them). IMO Teresa thinks spending a year in prison negates her responsibility for their debts. 

The marble/onyx Monstrosity was liened to the tune of a couple million (I assume still), but they were able to pay the outstanding mortgage payments and penalties to get current. Liens really don't matter unless you sell or refinance (need clean title). 

But you ask an excellent question - which is why her lawyer is saying the malpractice occurred after they filed the original BK. Any monetary award then goes directly to the Giudice's (see new Prada bags) and the many creditors would have to then spend possibly needless money to pursue them in court. 

That's why the BK creditor's attorney filed a motion to claim any monetary awards should first go to the outstanding creditors and the BK court should decide if the malpractice case is worth pursuing. 

• Love 4

That's a pretty funny read - I got the whole document on Scribd. Teresa would have likely done herself a favor if she just kept her mouth shut (wasn't her defense I know nothing?). JIMO - their lawyer does seem to have covered his ass enough for a malpractice suit. 

I always assumed that the BK Trustee got their hidden assets from some kind of LLC search, but most of them seemed to come from the creditor's knowing them themselves and calling out the Dipsy Twins on it. Well - except for those bank accounts, book and Bravo contracts that the BK can get directly from the source. What idiots - did they not understand the hearing was a legal proceeding under oath?

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 11:57 PM, Jennifersdc said:

What idiots - did they not understand the hearing was a legal proceeding under oath?

They knew, they just didn't care. To them, the laws do not apply to them....at all.....ever.

• Love 5

Sorry to be off topic but my DVR recorded a sneak peek of the upcoming season. Is anyone talking about this yet? I don't see a section for this yet. I'm anxious to read what you all think. 

SO I watched WW this morning. Apparently the Thieving Grifter was being interviewed by one of those entertainment shows and Grifter was asked about Joe's prison time and the Thief was quite rude and hostile and finally ripped the mic off and left.

Does this stupid Neanderthal not realize the most people are interested in her at this point primarily is due to the fact that she and her husband are both, ya know, CONVICTED FELONS?  That the majority of them don't really give a shit about her home, "beautiful dawders" or anything else for the most part. They want the scandal.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I know Teresa is thick headed but has she really learned nothing about turning in documents requested by the courts and why isn't her new lawyer making her turn them in? I hope the BK Judge does what the Trustee requested and fines her big time!  http://www.realitytea.com/2016/07/18/teresa-giudice-legal-troubles-not-over/

Looks like they threw it into arbitration. Shocking that Teresa doesn't want to hand over documents regarding her assets once again! She always talks a big game about paying off her creditor's...so why not grant the potential proceeds from her malpractice suit? It's funny that her lawyer claims she paid or has agreements to pay off all of her BK creditor's. Her BK trustee says very little publicly, but I recall when he first filed to reopen the BK, he stated he believed nobody had actually been paid.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Looks like they threw it into arbitration. Shocking that Teresa doesn't want to hand over documents regarding her assets once again! She always talks a big game about paying off her creditor's...so why not grant the potential proceeds from her malpractice suit? It's funny that her lawyer claims she paid or has agreements to pay off all of her BK creditor's. Her BK trustee says very little publicly, but I recall when he first filed to reopen the BK, he stated he believed nobody had actually been paid.

Yes, her lawyer keeps saying that she has or is repaying their debt but in actuality no one, outside the government, has gotten any money. Just because there is an "agreement" in place doesn't mean any money has been paid on the outstanding debt. Teresa/lawyers are playing a smoke and mirrors game on everyone. Luckily, the BK judge/trustee saw through the smoke and pretty much said that no one had been paid.

I am sure that Teresa doesn't want to explain how she and her family got a lot of new, expensive things. Really, what 10 year old needs a designer bag and designer shoes? http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/07/17/teresa-giudice-sparks-outrage-over-10-year-old-daughter-sporting-designer-bag-2/ Are these things really that important that she would risk prison again by not following the courts mandates/orders? Obviously, Teresa learned nothing from her plea deal/conviction and prison sentence, nothing. 

• Love 5

I totally agree with you - I don't think she's paid off shit (bad language apology) except to the government. I'm also going with she probably has an agreement with the IRS and State of NJ for back taxes. Debts not included in the original BK filing. Hopefully (mean that honestly) she was able to negotiate a significant portion of the interest and penalties off. 

That's why IMO - it's curious her lawyer claims she is...I didn't think she had the money (see mortgage and maintenance). If I'm wrong - sincere apologies to Teresa. Guess we'll see if the BK Trustee gets the docs he's asking for? Anybody has access to PACERS?

Yes - it's very sad I want to know...

• Love 4

It has to be frustrating for the Trustee, that Teresa can seem to get money to pay off her very high living expenses.  There is something essentially wrong with someone deeply in debt, paying over $200,000.00 a year between property taxes and the house note (on a 50 year loan no less), paying the government but no room to pay of the smallest of creditors.  I feel like Teresa's way of dealing with things is to turn on the tap with Bravo or the dreaded paparazzi.  Things like a brand new Lexus-I am curious how that is being paid for or whose name it is in.

I understand they constantly say there is no equity in the house but selling it would stop the hemorrhage.

• Love 5

Teresa is not the type of person who learns.  Her mindset is "I've already, gone to prison and Joe is going to prison, so that means I do not have to pay anything back".  It is only when she is forced, by foreclosure or something that will really reduce her "fabulous lifestyle" that she is willing to cough up the money.

It is part of her entitlement that at this point she thinks she is untouchable.

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, represent said:

I don't think it's just the violent criminals being sent home.  I think there's a grey area here. I was actually watching a hearing on the criteria for illegal immigrants who would be sent home and I recall the administration's representative stating that all the parameters hadn't been worked out yet, because the GOP reps. were presenting other scenarios for what they thought should be reasons to deport illegal immigrants. So you're and illegal immigrant and you're cheating American citizens/gov't out of large amounts of money.  Yeah, I don't know if he's escaping this, so stupid, so very stupid. 

Note, Joe is a lawful legal resident, not an "illegal immigrant".   While he could still be deported since resident status can be revoked for criminal activity, and he certainly has done some terrible things for which he coud be deported, let's not add illegal immigration to his charges.

• Love 6

I have TOTALLY given up this franchise. Just came here to vent. Can't stand seeing Teresa in that lavish house with all the shit in it. 

And she still is NOT contrite at all for those she hurt and cheated. She's only sorry cuz she signed some papers without understanding what she was doing. Another sociopath.

I don't even get how Jacklyn and the Gorga sister in law (hah, cant even remember her name) get to keep their large homes either with their financial issues.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 6

Tre doesn't use the word criminal because she doesn't believe she is one.  Yep, that sums up Tre.  She may have spent the time but she won't acknowledge  her culpability.  And she never went to prison because she wasn't in a cell.  Sorry Tre, you are a convicted criminal and you went to a federal penitentiary.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/teresa-giudice-wont-say-criminal-on-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-explanation-video

• Love 3

Her father looks closer to 86 than 66.  We don't know what her mother died from, but, Joe's father died from a heart attack.  If Teresa's mother died from a heart attack or a stroke, I would think Joe and Teresa would have guilt over the stress their criminal acts added to their parents lives.  Although I'm not sure Joe or Teresa do guilt.

• Love 5

I have so given up on this show (we'll see if Crazy Danielle actually returns), but that's just terrible about her Mother. I didn't realize she was so relatively young. I thought her Father is in pretty bad health too. I may not like Teresa, but I've never doubted her deep love for her family. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I have so given up on this show (we'll see if Crazy Danielle actually returns), but that's just terrible about her Mother. I didn't realize she was so relatively young. I thought her Father is in pretty bad health too. I may not like Teresa, but I've never doubted her deep love for her family. 

There are moments where she reminds me of  the nice Italian girls I grew up with, that's why I can't hate.

• Love 1
On 3/4/2017 at 4:41 PM, Bronzedog said:

Her father looks closer to 86 than 66.  We don't know what her mother died from, but, Joe's father died from a heart attack.  If Teresa's mother died from a heart attack or a stroke, I would think Joe and Teresa would have guilt over the stress their criminal acts added to their parents lives.  Although I'm not sure Joe or Teresa do guilt.

That's just mean. The death of a parent is nothing to snark about.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

It's not snark.  It's an opinion.

Even more than opinion, it is prob what happened. I unfortunately know first hand what stress does to the body, especially if you have underlying health problems. Even after all Tre and Joe have done, I do feel bad for their family losing their mom. It is the hardest thing I have ever gone through and I feel guilt about stuff which grief counselors say is totally normal so I cannot even imagine what Tre must be feeling.

• Love 11