Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNY Season 13 LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No personal politics or political discussion outside of what is stated on the show. 

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Sonja and Ramona have always been good friends no matter what. It pains me to hear Sonja trashing Ramona. 

Sonja is trash. 

• Love 8

I kept meaning to post that I thought Eboni’s biographies of significant blacks in the US would have been better Isfahan she had assigned the, to individuals beforehand and had them give a brief summary. However, The possibilities of Luann dressing like her assignment would have been another source of “not a good idea”

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Wait. If the hotel was built in 1925 how did they have witch trials?

Or am I going deaf as well as blind?

I assume they mean on the same spot but...not sure. I thought the part that used to be Salem Village was now Danvers? 

ETA: I think Sage is hard to find now. Don't use it Luanne! 

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Where is Sonja’s accent coming from?  

“It’s Un-com-faba”

Maybe she spent the weekend in Beverly Hills with Dorit.  And, John John.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

How to start a conversation about race:

Bershan’s talking head “In horror movies the black person always gets killed first”. 
Maybe not, but it is a way to bring race into the conversation, a small nudge versus a nuclear powered sledge hammer approach.

Leah, bashing Ramona for not wearing a mask had her “clear” mask not covering her nose until she remembered she was on camera…. I would rather have someone cover their nose not their mouth (of course, if she had covered her mouth with duct tape, I would be forever happy.

Just now, Bronzedog said:

Maybe she spent the weekend in Beverly Hills with Dorit.  And, John John.

I was thinking the same thing 🤣

• Love 11
(edited)

Like every other conflict on the RH shows, this one is going around and around, repeating, repeating, and back gain.  Someone starts it up and away they go.  😩

Leah and Sonja amping up the conflict IMO.

Edited by Thumper
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

B-O-R-I-N-G..... AGAIN.  I'm just not into it, I guess.  I cannot STAND Leah and all her dumbass crap and Eboni strikes me as that person who always wants to hear themselves talk.  That whatever THEY have to say is muy importante!  And you over there! SHUT IT.  Makes me want to blow beets.

Burshaun is more fun than Eboni.  Maybe since Leah and Eboni are so far up each other's butt; THEY CAN SHUT IT and GO AWAY ON THEIR BROOMS!

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Sonja is so far up Eboni’s and Leah’s ass. And then Leah calls her a Boomer. 
oh, here we go, another ‘lesson’ from Eboni. I’m out. Again. 

Sonja is aligning herself with the "new" girls, in the event that if any changes are made to the cast, letting go of the OG's, she may stand a chance at keeping her paycheck.

Sonja is no one's friend.  If I were Ramona, I'd be very upset with her.

20 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

If they're in Salem, maybe Jill Zaren will show up

::runs away::

At this point, I WISH for Jill Zarin.  Leah and Eboni are ruining this show, worse than Jill or any other past housewife did (even Bethenny!)  

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, janiema said:

Ramona was right to leave.

She really was. Aligning people with white supremacy is just incredibly awful, what a way to devalue the term. I’m really disappointed and disgusted 

• Love 17
17 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I can HEAR her making her entrance, like in scary island

“Hellaaawww!!”

We’d be very happy to see her. Bonus points for a cast member panic attack. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I just can't feel anything about this. There are two people who couldn't visit their grandparents when they were dying but can travel and get tattoos during a pandemic? 

Also, didn't we stop kiki-ing about a decade ago?

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
(edited)

I enjoy going to that type of historical tour.  Can’t they stand a bit of cold and get with the program.  For the love of god, Eboni, can we get through one scene without your rhetoric.

Okay, it is weird that Ramona left poop on the floor. 

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, janiema said:

What is kiki-ing?

Kiki" is a term which grew out of Black American gay social culture, and is loosely defined as a gathering of friends for the purpose of gossiping and chit-chat, and later made more widely known in the song "Let's Have a Kiki" by the Scissor Sisters. Wikipedia

• Useful 7
  • Love 4

I wonder how Sonja feels watching Eboni and Leah talk behind her back. Last week they were criticizing Ramona and Lu for the way they treat Sonja and now they are criticizing R and L for enabling her!

• Love 7

Sonia is a mess.

I wandered out of the room while this show was on, forgetting it was on, wandered back in a little bit later, still not interested in any of this.  There was a time this show had be glued to the TV.  I’d send my kids out of the room.. no more.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Someone please explain to my why it’s camera mirroring or something that makes it look like Lu is wearing the “CHA” “NEL” earrings in the wrong order?

9 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Okay, it is weird that Ramona left poop on the floor. 

Ramona always has poop issues.  (Because she’s always full of it?)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Leah fake crying at Ebonis grandmas death before Eboni could announce it was cringed. Then Eboni started fake crying. They both come off as awful granddaughters. Traveling and acting woke instead of going to see their grandmothers.

• Love 13

An historical tour is completely wasted on these self centered harpies. Two were gossiping about Sonja, 2 were taking selfies and acting like they were too good for the tour and Sonja was busy bending Bershan's ear about her daughter.  Why even bother going to the village? Those tour guides probably got a good laugh when this group departed. 

• Love 10