Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNY Season 13 LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No personal politics or political discussion outside of what is stated on the show. 

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Of course we can’t end the season without having one last Leah cry. My eyes are in the back of my head.

Look closely, my eyes are right there with yours.

No wonder there's no reunion scheduled.  WTF would they even talk about?  Would everyone sit around and watch Leah cry if Ramona isn't there to scream at?  

It's truly mindboggling just how fucking awful this season has been.  And this finale is half over and boring and predictable.  😴

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Oh good gawd, now more fake Leah tears.  

And of course everyone flocks to her like mother hens.  

3 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

It’s the Leah Show! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Leah had no story to tell about Valentine's Day. Until Ramona had a story to tell about Valentine's Day.

And the minute Leah started to reveal something, Eboni & Lu have to jump in like they already know all the details so we hear nothing. I'm used to Lu and she's known these women for a number of years but Eboni sets my hair on fire. I cannot with women who think they know other women's innermost thoughts.

3 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I wish they would all ignore her fuckery and maybe she'd just crawl away into oblivion.  

Dude didn't you hear? We're just haters! Leah knows who she is!! /s

BERSHAN!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Oh yay! Project Runway is back! 
This RHONYC season went out with a whimper. How disappointing, it was my favorite franchise. No reunion? I had heard they were going to do it virtual. Not sure I’d watch anyway. 
It was nice snarking with you all! See some of you on other threads. 
Oh, and I’m not watching this extra episode next week, I have no interest in watching Sonja washing shit off her dogs ass. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Should I even bother? Tequilla could make it fun.... Sadly these days only love after lock up has provided the satisfaction judging these ho wives used to provide. Sadly on Love after Lock up it is the free partner who often makes me hang my head like chile....

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I can believe I’m saying anything complimentary about Leah but, she looked cute in the black leather beret she had on when LuAnn was getting her tattoo.

Avery sounded like a brat when she called Ramona and said “I don’t care”. 

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 4

At this point I don't expect Sonja to understand her wacky 70's sitcom neighbor bit is not cute, but I do not know how the crew can continue to film it every season. Yikes. 

FFS Eboni even has to boast about her tenure at Hooters. Thank you editors for correcting her.

• Love 6