Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: Defending Your Wife

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, scruffy73 said:

overall though I am hating this season.

Kind of agree. All I could think when this episode ended was that these people as a group are pretty unlikable especially compared to last season's cast.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

Kind of agree. All I could think when this episode ended was that these people as a group are pretty unlikable especially compared to last season's cast.

Last season was a fluke...the only way the cast this season could be more likable is if they cast puppies and kittens to marry....

Bennett and Amelia...adorbs

Excluding Bolivia and Henny and ChristiNA...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

4. Erik - who died and made you the de facto leader of this troubled group? Spouting off like you are some grand statesman - shut up and sit down, you are wasted, stoned or something. No-one asked you. Stop with the phony concern and  saying you support Chris when you don't actually give a shit and are judgemental as all get out.

I cringed so hard when Erik put his hand on Chris's shoulder.  (And this wasn't the first time, was it?)  Chris was absolutely right to say don't touch me.  It's so patronizing, and unfortunately there's a racial/political aspect that makes it extra-inappropriate on Erik's part.  

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Not only other pilots, but airline executives, airline personnel, and the passengers who will be on his future flights.  If I saw him walk up to the cockpit, I'd return my ticket.

Why go on this show in the first place?

15 hours ago, Ms.C. said:

I don’t recall hearing about either’s income. I assumed Paige brought in more for some reason.  Why believe anything Chris has to say?   Sometimes I think these little scenarios are partially scripted.  So I don’t care much. They edit to mislead. LOL!

Last thing they should be permitted to do is be late all the time and then barge into conversation.  Chris would probably have included the two in his apology.  

Just a mistaken pairing if uou believe producers had any intention of making good matches.  Not sure I do.  

Back to comment two.  Not sure wasn’t production call.  

Ted Bundy perhaps?  
Haley said she was starting to like him. Kind of got lost.  Five days in.  Good Lord, Haley and especially Jacob, at least give it another week before the complaining and self doubt starts.  

i am a little worried about Victor.  Commented last show something off/dark about him.  Know mentioned moody. Hope he’s not Jekyll/Hyde. Great socially but moody, irritable s at home. 

Finally, scene with Ryan and Clara was so revealing   They’ve discussed her talk-a-thons.  I loved that   He’s smart, observant, considers before speaking  I can see him falling for her   It’s obvious to me he likes her and thinking before talking important to him   Even if don’t stay together, he’s good for her   IMO  🌹  

I do not trust anything this season Too many train wrecks. Too many set ups.  And zero counseling   

Definitely something dark about Victor. I'm not a fan.  

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Soup333 said:

One thing that's bothering me now on reflection is Ryan asking Clara to keep her mouth shut regarding Paige/Chris. I get it to a degree. He gives "middle child mediator" energy and definitely seems like he would try to keep everyone calm in a tense situation. However, people choosing to mind their own business is how folk end up in abusive situations for years, isolated from friends/family and even neighbors and coworkers who know or suspect abuse but have decided to stay in their own lane and not get involved. 

I loved Ryan up until that point.  I understand why he would want her to be careful about what she says to Chris.  It was the way he said it that was hurtful.  

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Linarina said:

I cringed so hard when Erik put his hand on Chris's shoulder.  (And this wasn't the first time, was it?)  Chris was absolutely right to say don't touch me.  It's so patronizing, and unfortunately there's a racial/political aspect that makes it extra-inappropriate on Erik's part.  

I thought this too, re: the bolded, and I thought it when Clara and Virginia were demanding to know Chris’s plan for his marriage. I think that’s what Chris was reacting to, and I also think that’s at least part of why Victor, also a man of color, sided with Chris, and what was at the root of Brianna telling Paige that her situation was nobody’s business. “That’s grown folks’ business” is a cultural thing. 

(I saw the first half hour and Virginia and Erik are at odds politically - southern conservative, to use her words, vs. liberal. I wouldn’t date someone whose politics were not aligned with mine, so I’m side-eyeing this match even more.)

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I also think that’s at least part of why Victor, also a man of color, sided with Chris, and what was at the root of Brianna telling Paige that her situation was nobody’s business.

do you mean Vincent?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Linarina said:

52 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I thought this too, re: the bolded, and I thought it when Clara and Virginia were demanding to know Chris’s plan for his marriage. I think that’s what Chris was reacting to, and I also think that’s at least part of why Victor, also a man of color, sided with Chris, and what was at the root of Brianna telling Paige that her situation was nobody’s business. “That’s grown folks’ business” is a cultural thing. 

(I saw the first half hour and Virginia and Erik are at odds politically - southern conservative, to use her words, vs. liberal. I wouldn’t date someone whose politics were not aligned with mine, so I’m side-eyeing this match even more.)

I agree with this 1000%. While watching the boys get together towards the beginning of the episode I kept telling my friends that Erik is problematic for me. The "man-up" conversation was grating. I gave Virginia the benefit of the doubt when she asked the "is it yours?" question last week but "you've got 9 months" and Erik's running commentary when Chris stated that he didn't want to talk about it anymore clued me into them then. 

• Love 7

At this point, the only acceptable reason for the group ditching Jacob shit is that Jake's birthday is coming up and Haley wants the gang to join in a surprise party for him.

And what's the over/under on Erik sobering up and starting to get to group gatherings on time? Alone.

Edited by buttersister
Making it clear Virginia is running late. By herself.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Oh, Erik. My mad love for you is dissapating every time you open your mouth. You and your drunk wife. You can't keep up with her partying, buddy. And you shouldn't have to. 

Hailey-cold as ice. I thought Jake was funny at the apology dinner. He kept rolling his eyes at Chris and his bullshit tour. He wasn't buying it and didn't care at all. 

Paige- after all that smoke blowing he was doing he goes and tells you he still loves his ex. Nuff said. Get out of there. Run, run , run. 

I think Clara is sweet. Ryan is going to end up trying to control her. Not sure what to think of him yet. 

• Love 5
23 hours ago, buttersister said:

Chris is a gaslighting mofo, you know what I’m saying?

I worked on the defense side of the criminal justice system for MANY, MANY years (now blessedly retired) so have listened to literally thousands of braggadocio men with inflated egos sitting in JAIL for all sorts of crimes but especially the "white-collar" categories (fraud, money-laundering, identity theft...I could go on and on) spinning yarns about their legal situation.

As soon as I heard Chris incessantly and seemingly unconsciously using the "ya know what I mean" phrase over and over and over to "explain" different points he was trying to make, it was like "deja vu" (all over again).  That phrase (coming from inmates of all ethnicities, backgrounds and ages) immediately raised the Red B.S. Flag for me.

In my position, I was able to insist each "knock it off" with that phrase or face the consequences (I was the one making sentencing recommendations to the Court on their behalf).  There was a great "power differential" between us so they usually complied.

If only Paige had the gumption to directly engage with Chris as he's spinning his ridiculous explanations and points of view on things and tell him to "knock it off" or she'd be walking out the door, I think she would be much better off!! 

However, I accept the fact that this is a reality TV show that needs to build outrage in its audience, so there's that....in real life, however, men like Chris are a "dime a dozen."  Sometimes they intersect with the criminal justice system, sometimes they can avoid it; however, Chris seems like a very plausible candidate for some "scheme" to translate into contact with law enforcement.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

I worked on the defense side of the criminal justice system for MANY, MANY years (now blessedly retired) so have listened to literally thousands of braggadocio men with inflated egos sitting in JAIL for all sorts of crimes but especially the "white-collar" categories (fraud, money-laundering, identity theft...I could go on and on) spinning yarns about their legal situation.

As soon as I heard Chris incessantly and seemingly unconsciously using the "ya know what I mean" phrase over and over and over to "explain" different points he was trying to make, it was like "deja vu" (all over again).  That phrase (coming from inmates of all ethnicities, backgrounds and ages) immediately raised the Red B.S. Flag for me.

In my position, I was able to insist each "knock it off" with that phrase or face the consequences (I was the one making sentencing recommendations to the Court on their behalf).  There was a great "power differential" between us so they usually complied.

Haha he reminds you of your former criminals and me of my former middle schoolers!  What an integral man! 😄 😄😄 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, buttersister said:

At this point, the only acceptable reason for the group ditching Jacob shit is that Jake's birthday is coming up and Haley wants the gang to join in a surprise party for him.

And what's the over/under on Erik sobering up and starting to get to group gatherings on time? Alone.

Exactly on both.  

I do understand why she needs to get away -- it's hard enough nearly spending 100% of your time with someone you know and love.  But just say "I need some space" and leave.

It's also odd that the whole group went along with it I suppose and ducked when they saw him. Poor Jacob! 

5 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

The whole thing is ridiculous as is the show this season.

That's the situation this week. Now I want to see how things go with them next week. Does she continue the passive aggressive mean girl behavior for no apparent reason other than not liking him (which is shitty), or is there something dark coming out about Jake in the near future, is what I wonder.

I hate myself for wanting to find out.

This show is often a guilty pleasure. Train wrecks are exciting.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I have never seen a more pathetic drunk than Eric. WTF man, you're in your 30s.  I'm sure he was drunk when he came up with his plan to lecture Chris about speaking to VA. VA herself is doing more than drinking, IMO. Coke?

Not sure about coke but I think its more than booze alone. Recreational marijuana is legal in Nevada so who knows. I'll have to look again because I didn't think Eric was all that drunk. I suspect he'll sober up right quick when he comes back home. 

5 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

This thread is already out to six pages whereas last season they rarely got past 4 pages. It's distasteful but more interesting to watch. Its provocative.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, glitterpussy said:

Don't forget "I'm an integral man..." LMAO. No dude. That's the wrong word.

I think something happened with Haley and Jake.  I don't think she seemed "happy" with the sex at all in her TH. She was like, we had sex....aaaaand that's all I have to say.  I think whatever it was scared and repulsed her, she told the girls at least, and it was bad enough that the WHOLE GROUP conspired to ditch Jake.  Maybe she was really wasted and felt like she didn't give consent? Maybe he has some super weird 80s kink? I don't know, but that whole scene where he was asking what went wrong was excruciating and she seemed like she was saying anything but the truth.

I have never seen a more pathetic drunk than Eric. WTF man, you're in your 30s.  I'm sure he was drunk when he came up with his plan to lecture Chris about speaking to VA. VA herself is doing more than drinking, IMO. Coke?

I must be the only one who doesn't like Ryan.  "you need to control what comes out of your mouth" really?  You've been in multi-year relationships and never said I love you?  He seems rigid and controlling to me. Yuck.

With his love of the 80s, maybe Jake Rick-Rolled her!

"Hey, Haley! Wanna see the video of our wedding?"

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 6

Just my own venting, but I can't stand Chris.  That whole defense of saying everyone was being fake when he has to be one of the fakest human beings ever on this show.  I can't tell if he just feels so privileged and superior that he thinks he's the end all be all for any woman, or if he's so insecure and scared that he just acts like a complete $h!7 as a defense mechanism.  My guess would be that he thinks he's superior and that women are there to do his bidding.  I keep going back to his father's creepy behavior and how Chris seems the same way.  He's already got Paige acting like his mother did at that breakfast.  What kind of godly/Christian people talk so tackily about sex to people they've just met, and talk down so much to everyone around them?  He seriously doesn't seem very intelligent and it grates on my nerves the way he tries to sound superior.  I get the impression he's been spoiled and bailed out in every situation he's been through.  Nothing is ever his fault and no one ever understands, yet everyone should support him and give him respect.  I think he's gaslighting Paige and dangling this man of God crap because he's trying to keep his options open in case the whole situation with the ex doesn't work out.  I don't understand the ex because why would she still want this P*$ after watching him get married and sex up another woman.  I don't understand Paige either.  She seems like such an intelligent woman with a kind heart who would make a genuinely decent partner.  My guess would be that she's sticking it out as long as she can because production keeps reminding her it's good television, the stipend and the chance of a reality, celebrity label and jobs afterward.  I can't wait for Chris and his skeezy, dopey, rude self to leave my screen. 

• Love 8

Ok, so I've given up on Paige. She's a total moron. For her to say she "believes in us" about her and Chris was just the last straw for me. He literally tells her he's still in love with his pregnant ex girlfriend and she's like, "God brought us together!" Girl, bye. You're an idiot and you deserve any strife this horrible man brings upon you from this day forward.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, zoltana said:

Just my own venting, but I can't stand Chris.  That whole defense of saying everyone was being fake when he has to be one of the fakest human beings ever on this show.  I can't tell if he just feels so privileged and superior that he thinks he's the end all be all for any woman, or if he's so insecure and scared that he just acts like a complete $h!7 as a defense mechanism.  My guess would be that he thinks he's superior and that women are there to do his bidding.  I keep going back to his father's creepy behavior and how Chris seems the same way.  He's already got Paige acting like his mother did at that breakfast.  What kind of godly/Christian people talk so tackily about sex to people they've just met, and talk down so much to everyone around them?  He seriously doesn't seem very intelligent and it grates on my nerves the way he tries to sound superior.  I get the impression he's been spoiled and bailed out in every situation he's been through.  Nothing is ever his fault and no one ever understands, yet everyone should support him and give him respect.  I think he's gaslighting Paige and dangling this man of God crap because he's trying to keep his options open in case the whole situation with the ex doesn't work out.  I don't understand the ex because why would she still want this P*$ after watching him get married and sex up another woman.  I don't understand Paige either.  She seems like such an intelligent woman with a kind heart who would make a genuinely decent partner.  My guess would be that she's sticking it out as long as she can because production keeps reminding her it's good television, the stipend and the chance of a reality, celebrity label and jobs afterward.  I can't wait for Chris and his skeezy, dopey, rude self to leave my screen. 

Totally agree. I'm disgusted by him using God in any type of context. How was he a Minister? Isn't pre-marital sex still a sin??? Why does he have an out of wedlock child if he's such a big "man of God". Not that I believe in these things but every devout Christian I know abstains from sex before marriage. What am I missing?

• Love 9
On 2/17/2021 at 8:51 PM, Kira53 said:

He has the nerve to not wanna share with her. His poor ass.... he ain't got no house, no subway, really?

I feel that I am watching a Lifetime movie of the week instead of a reality show on Lifetime. It could be called:

I Was Cursed By Marrying Ble$$ed.

One thing we all know about Chris is that as a man, he is totally integral...you know what l’m saying...cause I sure as hell don’t have a clue.

On 2/17/2021 at 9:43 PM, Empress1 said:

I think that’s primarily what Chris was reacting to, and I get it. And I have to say, as a woman, I would not want a man who was all “don’t speak to my wife at all, speak to me.” I’m grown; I’ll speak with who I please, and I have no issue with saying “don’t speak to me that way” myself.

Virginia listed a long line of men that would love to fight for her drunk ass honor. Maybe she is just used to manipulating guys to do her will?

5 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Last season was a fluke...the only way the cast this season could be more likable is if they cast puppies and kittens to marry....

Bennett and Amelia...adorbs

Excluding Bolivia and Henny and ChristiNA...

The friendship that developed between Henry and Woody was also really sweet.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

She’s too proper and a stick in the mud.  Have a couple of drinks, loosen up as she is a tightass and try one more time.  And stay off the phone.  That’s rude.  She’s talking to these girlfriends too much and should be concentrating more on the marriage.

LoL! I said the same! Like I usually say about people like that- "if you stuck a lump of coal up her ass, you'd get a diamond in maybe 20 minutes." 

Jacob had sex with her and now [gasp!] wants to HOLD HER HAND!!!....She's "trying to get there"??!! Oh girl, please! 

I don't think my husband has EVER held my hand in my life lol. My version of a romantic dream about my celebrity crush or whatever is always that he's holding my hand 🤣 🤷‍♀️

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, qtpye said:

Virginia listed a long line of men that would love to fight for her drunk ass honor. Maybe she is just used to manipulating guys to do her will?

Yup, the only problem is as she gets older that act wears thin, nobody wants to defend an old sloppy drunk lady because she mouths off to some guy who calls her on her shit.  At some point she has to learn to talk less, listen more.

Now I am pissed, I might have defended Me$$ed in a round about way.

• LOL 8

Virginia is a sloppy mess, but I appreciated her reaction to Chris announcing that he went above and beyond by telling Paige about his ex’s pregnancy. If that’s above and beyond, what does Chris think an average reaction would be?

(That’s not a rhetorical question. I invite everyone to submit their hypothetical average responses.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Virginia is a sloppy mess, but I appreciated her reaction to Chris announcing that he went above and beyond by telling Paige about his ex’s pregnancy. If that’s above and beyond, what does Chris think an average reaction would be?

(That’s not a rhetorical question. I invite everyone to submit their hypothetical average responses.)

Chris said it himself. When Erik told him to man up he said in his TH that he was because he’d told Paige. To him, telling her is above and beyond. I can only assume the average reaction would have been to defy production and not say anything to her at all. After all, he doesn’t really like or care about Paige so this farce of a marriage would be over in six weeks and he’d be back with the ex. of course, that’d be after having sex with Paige for the entire “experiment” and then choosing divorce. 

• Love 5

File this under: It’s a dirty job but someone’s gotta do it... I am honored and humbled....here we go!

Unfiltered: Briana (midline peek a boo tits), Paige (muffin top tits), Virginia(pancake tits), JamieO (dressed like an intern at a bank but with blond horsetail extensions, her hair shop must have reopened after being closed for Covid)

So nice to see Paige happy and laughing in a Unfiltered talking about Virginia and Erik instead of her grim and tragic marriage.

VA’s face cleared up at the Unfiltered..Her boozing goes directly to her face in form of zits, bloaty, double chins, dry facial lines and parched skin turgor

Baby timelines:

Briana has health preconditions of high blood pressure, high cholesterol but wants Baby Brincent in a couple of years.

Virginia is not ready to have babies even though Elder Erik would like...let her eggs dry out from her 3 day weekly booze-a-thons.

Her eggs are as pickled as those whole eggs you see floating in the gallon jar of cloudy liquid at the bar register....

Paige has health conditions so sooner than later

More grim Paige clips...Paige getting told of fetu$ in bathroom by PO$. The hits on Paige get stacked like firewood...

First, PO$ is not attracted to Paige and now the fetu$ bombshell....more sighing 

VA and Erik discuss the “Harry Met Sally” friends conundrum....Men and Women can never be friends.

The panel like that VA told Erik that it will be a problem because she has lots of platonic relationships with men so get over himself.

We get the clip of PO$ grumbling  in his gravelly voice a bunch of insincere BS sweet talk over dinner and Paige buys it like a dolt...

Baby Momma drama rehashed with late VA /Erik crashing the cocktail party and stepping in deep doo doo.

What is that iron spider thing behind JamieO’s left shoulder?  Candle holder? Broken lamp?

Paige can laugh at it now but wanted to ask the same question if the fetu$ was her husband’s...she acknowledges she was affected by PO$Chri$‘ energy...whaat new kind of bullshit is this? 
SMH Paige, SMH

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 9
23 hours ago, Shauna said:

I think she was willing to get married, but she doesn't like Jacob.   If she liked him, she would be willing to work with him and things would be going better, but she's now regretting this and wants out.  I was very surprised to hear they had sex.  I think that was the topping on the cake and after that she said, I'm out.   It is confusing to a guy to give it up and then be cold to him.  I'm not surprised he's confused and doesn't know how to act around her.  Leave her alone (obviously) or try to get close to her.  He doesn't know what to do.  

She didn’t care for him, so why have sex?  It only confused him.  I think that was pretty mean of her.  If the sex was mind blowing, would she like him then?  I’ll bet any one of her girlfriends would take him.  I’d love to see that.  Haley is the type that should be able to pick someone herself, not be surprised on a t.v. Show.  If she’s so particular, why did she take this gamble?

• Love 5
On 2/17/2021 at 5:46 PM, Silver Bells said:

If Hailey is and wants to be independent, why in hell did she get married?  She came right out and told him she wants to do what and when she wants to.  How nice for her.  Is this a one way marriage or what?  Not a nice thing to say.

Ya. Uhhhh. Letting your partner know what you're doing isn't called clingy, it's called being RESPECTFUL. 😒 Stupid thing to say Haley. Even worse if that's how she acts. 

• Love 3
On 2/17/2021 at 5:44 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I was upset about Chris’s reaction to the dog Bentley. As long as it doesn’t eat my shoes, my clothes, my my my. 

On 2/17/2021 at 5:58 PM, Silver Bells said:

Red Flag.  No joint account.  Why is Chris and Paige still even here?  This girl is hard up for a man.  Sorry.

On 2/17/2021 at 5:58 PM, MyTwoCents said:

Yeah, he doesn’t want to share with her, but he expects her to give him half of the money she got in wedding gifts from her family 🙄

Ya. That conversation was rough. Paige shoulda said to him what she said in her TH. She's willing to help with his kid & he's basically saying she's on her own with the dog. YIKES!! & that money convo was lacking.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lindz said:

Ya. Uhhhh. Letting your partner know what you're doing isn't called clingy, it's called being RESPECTFUL. 😒 Stupid thing to say Haley. Even worse if that's how she acts. 

Seems she wants to do what she wants, go where she wants and doesn’t want to let a husband dictate to her.  She should remain single.  Get some cats.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 2/17/2021 at 6:05 PM, Silver Bells said:

It’s daytime and they both are slurring their words.  She is a problem and he will lose his job.  Who drinks day and night?  Even if it’s your honeymoon.

Damn! Another drunk Erik scene! Hopefully, it's cuz of the honeymoon. I so hope he'll cut Virginia's drinking instead of becoming a lush like her. 2 drunk messes is NOT a good look. He should be a positive influence on her in that way, not her be a negative influence on him.😅

• Love 5

WOWWWWWWWW!! EVERY COUPLE HAS CONSUMMATED THEIR MARRIAGE EXCEPT FOR THE ONE WE EXPECTED... SUPPOSEDLY. 😉😂 By the 3rd night?! That's gotta be a record. I'm very surprised. Seems like it's just a recreational activity. Kinda gross cuz they're married. It should be meaningful.😅

Edited by Lindz
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lindz said:

Damn! Another drunk Erik scene! Hopefully, it's cuz of the honeymoon. I so hope he'll cut Virginia's drinking instead of becoming a lush like her. 2 drunk messes is NOT a good look. He should be a positive influence on her in that way, not her be a negative influence on him.😅

I think Virginia has a problem and can’t stop drinking.  Maybe it calms her nerves?  Something is not right with her.  The other dummy is now joining her.  What a disaster.

• Love 3

Haley & Jacob: He was so unsure, he totally botched it. 😂 His sporadic rambling got a response just as bad. Bahaha. Tragic. He couldn't simply ask her pda comfort level or how to progress that & she didn't encourage him. Again. Tragic disconnect that could've easily been cleared up with some FOCUS & CLARITY.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, qtpye said:

It must not have worked because here she is marrying a stranger because she can't find love any other way. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 2/17/2021 at 10:07 PM, humbleopinion said:

I have a perverse curiosity to know exactly what grossed Haley out...and if Jake thought their premier experience was par the course or even enjoyable.

THs from both please....

I think it could be a simple matter of "Buyer's Remorse." That is, morning-after regret and shame because Haley succumbed to lust with a man she has no feelings for, particularly piercing if the sex IN THE MOMENT was enjoyable! 

• Love 4

OMG THESE PEOPLE (mainly Hypochris) & THEIR STUPID SENSITIVE FEELINGS!! & worse yet, they don't even know what the hell the other MEANS & react/respond on that. I don't even know what they mean, but I have the sense to ASK!! DUHHH!! What's "man up" & "fake" & "going above & beyond"? Hypochris did actually say what that meant & it was stupid. Just telling your wife about the pregnancy is not "above & beyond." Still. WHY CHOOSE to get all bent out of shape over their OPINIONS?!! Maybe he thinks they're threats to his marriage, but it's coming off like he's just mad they don't like him. He should be focused on figuring things out with his wife instead of going off on the other wives. Just say the conversation is over. It's not complicated. 😂

Edited by Lindz

WOAHHHH!! Little soon to pull the isolation move, no? The girls can't talk to Paige? Uhhhh. Wow. He seemed like a bear, hovering over his kill. YIKES!! He's jealous they support her & reject him & that they're crossing his boundary. Choosing to act ridiculous because of it. SHAME!

• Love 5

Oh no! Briana told Vincent he annoyed her. WRONG THING!! So he said her "assertiveness" was disrespectful. Ehhhh. Better than most. Guys usually withhold that, but WRONG way to take it. They should be saying CONSTRUCTIVE, POSITIVE things & figure out what will make them both happy.

• Love 1
On 2/17/2021 at 11:02 PM, Rae Spellman said:

It's interesting that the women who haven't had relationships in their adult lives were paired with older men. That could be challenging.  Maybe the thinking was that the older guy would be more ready for a relationship than guys closer to their ages. that they dated or whatever. 

Ya & that they'd be more mature. Except that doesn't mean they're mature in a relationship sense & are probably very unprepared. 😞

• Love 1
On 2/18/2021 at 6:32 AM, Starlight925 said:

Virginia is, IMHO, an alcoholic who will need an intervention/AA before too long.

Yes. STAT!! Hypochris hit her with that. Calling her a drunk. That is what everyone else should be worried about, so why are they ignoring it??😅😂

• Love 1
On 2/18/2021 at 7:54 AM, suzeecat said:

The whole dust-up at the restaurant would've been avoided because Eric and VA wouldn't have missed the serious repentant convo from Chris.  As it was, Eric/VA were still revved up from the bus ride brouhaha and a few more cocktails in, and they were ready to rumble and put Chris in his place.  Once again, bad timing that could've been totally avoided. 

It also could've been prevented if Hypochris would've acted sane. 😂 Who jumps up to confront some scared white people? I mean, WHAT STABLE person does that?? What does that do? That fool JUST SAID people choose their actions & chose to act stupid like that.

• Love 2