Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: The Wolves Are Always Out for Blood

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

After Jenny and Cassie learn the truth about Cody’s fate, they decide to officially team up to track down Ronald. Elsewhere, Merrilee grapples with the fact that she didn’t truly know her husband, while Helen learns more about her son’s recent activities. Original Airdate: Jan. 26     Tuesdays at 10pm ET      ABC

156472_1420.jpg&key=6dd714619f396ab9be10

Big Rick is in da house! Ronald seems to be oversharing, you are putting your mother in a tough position. 

After the girl told the police that Rick killed that fisherman, you would think Rick would be handcuffed to the bed with a police officer stationed outside of his door. 

• Love 12

Based upon the first five episodes I fully expected the  entire season to be the girls imprisoned and nearly escaping without success each week.  I'm glad that's over and hope it doesn't go back to that I the future.  I was close to giving up and nearly didn't watch this episode.  Now I might stick around awhile longer.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

After the girl told the police that Rick killed that fisherman, you would think Rick would be handcuffed to the bed with a police officer stationed outside of his door. 

Not to mention they said it was his gun that killed Cody.  So he definitely should be under guard.  

• Love 11

Yay, the show has finally returned!  I won't lie: I kind of missed it.

I guess I'm not too surprised that they walked things back and Rick Legarski somehow didn't die by that gunshot wound.  To the head.  I mean, I'm sure there are some cases out there of people miraculously not dying from a headshot, but that is a pretty big reach.  But I guess this means more John Carroll Lynch scenery chewing for the future, which should be fun.  But I'm not sure what direction there is for the character.  They pretty much have him dead to rights on the kidnappings since all of the victims are alive and can easily identify him; not to mention Grace seeing him kill that fisherman with a crossbow; so I guess we are heading towards a "Is he fit to stand trial?" story?  I can see him having some form of amnesia and them attempting to make a case, but really, I suspect it will be him faking it, and then revealing his true form at the right time!

I was wondering how they are going to keep Jerri, Grace, and Danielle involved going forward, and so far, it looks like for Jerri, it will be possibly being stalked by Ronald (plus, there is clearly something going on with this mysterious Jimmy fellow), while Grace goes all in with trying to help them capture Ronald.  As for Danielle, I kind of forgot she is dating Jenny's son, so I guess I can see that coming into play going forward.

Cody/Ryan Phillippe has been upgraded from flashbacks to being a ghost/hallucination in Cassie's head!

Nice try with being supportive, Denise, but any time you spoke I just remember how gung-ho you were as the captain of the "Rick Legarski is a saint!" fan-club.

I surprisingly found Cody's wake to be emotional and well-done.  Both Katheryn Winnick and Kylie Bunbury did great work, and they really seem to be gelling now.  Looking forward to Jenny and Cassie officially teaming up (for now, at least.)

Can't wait to see where this all goes next!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I was happy to have this show back on.  But I did have a few problems with the episode.

They seemed to rush the beginning.  I wanted to see the girls actually rescued and talked to.  But they jumped to the cops all being there and the girls outside when Jenny drove up.  They did not have the trooper handcuffed.  There was no guard on the girls in the hospital or following Jerrie around.  The cops know the other kidnapper is still out there.  The girls can identify him.  Yet they do not think to protect the girls?  

I also didn't understand why they did not already have a sketch of Ronald to show around the truck stop where Jerrie was picked up.  There just seemed to be a lot of times I was shaking my head.  

• Love 11

I enjoyed the wake for Cody and loved the music they played. I was also disappointed that they didn’t really show the girls being rescued and no one seemed to be keeping an eye on them. I’m thinking Jimmy really likes Jerrie and not as a hooker. 

• Love 9

I'm really glad the girls were found and that Cody's body was found as well, because if that had gone on for a couple more episodes it would have been way, way too long. Although I had the same question about how did they know where to look for Cody's truck, and I feel like some investigative stuff happened off camera (verifying Legarski was the one who killed Cody, etc). 

I enjoyed Jenny and Cassie at the memorial, and that Jerrie joined in! I'm nervous for Jerrie. It seems like Ronald is focused on her as the most vulnerable of the trio.

I was kind of wondering why that other police officer showed up right after Cassie capped Big Rick. I was expecting the next person to walk through the door to be the one that was transporting the girls.

I had the same thought and I'm still not totally over that suspicion, because he had such a strange look on his face? He was almost smirking.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, thuganomics85 said:

Yay, the show has finally returned!  I won't lie: I kind of missed it.

I guess I'm not too surprised that they walked things back and Rick Legarski somehow didn't die by that gunshot wound.  To the head.  I mean, I'm sure there are some cases out there of people miraculously not dying from a headshot, but that is a pretty big reach.  But I guess this means more John Carroll Lynch scenery chewing for the future, which should be fun.  But I'm not sure what direction there is for the character.  They pretty much have him dead to rights on the kidnappings since all of the victims are alive and can easily identify him; not to mention Grace seeing him kill that fisherman with a crossbow; so I guess we are heading towards a "Is he fit to stand trial?" story?  I can see him having some form of amnesia and them attempting to make a case, but really, I suspect it will be him faking it, and then revealing his true form at the right time!

I was wondering how they are going to keep Jerri, Grace, and Danielle involved going forward, and so far, it looks like for Jerri, it will be possibly being stalked by Ronald (plus, there is clearly something going on with this mysterious Jimmy fellow), while Grace goes all in with trying to help them capture Ronald.  As for Danielle, I kind of forgot she is dating Jenny's son, so I guess I can see that coming into play going forward.

Cody/Ryan Phillippe has been upgraded from flashbacks to being a ghost/hallucination in Cassie's head!

Nice try with being supportive, Denise, but any time you spoke I just remember how gung-ho you were as the captain of the "Rick Legarski is a saint!" fan-club.

I surprisingly found Cody's wake to be emotional and well-done.  Both Katheryn Winnick and Kylie Bunbury did great work, and they really seem to be gelling now.  Looking forward to Jenny and Cassie officially teaming up (for now, at least.)

Can't wait to see where this all goes next!

So I fell down a rabbit hole of survival of head GSWs.  I found one study conducted after the assassination attempt of Gabby Giffords.  Neurologists studied 400 gun shot victims from two trauma centers, and found there was a 42% survival rate over all, but it dropped to 20% when self-inflicted. Of course, these numbers are influenced by many factors, including the fact the patients received treatment at a trauma center. 

Anecdotally, besides Giffords, I’ve seen quite a few Datelines in which victims have survived, and one was self-inflicted. I personally know of a self-inflicted shot gun to the head survivor, who was actually lucid enough to hold his suction cannula as the flight for life crew worked on him. 

I enjoy Denise, as I enjoy the actress, and would like for her to be an eventual villain. Or perhaps she was involved in the trafficking, but turns against them because they killed Cody. 

I liked the memorial at the bar, but not so much the actual funeral.  The guns firing in the air was just so over the top cowboy - although I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if that’s actually how they handle things up there.   And Jenny marching with Cody’s ashes almost made me unwillingly giggle.  The real emotion, at least for me, occurred during the celebration.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I don’t know about the rest of you....

If my state trooper spouse had  been proven to be a trafficker/ murderer and had three eye witnesses/victims to back up a ton of evidence .... I would not be holding vigil at his ICU bedside.  I’d be hiring an attorney to protect me from any criminal or legal liability and to untangle my assets from his should he survive.   Is she that blind that he will deny it if he wakes up and she will just believe him.  I’d also ask to see that sketch of the other suspect in case I knew him. 

This. I said the same thing. WTF is she doing sitting there knitting?

• Love 15
1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

If my state trooper spouse had  been proven to be a trafficker/ murderer and had three eye witnesses/victims to back up a ton of evidence .... I would not be holding vigil at his ICU bedside.  I’d be hiring an attorney to protect me from any criminal or legal liability and to untangle my assets from his should he survive.   Is she that blind that he will deny it if he wakes up and she will just believe him.  I’d also ask to see that sketch of the other suspect in case I knew him. 

Man, in her shoes, I'd have already started the divorce proceedings, the process of changing my name, and planning to leave the state to get as far away from him as humanly possible. I'd take his "coma" time as a gift allowing me to get away from him.

I'm surprised the cops haven't shown her the sketch and demanded to know if she knows him regardless of whether she wants to talk about it or not. The police work still seems extremely shoddy here; Cassie and Jenny are still really the only ones trying. 

• Love 20

Considering we don't really know Cody all that well, his memorial was quite emotional, especially Jenny and Cassie singing together, with Jerrie joining in. That looks like a great way to be sent off, with a band playing spirit in the sky while your friends and family drink beers and dance in your honor. I am also glad that Jenny and Cassie seemed to get closure about Cody and what happened between all of them, so that we can focus on them working together to bring down Ronald, and maybe whoever else is behind this trafficking ring who they were going to sell the girls to. 

I am slightly surprised that I actually missed this show, as silly and frustrating as it can be. I was worried that they would push the reset button hard after Cassie shot Legarski, but while Legarski has somehow managed to survive, the girls really were rescued and he really has been busted for his role in the kidnapping. They even found Cody's body and know what happened to him. I was hoping to see the girls actually get rescued, but I am really glad that they aren't going to be stuck in that train car for the whole season, almost escaping but getting caught every other episode. It looks like they will be sticking around even after being saved, wanting to help bring Ronald down, plus Danielle is dating Jenny's son, and Ronald is stalking Jerrie like the creep he is. 

Although, holy shit, Legarski survived a bullet to the head! How do we kill this guy, a stake through the heart? Decapitation? I suppose its possible, but it seems pretty unlikely. I guess the show didn't want to get rid of one of its main villains so quickly, but I have no idea what purpose he serves anymore. Will he have brain damage and now cant give anyone information about Ronald? If he somehow manages to weasel his way out of this, despite all of the women he kidnaped identifying him as their kidnapper and presumably finding tons of evidence of the stuff he is up to, I am going to throw something at the screen. Something soft, because that shits expensive, but I will throw something!

Now is not the time to be sitting by your human trafficking murderous husbands bedside playing him Frank Sinatra while knitting, now is the time to be filing for divorce and hiring a lawyer to make sure no one thinks that you might have known about his many crimes. She should want to be as far away from that creep as possible. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 18
4 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

I don’t know about the rest of you....

Ronalds’ Mom has got to be a figment of his imagination.  She dresses at least 20 years out of style, never leaves the property, is never shown for more than a second or two without him there and somehow magically knew that he was involved even though he hadn’t told her.  Then he started just admitting it all as if she was an accomplice. 

She might have been in shock and denial.

However the song “High Hopes” made me chuckle because what a really weird favorite song. But them playing it was more like his wife had high hopes and she got this instead.

4 hours ago, luna1122 said:

This. I said the same thing. WTF is she doing sitting there knitting?

Knitting was probably a stress reducer for her, she actually probably does it as more of an instinct.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, LakeGal said:

I was happy to have this show back on.  But I did have a few problems with the episode.

They seemed to rush the beginning.  I wanted to see the girls actually rescued and talked to.  But they jumped to the cops all being there and the girls outside when Jenny drove up.  They did not have the trooper handcuffed.  There was no guard on the girls in the hospital or following Jerrie around.  The cops know the other kidnapper is still out there.  The girls can identify him.  Yet they do not think to protect the girls?  

I also didn't understand why they did not already have a sketch of Ronald to show around the truck stop where Jerrie was picked up.  There just seemed to be a lot of times I was shaking my head.  

I am wondering if this was a sign that there are other cops that were in on what Legarski was up to. Not this incident specifically, but that they turned a blind eye to this kind of thing, or that they had their own crimes. So they would want to protect one of their own, even after hearing about this terrible thing.

Cause the cops didn't really seem to be acting like it was terrible, even when they acknowledged he had been guilty.

15 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

She might have been in shock and denial.

However the song “High Hopes” made me chuckle because what a really weird favorite song. But them playing it was more like his wife had high hopes and she got this instead.

Knitting was probably a stress reducer for her, she actually probably does it as more of an instinct.

Yeah, I think she was in shock. She seemed like she didn't know what to do other than just sit vigil at his bedside or how to process anything.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, luna1122 said:

WTF is she doing sitting there knitting?

She's knitting a new cap for him to hide the bullet hole in his head.

I'm dreading the fact that he'll recover and fake not recalling anything related to his criminal activity.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

I meant to say, I've also landed on Ronald's mother likely being long dead. The hair, the clothes, pretty much everything in the house is bizarrely outdated. Also, I think even I would have been seriously tempted to off that unbearable woman by this point, so given Ronald's tendency to fly off the deep end, I wouldn't be surprised to find out this is a Norman Bates type situation and he's been talking to her skeleton. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Cristofle said:

I meant to say, I've also landed on Ronald's mother likely being long dead. The hair, the clothes, pretty much everything in the house is bizarrely outdated. Also, I think even I would have been seriously tempted to off that unbearable woman by this point, so given Ronald's tendency to fly off the deep end, I wouldn't be surprised to find out this is a Norman Bates type situation and he's been talking to her skeleton. 

I'm at the point where I'd be shocked otherwise.

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, preeya said:

She's knitting a new cap for him to hide the bullet hole in his head.

It will be poetic justice if he wakes up just as she's about to plunge a knitting needle into his eye and after he asks her what she's doing she tells him she's measuring him for said cap. When she was asked what his favorite song was I got the feeling she picked a song he absolutely hates.

I liked this episode even though not much happened. Good breather from everyone being in imminent peril and some great character moments.

I guess this episode tells us where all the other cops were while this was going on. They were off attending forensics school hence why they now know how to find things that have been hastily hidden underground.

Cassie shot Legarski on four instead of five. Guess she's in trouble now! Or is there some notion of fair play that would come into effect here? Doesn't really matter because this is a David E. Kelly show so interpretations of the law are going to be whimsical.

Cody's ashes being thrown in the air is a good thematic callback (along with Spirit in the Sky) but Jenny almost got essence of dead dude all over her nice leather jacket.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Will he have brain damage and now cant give anyone information about Ronald?

You gotta have a brain to get brain damage. 

Given the state of law enforcement on this show, even if he did give up info on Ronald, the cops would likely say "Chief, we got this guy matching the description, same name and all, but his truck is newly painted bright blue.  Do you want us to bring him in?"  Chief: "Nah, let him go. We'll get an artist's mockup someday."

Good to know that the hospital will let just anyone walk into the ICU where a kidnapping suspect is being held.

I was also curious about the stalking scene.  Jerrie scoots around the buildings, ends up in the middle of the road looking behind when she runs right into Jimmy.  Who somehow sneaked up on her in the middle of a well lit road.  She should have pepper sprayed him anyway just on general principle.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Here's a question I'm puzzled by - what was Jenny doing for a living when the series started?

I had thought she was working at the private investigation agency alongside Cody and  Cassie. She had a desk.   What I took from last nights episode is that Cody was part owner of the agency and Cassie was offering that ownership to Jenny. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Ronalds’ Mom has got to be a figment of his imagination.  She dresses at least 20 years out of style, never leaves the property, is never shown for more than a second or two without him there and somehow magically knew that he was involved even though he hadn’t told her.  Then he started just admitting it all as if she was an accomplice. 

There was also a quick shot around when he was burning the license plate in acid of what looked to be someone in a helmet standing next to him and I thought the same thing, when did she become his accomplice? Definitely a figment.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Dowel Jones said:

I was also curious about the stalking scene.  Jerrie scoots around the buildings, ends up in the middle of the road looking behind when she runs right into Jimmy.  Who somehow sneaked up on her in the middle of a well lit road.  She should have pepper sprayed him anyway just on general principle.

It is hard to duck and weave between building to lose someone, when they know exactly where you are going to end up.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

I had thought she was working at the private investigation agency alongside Cody and  Cassie. She had a desk.   What I took from last nights episode is that Cody was part owner of the agency and Cassie was offering that ownership to Jenny. 

I thought she was, too, but why would Cassie over to make her her partner if she was already working there?

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I thought she was, too, but why would Cassie over to make her her partner if she was already working there?

Because she needs Jenny to pay half the bills?  Or because she would otherwise have to buy Cody's share out by paying half the business value to his estate anyway?   

Edited by mythoughtis
1 hour ago, Court said:

I'm really looking forward to seeing Jenny and Cassie truly work together. That's what I thought I signed up for. 

A darker Picket Fences is what I was hoping for and I'm now somewhat expecting we WILL get something like that. Jenny and Cassie fighting crime in their offbeat part of the world.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, dwmarch said:

Cassie shot Legarski on four instead of five. Guess she's in trouble now! Or is there some notion of fair play that would come into effect here? Doesn't really matter because this is a David E. Kelly show so interpretations of the law are going to be whimsical.

I hope she isn't in trouble.  The 3 kidnap victims should have been able to hear the conversation and confirm that he said he would shoot her on 5.  Also that Cassie told him over and over and over to put down his gun and get on the ground.  With Grace's confirmation that he killed the fisherman and with the fact that they found his bullet in Cody's head, it should be a no brainer that she shot in self defense.  I can't imagine any jury that would convict her or any prosecutor that would want to pursue the case.  But, as you said, this is TV, so who cares about reality.  I supposed she could get in trouble by losing her license to carry a gun.

If Grace and Danielle were my children, I would wrap up the police stuff and get the hell back home. 

When Denise showed up at Jennie's house, my first thought was "does she feel awkward since had she not told Cody to meet with Rick, he wouldn't be dead"?  My other awkward thought was how will Jennie's son feel when he finds out Danielle got kidnapped because of a road rage incident and while trying to find her, his dad died?  It might not be fair, but if it were me, I think I might have a hard time getting past that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Because she needs Jenny to pay half the bills?  Or because she would otherwise have to buy Cody's share out by paying half the business value to his estate anyway?   

She's Cody's spouse, so unless he specifically made other plans, she'd inherit his half of the partnership anyways if she wanted it. But what I'm saying is unusual is that Jenny and Cody were both ex-cops, Cody and Cassie start a private detective firm, which Jenny apparently works for, but she ISN'T a partner at? That's a weird setup, no? I think that there's gotta be some other explanation for what she was doing for a job when the show started. It must be something like she just quit the force and was just doing some side work for them or something like that, as I just don't buy Jenny being an employee at a firm run by her own husband, when she has the best resume of all of them, ya know? 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Mrs. Stanwyck said:

When Denise showed up at Jennie's house, my first thought was "does she feel awkward since had she not told Cody to meet with Rick, he wouldn't be dead"?  My other awkward thought was how will Jennie's son feel when he finds out Danielle got kidnapped because of a road rage incident and while trying to find her, his dad died?  It might not be fair, but if it were me, I think I might have a hard time getting past that.

4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

She's Cody's spouse, so unless he specifically made other plans, she'd inherit his half of the partnership anyways if she wanted it. But what I'm saying is unusual is that Jenny and Cody were both ex-cops, Cody and Cassie start a private detective firm, which Jenny apparently works for, but she ISN'T a partner at? That's a weird setup, no? I think that there's gotta be some other explanation for what she was doing for a job when the show started. It must be something like she just quit the force and was just doing some side work for them or something like that, as I just don't buy Jenny being an employee at a firm run by her own husband, when she has the best resume of all of them, ya know? 

Maybe they started the business when Jenny was still working as a cop? They haven't been clear on the timeline of most of the backstory. And maybe Jenny was mostly a stay at home mom, but helped out occasionally with the PI thing? She and Cody were separated, but still married, so she may not have needed a full time job.

But before this episode, I had gotten the impression she was a full time part of the business though.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, dwmarch said:

The way Cassie got pressed on that AFTER the girls confirmed he was their captor and seemingly it was confirmed he was the one who killed Cody is another reason I'm still suspicious of that cop, on top of his weird reaction when he saw Legarski shot and his seeming utter lack of any real interest in finding Ronald (he hasn't even shown the sketch to Legarski's wife as far as we know). 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KaveDweller said:

Maybe they started the business when Jenny was still working as a cop? They haven't been clear on the timeline of most of the backstory. And maybe Jenny was mostly a stay at home mom, but helped out occasionally with the PI thing? She and Cody were separated, but still married, so she may not have needed a full time job.

But before this episode, I had gotten the impression she was a full time part of the business though.

Actually, going by Winnick's age (43), I guess it IS possible that her character is a little bit older and that she then put in her 20 years and retired within the last couple of years and had just been helping out her husband and best friend's detective agency out in her spare time (that's technically viable with her being 43, as well, but I think it's more realistic if she's a bit older). So I'm going to go with that as my head canon for what Jenny was up to when the series started. She was a retired cop who frequently helped out her husband and best friend's detective agency.

On 1/27/2021 at 10:46 AM, AryasMum said:

So I fell down a rabbit hole of survival of head GSWs.  I found one study conducted after the assassination attempt of Gabby Giffords.  Neurologists studied 400 gun shot victims from two trauma centers, and found there was a 42% survival rate over all, but it dropped to 20% when self-inflicted. Of course, these numbers are influenced by many factors, including the fact the patients received treatment at a trauma center. 

Anecdotally, besides Giffords, I’ve seen quite a few Datelines in which victims have survived, and one was self-inflicted. I personally know of a self-inflicted shot gun to the head survivor, who was actually lucid enough to hold his suction cannula as the flight for life crew worked on him.

But two of the specific reasons Gabby survived Legarski didn't have: on the spot medical help  in the form of Daniel Hernández, Jr., her intern who remembered his first aid lessons;  and the paramedics who got there in roughly 5 minutes. 

• Love 1

I spent almost all of the back half of the episode trying to figure out if I had missed some dialogue explaining how Cody was found. That's not a good sign.

This episode hit the right emotional notes with Jenny and Cassie, but exposed further the weaknesses of the plotting. It kind of has a bit of that "Lost" feeling of making it up as they go along.

I'll stick around for more Jerrie. :)

• Love 2

This show is the most absurd thing ever. I cannot believe it is not being played for laughs. In my household we were rolling on the floor laughing. It has the worst police work ever. The time lines make no sense. Ronald is tooling around town taking pictures, not worried about a thing because we can assume the police sketch has not been released? WTF? Ligarski is just lying in his bed with no one to monitor who comes and goes from his room? He can still be under arrest even if he is hospitalized. The girls weren't immediately picked up and taken back home by their parents for some therapy and healing? Cody's son was not interacting at all with the sister who is supposedly his girlfriend. Jenny isn’t offered any protection?  Just another loose end. We are just watching it for it to end at this point. It makes me glad I never read any of C J Box's books.

Edited by gibasi
Grammar
  • Love 2

I think many of us can agree this is a poorly-written show filled with actors we're actually fond of. Glad these guys have a job,  but I'm mostly watching because there just isn't that much on these days. I am curious where they're going to take this, but it probably won't be any good.

Edited by Ms Lark
  • Love 5

It’s beyond ridiculous that Legarski isn’t handcuffed to the bed.  He killed a cop and is directly involved in the girls’ kidnapping.  I can’t believe the sheriff actually seems to be implying that Cassie was in the wrong.  He was threatening her and in the basement with the kidnapped girls.  He said he would shoot her.  But she shot first.  

It’s ridiculous that he is even alive, but, TV show.  I am assuming he won’t remember anything because of his “brain trauma” so he won’t be able to tell them about Ronald and he will probably be free to go recuperate at home because he is “a changed man”.  It’s ridiculous that Merrilee hasn’t left by now.  The guy abducted three girls.  Shouldn’t the police be connecting him to all these other disappearances?

We didn’t even see the sketch of Ronald, why isn’t it all over town and on the news.  Wouldn’t Merrilee have seen the sketch by now and recognised him as the man she danced with?

Where are the sisters’ parents?  Are the girls staying with Jenny and Justin?  Shouldn’t they have police protection while Ronald is at large?  

What’s up with Jerrie and that guy?  He called her “woman” and Jerrie says things couldn’t be the same so I think he might be a friend who knew Jerrie before his transition.

• Love 6
On 1/27/2021 at 12:21 PM, AnimeMania said:

I was kind of wondering why that other police officer showed up right after Cassie capped Big Rick. I was expecting the next person to walk through the door to be the one that was transporting the girls.

Or MAYBE it was. Hummmm? Maybe the cops - some of them - are the ones that Rick said were his conection. Who better to transport young hookers to God-knows-where than cops.

On 1/27/2021 at 8:20 PM, Cristofle said:

Don't know why I didn't think of that. He keeps almost killing her - in between sleeping with her. Yeah it's "mother!" and "Nahman" alright. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Maybe Legarski will do a Twin Peaks thing where the villan sat like a zombie for months until he stood and came after his slutty wife and her lover

That would be Leo Johnson, Shelley's husband. I've been thinking the same thing. Great minds!!

I just hope Merrilee doesn't take up with Ronald.

• Love 1