Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Irreconcilable Differences

• Start Topic

Tosha makes a bold confession to her mum. Despite their family's concern, The Merrifields forge ahead with their plans for potential sister wife Roberta. Vanessa and Kaleh clash over their differences. The Snowdens' new girlfriend reveals a secret.

Original air date 2021.03.29

I stumbled across this show last week and just like when I first saw love after lockup I was mesmerized,  I mean how could you not be? Am I really seeing and hearing this, dang

I don't think any of these women really want this lifestyle but will do whatever it takes to keep their men, but why is the question?

• Love 17

I don't see any of these couples interesting real polygamy.  I see a lot of men craving different sex partners.

I also see couples craving that reality show pay check!  None of them are currently living high on the hog!  Lol

• Love 13

Ashley decreeing that Dimitri and Christeline won’t be doing the deed, made me laugh. “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”  After all, this is the same guy, who in Season One, returned to the hotel and slept with the airline hostess, after the cameras were gone.

My heart was breaking for Dannielle. She clearly didn’t want to get divorced. I wish her “husband” would stop using religion to justify being a horn dog.

• Love 24

Always. So. Much. Why? Why!? Just WHY!!?

It's always weird to me that the couples "interview" the new wives for such a short period of time. What's the big rush?

I missed or was only half-listening to most of this episode. But the South African lady was quite pretty. I mean, damn, can't she find a single man if she wants to be a mail order bride!? Did I hear correctly that she has family in the States & snuck in for a visit? Why can't she visit family to find a single American man then? I threw up in my mouth a little that she was so excited to meet Snowdon & his bitchy baby mama & potentially drag her kids half way around the world for this shit show! 

I felt sad for the one lady crying through her divorce proceedings. I also thought she was one dumb brainwashed bitch! Girl, get some pride! 

• Love 18

The couple getting divorced so they can bring the woman over on a k1... how is that not scamming the government? Did they lie in court about the reason for their divorce? And how meaningful of a relationship can they even have if the sister wife doesn’t speak english? They are going to long lengths just so the husband can justify sex with another woman. I wonder if the original wife is experiencing infertility or something since he seems to want more kids with foreign wife right away.

The “king” and his “queens” seem to want wife #2 just so they have a live in maid and nanny. I don’t think they shared the whole story that well but the jist seemed to be wife #1s kids left a mess in the microwave and wife #2 didn’t clean it up so wife #1 got upset and #2 had enough of that nonsense and left? 

• Love 22

Also, the couple doing the k1 with the Brazilian... it sounded like they’ve been talking to her for a while, but she still doesn’t know any English? Once things start getting serious (or you know you’ll be fishing for an American) why don’t these women start studying English seriously? It would make things so much easier 

• Love 6

I finally understand the Snowden’s relationship.  Her microaggressions eventually drive away the women so Dmitri gets a constant string of fresh sex conquests.  They way he eyed the new one up and down, called her “love” within 5 min of meeting her for the first time and forced bear hugs on her was very grooming behavior.  Freaked me right out.  Ashley and Dmitri deserve each other.  

I’ve never seen anyone proclaim to be so happy while looking so utterly miserable as Danielle.  She needs therapy.  Felt very sad for the kids that they had such an adult conversation with the extended family in front of them.

The Clarks are doomed.  When the wives had their talk the 2nd wife couldn’t finish a sentence without the first wife jumping in and talking over her.  It must happen a lot because the 2nd wife just kept talking like it wasn’t an issue.  So weird.

• Useful 3
  • Love 13

Dannielle Merrifield clearly does not want to divorce her husband not sure why she is going along with the whole charade.  Even if she is interested in a polygamist life, tell that boob of a husband to find an American because she will not be divorcing him.  That situation makes me sad and annoyed.  In the coming attractions when they meet up with Brazilian girlfriend he tells her that Dannielle is giving them 8 days together all to themselves, she replies no not really.  What an ass.  I cannot imagine she will stay in that relationship for long.  Clearly Brazilian will be the favorite.  If she doesn’t get the Visa they will move to a different country so they can be together.  Are they for real, they cannot even fully communicated with her.  

In the Clark kingdom, I guess Queen no.1 pulled rank on the lesser Queen about a dirty microwave.  Lesser Queen packed up and left.  LOL!  There are some brain waves after all.  Hope she stays away, but it seems like she needs them right now for financial reasons.

Christaline seems like an intelligent woman, WTH is she doing with the Snowdens.  I always feel bad for the children being dragged into this mess.  Also, why do the Snowden children always hang all over the potential concubine when they just met?  Are those children lacking attention and love from the stern bossy Ashley and horndog Dimitri.  

Tosha and Gilligan (Gilligan suits him more than Sidian) are just boring at this point.  No Winders till next week, that is another wife I think will eventually leave the relationship.

• Love 13

Given how thoroughly she has adopted the practice of another culture (with her ever-changing forehead markings), I expect Ashley to start speaking with a South African accent before Christaline returns to her kids.

She's so fake.  And looks to be about 6-7 months pregnant at the beginning of this season.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

First of all, I want to know when Obsidian started wearing eyeliner.  Do we know what this over-the-hill goth does for a living?  I also want to know what name is on his birth certificate.  I'm betting Stanley.

Second, that first Queen in the Clark family is the most obnoxious woman I've seen on this show.  Someone pointed out that she does not allow Queen #2 to finish a sentence.  Worse, she consistently talks down to #2, who was foolish to return to the kingdom.

Mr. Merrifield's dick drive gets the prize.  He understands, though, that he could never dream of attracting such a hot woman in the US.  He's probably hoping they'll have to move to another country so he won't have competition.

• LOL 3
  • Love 19
15 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Ashley decreeing that Dimitri and Christeline won’t be doing the deed, made me laugh. “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”  After all, this is the same guy, who in Season One, returned to the hotel and slept with the airline hostess, after the cameras were gone.

My heart was breaking for Dannielle. She clearly didn’t want to get divorced. I wish her “husband” would stop using religion to justify being a horn dog.

Ashley wants to let us know that she is In Charge. But she isn't. Dimitri's dick is. First last and always.

Danielle breaks my heart too. She is so brainwashed by her repellent phony she's married to, divorced from. He'll have her out on the street with her kids before a year is out. I felt terrible for her parents, who are clearly bewildered. If she was my daughter I would be a lot more forceful. Her parents just wring their hands. Get some backbone and protect your daughter and grandkids!

5 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Dannielle Merrifield clearly does not want to divorce her husband not sure why she is going along with the whole charade.  Even if she is interested in a polygamist life, tell that boob of a husband to find an American because she will not be divorcing him.  That situation makes me sad and annoyed.  In the coming attractions when they meet up with Brazilian girlfriend he tells her that Dannielle is giving them 8 days together all to themselves, she replies no not really.  What an ass.  I cannot imagine she will stay in that relationship for long.  Clearly Brazilian will be the favorite.  If she doesn’t get the Visa they will move to a different country so they can be together.  Are they for real, they cannot even fully communicated with her.  

In the Clark kingdom, I guess Queen no.1 pulled rank on the lesser Queen about a dirty microwave.  Lesser Queen packed up and left.  LOL!  There are some brain waves after all.  Hope she stays away, but it seems like she needs them right now for financial reasons.

Christaline seems like an intelligent woman, WTH is she doing with the Snowdens.  I always feel bad for the children being dragged into this mess.  Also, why do the Snowden children always hang all over the potential concubine when they just met?  Are those children lacking attention and love from the stern bossy Ashley and horndog Dimitri.  

Tosha and Gilligan (Gilligan suits him more than Sidian) are just boring at this point.  No Winders till next week, that is another wife I think will eventually leave the relationship.

I worry about that poor Brazilian woman. He seems like the type who will take terrible advantage of her. Her freedoms will be limited, she won't be able to get out on her own if she can't speak the language. Eventually he'll lock her in a closet and only let her out to give him blowjobs. 

The Clark setup is sick. Wife number 2 looks about 14 when she's not made up and styled. No wonder Wife 1 is seething all the time. 

Christaline seems very lovely. What's her angle? Who knows. And I also noticed how the Snowden kids always hang all over newcomers--even Vanessa's sister  when she visited, remember? They're not getting any attention from their disengaged, sex obsessed parents. Poor things. 

Sidian or whatever his name is is an aspiring cult leader. The end. He scored with Tosha, who appears to have been born to be in a cult. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 18

That fucker even made HER be the one to petition for divorce?  Only if it's in that divorce decree that Dannielle gets EVERYTHING, buddy.  After all, if this divorce really doesn't mean anything changes about your relationship, why not?  Right?  

And oh, hey, Royal Clark Family:  Nothing says "healthy trio" like mean, whispery conversations between 2 people about the 3rd person.  

• Love 19
15 hours ago, toomuchtv said:

The couple getting divorced so they can bring the woman over on a k1... how is that not scamming the government? Did they lie in court about the reason for their divorce? And how meaningful of a relationship can they even have if the sister wife doesn’t speak english? They are going to long lengths just so the husband can justify sex with another woman. I wonder if the original wife is experiencing infertility or something since he seems to want more kids with foreign wife right away.

The “king” and his “queens” seem to want wife #2 just so they have a live in maid and nanny. I don’t think they shared the whole story that well but the jist seemed to be wife #1s kids left a mess in the microwave and wife #2 didn’t clean it up so wife #1 got upset and #2 had enough of that nonsense and left? 

I get the vibe that the first older wife thinks she’s the queen and the younger prettier wife is the step wife ie dishwasher, cleaning lady, nanny and so on.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, endure said:

I get the vibe that the first older wife thinks she’s the queen and the younger prettier wife is the step wife ie dishwasher, cleaning lady, nanny and so on.

Yes, she almost acts like she is her oldest child.  That is a weird dynamic at the Clark kingdom

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Christaline seems very lovely. What's her angle? Who knows. And I also noticed how the Snowden kids always hang all over newcomers--even Vanessa's sister  when she visited, remember? They're not getting any attention from their disengaged, sex obsessed parents. Poor things. 

Sidian or whatever his name is is an aspiring cult leader. The end. He scored with Tosha, who appears to have been born to be in a cult. 

I agree, of course because I always do, with your entire post, but these two paragraphs in particular resonated with me.

When I watched Chrystaline (go on, have *fun* with it) look out the window on the drive home from the airport, I was strongly reminded of Tiffany (from 90DF) and her introduction to South Africa, with all the fences and barbed wire around people's houses and the risks of kidnapping and burglary.  I think Kristuhleen's deal might be--probably will be, once she's been in the US long enough to understand how much safer it would be here for her children--apart from the toxicity of the Snowdens, of course--that she will be on the next flight back, kids in tow. 

And Tosha reminded me of no one more clearly than a young woman who was kept locked under the bed of her captor, or hidden away in an underground bunker, or kept in the house with her eighteen children who have never been to a doctor or a dentist or school and allowed to shower once a month.  The neighbors will eventually report them when they catch a child rummaging through the garbage late one night.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

I laughed when Ashley assured the camera that Dimitri wouldn't be having sex with his latest side piece potential wife. We know how well that decree has gone over in the past.

And when she added that "he'd learned that lesson"?  GOLD. 

• LOL 13
On 3/30/2021 at 11:20 AM, LucyEth said:

Also, why do the Snowden children always hang all over the potential concubine when they just met?  Are those children lacking attention and love from the stern bossy Ashley and horndog Dimitri.  

Ashley and Dmitri are so EASY to mock for all of their airs and pretentions (and I do!) but what they are doing to their children is seriously messed up.  I can just imagine how primed and pushed those kids are to love on these new people who show up temporarily... and then those people just disappear.  

43 minutes ago, Bad Example said:

Ashley and Dmitri are so EASY to mock for all of their airs and pretentions (and I do!) but what they are doing to their children is seriously messed up.  I can just imagine how primed and pushed those kids are to love on these new people who show up temporarily... and then those people just disappear.  

I agree.  They seemed attached to Vanessa, and poof!  She's gone for good.  That had to hurt.

Why does Ashley often make a face like she smells something bad?  Yes, it's a rhetorical question.  

These men are horndogs that pretend that "it's not about the sex."  I don't know why these women pretend to be OK with this whole mess.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

And Tosha reminded me of no one more clearly than a young woman who was kept locked under the bed of her captor, or hidden away in an underground bunker, or kept in the house with her eighteen children who have never been to a doctor or a dentist or school and allowed to shower once a month.  The neighbors will eventually report them when they catch a child rummaging through the garbage late one night.

Right? If Sidian hadn't grabbed her she'd latch on to some "guru" or other. I see the NXIVM women in her eyes. I feel bad for her, she's so vulnerable and is bound to be horribly damaged by all this. Just the memory of being separated from Sidian causes her to collapse into sobs. Her mother knows it, too. She knows how susceptible she is, how easily influenced. I bet she's been a vegan, a goth, a Wiccan, a member of one of those Hillsong type Christian churches. I bet she's an anti-vaxxer. I bet she believes the moon landing was staged and that Shakespeare didn't write Shakespeare. And she will do anything Sidian says. No wonder her mother's worried. Remember Norma from "Orange is the New Black"? Tosha reminds me of her. 

I also think Garrick will end up with more than one "wife" locked in a closet or chained in the basement. He gives me the creeps.

• Love 10
On 3/30/2021 at 9:03 AM, toomuchtv said:

Also, the couple doing the k1 with the Brazilian... it sounded like they’ve been talking to her for a while, but she still doesn’t know any English? Once things start getting serious (or you know you’ll be fishing for an American) why don’t these women start studying English seriously? It would make things so much easier 

Why haven't they been studying Portuguese?

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Bad Example said:

No, didn't you hear? All-wise Ashley explained that it teaches them the important lesson that people come & go.  To which I add, they'll grow up feeling like they can't depend on anyone. Brilliant parenting in Snowdeniana!

Okay, so if Garrick realized he was called to polygamy by studying the Bible and seeing that "all of those people" had multiple wives, will he stop wearing blended fibers? Deuteronomy is a bitch.

Queen #1 is so awful. Not a word of apology. She just scolded that poor child for being a bad maid/nanny/sex slave.  And instead of saying, "we want you back, we'll change whatever we can," it's "you have to earn your way back."  F you, Queen #1 w/your janky rugs. Try looking after your own house, kids, egomaniacal husband.

It broke my heart when the younger woman said since she moved out she's gotten 2 jobs & feels so much better about herself. What would happen to those jobs & self-esteem if she moved back to the sex/chore prison?

Edited by TakeAPinotGrigio
  • Love 15
On 3/30/2021 at 4:44 AM, NowVoyager said:

I missed or was only half-listening to most of this episode. But the South African lady was quite pretty. I mean, damn, can't she find a single man if she wants to be a mail order bride!? Did I hear correctly that she has family in the States & snuck in for a visit? Why can't she visit family to find a single American man then? I threw up in my mouth a little that she was so excited to meet Snowdon & his bitchy baby mama & potentially drag her kids half way around the world for this shit show! 

She wants to be on tv and the gruesome and hideous Dimitri is better than the dudes on 90 Day Fiance?  (Just a guess since I don't watch that show 😄 )

On 3/30/2021 at 8:48 AM, toomuchtv said:

She's totally their nanny and maid who has to have sex with the king!  Run away, little girl!

As for the man who claims God wants him to divorce his wife/children's mother to have out of wedlock sex with a stranger - I lived in Central America for a while teaching English at a bilingual school, and nerdy American men are all about getting with cute women, marrying them and taking them back home.  I even attended a wedding!  I said to the groom's mother, "Does it bother you that they can't communicate at all?" and she replied, "Oh honey, don't get met started!" 😄  Then they have a kid and are eventually able to move their hot wife back to the States and impress all of their friends at their high school reunions.  And I assume the wives learn English eventually.  I actually saw the couple from the wedding on Facebook a while back and they are still together with a few kids!  So I'm assuming that's the motivation for the Brazilian woman, at least.  Garrick probably just thinks she's hot, and likes that she likes him.  Poor Dannielle.

On 3/30/2021 at 1:23 PM, Mothra said:

First of all, I want to know when Obsidian started wearing eyeliner.  Do we know what this over-the-hill goth does for a living?  I also want to know what name is on his birth certificate.  I'm betting Stanley.

Haha that was my thought about both of them last episode!  Now we know that Tosha's name is really Michelle.  I believe she said that they run/own a graphic arts company.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 3/30/2021 at 11:14 AM, Booger666 said:

I finally understand the Snowden’s relationship.  Her microaggressions eventually drive away the women so Dmitri gets a constant string of fresh sex conquests.  They way he eyed the new one up and down, called her “love” within 5 min of meeting her for the first time and forced bear hugs on her was very grooming behavior.  Freaked me right out.  Ashley and Dmitri deserve each other.  

I’ve never seen anyone proclaim to be so happy while looking so utterly miserable as Danielle.  She needs therapy.  Felt very sad for the kids that they had such an adult conversation with the extended family in front of them.

The Clarks are doomed.  When the wives had their talk the 2nd wife couldn’t finish a sentence without the first wife jumping in and talking over her.  It must happen a lot because the 2nd wife just kept talking like it wasn’t an issue.  So weird.

Omg!!  I thought the same thing!  Dimitri's eyes were glued to the new woman's boobs in the airport scene.  I swear he was licking his chops!  It's so obvious!   And he is... nasty, sorry.   And Dimitri's wife ( forgot name) isn't putting herself in a good light being controlling about when her hub and the new wifey can screw.  It's making her look like a jealous wife...its not attractive at all.  By her denying them touching each other is just going to make them want to all the more   The whole situation is nuts.  I feel bad for the kids.  

• Love 9
20 hours ago, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

Why haven't they been studying Portuguese?

They should definitely at least study some conversational Portuguese before she comes to the US. However, because the Brazilian intends to reside permanently in the US, she should be studying English, too. Unless, of course the husband intends to keep her locked up in the house, so there is no need 🙄.

• Love 2
On 3/31/2021 at 1:27 PM, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

No, didn't you hear? All-wise Ashley explained that it teaches them the important lesson that people come & go.  To which I add, they'll grow up feeling like they can't depend on anyone. Brilliant parenting in Snowdeniana!

Okay, so if Garrick realized he was called to polygamy by studying the Bible and seeing that "all of those people" had multiple wives, will he stop wearing blended fibers? Deuteronomy is a bitch.

Queen #1 is so awful. Not a word of apology. She just scolded that poor child for being a bad maid/nanny/sex slave.  And instead of saying, "we want you back, we'll change whatever we can," it's "you have to earn your way back."  F you, Queen #1 w/your janky rugs. Try looking after your own house, kids, egomaniacal husband.

It broke my heart when the younger woman said since she moved out she's gotten 2 jobs & feels so much better about herself. What would happen to those jobs & self-esteem if she moved back to the sex/chore prison?

I watched this discussion and had a couple of things to say about it:

1). If second wife is feeling less important, it is because her VERY important work of keeping the house and whatever kids are involved doesn’t appear to be valued by the King and Queen #1.  That is not the Queen #2’s fault.  The approach needs to be that both are important because they fill two very important, but very different, family roles and needs.  That was the hole in the Queens’ conversation.

2).  If second wife felt better when she was working outside the home, can a compromise be made to allow her a part time job outside the home?  It may be tougher to maintain her family role in the home, but the balance of work-life is something we all struggle with that work outside the home.  If she feels less-valued, then maybe they need, the three of them, to re-balance the responsibilities and then accept that balance.

3).  Yes, there are better ways to let someone know that the work they are doing isn’t up to standard.  However, if someone is walking around with a chip on the shoulder, just looking for one criticism before popping off?  They may want to consider speaking up a whole lot sooner than bolting because the criticism of how clean the microwave was or wasn’t didn’t warrant packing up and leaving.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The king and his queens, here's my take. The king is dom over all of them. When queen 2 shows up queen 1 then has to show dominance over queen 2 in order to show her her place in the relationship. The king enjoys watching his two woman fight for a place in his life.

I have a story about how it can go wrong in real life though. Queen 1 was determined to get married when they all took a trip to vegas. She took the dress, shoes and all the accessories. He refused and they came home. The next morning queen 1 threw a fit and put her wedding dress into the kitchen trash in front of king. King the asked queen 2 to make him some more coffee, with fresh grounds. Queen 2 then got to go empty the  wet coffee grounds into the trash all over queen 1's wedding dress.

This is the show I love to hate. It is clear to me that Ashley and Queen 1 are horrible women who take joy in taking control over the other sisterwife. I could never understand why Vanessa got sucked into the relationship. Ashley was telling her what she could and couldn't eat, I bet Vanessa hit In & Out burger every day.  I wanted to smack queen 1 for interrupting queen 2 - she seems she would be better off on her own and not as a live in nanny who gets boinked by the king.  I am still trying to figure out the whole middle child of Sidion Moon beam - I can't for the life of me figure out what the appeal is about Howdy Doody, he just seems so dull. I don't have a good feeling about Dannieelllle and her husband divorcing her to marry his Brazilian babe. For someone to say they are very religious, you don't go off and bang her on day 2 - and prior to marriage.

• Love 12
(edited)

Just started my maiden voyage into this shipwreck. I think I’m going to love it! 

First observation: Danielle Merrifield in my mind is now known as Not Rose Leslie. With a dash of the homely actress who played Ray Donovan’s daughter.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Just started my maiden voyage into this shipwreck. I think I’m going to love it! 

First observation: Danielle Merrifield in my mind is now known as Not Rose Leslie. With a dash of the homely actress whom played Ray Donovan’s daughter.

Yasss,  I wondered who she reminded me of

My ex wanted a situation similar to these couples +1. He was cheating on me with his 19yo secretary (25 years his junior and her mother also worked for him), wanted to have children with her, but didn’t necessarily want to be divorced from me. He wanted me to stick around to help raise his new family and to be like a grandmother. First I told him to go fuck himself, then I took him for all he was worth. However, in this day and age, self-respect seems to be in short supply. 

• Love 17
9 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My ex wanted a situation similar to these couples +1. He was cheating on me with his 19yo secretary (25 years his junior and her mother also worked for him), wanted to have children with her, but didn’t necessarily want to be divorced from me. He wanted me to stick around to help raise his new family and to be like a grandmother. First I told him to go fuck himself, then I took him for all he was worth. However, in this day and age, self-respect seems to be in short supply. 

You did better than I would have. I would have been laughing so hard I would not have had breath to sat anything. 

• LOL 4
On 3/30/2021 at 11:09 PM, endure said:

Also referred to as ‘sloppy seconds’. The devil made me say that!!!  Lol

On 3/31/2021 at 11:46 AM, xwordfanatik said:

I agree.  They seemed attached to Vanessa, and poof!  She's gone for good.  That had to hurt.

Why does Ashley often make a face like she smells something bad?  Yes, it's a rhetorical question.  

These men are horndogs that pretend that "it's not about the sex."  I don't know why these women pretend to be OK with this whole mess.

Probably because they get some cooking, cleaning and childcare. Plus maybe the sex isn’t all that great!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

If TLC had a show, “Seeking Bro Husband,” I’d watch. The dynamics between two straight men vying for The Queen (while all the time saying that they are really into the idea of spirituality/freedom/community/insert your own b.s. reason here) would be fascinating. Maybe like The Bachelorette on steroids?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I may have to opt out of this season.  I still am only part way through the episode.  My only theory for Dimitri and Ashley trying to import a sister wife is for more tv time than just having the one "love interest" in the good ole USA.  There just is no way Ashley is going to let Dmitri marry another woman-- which is what he would need to do to get her over here on the k-1 visa-- so she will have to come up with some way to immigrate legally if she wants to be a sister wife aka Ashley's assistant and Dmitri's sex toy.

• Love 2
On 4/9/2021 at 8:39 PM, Twopper said:

I may have to opt out of this season.  I still am only part way through the episode.  My only theory for Dimitri and Ashley trying to import a sister wife is for more tv time than just having the one "love interest" in the good ole USA.  There just is no way Ashley is going to let Dmitri marry another woman-- which is what he would need to do to get her over here on the k-1 visa-- so she will have to come up with some way to immigrate legally if she wants to be a sister wife aka Ashley's assistant and Dmitri's sex toy.

My theory is that they want the South Africa girl to marry the North Carolina girl--as same sex marriage is recognized in the US now.  Then they would all move in.  That's why they were looking for a second sister wife.

• Useful 6
  • LOL 1