Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNY Season 13 LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No personal politics or political discussion outside of what is stated on the show. 

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 6/8/2021 at 8:26 PM, GussieK said:

I love those robes. I wish I could get one. 

You can, Leah sells them.  Not on MTTM it’s Happy Place Brand.  Not that I’d buy anything from her.  She talked about it last season.  If she brought one for Eboni she should have given them to everyone.  Especially Ramona since she was the host.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

Leah brought up the voting issue in a group conversation.  I feel like that made it a topic for discussion.  If she didn’t think everyone there, and at home, was shocked that she wasn’t going to vote, she’s delusional.  

What is the world is Sonja wearing?  The blue and white polyester print.  I think my grandma had that in the 60’s or 70’s.

• Love 6
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Wait…I thought Leah was running home to the dying Grandmother. She’s still there, she’s so thirsty. What a POS. 

Nothing matters bc grandma is dying! Until Leah realizes the cameras won't follow her to grandma's deathbed!

(RIP grandma. I'm sorry your granddaughter s annoying and careless AF) 

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Leah brought up the voting issue in a group conversation.  I feel like that made it a topic for discussion.  If she didn’t think everyone there, and at home, was shocked that she wasn’t going to vote, she’s delusional.  

Leah is Ally Sheedy in Breakfast Club - she dumps her emotional handbag full of crap on the table then acts indignant when people discuss it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

What is the world is Sonja wearing?  The blue and white polyester print.  I think my grandma had that in the 60’s or 70’s.

Haha, I thought the same thing.

• Love 1

So is Leah going to talk about being traumatized by not being at Grandmas side when she passed for the rest of the season? Her fault, she shouldn’t have put airtime on a TV show as more important. 

• Love 11

Why are they so shocked?  Leah said all week her grandma is dying.  When my dad was in hospice for 4 days before he died he was so doped up with morphine he just seemed already gone.  My sisters and I sat with him when we got the call that he would go soon.  My mother didn’t even come to the hospital.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

Of all the things I could call Leah “problem solver” is near the bottom.

Below “harpie” but above “hell hound”. 

And she doesn’t need to be Sonja’s ‘protector’. Sonja has been on this show with Lu and Ramona for way, way longer than Leah and knows how to deal with them already. FO Leah. 

• Love 11

Looks like Leah and Eboni are using Sonja to take out either Ramona or Luann or both.   And Acting like they are trying to build up her self esteem because Ramona and Luann have been so mean to her. And Sonja is so dumb that she can't see this. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Why are they so shocked?  Leah said all week her grandma is dying.  When my dad was in hospice for 4 days before he died he was so doped up with morphine he just seemed already gone.  My sisters and I sat with him when we got the call that he would go soon.  My mother didn’t even come to the hospital.  

For weeks, all I heard was Leah’s Grandma was dying.  If she wanted to be there, she would have been.  Now she’s going to whine she wasn’t there to say goodbye for a few more weeks.  I’ve never seen so much ass kissing this weekend in my whole life.  Heather especially.  Go back upstate.  If I were at that table at Ramona’s, I would have been afraid to open my mouth for fear of insulting someone.  Then get a lecture.  What kind of good time was this?

• Love 11
Just now, Straycat80 said:

And she doesn’t need to be Sonja’s ‘protector’. Sonja has been on this show with Lu and Ramona for way, way longer than Leah and knows how to deal with them already. FO Leah. 

She & Ebony aligning for Sonja's honor just bugs.

What is Lu doing??

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Letting your dog walk on your host's table and eat the food - without permission - I would put her below "hell hound" (tm @bosawks)

I own a couple of Hell Hounds, so, like New York I abstain.

Courteously……

• LOL 6

The difference between drunk slurry Sonja and sober compassionate Sonja is so shocking.  I wonder if she watches and sees the difference.

I thought Lu in the JFK mask was funny - only bec she has such a deep voice and (I’d never noticed before) man hands that really only the huge turquoise ring clued me in to who it was.

Plus, also, WWHL commercial, it bugs me so much when Andy say “Roni” for RHoNY.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Eboni and Leah have unleashed a monster with Sonja. Christ what the hell is wrong with Bravo to sanction this behavior. Luann better watch her back after they get through trashing Ramona. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I thought Lu in the JFK mask was funny - only bec she has such a deep voice and (I’d never noticed before) man hands that really only the huge turquoise ring clued me in to who it was.

It would have been funnier if she was wearing it when Sonja came in the door and promptly said “I party with John-John and Madonna.

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

You can, Leah sells them.  Not on MTTM it’s Happy Place Brand.  Not that I’d buy anything from her.  She talked about it last season.  If she brought one for Eboni she should have given them to everyone.  Especially Ramona since she was the host.

Leah was carrying a bunch of bags with those robes in them when she walked in on Luann and Ramona having a private conversation - and she got mad and walked out, cursing Ramona.  I think it was two episodes ago?  

• Useful 2