Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Irene's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

If I could never see a goddamned foot on my tv ever again, I’d be eternally grateful. 

Right? And who watches that foot show?!?!? BARF!

• Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Thank you. We have a private viewing before the creamation tomorrow. My mom wants to see the body, I am still on the fence.

Sainte-Chapelle, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you some virtual hugs.

• Love 2

I always appreciate when someone cooks "healthy food" on this show that it is always, always, the most vile looking slop ever served.

6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I was once in an elevator with someone who used spray on hair.  I am tall and was wearing heals so I had a great view as did a few people next to me.  We all held our laughter until painted head guy got off the elevator.  It was so bad. So. Bad. 

My high school Spanish teacher used it--ENDLESS source of amusement, tbh.  Yo no hablo Espanol, pero I can laugh about spray-on hair all day long.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Month 1- 603

Month 3- 598

Month 5- 591

1 year 1 month (Covid)-?

1 year 3 months-535 

There's 90 minutes gone, we better get to the dramatic, one time only moment soon.  Covid is not a one-time amazing event, everybody has gone through lockdown.

That fish looks nasty.   But not as nasty as that blurred out crotch.

A camo top and pants won't hide anything from Dr. Now. 

Oh no!   Another gym scene. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

Now I want some broccoli.

I taught myself to like it about 20 years ago. It just looked so healthy and I was trying to eat better. Started with a bit of cheese on it, now I can eat it steamed. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Yes, Cameo gave you "encouragement and direction" but she was also doing all of the god damn work for you!!

And Cameo no doubt has a job, a life, a family of her own, maybe? 

1 minute ago, ShortyMac said:

"I was bored, so, I ate."

You barely left the house before the pandemic!

She could read a goddamn book. Watch videos on Youtube. Its not so hard to amuse oneself.

• Love 9
Just now, magemaud said:

“I’m ready to do whatever it takes...” and we have BINGO! 

If you had a drink every time that and "Im pushing myself" you'd need a liver transplant an hour in.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

She definitely got bigger. Avoiding the scale isn't helping her. She needs to monitor her weight regularly so that she can't lie to herself about how she's progressing. We've got less than a half hour to go so this is going to be another failure.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

I taught myself to like it about 20 years ago. It just looked so healthy and I was trying to eat better. Started with a bit of cheese on it, now I can eat it steamed. 

I like broccoli. I just haven't had it in a while. I've been doing lazy vegetables -- bags of salad and those little sweet peppers.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Why the fuck can't she cook anything for herself?  She's as helpless as an infant.  What's up with the red pillsbury doughboy hat?  Close your damn legs or wear freaking PANTS. 

No hard pants though! 

• LOL 4