Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNY Season 13 LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No personal politics or political discussion outside of what is stated on the show. 

• Start Topic

(edited)

Sonja decides not to drink at this party and instead of Luanne and Ramona being happy about it and telling the party planner to lay off and stop goading her, they mock Sonja and agree her decision will last an hour.

What great friends.

Edited by Andi27
  • Love 10

God.  Leah is exhausting.  No one cares about that stupid out of tune song.  Except maybe a few stray dogs who howled along for a couple of minutes.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m betting most of these guys are gay. 

I thought the same thing....but I don’t think he is? I could be way off base but what is he doing there?! 

• Love 1

I have the impression that anytime these women have a party they have to rent men to come to the party. And yeah Leah finally said what all of the legal was about. She wants a cut of the money that Luann might make in the future and Luann ain't having this. But come on does anyone think that this song will make any money? 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

I guess Eboni’s mother never taught her that unless you can invite everyone, you don’t invite anyone at all. Leah is her usual delusional self. Shut up!!! Ramona, is their any end to your ditziness?

That being said, I LOVE Lu’s apartment!

• Love 6

Bouncing for S13.E13: Ho Ho Holidays 

The morning after Ramona and Sonja's birthday bash, Luann and Ramona learn about Sonja's late-night escapades with one of the party guests. Leah reconnects with her siblings for the first time since their grandmother's funeral, and Eboni and her potential sister, Ashley, receive their DNA results. Later on, the ladies get glammed up for Luann's music video shoot, where the truth about Sonja's birthday hookup is revealed.

Original air date 2021.08.03

I thought we already had ho, ho, ho, as in "You're a ho! You're a ho! You're a ho!" 😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I don’t understand why Garth would have been upset that there was a picture in the paper?  He knew he was filmed a couple of times for the show.  Although I didn’t think he would have appreciated the way LuAnn spoke about him during those episodes, like he was an “F” boy.

So we are suppose to believe that Sonja had sex with Dylan.  It’s been a longtime for Sonja, since the French guy.  Of course she did talk about a Netflix and chill guy, but I always thought she made that up.  In Sonja’s early seasons she seemed so lovely and refined.  I’m sure that was because of her marriage. She did however, present her narrative as a woman who had lots of sex with many partners.  I’m sure the fact she can’t get the men the way she use too, is upsetting to her.

• Love 3

Never hold a chihuahua up to your face, I would feel horrible if it ripped leah’s weird sisters face off. 

Edited by JD5166
ETA: Not really.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

So we are suppose to believe that Sonja had sex with Dylan

Yes and actually I do. I think she thinks that sex means she’s having a  connection and she is desperate to attach to some man. She leads with what she thinks is the best part of her. Being a sex fiend. Most men don’t want a partner that has been used a lot or puts out easily. 

• Love 7

It can be a very sad process to find your parents and/or siblings. But I'm still not understanding why Eboni seemed to weigh what strangers said over what her mother told her. And I know parents can be unreliable narrators, but Eboni is intensely verbal about everything unless it's personal so this Melissa Gorga storyline is leaving me scratching my head a bit.

• Love 3

Can’t Eboni’s mother narrow her father down to a few guys?  Maybe it was a one night stand and she didn’t even know the guy.  Her mother must have a story to tell.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 5

How much does a website cost?  Not $400k, I'm sure! Plus, why are we talking about "averages" for businesses instead of the specifics for this. God, this guy is bad news.

• Love 13

It’s her own fault.  Who is a controlling partner and doesn’t see the monthly ledgers.  The tax documents mean very little.  She needs to know where the money made on sales is going.  I was surprised they were selling $50,000 per month.  I believe the business partner who owns 49% is doing most of the work and earns more.  That is the same man that was working with her years ago when she was actually designing the clothes and Bethenny went along to a meeting.  

When Sonja was chatting about being with Dylan she told home that she was going to text him her address. She led me to believe that he came over and she seduced him. Now we are going to get a whole different version from Ramona. 

Ramona is the house guest from hell. She lets her dog poop on Dorinda’s floor, she poops on hotel floors and now she spills champagne all over Lu’s floor. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 3
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Ramona is the house guest from hell. She lets her dog poop on Dorinda’s floor, she poops on hotel floors and now she get champagne all over Lu’s floor. 

Don’t forget the time she destroyed the fish room at Dorinda’s. She never apologizes either. I would be mortified. 

• Love 7
Just now, Thumper said:

Is caviar all that?  I have never tasted it.   But it sounds yucky! 😜

It’s pretty yummy with the right vodka, but I could live without it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3