Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNY Season 13 LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No personal politics or political discussion outside of what is stated on the show. 

• Start Topic

I've gotten caught up with the season and I'm fantastically tired of Leah. I really liked Heather back in the day.

Also, I'll say it once. 'White girl drunk' and 'my Irish is showing' is tone deaf coming from someone who has a problem with the word help. Otherwise, I like Eboni

• Love 5

I’m surprised that Sonja’s behavior doesn’t make LuAnn thank god that she is not in that place, but everyone has their own journey.            

I hardly think we have to worry about J.P. Morgan/Chase.  Sonja is being ridiculous about that.  I am amazed that these women wake up the next morning after drinking and seem relatively unscathed.

In my opinion the only person Heather has wronged in her podcast is LuAnn.  The comment about Sonja’s facelift could have been a compliment, meaning she was pretty enough before.  

oh Jeez LuAnn, get over Carol dating Adam, your nieces boyfriend.  No one should be reading their phones at the dinner.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, RedDelicious said:

If Ramona was worth her salt as a hostess she would have put stop to what Leah was doing.

She also wouldn’t have mentioned that they were eating off of Tiffany plates. You don’t show off like that. 

• Love 2

Leah wishes her little business was as successful as Heather's. There's no other explanation for her behavior other than she's threatened by Heather. 

Leah needs to stop being so extra. She reeks of desperation trying to make her mark. 

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

If Ramona was worth her salt as a hostess she would have put stop to what Leah was doing.

I think corporate would frown on Ramona shooting her with an elephant tranquilizer.

Which is what it would take.

I, however, would applaud it.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

JP Morgan and family were total dirtbags that made their family fortune off the back of other hardworking people. They built their fortune by building towns and infrastructures by paying people low wages, renting them company housing and also they were basically forced to shop at the company stores for goods which left most them in debt to the company as indentured labor. This is all well documented. (PBS even covered this in one of their documentaries series).

If I were SonJa, I would not be so proud to be tied to this family even if just thru marriage.

Wish Leah would have maintained her silence until the end of this season!

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

Because we were hearing about Sonya’s daughter, Quincy, moving out on her own and taking responsibility for her finances, I thought this was interesting.  It’s from their divorce documents.  I think Quincy will be 21 in October.

C4896BC6-7AAD-4A8D-AC1A-79BE315FEBDD.png

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

Really...since when are you such a prude Ramona. Sex talk shaming the other ladies. Yes, it can be a little much, but if your guests are laughing their butts off and having fun couldn’t you be a bit more tolerant? 

• Love 3
(edited)

As a viewer I want Leah to stop talking about sex because it is boring. Leah's desire to shock the viewer is tedious and boring. Ooh, look at me talking about sex. Yeah, that's fun when you're 15.

Edited by absolutelyido
  • Love 21

I liked that Eboni stood up for herself about having her hair done right, but also agree with Ramona that she should have had an earlier start. It is rude to show up late for a luncheon party. Most cooking is timed for ultimate serving. (A curry not so much, but late...over 45 minutes late is really late for a lunch date). 

• Love 10

Last year I would never have believed that Leah would be getting glammed every morning.  I also don’t remember her wearing spike heels.  How things have changed.  One year on the show went straight to her head.

In an earlier season Sonja was dating an artist.  He painted a portrait of her seen in the townhouse.

• Love 2