Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNY Season 13 LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No personal politics or political discussion outside of what is stated on the show. 

• Start Topic

I’m liking the Ramona/Lu vibe, they seem different with each other. 

I don’t get the Leah hate, I think she’s amusing. Angel Marie McSweeney Cristofaro will be sweet to watch. 

Darling Coco!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

This is season 13 and I still don’t understand why Sonja has interns. 

Do colleges actually give credit for these internships?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

so I already see they have decided to make this a Ramona bashing season ... ugh .. I mean granted I am not a huge Ramona fan but to make it this obvious this early not cute 

Yeah.  Leah is laying it on pretty thick to the new HW.

• Love 6

Oh yay, Leah and her sister in the opening scene.  Or should I say oh vey.  Leah so edgy converting to Judaism for shits and giggles and you aren’t even converted and already playing the cafeteria card (I don’t know what the Jewish version of cafeteria Catholicism is). But what’s the point of converting if you aren’t going to take it seriously and whole heartedly? 

I fell OUT at the Countess revealing her view to Tom’s terrace.  DEAD.  Her and Ramona getting along, that I can abide.  I like it!

• Love 23
(edited)

OMG Leah's hard on with attacking(talking shit) Ramona all the time is gonna get OLD really really fast .. if she really has that big of a problem with her why does she not say it to her face when she sees her? if she is that REAL bitch .... ugh 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3