Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNY Season 13 LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No personal politics or political discussion outside of what is stated on the show. 

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Sorry!  I’m just so confused

No, I was totally joking!

YOU spelled it correctly and SHAB HAT is incorrect (unless there are multiple ways of spelling it I know nothing about).

Maybe these should have been party favors:

804E73DA-561E-42A0-B90A-8ABB3BBB222B.jpeg

• LOL 3

I just think the “cages” and wire racks are a form of storage.  No big deal.

Now Ramona’s behavior — that’s a big deal.  I tend to cut her a lot of slack, but tonight, no.

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 4

S13.E15: Bitching and Ramoaning

After a spirited attempt to get back on track, the conversation continues to heat up during Eboni’s Black Shabbat dinner. Over lunch with Luann’s Fortune Society friends, Ramona expresses concern for Sonja’s habits and Eboni’s journey to learn more about her family continues with unexpected developments.

Original air date 2021.08.17 

Chat away! 

Ramona's behavior may be absolutely abhorrent, but it's clear that at the root of it all she's going into everything with Eboni on the defensive. She's so concerned about being painted as a Karen that she's being what she wants to avoid. And I also think she (like a lot of us) are fed the f*ck up with the politically correct lessons at every group event. Ramona's been doing this show since the beginning, she's come to expect fun and chaos like the rest of us. And this is not that. 

The RHONY gals never took themselves all that seriously. It's why it's one of the few - if only? - franchises where the ladies will fight in one scene and be hugging in the next. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

I am not interested in a dinner with a q&a pamphlet. 

I view it more as a learning experience, so the program (with q & a) doesn’t bother me.  Now Ramona and Sonja, they bother me! 😩

I feel bad for Archie.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, funnygirl said:

Ramona's behavior may be absolutely abhorrent, but it's clear that at the root of it all she's going into everything with Eboni on the defensive. She's so concerned about being painted as a Karen that she's being what she wants to avoid. And I also think she (like a lot of us) are fed the f*ck up with the politically correct lessons at every group event. Ramona's been doing this show since the beginning, she's come to expect fun and chaos like the rest of us. And this is not that. 

It's hard for me to believe she knows what a Karen is or is trying to avoid it. It seems more like she just is it. Sometimes she tries to pretend she's just being funny, but the message is the same right away. 

• Love 7

Uh.. Sonja?? What EXACTLY IS YOUR PURPOSE???? Drinking, yelling, throwing a fit, stomping around, showing your tits, etc.??

Girl.  You need to heed your OWN advice.

And OF COURSE, Moaner is still personalizing all the things that the other people are saying.

Speak on it, Eboni.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 9

Damn 10 minutes in and Sonja has gone off the rails. She needs to be fired after this performance.  She should have been hauled out of the house by the camera people and locked in the van. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

I hate it when they time stamp flashbacks as it forces me to consider how much of my life I've spent watching this show. I can't believe the Aviva seasons are nearly 10 years behind us.

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I heard that too.

The flashbacks of Ramonas inappropriate behavior had me laughing especially the one where she’s yelling at Aviva “take a Xanax!” With her hands cupped around her mouth.  I burst out loud laughing!  She’s a trip.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I tune back in to see Sonja peeing on the driveway! And not even squatting, standing! 

Back in the70's when I was a camp counselor, it was FEET POINTED UPHILL!! Sonja taking that pee was the WORST!  She probably had pee in her shoes!

Not the first time, apparently.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Leah’s baby daddy is looking older.  Sorry, I forgot his name.

Having to deal with Leah would age anyone. Did you hear when he said to the kid make sure your mother behaves or somthing to that effect.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

Does the dad want to be found? 

Some birth parents want to be found. But that Eboni is in her late thirties with a living mother who seemingly hasn't disclosed all the information and she chose to wait until this could be televised gives me a tremendous amount of pause.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

S13.E16: Be Mine, Galentine 

Leah clashes with her mother during a family dinner and Luann takes up a sobering, new business venture. Sonja has an untimely brush with Covid-19, spurring a close-knit girls' trip back to Ramona’s in the Hamptons for a festive and fun Galentine’s weekend.

Original air date 2021.08.24

On 8/17/2021 at 9:07 PM, Straycat80 said:

This Shabbat has turned into a drunk fest featuring Sonja and Ramona. 

I have grown up with all nationalities on my block.  Lots of families were Jewish, and I’ve never heard of Black Shabbat.  This is the first time.  Did Ebony make this up?  Is she a Jew?

Leah last couple of years was a crazy lunatic with no manners or filters.  All of a sudden, this year she is a different person and the leader of the pack and the voice of reason.  Who made her boss of them all?  

Sonja has had it.  She brings nothing to this show anymore.  She’s crass, stupid and a drunk.  Her display at the table was way over the top with bad acting.

I know Ramona is a favorite, but I can’t figure out what’s with her.  She jumps the gun and talks like a child most of the time.  I think she needs therapy and meds to slow her down.

If Ebony comes back, I’m out.  She’s super annoying with the holier than thou attitude.  She’s on only one season and took over.

Lastly, “I love you” are special words and should not be used every minute with all the girls.  They don’t love each other, so cut the crap.

• Love 6