Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNY Season 13 LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No personal politics or political discussion outside of what is stated on the show. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kristen111 said:

I have grown up with all nationalities on my block.  Lots of families were Jewish, and I’ve never heard of Black Shabbat.  This is the first time.  Did Ebony make this up?  Is she a Jew?

I think in this case that Eboni even admitted this isn't an actual thing, it's a dinner where she's going to talk about what the two communities have in common in terms of oppression...to all these people who aren't in either one? It's an Eboni invention--and definitely seems like it!

• Love 1
On 8/17/2021 at 10:03 PM, 65mickey said:

Having to deal with Leah would age anyone. Did you hear when he said to the kid make sure your mother behaves or somthing to that effect.

Rob, and I’m surprised she slept with him then.  Not marrying her says everything.  He knows she’s a nut job.  At least Kiki or whoever has one sane parent.  He dropped the kid off and split.  Leah looked disappointed.  60, OOO $ for private school?  I thought she was woke.  That’s another one who shouldn’t come back next season.  When is the reunion?  We might find out then.

• Love 3
On 8/17/2021 at 9:15 PM, Straycat80 said:

This whole dinner conversation is uncomfortable to watch. I think I’m out for good guys. 

See you tonight.  Something is pulling you in.  Us.  You have to join the next shitfest like the rest of us.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, kristen111 said:

See you tonight.  Something is pulling you in.  Us.  You have to join the next shitfest like the rest of us.

Yep, you’re right, even with a severe thunderstorm going on outside, I’m here, lol! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

LOL. Uh, Leah? Being Jewish was definitely good enough for Jesus. He didn't convert to Christianity...

Makes me think of Archie Bunker's eulogy at his unexpectedly Jewish friend's funeral: "Jesus himself was a Jew until God sat him down and said, 'no more o'that.'"

God, how awful that this woman has a book deal.

I have been to the Limelight and the Tunnel. Weird flex, Leah.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

I hope Ramona gets her license and doesn’t sell one single property to anybody. 

Well it will be all about her and not the potential buyer. 
“You want to make this renovation “  “Paint it this color” 

• Love 8
On 8/24/2021 at 9:08 PM, chick binewski said:

OK so I screwed up a lot of my youth by partying too much. Am I as admirable & heroic as Leah? 

Yeah, if I could choose between the stories of my ill advised youth or still having a moderately decent sense of smell I would not pick the stories….

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 9

What kind of Shabbat dinner was that?  Deli take out?

Leah is the daughter that blames her Mother for everything that has gong wrong in her life.  She’s very disrespectful to her, and someday will be sorry.  She does not take responsibility for anything.

Sonja has three assistants.  Why?  So busy?

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Four weeks of no filming then they return with...a voicemail.

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Ramona has to do a one upper every episode. 
How did Eboni’s mom not know who Eboni’s Dad was? I must have missed something? 

This is one of the top 5 reasons I side-eye Eboni. This thing seems like a huge public exercise in passive-aggression against her mother.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Leah’s voice is like nails on a blackboard. All creaky and annoying. Is that what’s called ‘vocal fry’??

I think it’s called Leah’s an annoying clod.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

Four weeks of no filming then they return with...a voicemail.

This is one of the top 5 reasons I side-eye Eboni. This thing seems like a huge public exercise in passive-aggression against her mother.

I gotta admit, it makes me nervous. I feel like maybe there's something traumatic there or something.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

So Leah doesn’t like criticism about herself but is quick to criticize everyone else. And who does she think is going to buy her book? Probably just Eboni. 

Book????  Are you kidding?  About what?  Her fabulous life?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Why did BRAVO think the search for a new cast members long lost family member would be interesting?

They’re not very interesting when it’s a cast member we’re invested in.

• Love 22

I think Lu and Ramona are right about Sonja, she is drunk and jealous of their success. And I just looked up how long Sonja has been divorced: 15 years! She needs to get the hell over it and move on already! 

• Love 16

Leah is really into hot pink. At her dinner with her parents her pup was dressed in that color, her furry purse and now this big balloon jacket. Her colors may be bright, but I’m not so sure about her. 

• LOL 13
1 minute ago, sistermagpie said:

What, you don't care that a woman you barely know has found a father you didn't know she didn't know and it turns out he's a guy nobody knows?

Well, when you put it that way.

No.

• LOL 9
2 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I need Luann's sweater with the blue sky and the clouds is anyone good at this ? How do I find out where to get that sweater ! 

Since she’s been in Sag Harbor and the neighboring towns, I’d say a shop in the Hamptons.  All nice and expensive.  I’d like it too.

• Love 4

Love or hate Lu, Sonja and Ramona, but they always make up when they fight. That’s because they’ve been on this show for so long and I think they really are friends even when the cameras stop rolling. Eboni, Bershan and Leah are just HW show ‘friends’. 

• Love 9

So this is quite possibly the end of the road for this franchise.  

The only thing I've found remotely entertaining this entire season is Pin The Tail on Harry.  

Hopefully the finale tonight brings some entertainment (and very minimal Leah).

Cheers!  🥂

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Is this the finale? I’m not sad if it is but I’ll be sad if this show doesn’t come back. Only different, no Leah, no Eboni. 

This is it. I can’t believe I spent my time watching this shit show. I agree about E. and L.

1 minute ago, bosawks said:

Ramona saying “intercourse” just seems against god’s plan.

Dead. LMAO!

• Love 3