Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Tammy's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Wait a minute. How the hell did her mother change in the car?! There was no room in that backseat to breathe -- let along change her entire outfit. 

Am kinda digging her holographic shoes though.

They went the day before and stayed the night in Houston someplace

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Not only is Mom wearing PJ's but footie onesies!    Out of six hours, they're showing two hours in, so a fast food stop will help with the pain?   So they finished off the food for the entire trip in two hours?   

The 10 pack of hard tacos, a chili burger with no lettuce, and everything else?    I bet the marketing department of Taco Bell just started screaming.  

The Tik Tok commercial is stupid. 

So you buy Delta faucets and everyone will want to brush their teeth, and clean the kitchen?  No they won't.

She's already lying!   Her mother cooked that huge breakfast, but the rest of the stuff was ordered in.   

Month 1-594.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Tammy is 594 pounds, 200 of which her boobs account for.

200# per boob.  Given her weight, maybe a breast reduction will solve all of her problems.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

They went the day before and stayed the night in Houston someplace

Well, that's rude depriving us of the embarrassing hotel check in.

Tonight's guess the poundticipant's weight winner is <drum roll> @Drogo

Johnny, tell them what they've won!

You've won:

•  A 3 foot diameter platter to hold your breakfast assortment
  • An app that is automatically set to guide you to every fast food place on your route
  • A wardrobe of onesie pajama sets
  • Biscuits , biscuits, biscuits!!!!!
  • And, as always, the respect of your fellow Pounders!
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

(raising hand, waving it wildly) ME! ME! ME! I hate Daylight Saving Time! I hate getting up in the dark! Its just getting light in the morning and poof! GONE. 

I need to reset the timer on the light in my bedroom (power went out for a few hours a while back and I never reset it...also I need to get batteries for it so it doesn't forget the settings when the power goes out). It's sooooo hard to get up!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Shoes?   how can you notice her feet when she has on that jumpsuit/romper thingy.

Succeeded by a circus-stripe romper.  Not a good look, Mom!

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I hate Daylight Saving Time! I hate getting up in the dark! Its just getting light in the morning and poof! GONE. 

I love DST.  I like it dark in the morning and light in the evening.  I hate when we switch in the fall and it's dark before 5:00 p.m.  I think part of it is that I live way north.

• Love 6

I know you all are 30 min ahead of me, but Damn, is she eating breakfast on a serving platter?? I think...I’m, maybe, perhaps, just maybe that might have a little tiny bit to do with the mass amount of food she eats? Maybe. Who can know. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

594! Jeez I was way off. 

Tammy. You have never tried to diet. Don't lie. 

"None of them worked". You have to stay on a diet for more than a day. 

A whole day?  She probably quits before the first hour.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

(raising hand, waving it wildly) ME! ME! ME! I hate Daylight Saving Time! I hate getting up in the dark! Its just getting light in the morning and poof! GONE. 

I hate the the hour of sleep is stolen and when it's given back, it's without interest!

It is nice to be able to take walks after work, though.  I don't get up before 7:30 anyway and by then it's always light... which is no good thing for this person who prefers drapes over blackout blinds to maximize darkness in the bedroom!  I don't like sleeping with light, just like I don't like noise.

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 4

I'm no clairvoyant, but I just have a feeling that there's going to be a scene very soon showing someone boiling or baking plain, unseasoned chicken and serving it with overcooked veggies.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Tonight's guess the poundticipant's weight winner is <drum roll> @Drogo

Johnny, tell them what they've won!

You've won:

•  A 3 foot diameter platter to hold your breakfast assortment
  • An app that is automatically set to guide you to every fast food place on your route
  • A wardrobe of onesie pajama sets
  • Biscuits , biscuits, biscuits!!!!!
  • And, as always, the respect of your fellow Pounders!

I want to thank all the little people (people who weigh under 600 pounds)...

And I need to thank the countless delivery drivers...

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

597....I expected it to be like that Simpsons episode where Homers stomach was stuck on the bar which is why he didn’t weight 700

One of my favorites! Where's my Tab? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm no clairvoyant, but I just have a feeling that there's going to be a scene very soon showing someone boiling or baking plain, unseasoned chicken and serving it with overcooked veggies.

CANNED vegetables. Or a bag of salad with half a bottle of creamy dressing. And a fistful of cheese. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Say hello to my little friend.

vivarin.jpg

Hey I remember that stuff LOL.  And I used to eat those little caramel chews for weight loss, Ayds.  The AIDS epidemic put them out of business real quick. 

I don't think Tammy's mom is into this whole diet thing, is she.   

• Love 6

I need to start snorting rails of coke and drinking some venti espressos before watching any more of these episodes. They just plod along with the low energy of a Poundticipant at a salad bar.

She talks a good game, but you know she's lying to all of us, especially Dr. Now.   How many fast food stops on the way back to Wichita Falls? 

She must be very short.   

I remember Aids weight loss candy.   At the beginning they were just plain caramels, and you had a couple with a hot drink a certain amount of time before your meal (it killed your appetite), and later they actually added something to it to make it more than caramels.     I remember the ad that said a lady in snow country used them, and loss so much weight by spring that her neighbors thought the husband had changed wives over the winter.  And the other person that had to go to use the feed store scale to weight herself.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I hate the the hour of sleep is stolen and when it's given back, it's without interest!

It is nice to be able to take walks after work, though.  I don't get up before 7:30 anyway and by then it's always light... which is no good thing for this person who prefers drapes over blackout blinds to maximize darkness in the bedroom!  I don't like sleeping with light, just like I don't like noise.

We are sisters.  I am the lightest sleeper and I need NO light and NO noise.  Plus, having that extra time after work to be able to take long walks is great.

• Love 4
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

She talks a good game, but you know she's lying to all of us, especially Dr. Now.   How many fast food stops on the way back to Wichita Falls? 

She is lying to herself, first of all.  She just thinks it will be easy because she wants it...  once she *tries* it, it will be a different story.

• Love 3

Am I cautiously optimistic that she may do it....

Being the village idiot 13 episodes in a row, is not a crown that I want to wear, but she sounded so sincere...

Saying all the right things.  I CANNOT believe that we will go an entire season with no successes.

Can this be our moment?  Asking for a friend, with my her fingers crossed...

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I know you all are 30 min ahead of me, but Damn, is she eating breakfast on a serving platter?? I think...I’m, maybe, perhaps, just maybe that might have a little tiny bit to do with the mass amount of food she eats? Maybe. Who can know. 

I'm still mad that I missed that platter due to inattention.  It sounds like it might have been the most exciting thing on this show tonight! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

We are sisters.  I am the lightest sleeper and I need NO light and NO noise.  Plus, having that extra time after work to be able to take long walks is great.

Silicone ear plugs (usually marketed as 'swimming' ear plugs) are the best.  I have moved from my super-quiet townhouse to a fairly noisy apartment last year, and they have been a lifesaver.   I won't wake up because of noise, but I can't fall asleep unless it's completely quiet.

Edited by Hellga
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1