Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Where Are They Now? Angie J. LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I assume she's on some kind of assistance. Why wouldn't heart medication be covered? That's kind of basic stuff. 

Jeez, and now she's threatening suicide and wheezing in front of Dr Paradise. Looking for drugs. She makes me sick. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I am sure she thinks she looks fetching on that sofa, like a 19th Century harem girl painting, not a beached whale...

She reminds me of the elephant seals we saw in Patagonia. She moves like one, too. They're enormous, and very malodorous.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

She does a worse fake heart attack than the one that was so desperate for medical transport she faked a heart attack.

Dr. Paradise wants a 5150 on Shamu.     I'm so glad the camera crew is there.  Dr. Paradise is so fragile, and Angie is so nuts. 

She's not suicidal, she's withdrawing, and needs her giant drug stash refilled. 

She's such a faker.   I will never care about her, or what happens to her.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
Just now, Arynm said:

She is doing a terrible acting job right now trying to get the meds from Dr.Paradise

It doesn't matter, legally he has to act when she says she might be suicidal.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Dr. Paradise: “you feel like you will hurt yourself? How would you do it? DO YOU WANT ME TO HELP?”

what a faker. She just wants to get her meds! 

I’m worried for Dr. Paradise’s safety myself 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
Just now, ShoePrincess said:

She reminds me of the elephant seals we saw in Patagonia. She moves like one, too. They're enormous, and very malodorous.

Except elephant seals can actually move. Fast.

And as far as I know, aren't drug seeking hosebeasts.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

Oh...I've seen those things too...they have oil stains on their fur!

• Love 1

She thought Dr Paradise would write her a few scripts and all would be well. But no, he wants her to go to the hospital, where's there's paperwork and blood tests and not a lot of coddling in this day of opioid abuse. Yay! Sounds good to me.

• Love 15
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She could have mentioned that she'll need the super sized ambulance and about 15 extra people to load her up. 

Then get taken to the loading dock. 

2 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

Wow, I didn't know they stink.   I have only ever seen on photos.

• Love 1

Dr. Paradise has to act.  He is doing what a professional must do even though Angie is really hoping for pain killers.  He called it with withdrawal. She said heart meds; he knows it's more than that.  She probably couldn't get to her dealer. 

• Love 10

Hey, Dr. Now is going to be there and give hospital an update and run a full tox screen on her... so she will be disappointed, it's not like going to the ER where a busy doc just gives her something to shut her up and get hero out the door...

• Useful 8
  • Love 7

This week might have made up for an overall lame season. The snark is on point tonight! I was on vacation in Niagara Falls last week and missed the episode. 

• Love 7

I wonder why they are doing an update on this cow.  I thought she was supposed to have lost a significant amount of weight.  This looks like a continuation of the original show.

• Love 7

Very poor “heart attack” impersonation from Ang.  

Just now, MsVixen said:

I wonder why they are doing an update on this cow.  I thought she was supposed to have lost a significant amount of weight.  This looks like a continuation of the original show.

Maybe that happens in her second WATN?  Apparently there is one.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I wonder how TLC would feel if they realized that only Dr Paradise is worried about this behemoth and the rest of the world is saying, "Die, b$tch, die!"?

I have a suspicion that TLC loves to fuel our hatred.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, mk828 said:

I was on vacation in Niagara Falls last week and missed the episode. 

Oh, believe me. You missed nothing.