Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Cindy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

614!   She must be very short.     Or else our beloved giant scale had broken.  

Dr. Now did a housecall on James K.    This has been on for almost 75 minutes, and nothing happened, except a lot of whining.  

They'll reshow this later tonight, and next week before the next poundticipant debuts, and I bet the supersized episode will be Saturday the 30th, but I'm not sure I want to see bonus scenes, or know anything else about her. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

40 or 50 times..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

One more for good measure...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

She keeps telling them she does not want to do this.  Why do they all keep acting like she's not saying that. Get her copious ass in an ambulance and send her home.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, WonTon said:

She isn't losing anything, except the diet. Even by email.

Oh, yeah. There's not gonna be any weight loss tonight. Sandy's gonna be shoveling food onto Cindy's plates just as fast as the other caretaker.

So.......if her friend is in control now send to me that she will feed her only what she needs to eat and no more.  Shouldn't the fat just melt off her?  Hmm what will the end game here be.  I'm thinking she's gonna want to go back home with her old caregivers/feeders.   Wanna bet?   

• Love 6
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

I think she's 4 feet tall, and wide.

I once met a man who was literally wider around than he was tall (he was right around 5 feet)... the guy was an amazing chef.  Maybe he still is, though he probably retired given it was 14 years ago and he was already well over 50 back then, retired from his restaurant job and just cooking for the hospital...  

• Love 5
Just now, WonTon said:

Does anyone remember that horrible Jaws 3D movie that was set at Sea World? The dolphins in it were named Cindy and Sandy. God, I'm old.

HAHA! I saw that in the movie theater when I was in high school. I actually remember it being good -- and when Dennis Quaid was super hot.

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh, yeah. There's not gonna be any weight loss tonight. Sandy's gonna be shoveling food onto Cindy's plates just as fast as the other caretaker.

"But....see, she gets angry if I don't bring her what she wants!" wails Sandy

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, WonTon said:

Does anyone remember that horrible Jaws 3D movie that was set at Sea World? The dolphins in it were named Cindy and Sandy. God, I'm old.

With Dennis Quaid and Bess Armstrong? (Not looking at IMDB — channeling my lazy inner Cindy.)

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

Hahahaha! “Everything you do like this burns some calories, and you need to burn a LOT of calories...”

Oh, Dr Now, we love you.

The leg marching was the most lackluster exercise I'd ever seen. 

She kind of looks like a very big lady bug. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Our winner is <drum roll> @Twopper with a guess of 614 lbs.  Yes, our other wonderful Pounders were thrown off my Cindy's wailing and huffing which led them to believe that she was much larger.  Johnny, tell them what they've won!

@Twopper You have one:

• An entire wardrobe of the finest sheets
  • A truckload of pee pads for when you're in no mood to get out of your recliner and you really have to go
  • A friend chicken meal for one that includes 4 biscuits and at least eight pieces of fried chicken
  • The only hunky fireman calendar that features photos of them looking like they are one second away from leaving you stranded at the side of the road
  • And, as always, the respect of your fellow Pounders!
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6