Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E15: Retreat Ready

• Start Topic

What nonsense is Clara talking? She wants Ryan to say he's in love with her by Decision Day?? That's so ABSURD!!! She really needs to back off that. It's so stupid to give a stranger spouse a deadline for their words or feelings. She should be more focused on his ACTIONS & what those tell her. Smh

• Love 8

Clarabelle’s line in the sand is Sidepart saying the words ‘I Love You’

Methinks he has said it but in the context of her nightly pleasuring.

I love your blowjobs.

Clara, honey, take it as a win...

Really just a matter of semantics.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Haley said she doesn't know what's going on. That's RICH!! What's going on is the marriage is OVER! They're getting DIVORCED!! WHERE IS HER RING??? That would've been a good jab for Jake when she said she tried. Tried so much she hasn't worn her ring in weeks! A JOKE! 😂

• Love 10

Geez. They smelled blood in the water & kept picking. Did anyone NOT keep the convo going about Virginia & Erik's living situation?? To the point where they had a whisper argument right there at the table! 😅 Maybe Haley did it to avoid Jake saying they'll never see each other after Decision Day. 😂😂

• Love 3

Man. Vincent was hard to watch. What a big baby!!! MAN THE HELL UP!!! How long did it take that poor woman to get him on the horse?? She deserves a medal!! 😂 Then he said Briana should appreciate him riding the horse. WHAT A JOKE!!! He should appreciate everyone not leaving his punk azz on the beach! But, Briana really should've complimented & encouraged the man baby, that's a MUST! From what I saw, she was very silent & her stupid questions didn't reinforce any positivity for trying something new. She messed up there. They both need work.... A horse falling on him? What movie is that in? Braveheart? Gimme a break! So DRAMATIC!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, candall said:

I knew what Haley was doing immediately.  She met the other two couples at the door so she could get a headstart on Us-Against-Him.  "He got here before the rest of us and ate EIGHT EGGS!  Don't you agree with me that he's a complete weirdo?"  That's why she's super BFF with Virginia, extra social with the others.  When the group is going to have to choose a side, you want them all to be your friends, not his.  (Been there.  Done that.  Sorry.)

Yes! Your whole post is spot on. My assessment of Haley went from 60/40 to about 90/10 on an insufferable bi**h scale. Only because I don't think anyone is ALL bad, right? 

She has a mean girls mentality.  

• Love 16
23 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Just wanted to add that I noticed this over the last two or so episodes and it annoys the crap out of me -- can Haley sit on any chair or sofa without putting her shoes on the furniture?  Grrr! 

Haley can do anything she wants, because she is the Princess.  A spoiled Princess that abuses people with her look and words.  Every season there is one like her, unfortunately.  I’m thinking it’s production.  Another person would have stopped already with the digs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Lindz said:

Haley & Jake shouldn't even be going. They're sleeping separately, driving separately, sitting separately...  HELL! They're married, SEPARATELY!!! IT'S DONE! Just like Michael & Meka, Brandon & Taylor, & Henry & Christina. They shouldn't have gone. They should've been off the show weeks ago!

They both don’t need the money to stay on,so what is it?  Why stay and torture each other?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Vincent wants them to live within "his means" to show the world that he is the "provider" for the family.

His one bedroom apt is what he can afford so she has to want to live there lest she disappoints him by asking him to move into her place and take a blow to his fragile ego.

Ugh..

Dump him Briana, he will always be down playing your financial contributions to the family and you will have to find taller and taller tent poles to prop his ego up. 

Aren't you tired of him liking you more when you fit into his idea what are womanly behaviors and attitudes by looking to what he wants first...what a crock of shit...

Why is it your job to prevent him wandering into situations where he may feel embarrassment?

There will be hell to pay when he sees the editing of his whiny, scaredy cat reluctance and the long protracted, high pitched cajoling necessary to get his fat arse on Gator.

Gator was thinking...get in the saddle you pussy...

The constant babying and cooing at him makes me queasy...

Bri, there is a man out there for you who sees you and he rowing the boat together...not one man baby complaining that he has a blister and the row boat outing wasn't cleared by his front office.

When the trainer said "Show him who's boss",  Gator understood she was talking to him. Hence he kept demanding his peppermint candies and took full control.  Gator understood the assignment and delivered. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

I determined that I had no reason to watch last night

I enjoyed coveting that house. It was gorgeous! It looked like they didn't even use the pool - I would have spent the entire weekend there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I enjoyed coveting that house. It was gorgeous! It looked like they didn't even use the pool - I would have spent the entire weekend there.

I am amazed Virginia didn't sleep at the pool bar.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, glitterpussy said:

Also, where are you guys watching MAFS Australia in the US? I can't find it on Hulu...

Lifetime channel, but not too many posters.  Last night there were two posters.  Thursday’s, 9 pm.  @LENNYBRISCO gave the link on this thread recently.  Every week it just continues on the same thread.

On 4/21/2021 at 5:57 PM, LennieBriscoe said:

Virginia's  complexion on the beach looks a wee methy. 

You know, I've been thinking that too... and I felt bad for thinking it.  But, it does. And her jittering around and talking a mile a minute.  Drunks don't do that jittering thing unless withdrawing.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Haley should tell the truth about why she doesn’t like Jake. He is a two pump chump, whose sweat because of his diet, smells like rancid meat.

If that were the case, Helley would probably have been happy to announce it, including on Unfiltered. She doesn't strike me as the type to hold back. She was drunk during the sex anyway, so maybe not the best judge, or best at all, herself. Maybe she's embarrassed about a big queef or fart during sex with a guy she ends up not liking & can't immediately get away from, so she's lashing out... 🤷‍♀️

Jake mentioned earlier in the season he was adding back in different foods (which has to be little at a time), so hopefully those include veggies. Since he trains it's not surprising he's heavy protein, which could be a paleo diet now for all we know. It seemed like he was eating crab but of course cameras don't linger on him eating anything but steak & eggs. 🤨

The crab thing made me sad & want to become vegetarian. Helley was a bit too excited to get in there & give that one crab a too drawn-out, painful death, sorta like what she's doing to Jake right now. The guy already said he feels dead (sign of being subject to a toxic person) but she took that whole retreat to keep plunging in extra daggers. 👿 I don't blame him for getting the fuck outta there early.

• Love 8

I'm not Erik's biggest fan but Virginia really needs to grow up and learn what compromise is and why it is important in relationships. I didn't hear Erik say he wanted to get rid of the cats! Compromise isn't "I want to sleep with my cats and you should let me because I'm asking in my baby voice." 

Compromise is, "We'll keep the cats out of the bedroom so we don't make your allergies worse but I think we should also look into allergy medicine so we can have them in other rooms of the house. I'll also dust and vacuum more frequently." 

She's just so set in her way, she didn't seem to understand that marriage was going to require accommodating another person rather than just fitting another person into her life exactly as it was.

• Love 17
11 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

But the problem with this is that none of them are her type - she asked for someone who looked “ethnically ambiguous”. Neither Jake nor EriK are that in any way.

Unfortunately yeah, even though she'd probably be more compatible with them, they're not her type. I hope there's better going on behind the scenes with these two. Going on just what I know from the show Clara "falling in love" so often strikes me as someone who just becomes infatuated easily.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Unfortunately yeah, even though she'd probably be more compatible with them, they're not her type. I hope there's better going on behind the scenes with these two. Going on just what I know from the show Clara "falling in love" so often strikes me as someone who just becomes infatuated easily.

"Fer sure" ;-p

• LOL 9
35 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

If that were the case, Helley would probably have been happy to announce it, including on Unfiltered. She doesn't strike me as the type to hold back. She was drunk during the sex anyway, so maybe not the best judge, or best at all, herself. Maybe she's embarrassed about a big queef or fart during sex with a guy she ends up not liking & can't immediately get away from, so she's lashing out... 🤷‍♀️

Jake mentioned earlier in the season he was adding back in different foods (which has to be little at a time), so hopefully those include veggies. Since he trains it's not surprising he's heavy protein, which could be a paleo diet now for all we know. It seemed like he was eating crab but of course cameras don't linger on him eating anything but steak & eggs. 🤨

The crab thing made me sad & want to become vegetarian. Helley was a bit too excited to get in there & give that one crab a too drawn-out, painful death, sorta like what she's doing to Jake right now. The guy already said he feels dead (sign of being subject to a toxic person) but she took that whole retreat to keep plunging in extra daggers. 👿 I don't blame him for getting the fuck outta there early.

yeah, she doesn't miss a chance to put him down.  longest bad first date ever for sure. they all left in the morning, no? so he left early, so what.  it was a long ride back, maybe he was trying to beat heavy traffic.

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

I'm not Erik's biggest fan but Virginia really needs to grow up and learn what compromise is and why it is important in relationships. I didn't hear Erik say he wanted to get rid of the cats! Compromise isn't "I want to sleep with my cats and you should let me because I'm asking in my baby voice." 

Compromise is, "We'll keep the cats out of the bedroom so we don't make your allergies worse but I think we should also look into allergy medicine so we can have them in other rooms of the house. I'll also dust and vacuum more frequently." 

She's just so set in her way, she didn't seem to understand that marriage was going to require accommodating another person rather than just fitting another person into her life exactly as it was.

I agree. I dislike Erik to be honest but he’s being reasonable with this request. I know someone who did the same thing when she got serious with her fiancé. He was super allergic to the cats, she loved them and wouldn’t ever rehome them, they slept with her at night but when he moved in they wound up becoming “basement cats” and living primarily down there to make her fiancé more comfortable. As long as you can stay together while also keeping your pets compromises are going to have to be made and Virginia is being absolutely ridiculous and rude. I went from sort of liking and feeling bad for Virginia and her alcoholic tendencies to just being flat out annoyed and fed up with her. Erik is definitely not my favorite but Ginny needs to grow up. I don’t know HOW she wasn’t featured on Unmatchable. She’s the perfect candidate for that show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Agree with so many people here.  

Erik - get thee to an Al-Anon meeting! Unfortunately, not my first rodeo with a drunk. I think the cats are a straw-man for V. She will do anything to find a way to get out of this so she can drink.  She keeps being more and more unreasonable because she doesn't want the divorce to be because of her alcoholism. She knows. She knows. She knows she's a drunk. 

The one thing I thought was funny... Haley buddying up to Virginia!  The hugs!  It was so revealing. Haley wouldn't speak to a trashy lush like Virginia (with her shell choker and bad skin) outside of this show. But she needs someone to be on her side!  And vice versa.  "I won't judge you, if you won't judge me".  Interesting. They. Are. Enabling.  Each. Other. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, cinsays said:

yeah, she doesn't miss a chance to put him down.  longest bad first date ever for sure. they all left in the morning, no? so he left early, so what.  it was a long ride back, maybe he was trying to beat heavy traffic.

If his leaving was unplanned why was production there to film it, plus I don't think anybody acted surprised he was gone Erik & Virginia seemed unfazed by it and it seemed Erik had known for a while. Hayley just took it as another opportunity to act as a victim boo hoo Jake left without saying goodbye to her, poor Hayley totally ignoring the fact that she has not worn a wedding ring for weeks, they haven't shared a room for nearly the whole 7 weeks and they just spent a weekend taking jabs at each other. I could imagine her outrage though if he woke her up to say goodbye, she would be spitting fire.

I am certain Jake leaving without saying goodbye is what is going to destroy the marriage, he totally messed up what a jerk /s

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

But the problem with this is that none of them are her type - she asked for someone who looked “ethnically ambiguous”. Neither Jake nor EriK are that in any way. Vinny maybe, but I just don’t see her putting up with his nonsense- can you imagine him trying to get on that stand up paddle board? She would have left him pouting on the beach! 😂

The reality is that Ryan is actually her type, and they do have a lot in common. I’m just afraid the things that are different are too big and what’s putting him off. If they can overcome these things they might be the best couple in the long run  (sorry Bri and Vinny) because they actually already became friends. 

Did she say that?  I remember her saying she's dated "every color in the rainbow" and Jake and Erik are colors too 😄. Anyway I think she came on this show eager to be pleased and could have gone for any of them if they liked her back!  As for Vinnie, and I say this as a fellow fraidy cat, being left pouting on the beach might be good for him 😁.  I am still hoping that Ryan's just a stiff on camera and will be better once the show ends if they stay together.

2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I know!  I was annoyed with them for not using that pool!

Edited by princelina
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Devvie said:

The one thing I thought was funny... Haley buddying up to Virginia!  The hugs!  It was so revealing. Haley wouldn't speak to a trashy lush like Virginia (with her shell choker and bad skin) outside of this show. But she needs someone to be on her side!  And vice versa.  "I won't judge you, if you won't judge me".  Interesting. They. Are. Enabling.  Each. Other. 

They look she threw Virginia when she told her not to mimic had me rolling and then Virginia calling her out the next day as being mean that was not Hayley's plan. She was on ally recruitment from the moment the other girls arrived.

I noticed she twisted the 'argument' after crabbing she said she apologized for questioning him eating, but what was shown was her saying she was not smug and nasty and did not have a tone.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

This proves he has eaten many meals alone, he has forgotten his company manners.  I went on a date with a guy who took the garnish off his plate and put it in the ashtray (this was a long, long time ago when smoking happened in restaurants), I told my mother about it and her answer is that he lived alone too long so his table manners were rusty, maybe that is a thing.

I hope his ride home was not too long because he did not have a cooler for the raw meat he took with him.  Eating 8 eggs and red meat daily, what do we think his cholesterol is reading?

Clara, the busted can of pop-n-fresh rolls...she has gained weight and needs to go up a size or two in her clothes, nothing she is wearing looks flattering on her, the boobs spilling out of that blue bathing suit was not a good look.  Also, I would not even want to have Ryan put his arm around me or kissing me acting like we are a couple, it looks fake and we all know he is doing the bare minimum physically so why pretend everything else is good?

Virginia, I will ring shame her all day long and she should throw the year 2000 shell choker in to the fire pit please. Her wardrobe is really bad, her face looks scarred from picking at it, please see a derm doc.  The twitchy, greasy, fast talking girl really captivates the pilot?  

Vinny, those rental horses used for a beach or trail rides are what we call "bomb proof," they are the been there, done that horses that have inexperienced riders on their backs all day and know the path, no steering needed, they will follow the leader, Vinny was being dramatic, I am surprised at the lengths that Bri will go to coddle him, I would not be able to be attracted to that manbaby.  That said, I was thrown off a seemingly bomb proof horse after a ground bee attack on his belly, that was an extreme situation and the ground was very hard but I survived but Vinny was in no danger and the sand is soft, lol.

Baltimore Betty, I'm having a hard time reading between the lines here. Maybe you could be more direct? 🤣 😂 😅  😘

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

They both don’t need the money to stay on,so what is it?  Why stay and torture each other?

Well, Jake did get to show us [Read: Potentials] his go-to-bed body, and truth to tell, Old Steak-'N'-Eggs ain't half-bad! 😊

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Haley stated that she had a sense of humor.  While Jake's is extremely dry and is comment based on things occurring in real time and is, at times, self-deprecating, hers is definitely more of making fun of other people (but, but, she's just kidding so they shouldn't take it personally...).  It really stood out to me during this episode. 

• Love 13

I can't seem to edit my post above quoting ADEEJAY, so....

I think that Haley simply regrets being intimate with a man she otherwise loathes---especially if she found the experience pleasurable. 

Because we really have no idea of Jake's  stamina or aroma, now do we?

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Clara, the busted can of pop-n-fresh rolls...she has gained weight and needs to go up a size or two in her clothes, nothing she is wearing looks flattering on her, the boobs spilling out of that blue bathing suit was not a good look.  Also, I would not even want to have Ryan put his arm around me or kissing me acting like we are a couple, it looks fake and we all know he is doing the bare minimum physically so why pretend everything else is good?

I observed the same thing (noticeable weight gain and choice of clothes) and came away CONVINCED that, yes, Ryan, will "befriend" Clara and mouth a certain level of affection toward her BUT with her choice of outfits that are not only unflattering but quasi-trashy and the "root rot" condition of her hair that never seems to be addressed properly and also appears trashy, he will NEVER consider Clara to be long-term WIFE MATERIAL (regardless of what they decide in front of the cameras on DD).  I simply cannot and will not be led to believe that he would feel comfortable introducing her to his friends/family/church members/business associates as his "wife," after the show wraps....maybe a friend, but not a "wife."

It's understandable that Ryan's circle went along with the "show" and accepted whatever reason Ryan had for signing up for it; however, now that various weaknesses in their relationship have been amply documented to the world, the consensus probably may be to get back to "normal life" and hope Ryan can find a suitable bride in more traditional ways (maybe through his church or business associates).

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Devvie said:

Agree with so many people here.  

Erik - get thee to an Al-Anon meeting! Unfortunately, not my first rodeo with a drunk. I think the cats are a straw-man for V. She will do anything to find a way to get out of this so she can drink.  She keeps being more and more unreasonable because she doesn't want the divorce to be because of her alcoholism. She knows. She knows. She knows she's a drunk. 

You got it 1000%  Couldn't have said it better...

• Love 4

Bri is a pretty, fit, educated, successful woman. What does she see in Vinny? It can't be his charming personality. She could do sooooo much better. Vinny was chubby before he gained the extra 18 lbs, he's not very attractive and speaks like he hasn't graduated high school. 

So big fekkin deal Jake ate 8 eggs. That's not a lot for a man if he's not having any pancakes, grits, potato's, bacon, toast or biscuits to go with it, lol! He was the first to arrive, he was obviously starving. It looked like it was going to be a few hours before dinner, the others hadn't even arrived yet. It's not like he rudely ate Haley's precious dinner ingredients or something. Leave the guy alone, ya hag! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 4
  • Love 16
36 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

I observed the same thing (noticeable weight gain and choice of clothes) and came away CONVINCED that, yes, Ryan, will "befriend" Clara and mouth a certain level of affection toward her BUT with her choice of outfits that are not only unflattering but quasi-trashy and the "root rot" condition of her hair that never seems to be addressed properly and also appears trashy, he will NEVER consider Clara to be long-term WIFE MATERIAL (regardless of what they decide in front of the cameras on DD).  I simply cannot and will not be led to believe that he would feel comfortable introducing her to his friends/family/church members/business associates as his "wife," after the show wraps....maybe a friend, but not a "wife."

It's understandable that Ryan's circle went along with the "show" and accepted whatever reason Ryan had for signing up for it; however, now that various weaknesses in their relationship have been amply documented to the world, the consensus probably may be to get back to "normal life" and hope Ryan can find a suitable bride in more traditional ways (maybe through his church or business associates).

I agree with this about Clara.  She seems like a nice person who really is looking for love, but the quasi-trashy look is unfortunate. 

However, Ryan is no style icon himself.  He looks awful, with the stupid haircut, hats, and t-shirts, even if he wears a jacket.  I wonder if the last t-shirt had had some obscene or offensive language because the words were blotted out.   In any event, he's too old to be dressing like that.

They both need makeovers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 4/22/2021 at 12:48 PM, Empress1 said:

I wonder if his politics would be an issue for her. She also seems to prefer men of color.

It seems to me that she isn’t picky at all . She said she falls in love with everyone and from her talking heads , I believe it . I realize a lot is edited to create a narrative but she does seem like she doesn’t require much from the men or the relationship to be in love with them . 

• Love 7

Thinking sex between the War of the Roses was unsatisfying for everyone involved...

Jake keeps asking if she is attracted to him..

Translation: Wanna have sex some more?

Haley keeps saying there is no attraction..

Translation: She didn't see the Moon or the Stars or Learn the Meaning of the Universe when they bumped Uglies.

• Love 3

I don't get the hate on Jake's body & diet. He's put a lot of work into that body. He eats what is required to maintain his body. I don't think he's a caveman or crude. I think he is pretty mild in his behaviors & articulates his emotions coherently. He's been all but cuckolded by his tv "wife." It's his choice to eat 8 eggs assuming he was hungry. It's not weird. Taking his steaks home and hauling ass outta there early was good on him.  The "kind words" letters to each other pretty much sounded like goodbye letters to one another as it is. Everyone knows it's over. Miles vary around here but this is MY opinion. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, crazychicken said:

They look she threw Virginia when she told her not to mimic had me rolling and then Virginia calling her out the next day as being mean that was not Hayley's plan. She was on ally recruitment from the moment the other girls arrived.

You covered my entire lengthy post on Haley's ulterior motives and manipulations with your single phrase "ally recruitment."  Good job!

Edited by candall
  • Love 10
24 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

However, Ryan is no style icon himself.  He looks awful, with the stupid haircut, hats, and t-shirts, even if he wears a jacket.  I wonder if the last t-shirt had had some obscene or offensive language because the words were blotted out.   In any event, he's too old to be dressing like that.

They both need makeovers.

Agreed.   I noticed some of his t-shirt messages possibly being controversial so who knows what was blocked out???

The only difference that I can see is that it's CLARA who's ardently pursuing a romantic, sexual relationship with Ryan, and not the other way around.

It's true they're "married."  However, above and beyond the "gimmick" of the show, maybe Ryan is counting on getting an annulment as opposed to a divorce as technically the "marriage" was never consummated.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, pdlinda said:

It's true they're "married."  However, above and beyond the "gimmick" of the show, maybe Ryan is counting on getting an annulment as opposed to a divorce as technically the "marriage" was never consummated.

I hadn't considered it, but you might be right about his plan for annulment.  He's thought this through and Clara is clueless.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’m hooked on MAFS Australia these days, going through all the old episodes now. 

Ok I must be an idiot...I see the new ones on Lifetime, but they only go back to epi 13 and I don't want to jump in the middle. Someone  helpfully posted the link to shvideo, which has full seasons, but it won't work with my Airplay....grrrr! Is there somewhere else that has whole seasons?

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

So big fekkin deal Jake ate 8 eggs. That's not a lot for a man if he's not having any pancakes, grits, potato's, bacon, toast or biscuits to go with it, lol! He was the first to arrive, he was obviously starving. It looked like it was going to be a few hours before dinner, the others hadn't even arrived yet. It's not like he rudely ate Haley's precious dinner ingredients or something. Leave the guy alone, ya hag! 

I agree. He's a big guy and eats a limited diet. My husband didn't think it was a big deal he was eating that many eggs, and he's Jake's size and works out a ton too. Haley was making pasta - probably  not something he would eat as "steak and eggs" as a diet is obviously high protein, low carb. He probably knew he wasn't going to eat what was being made for dinner and so fixed himself something before they all got there.

Aside from her annoyance at finding him eating the eggs, she also seemed perturbed that she had to do all the cooking alone with no help from him. But if he wasn't going to eat it, why should he cook it?

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

Aside from her annoyance at finding him eating the eggs, she also seemed perturbed that she had to do all the cooking alone with no help from him. But if he wasn't going to eat it, why should he cook it?

Because it was a couples retreat the team work aspect was important, he should have helped cooking or at least set the table and help clean up.  We know they are not a match made in heaven but how about trying to be nice to each other.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Bri is a pretty, fit, educated, successful woman. What does she see in Vinny? It can't be his charming personality. She could do sooooo much better. Vinny was chubby before he gained the extra 18 lbs, he's not very attractive and speaks like he hasn't graduated high school. 

Vinny isn’t bad looking.   He’s humble, fun and easy going (in situations he’s comfortable in).   And most importantly he seems to be really into her.   I think Bri, as fabulous as she is, has likely been in relationships where the guy wasn’t ready for commitment or wasn’t really into her.

I also  didn’t get why Haley was mad about the eggs.   She knows his diet, what was she expecting from him after a 5 hour drive?   

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Because it was a couples retreat the team work aspect was important, he should have helped cooking or at least set the table and help clean up.  We know they are not a match made in heaven but how about trying to be nice to each other.

True, but it goes both ways. She is not exactly being pleasant to him in any way either. At this point they just need to get away from each other, which is why he left at first light. No need to prolong this nonsense.

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

True, but it goes both ways. She is not exactly being pleasant to him in any way either. At this point they just need to get away from each other, which is why he left at first light. No need to prolong this nonsense.

If I were Haley I would just try and be nice and not give him any "amunition," but I guess it is a little late in the game for that, Jake could have helped cook just so he could say, "see how nice I am being?" 

Potato potato.  

They are both miserable.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, glitterpussy said:

Ok I must be an idiot...I see the new ones on Lifetime, but they only go back to epi 13 and I don't want to jump in the middle. Someone  helpfully posted the link to shvideo, which has full seasons, but it won't work with my Airplay....grrrr! Is there somewhere else that has whole seasons?

Not that I know if unfortunately! I’ve done a search to see but I’ve only found them on the shvideo site which keeps reloading on me during the show which is a tad annoying. I wish they were on YouTube. 

6 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Too busy knocking spouses.  And killing crabs.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 1