Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNY Season 13 LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No personal politics or political discussion outside of what is stated on the show. 

• Start Topic

On 5/25/2021 at 10:06 PM, bosawks said:

I think corporate would frown on Ramona shooting her with an elephant tranquilizer.

Which is what it would take.

I, however, would applaud it.

I’d pay to see that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, LilaFowler said:

I can't imagine what kind of person chooses to film a trashy reality show over spending time with a dying relative.

To be fair if she’s anything like Leah…..

• LOL 3

If Leah is so upset about her Grandmother, why doesn’t she be with her Mother at a time like this instead of annoying Ramona in her own house?   Leah is getting worse with the dirty talk.  It’s getting old.  Get a car and go back to the City.  You don’t belong in the Hamptons talking about di..s.  

• Love 12

Wait. What? Was this just bad editing? Did Leah give herself a time out and return later to interrupt the table convo just to yell at Ramona for . . . mentioning Ramona's daughter?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

This fight is stupid and boring. I wouldn’t want somebody speaking that way in front of my daughter (if I had one) and her friends either because I wouldn’t want them to be remotely associated with Leah and her obnoxious behavior. Simple as that.

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

This fight is stupid and boring. I wouldn’t want somebody speaking that way in front of my daughter (if I had one) and her friends either because I wouldn’t want them to be remotely associated with Leah and her obnoxious behavior. Simple as that.

LOL. I don’t want to play “Words Against Humanity” with my children!  Nor would they want to play with me! 😂😂😂

• Love 6

Leah would do anything for attention.  I’m sick of hearing about Garth too.  He’s just the flavor of the season.  Shut up already.  I agree with Ramona about Leah always talking about sex.  Ramona should hire an Uber and tell Leah to get the hell home.  I agree with Ramona about Avery and the unnecessary sex talk from Leah.  I also don’t think Ebony brought much to this group.  She preaches too much.    Here we go about race.  I’m out of here.  Bye all.  Luv yous.

14 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

Leah is insufferable. This whole episode is boring and annoying. I think I really am done with this franchise

Me too.

• Love 9

Welp, that’s it for me. I’m done. Not ten minutes in and I’m so disgusted. Lu did not call Eboni an angry black woman and Leah wasn’t there and she’s an idiot anyway. 
If everyone has to tippy toe around every comment to Eboni (and Garcelle on BH too). They make everything about race. This shouldn’t be a political platform. This should be entertainment. And it’s not. 
Thanks Bravo Andy for ruining my favorite franchise. 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Wicked said:

Heather is so the voice of reason here

Well, until she started overcompensating by listing the ways she's been "involved" in black culture.

Sonja's simple, non-performative understanding of the situation was more impressive to me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Steph J said:

Well, until she started overcompensating by listing the ways she's been "involved" in black culture.

Sonja's simple, non-performative understanding of the situation was more impressive to me.

agreed

• Love 3

And there they all go “moving to the hard stuff” to be able to cope with the conversation that will be had by all, right in front of the allcoholic in-recovery who doesn’t have a coping mechanism to lean on except her own will. Somehow that’s okay and not the least bit disrespectful? Okay.

• Love 11
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Welp, that’s it for me. I’m done. Not ten minutes in and I’m so disgusted. Lu did not call Eboni an angry black woman and Leah wasn’t there and she’s an idiot anyway. 
If everyone has to tippy toe around every comment to Eboni (and Garcelle on BH too). They make everything about race. This shouldn’t be a political platform. This should be entertainment. And it’s not. 
Thanks Bravo Andy for ruining my favorite franchise. 

I'm with ya! Nice try Bravo. Leah is trash and black or white I dont know who would sit and comfortably speak to a group of any people the way she does.

I thought Eboni was beautiful and smart and turns out she's just a liar, which makes her ugly inside and out. 

Bravo missed the mark with NY and BH this year. Which is a shame because if they didn't try so hard they may have been able to be a platform for something good. 

• Love 11

Please stop with the Leah reaction shots.  

I don’t care about what she thinks regarding  things that are directly about her let alone the things that are not.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Not sure when this was filmed, but have none of these women done any reading in the last year????

Oh lord, Leah’s “breastes!” 😂😂😫😫😫

I’m fine with Heather except maybe she overdid it with the celebrities.  She’s more normal than most of these women.

1 minute ago, Wicked said:

Is Sonja actually the voice of reason??

She sure sounded like it! 😁

• Love 5