Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNY Season 13 LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No personal politics or political discussion outside of what is stated on the show. 

• Start Topic

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I enjoy going to that type of historical tour.  Can’t they stand a bit of cold and get with the program.  For the love of god, Eboni, can we get through one scene without your rhetoric.

Okay, it is weird that Ramona left poop on the floor. 

Weird? It’s downright disgusting! She was going to let the staff clean that up. Wow. This is like the third time she’s done this. 

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 12
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

News Flash Ramona, Luann and Sonja -  All Of you could easily be grandmothers.  And, Ramona?  Two birds with one stone-  you’d finally have diapers at the ready!  

But none of them actually are—I can get how they’d be offended by that, they obviously don’t feel like or identify with the term in any way. 

Edited by chewycandy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Oh, Lu. You let Eboni call you a white supremacist, but term grandma gets you all up in arms.

Well calling her a a grandma reflected on her age whereas calling her a white supremacist only reflected on her character. Lu cannot tolerate someone hinting that she is old enough to be a grandma. She has her pride you know. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, chewycandy said:

Weird? It’s downright disgusting! She was going to let the staff clean that up. Wow. This is like the third time she’s done this. 

Seriously, she's got tissues, water and toilet paper in there. Why is she pointing it out instead of cleaning it up?

1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

Bershan really didn't even go after Leah, but heavens forfend Leah doesn't have a huge, disproportionate reaction.

They've got to be faking the outrage over that. Bershan was just saying they should have fun.

Bershan's really showing Eboni how it's done, though. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I wasn’t able to see last week’s episode, but I can tell I didn’t miss anything. After tonight’s horrible shit show, I think the entire cast except Breshan need to go. If they’re back next season, I’m out. These women are vile!

• Love 5
Just now, Bronzedog said:

I absolutely hate when Sonja gets in these manic rages or whatever they are.

It's infuriating bc they all say crap about Sonja's "episodes" and Bershan is now witnessing it firsthand (which must be traumatizing). 

But for some reason Leah & Eboni are wearing production teflon so...everyone goes after Bershan.

• Love 11
(edited)

Man. I'm so disappointed in Bershan. I was soooo hopeful she'd be fun, and I think she would be, but boy. She blew it tonight.  Too bad :(.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 5

All of a sudden Leah is the voice of reason.  What happened to the Leah of last season screaming, yelling, drinking and ruining property while running around naked.?

leah fake crying when announcing Ebony’s Grandma dying was bad fake acting.  No tears .. phoney.

Leah is now Queen of the show.  Is she marrying a producer, or what?

Our girl Ramona’s true colors coming out.  She is a phoney kissing everyone’s ass, especially Leah’s.

Sonja acting nuts to secure her Apple.

Horrible show tonight.  Plus every night this season.

• Love 5

After tonight's episode I think Bershan needs to the first one shown the door followed closely by Sonja. Horrible horrible display. They all should be ashamed of themselves. 

• Love 7
Just now, JD5166 said:

Now we know why Leah needs that glam squad. Yikes.

I thought Leah's face looked really good au naturel, particularly for someone who had to referee a Housewives Brawl.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

No excuse, Luann? You threatened to kill a cop while drunk. Jeeeeeez….

Thank you! Between Lu's arrest and Leah getting naked and throwing Ramona's housewares in the pool (and calling her uptight, old, etc) after she just met her I cannot take the hypocrisy. 

• Love 11
(edited)

It always amazes me how much Sonja can drink and apparently have black outs but never seems to be hung over the next day. And she doesn’t have a glam squad to put herself together. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Leah's clothes are ridiculous

So you didn't wear a pleather car wash flap when trying to communicate with the dead?

j/k. It's cute to hit Pat Fields sometimes but her outfits seem clearly for attention and not enjoyment and it takes all the fashion & fun out of it.

Also? Fugly. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
Just now, Straycat80 said:

This seance is a load of bull plus producer driven. 

Yes, a thousand times yes. Production has obviously fed all the info to the ones running the seance. Also, why is it that not one Housewife franchise can get through a season without a seance. I’ve said it before - next up, a bikini wax. Zero creativity. This is not the fsult of the cast.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, janiema said:

Yes, a thousand times yes. Production has obviously fed all the info to the ones running the seance. Also, why is it that not one Housewife franchise can get through a season without a seance. I’ve said it before - next up, a bikini wax. Zero creativity. This is not the fsult of the cast.

It’s not like this franchise can have another marriage renewal ceremony.

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

Bouncing for tonight's live chat.

S13.E12: Baby It's Cold Inside 

In the city after their trip to Salem, Eboni and Sonja get back in the boxing ring with Martin. While Luann and Leah plan a joint birthday party for Ramona and Sonja, Eboni continues her search for answers about her family history. The women join Luann to record her new holiday song for charity, but Leah has questions about legalities and the proceeds. Then the group celebrates Ramonja's birthdays with a grab bag of local eye candy.

Original air date 2021.07.27

3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Martin is actually making sense. Replace Leah or Eboni with him, he can be a HW can’t he? 

And per IG he's trying to get Lena Headey to join RHNY as well so he's clearly better at this than Bravo.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Wicked said:

Leah continues to be The Worst

It's for charity!!

I kind of get the impression from Luann's reaction that it's one of those "a portion goes to charity" type deals and the rest is going into her pocket.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

LOL. What IS Leah talking about about? I don't understand what she's trying to protect herself from? She thinks they'll sneak in a sample from a song from Frozen and Disney will sue everybody who "sang" on the record?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7