Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

As always, no spoilers. No future information from social or other media.  And hey, let's be careful out there!

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

In fairness to her, she said that she chose to leave Fox News.  She wasn't fired.

That is fair.  I guess they didn't fire her, they just cancelled her show and sidelined her while continuing to pay her. 

• Love 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I’m happy Sonja is back in her old Townhouse, even tho it’s falling apart and next to a parking garage.

I think I am, too, and if intermittently renting it out allows her to keep it, good for her. it would break my heart to part with that beautiful garden. Love her kitchen and bath, too. It can't really be falling apart that much; she wouldn't be able to rent it!

Her haircut is smashing.

I also think the whole intern thing is a schtick that Sonya has kept going beyond its expiration date. They probably do get paid and some other perks and having fun being on TV. Some may get behind-the-scenes production experience, as well. I believe there are actual laws regarding internships now.

Eboni is interesting. I like her but the constant swearing makes me cringe a bit, and I am a swearer. Thought she is renting her current apartment and is buying in Harlem, which is quite expensive, now. I appreciate her not going house crazy. She made some irresponsible choices earlier, paid for them and is living by the lessons learned.

Leah is as loathsome as ever and LuAnn seemed tipsy on WWHL

Edited by politichick
forgot to add something
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

But - did anyone else notice the garment moving boxes by her front door?  I wonder about this apartment, and if it is another of Luann's short term rentals that she leased just for the time of filming the show.

Luann's apartment is very likely is a rental. Her home is in Sag Harbor. She always rents a pied-a-terre each Fall to film the season and then summers in the Hamptons. Can't blame her, I'd likely do the same.

By all accounts, she's still sober, so it does sound like she finally realized that alcohol is not her friend. I kinda respect that she tried to have a healthier relationship with it and learned that wasn't possible for her rather than being a holier than thou teetotaler from the jump, and she does look fantastic. 

Ramona never changes, but I agree, she looks great.  Do her & Avery really hang out that much or does Avery show up for the cameras?

Sonja's always been hit or miss for me.  When she's sober, she looks great.  Drinking, she's a hot ass mess.  

9 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I don't know if it's fame for fame's sake though.  Maybe she wants to make more money for her future and I get that.  More exposure to people ---> bigger fanbase ---> more ability to expand your "brand" (ugh I sound like Bethenny) --> more opportunity to shill products and make money.

I like Eboni & I don't fault her taking the Bravo money. It's an opportunity that gives her a bigger voice and larger platform. Plus, I'd rather her than another vapid, uninteresting blowhard like Leah.

8 hours ago, geauxaway said:

It’s weird that there are only 5 of them.  And 2 are newbies (Leah is not a veteran yet in my opinion), so we really only have history with Lu, Ramona and Sonja.  I don’t know how much story they can mine from this group.  🤷🏻‍♀️

I thought I read that Heather was back full-time but I guess the fact that she stopped filming at some point relegated her to friend of status. 

• Love 18
(edited)

Leah is intolerable. Converting to Orthodox Judaism?? Such a bid for attention, just so fake. I can’t stand anything about her. Whoever compared her to Brandi Glanville was spot on. 

I hate that preview of her saying, “you’re a ho, you’re a ho...” to the women. She tries SO hard to create “good reality tv”, she is insufferable. And her boyfriend “Pita Chip”? She’s such a dork. WHY was she brought back?? Seriously. Ugh. 

Eboni isn’t doing it for me, maybe that will change over time. Sonja’s comment about having all colors of fish in her pond was cute, why did Eboni have to comment negatively? Eyeroll. 

Luann looks great! So does Ramona. Mario did look like the pandemic aged him but he’s still handsome. Avery favors him a lot and got those pretty blue eyes. 

I wish Heather had stayed on, I like her. She’s no-nonsense and not fake for TV. So she left because of Leah??! That truly SUCKS.

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 19
51 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Sonja’s intern is getting a master’s degree from Wharton!! It’s bad enough to think it’s just some random college junior looking for an easy way to get some college credit and maybe get on TV, but this woman is highly educated and could potentially have a real job! How is this going to help her resume? I have an MBA from an Ivy League and killer bubble bath-drawing skills, plus exposure to a mentor who fumbled and failed every business opportunity she was ever given! Oh, honey, maybe the intern should be giving Sonja some life lessons and business advice.

Suuuuuure. Lu had no idea she could see Tom’s apartment, as she specifically scouted out an apartment directly facing his building.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

We all believe you. Really.

Absolutely loved the ending with the love fest of compliments and overtures of friendship interspersed with “one week later” and everyone absolutely tearing each other apart! Glad to see the veneer of politeness coming out of quarantine is quickly shaken off, and we’re back to the old shenanigans that makes this the best Housewives franchise!

Could it be possible and I’m throwing this out there as a complete guess by that intern seemed more like a serious student then some of Sonya’s previous fashionista-like interns who may have been fans of the show, unless they were interns for her fashion business....but could this person be an intern for Shed Media, the production company, and asked to film the Sonya scenes as “her” intern? I mean who knows? I’m sure no college will approve being Sonya’s personal minions but either it’s from her “company” angle and she makes them do her personal biddings or the production company set it up for sake of some storyline? But yes, Sonya needs to draw her own bath. She’s “the only one” who can hose down her precious stones correctly. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 10

She always rents a pied-a-terre each Fall to film the season and then summers in the Hamptons. Can't blame her, I'd likely do the same.

I'd buy a permanent place in the city and just rent that out when not filming.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, StevenGuy said:

Could it be possible and I’m throwing this out there as a complete guess by that intern seemed more like a serious student then some of Sonya’s previous fashionista-like interns who may have been fans of the show, unless they were interns for her fashion business....but could this person be an intern for Shed Media, the production company, and asked to film the Sonya scenes as “her” intern? I mean who knows? I’m sure no college will approve being Sonya’s personal minions but either it’s from her “company” angle and she makes them do her personal biddings or the production company set it up for sake of some storyline? But yes, Sonya needs to draw her own bath. She’s “the only one” who can hose down her precious stones correctly. 

Interesting theory. Can you imagine, as a college student, landing an internship with NBC Universal, then being assigned to draw baths, hose down patios, clean fish ponds, and other assorted whatnot for a wealthy eccentric divorcee?* I'm not sure how learning to care for your intimate accessories in the dishwasher will enhance one's degree in communications or business from Wharton, but maybe it beats being an office lackey?

*Actually that sounds like a movie or bad sitcom.

• LOL 13
  • Love 10

Can't stand Leah.  Picking and choosing which parts of the Jewish religion she will follow is not converting.  I'm confused as to why an Orthodox Jewish rabbi would go along with this.  I was happy when Lu said she wasn't drinking.  Then I saw her on WWHL and she was drunk as a skunk.  Sad.  Ramona looks great.  I hope this isn't another pick on Ramona season.  Love Sonja in the townhouse with her intern.  I wish one of her business deals would work out.  She does seem to work hard on these ventures.  Not sure about Eboni yet.

• Love 11
53 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Can anyone hazard a guess as to why Ramona and Lu are so chummy this season?

Because they’re NEIGHBORS now!  😂.  What you’re not buying that @hoodooznoodooz??    Do you have a guess?  Please share your thoughts!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Did anyone else do a double take when Sonja told the story being "pregnant with a second kid"? Did we know that Sonja was pregnant after Quincy? Did she have a miscarriage? 

Side note: I HATE that she refers to Quincy as "the kid".

• Useful 4
  • Love 17
8 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Sonja said her company took a hit on sewing machines and luxury fabrics. I thought the clothes that she was selling were ordered ready made from a company in China and she just put her name on them,  She made it sound like she was designing the clothes and she had a company sewing them.   

Yes - I heard that as well.  I think that this is just another one of Sonja's delusions that she's trying to push, to make her apparel more "luxe".  

Sonja always has a story/exxaggerated excuse as to why a business has failed.  All she had to say was that her main retail distributor went bankrupt and she was part of the fallout.  It's happening all over with Covid-related business failures.

Century 21 recently announced a reopening (of sorts), so it will be interesting to see if they will be carrying Sonja's clothing line, or if she now has an "exclusive" with Walmart.com.  

2 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Did anyone else do a double take when Sonja told the story being "pregnant with a second kid"? Did we know that Sonja was pregnant after Quincy? Did she have a miscarriage? 

YES!!!!!  I actually rewound that scene three times to make sure I heard that correctly!!!!  This is something we've never heard!   Did Sonja mis-speak or did she have a miscarriage that she's never spoken about??  

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, escape said:

The thirst is real.  She's the Brandi Glanville of RHONY.  Trashy, vulgar.  Looks like she will have a tough 2nd season.  She was so over rated.  I think she's a terrible fit for the show.

Amen.  Perfect comparison to Brandi.

• Love 9
(edited)
12 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I don’t know what it is, but, it is boring.

I liked Dorinda until last season. I miss the old Dorinda. Any one of the previous HW'S would be an improvement over Leah.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 23

I'm not sure how learning to care for your intimate accessories in the dishwasher will enhance one's degree in communications or business from Wharton, but maybe it beats being an office lackey?

Maybe. At least in the office, there is some potential to develop a network of contacts you can maybe leverage into a better job or business opportunity once the internship is done. Being an intern for Sonja, well...not too many decent options from that. I guess try and slip Ramona your CV, since she still has a few decent companies and probably the best friends list and connections out of this whole group.

• Love 8

As always, glad the show is back. I wanted to watch the episode live but I'm seven months pregnant and can't seem to stay awake past 9pm lately.

Just finished watching and have thoughts. I don't mind a smaller cast but when Leah is one of the five that's problematic for so many reasons. That being said, I don't miss Dorinda and her toxic negativity. 

I'm definitely not buying Leah's conversion. Nothing about it seems sincere and I'm curious if she's going to elaborate on what made her want to go in this direction. (Since she's so clearly not going to be willing to follow the rules, what is she hoping to gain here?) If this is her primary story, I think I'll just find myself feeling more annoyed/bored than anything else. What's really frustrating is that this could have potentially been an interesting story if it were coming from a cast member who had sincere intentions. Maybe a woman who is converting because of a relationship or because they agreed that they want any future kids raised in the faith. Instead it just comes across like she woke up one day and decided to give Judaism a try.

Like others, I want to give it some time before I form my opinion on Eboni. I did feel bad when Sonja brought up Eboni's age wrt having kids. Nobody wants to be put on blast like that especially if they do want kids and it hasn't happened yet for whatever reason. 

I think the editors knew this episode was a little underwhelming with the way they chose to splice in those scenes of the fighting from the Hamptons trip.

I'm impressed with how Luann, Ramona and Sonja manage to hang on to their apples season after season. Even when they annoy me, I can't quite quit these gals.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the season play out.

• Love 21

I walked away and started making dinner about 10 minutes in.  Didn't have a burning desire to go back and watch the rest.  I'll just read the comments here.  One question - how many times did the Countess whine that she can't do her cabaret show?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

I'd buy a permanent place in the city and just rent that out when not filming.

Didn't she have that place upstate last year in the Catskills?  She said she sold it because she was never there.   I knew she wouldn't stick that out long; its way too quiet up there for Lu.   Given the current real estate market she's better off with the Hamptons house and renting in the city, w where rents have plummeted.   Ramona's timing was good too in selling her co-op. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

As always, the Bravo editing team is the real hero of this franchise.

I'm giving Eboni three episodes before deciding what to think about her. I liked that she's upfront about the issues that matter to her without the Carole-like sanctimoniousness (so far). I think I might like Leah better this season if she remains alcohol-free. She never going to be my favorite housewife, but she's completely intolerable when she drinks.

I hope that Sonja's intern is completing a Masters thesis in which Sonja is symbolic of the American economy or something--a seemingly unlimited supply of wealth in the early 2000s that imploded because of its shaky and unethical underpinnings, and once the decline happened, a desperate yet futile scramble to regain or at least slow down the losses. Or maybe Wharton's giving out credit for filling bathtubs.

I think her thesis is "The Rise and Fall of the divorcees of the decedents of the Robber Barrons"  

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

I haven't had a chance to read through all the posts but SONJA! She is not making money because of buying sewing machines and luxury fabrics. Doesn't she buy crap and put her tag on it? I truly don't think there was any luxury fabrics or sewing machines bought. I know Sonja is a fan favorite but I could never stand her, she's just fake and a flake.

• Love 22
2 hours ago, OFDgal said:

Can't stand Leah.  Picking and choosing which parts of the Jewish religion she will follow is not converting.  I'm confused as to why an Orthodox Jewish rabbi would go along with this.  I was happy when Lu said she wasn't drinking.  Then I saw her on WWHL and she was drunk as a skunk.  Sad.  Ramona looks great.  I hope this isn't another pick on Ramona season.  Love Sonja in the townhouse with her intern.  I wish one of her business deals would work out.  She does seem to work hard on these ventures.  Not sure about Eboni yet.

Especially since she was apparently using her phone on Yom Kippur.  A giant no no.

• Useful 12
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, GussieK said:

They wanted to get a Black housewife to increase diversity.  So they got someone who is not a housewife and worked on Fox News and is financially desperate.

None of the women on this show are housewives.  When is the last time a housewife was cast on this show?  It's been years.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

I was just reminded of something by reading the Vulture recap:  I was surprised that Luann had been ignorant of the historical Black section of Sag Harbor.  It's very well known, as is the similar area on Martha's Vineyard.  Maybe I shouldn't have been surprised, however. 

2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

None of the women on this show are housewives.  When is the last time a housewife was cast on this show?  It's been years.  

Ya got me there!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, politichick said:

Eboni is interesting. I like her but the constant swearing makes me cringe a bit, and I am a swearer. Thought she is renting her current apartment and is buying in Harlem, which is quite expensive, now. I appreciate her not going house crazy. She made some irresponsible choices earlier, paid for them and is living by the lessons learned.

I swear too!  But the word "bitch" makes me cringe.  Once in awhile it's funny when women use it with each other in a playful way, but she really uses it as often as another person uses "woman" or "me" or "I".  It's weird.  I am not a fan of that word.

3 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Eboni isn’t doing it for me, maybe that will change over time. Sonja’s comment about having all colors of fish in her pond was cute, why did Eboni have to comment negatively? Eyeroll. 

It wasn't cute at all!  It was so cringey and embarrassing.  Just talk to Eboni like she's a human being, don't point out how you have all races of fish!  Fish aren't people.....

• Love 22
10 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

It wasn't cute at all!  It was so cringey and embarrassing.  Just talk to Eboni like she's a human being, don't point out how you have all races of fish!  Fish aren't people.....

I hear you. I think Sonja was just trying to break the ice and said something silly. She was trying to befriend Eboni, no harm meant even it was cringey. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Interesting theory. Can you imagine, as a college student, landing an internship with NBC Universal, then being assigned to draw baths, hose down patios, clean fish ponds, and other assorted whatnot for a wealthy eccentric divorcee?* I'm not sure how learning to care for your intimate accessories in the dishwasher will enhance one's degree in communications or business from Wharton, but maybe it beats being an office lackey?

*Actually that sounds like a movie or bad sitcom.

I think you should write the script.  Not only would I watch it, I already am watching it!

• LOL 6
19 minutes ago, Sage47 said:

I hear you. I think Sonja was just trying to break the ice and said something silly. She was trying to befriend Eboni, no harm meant even it was cringey. 

I agree, but I don't at all blame Eboni for being snarky about it.  It immediately puts someone on edge when you talk to them like they're "different".  Sonja was putting on an act and it's uncomfortable.  

• Love 16
14 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I can't find WWHL here in Canada!  This sucks!

I got HAYU in Canada. It's an amazing app. You get eveything and WWHL! You will love it.

• Love 2
(edited)
51 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Does anyone know which RH franchise has had the most divorces?  That would be interesting.  I don’t have enough time to count them all right now. Lol

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I remember Sonja mentioning being pregnant and losing a baby boy early on.  I think it was when she was doing the photo shoot for the (invisible) toaster oven.  There weren't many details, just a casual mention. 

Also, on LuAnn and the alcohol allergy.  I have some NA/AA experience and I've heard people say they have an allergy to alcohol or narcotics.  They did it with alcohol to deter people (who are unaware they are in recovery) from offering drinks or pressuring them to drink, which happens more than you know.  With narcotics, they tell doctors or hospitals that so they will be very careful not to administer narcotics and cause a relapse.  You have to be very careful in the ER.  I was with someone in recovery for narcotics who told multiple nurses and doctors he could not have narcotics.  After a while a nurse came in and said she was going to administer some meds.  We asked what the meds were and she casually says "just a little morphine."  It shouldn't be that easy and healthcare workers should respect people asking to NOT have those meds.  It's not easy to go into a facility and say "hey, I'm an addict, don't give me narcotics."  It was such a slap in the face after someone was truthful and brave enough to tell them.  So, I think she may have picked that up in a meeting or from someone.  I can give her a pass on it, especially if it helps her stay sober.

• Useful 8
  • Love 13
(edited)
6 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Eh, Countess flat out said she doesn’t like wearing a mask but she does wear one.  I’m the same.  I can’t say I enjoy it, I actually hate it, but it is what it is.  I’m not gonna act like oh ya ya wearing a mask is a good time, because it’s not.  Now that it’s getting hot out again, I’m a sweaty mess and my chin is breaking out.  I also don’t like wearing a bra or a winter jacket, but I do wear them.  But I find all of these things to be uncomfortable and constricting.

They all wore masks as required, I don’t care that they bitch about it because as long as they follow the rules, they don’t have to like it (I sure don’t)!

I don't think anyone enjoys wearing a mask but when you have a platform like they do, bitching about something something that is a public health necessity right now, and one where they could actually have a positive influence over those who don't wear them (ie: they could make masks cooler or fashionable or more acceptable among those who don't want to wear them)...That is unforgivable IMO. You have to wear a seat belt to protect yourself in a car, well you now how to wear a mask to protect others and yourself. Bitching about it just comes across as they're above it, they're too good to wear one, etc. Oh wait! They DO think that, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised!

I'm other 'news', Lu is still drinking from time to time darling, Leah is converting to Orthodox Judaism because why? Oh yeah, it's a story line...*yawn* these broads smell so desperate for screen time now, it's just sad. 

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
(edited)

The story of having blackouts is concerning.  I’ve often wondered if it is real or a made up excuse for some people. Lu seemed genuine about it.  I know someone who often claim they blacked out, but when I offered inaccurate info to test it, they always spoke up to correct me. Turns out they really did recall the events....and he was a huge jerk who didn’t want to face reality.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I don't think anyone enjoys wearing a mask but when you have a platform like they do, batching about something something that is a public health necessity right now, and onewhere they could actually have a positive influence over those who don't wear them (ie: they could make masks cooler or fashionable or more acceptable among those who don't want to wear them)...That is unforgivable IMO. You have to wear a seat belt to protect yourself in a car, well you now how to wear a mask to.peotrct others and yourself. Botxhing about it just comes across as they're above it, they're too good to wear one, etc. Oh wait! They DO think that, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised!

Good point for sure.  And good analogy.  Wearing a mask is a lot newer to us than the seatbelt, but in hindsight you're totally right.  

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The story of having blackouts is concerning.  I’ve often wondered if it is real or a made up excuse for some people. Lu seemed genuine about it.  I know someone who used often claim they blacked out, but when I offered inaccurate info to test it, they always spoke up to correct me. Turns out they really did recall the events....and he was a huge jerk.  

It definitely happens to some people.  

• Love 7

Leah- that is not how Yom Kippur works. You atone for your sins to God, not to others. Anyway...

Ebony- jury is still out. I applaud the diversity, but it seems that every scene she is in screams "race". I would rather it be more organic.

The 3 OGs will never change, and I sort of love it. 

• Love 22
6 hours ago, GussieK said:

Hey can you clarify this?  I never heard this. Thanks. 

There were lots of articles about her financial troubles when she was on the show, it was just never mentioned on the show as they preferred to market her as an rich business woman. She declared personal bankruptcy in 2015, and her Hampton house was in foreclosure. She owed more on the house in 2015, than the mortgage that she took out on it in 2006 (for 2.4 million) originally was for. Sounds like she was using equity in the house to finance her lifestyle? Anyhoo if you google her name and RHoNY, there are articles about her financial troubles. Even now her net worth is pegged by some sites as $800,000 which is pretty paltry, certainly for NYC. 

• Useful 9
  • Love 1

I tend to think that part of this dislike of wearing masks is because it takes away from their celebrity and they don't get the attention from people recognizing them in public, whether it's on the street or at a restaurant, etc. 

I personally love wearing a mask. I really like the anonymity and that's a big thing when you live in a small town 🙃

• Useful 2
  • Love 19

“Countess flat out said she doesn’t like wearing a mask but she does wear one.”

Didn’t she call them some type of fashion faux pas? Which, ugh.

“The 3 OGs will never change, and I sort of love it.”

Sonja isn’t an OG, she joined in season 3.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

“Countess flat out said she doesn’t like wearing a mask but she does wear one.”

Didn’t she call them some type of fashion faux pas? Which, ugh.

“The 3 OGs will never change, and I sort of love it.”

Sonja isn’t an OG, she joined in season 3.

Sonja is OG enough for me. LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Can anyone hazard a guess as to why Ramona and Lu are so chummy this season?

Because they are the only two OGs left and Sonja wouldn't return either of their calls? I suspect both of them were trying to get in touch with Sonja before filming started to form a bit of an OG alliance with her. When that didn't work, they found each other. It'll be interesting.

Leah is such trash. If this is another season of her being a loud, obnoxious, sloppy drunk, I'll have to bid adieu until she's gone for good. I cannot stand her and she should have been a one-and-done.

Rents in NYC plummeted during the pandemic. Not shocked that several of the ho-wives "upgraded" as they are clearly renting those apartments. I wondered if the apartment that we saw Eboni in was a long-term Airbnb. Poor Sonja, forever sidled with that crumbling townhouse. Should have sold it ages ago.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Did anyone pick up on, or did Leah discuss why she is converting?

Something about the pandemic and finding herself in a place where she thought she needed the stability of organized religion in her life - not verbatim, but that's what I recall of the opening scenes.

I think @LibertarianSlut is right. The real truth is she was converting to meet men.

• Love 9

Thank you for that.  I vaguely remember now.  It still doesn't make much sense to me.  She clearly hasn't really thought it through and doesn't have much understanding of nor respect for the process.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Leah- that is not how Yom Kippur works. You atone for your sins to God, not to others.

and

41 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

Should Leah have been filming on Yom Kippur or have been making phone calls?  Did her conversion class not cover what you can and can’t do?  

Right?! But in Leah's world it's all Leah all the time so of course it would be about her and not God. And not for nothing but she's approaching atoning like a 12-Step program, which even that you don't demand the other person's acceptance of your apology. She is so delusional. I can only hope her rabbi, if there actually is one, sees this and shit cans her ass because she's just in it for a story line.

• Love 12
(edited)

You would think that the Countess would be all about the face masks to put her song titles on them to promote.

Also, Leah converting feels like when Jerry's dentist converted to get better comedy material.

Edited by BloggerAloud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5