Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Tammy's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, aliya said:

That reminds me. There's a large woman on YT, Amy Ramadan, who is another one on a 'weight loss journey' and who has a support skunk. Yes. In an apartment w/3-4 kids. The skunk must be slacking. Amy hasn't lost any weight.

ha!!! but I am sure he is de-scented.  I think that is the term.  I had a friend in grade school who had a skunk.

• Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m watching with one eye because I had cataract surgery today and my left eye is patched. Even though I wondered if tonight’s star would look only half as big due this, I was wrong.

How're you doing? I had cataract surgery maybe 3 yrs ago. I used to be 20/400 something and now I'm 20/20 and 20/50.  It's amazing! I hope you're doing well.

• Love 1
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Sorry, this is not timely because the support animal convo was soooo 15 minutes ago, but I wanted to add that I used to tell Mrs. FB I wanted to get a support alligator to take on airplanes.

Not a snake?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Who was the one who got hosed down on the back porch with the hose from the washer? Now that was TV worth watching.

6 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Who was it who bathed outdoors, on the porch?

Juggalo Nicole! Who also cooked meatloaf on her couch! That was some must see TV! 

5 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

My attention is about 0.03% show and 89% chat. The rest is intermittent sleeping. 

SAME. 

"I'm ready to do this" THEN FUCKING DO IT ALREADY! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

My attention is about 0.03% show and 89% chat. The rest is intermittent sleeping. 

Every time I look up the show goes into commercials.   I am also playing backgammon on the computer.  Were it not for the chat, I would go back to binge-watching Sister Wives.  I think it is season 5.  they Just got financing for the cul-de-sac houses, and Janelle missed hearing Logan's name read at graduation because she was trying to get a picture.  

• Love 3

Sorry, this is not timely because the support animal convo was soooo 15 minutes ago, but I wanted to add that I used to tell Mrs. FB I wanted to get a support alligator to take on airplanes.

I’d settle for a support alligator handbag. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Hey!!!  If Sonny Crockett on "Miami Vice" can have one (and look damn fine taking care of it).......

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

ha!!! but I am sure he is de-scented.  I think that is the term.  I had a friend in grade school who had a skunk.

Yeah. Apparently he's not the only support skunk out there, tho I don't know why this would be an attractive option.

1 minute ago, aliya said:

How're you doing? I had cataract surgery maybe 3 yrs ago. I used to be 20/400 something and now I'm 20/20 and 20/50.  It's amazing! I hope you're doing well.

Doing well, thanks. Worst part was getting up at 4:30am. Now administering eye drops is becoming a full time job. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

“Keep your eyelids open! Keep em open! OPEN! C’mon, keep em open. Don’t let them know your stoned!”

😂😂 She kept tipping her head back, and back, and back...

• LOL 1
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys I'm so bored. If these people are going to not lose weight and be failures, then they need to be memorable. Give me Juggalo Nicole or Pauline and her wontons. Where are the Schenees of yesteryear? 

Or my fav, the deep fat fryer balanced precariously on a stained mattress?

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Can your pet rock be your support animal?

il_794xN.2035497588_609r.jpg

The Emotional Support Rock is your rock. It will never leave you unless you throw it away. Each rock is trained, cleaned, anointed and comes in a hand detailed and printed designer cardboard carrier, along with a signed how to manual, which includes a proprietary mantra to be used with your Emotional Support Rock.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/728755242/emotional-support-rock

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

“Keep your eyelids open! Keep em open! OPEN! C’mon, keep em open. Don’t let them know your stoned!”

Does he know?  Wait, he totally knows.  I think there's police outside my door.  I hear noises outside, it's the police.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

And lol at these shut-ins acting like Covid is stressing them out so much they have to go off the diet.  What, they got laid off from their JOBS and can't go to the GYM anymore?  They had to cancel their upcoming air travel?  Give me a break.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Easter is a bag deal in my family and my dad just passed so we decided on creamation. I will be having the remains in my apt but I think my mom might want him at the table....I don’t know ...sigh...it’s weird but I get it. We try to visit our buried relatives twice a year.

*hugs*  I think the first six months or so after my Dad's death my Mom was at the cemetery at least once a week...

Between start of Lent and Pentecost Russian Orthodox church recognizes several Saturdays as 'parental Saturdays', days of remembrance.  Given it's Spring, most people use them to come and clean up gravesites after the snow thaw, plant new flowers, paint fences and/or crosses with a fresh coat of paint, etc.  

• Love 3
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Effing scanner ruined it for the people who truly need support animals. Airlines are cracking down big time. I remember the woman who tried to bring a emotional support peacock onto a plane.

The peacock and all the airline passengers and staff bitten by dogs.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

And lol at these shut-ins acting like Covid is stressing them out so much they have to go off the diet.  What, they got laid off from their JOBS and can't go to the GYM anymore?  They had to cancel their upcoming air travel?  Give me a break.

Right?  Literally nothing changed in their day-to-day!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

il_794xN.2035497588_609r.jpg

The Emotional Support Rock is your rock. It will never leave you unless you throw it away. Each rock is trained, cleaned, anointed and comes in a hand detailed and printed designer cardboard carrier, along with a signed how to manual, which includes a proprietary mantra to be used with your Emotional Support Rock.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/728755242/emotional-support-rock

I should've known it was real on the internet.

• LOL 2