Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Chapter Eleven - The Heiress

• Start Topic

Bo-Katan!  Ahsoka name drop!

Dude, that was incredible.

Sasha Banks didn't do much in this episode, but that's cool, she should do more later on in the season.  Why get Sasha Banks and barely have her fight if it's only one episode?  Looking forward to that group returning.

• Love 5

Huh.  That was probably my least favorite episode of the season so far.  I liked it but didn't love it.  I thought the dialogue was kind of clunky throughout.  I am assuming this is an episode the hard core Star Wars fans will be giddy over. But I have barely any idea who any of these Mandalorians are who we were introduced to, and no emotional connection with any of these people.

I don't like how eager Mando is to dump the child off on this Jedi and how callously he tore the crying baby away from the Frog family at the end.

I was so anxious when the child almost died at the beginning. I know they wouldn't really kill him but it was still upsetting.

Hello, Titus Welliver. Good bye Titus Welliver.

It was interesting to see Mando - who is so fanatic about not not taking his helmet off - encountering Mandalorians that don't follow the same creed.  I really wanted to see his face reacting to this which had to be mind boggling for him.

The poor Razor Crest is turning into a scrap heap.

Considering how much I loved Bryce Dallas Howard's episode last season I was underwhelmed by her turn this time.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, magdalene said:

I am assuming this is an episode the hard core Star Wars fans will be giddy over. But I have barely any idea who any of these Mandalorians are who we were introduced to, and no emotional connection with any of these people.

The Mandalorians that saved foundling Din became the Death Watch...they became followers of Darth Maul and mortal enemies of Bo-Katan and her clans. The Death Watch was defeated with help from Ahsoka and Kenobi.

Edited by paigow
  • Useful 11
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Jediknight said:

Bo-Katan!  Ahsoka name drop!

Dude, that was incredible.

Sasha Banks didn't do much in this episode, but that's cool, she should do more later on in the season.  Why get Sasha Banks and barely have her fight if it's only one episode?  Looking forward to that group returning.

Oh, I think she'll be back. Her group is looking for the darksabre, currently in possession of Mando's nemesis.

Been a while since I watched BSG, but I don't remember Katee Sackhoff being that broad with her acting. Was she told to go that big? Not quite ham, but approaching ham.

Here's a fun little shoutout to western movies. When Mando looks at Sasha Banks, Koska Reeves, the first time, he kind of turns his head a little too far. Like he's looking at an angle, rather than straight on. Clint Eastwood does that in the Dollars trilogy. I recently watched them, so it's fresh in the brain.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

He finally found some Mandalorians. And they are actually from Mandalore. 

Bo Katan! And an Ahsoka name drop. I figured they'd hide her name until we saw her. Who was Sasha Banks playing? Was she supposed to be Sabine?

At least they finally mentioned the no taking the helmet off being part of Death Watch's thing. Since all the Mandos we've seen before took their helmets off. 

I think baby yoda wanted to eat the frog tadpole so Mando should take him away from them. I mean he ate a few of their eggs already. Baby yoda looking at chowder was so cute, he was like wtf is this, then it attacked him. Mando should know by know that the child is a carnivore. He needs to feed him meat. 

I know for those who haven't watched the Clone wars none of these people mean anything, but they are great characters. And I'd recommend the Clone Wars, its another great Star Wars show where we learn a lot more about the Mandalorians and the Jedi. 

• Love 16

I spent that entire episode squealing. Mandalorians! Bo Katan! The blue armor, the owl helmet. I loved it all. I totally get if people haven’t watched Clone Wars or Rebels you don’t have that attachment but dang, my heart was on fire. Bo Katan also apparently does not age 😂

I loved that Din was faced with Mandos not of his clan. I can’t wait to see more of his upbringing compared to what we already know about Mandalore. I feel like we’re setting the stage for the last episodes, if not also next season. Is Din going to end up helping Bo Katan take back Mandalore? I’m guessing the end of this season will be getting back the Dark Sabre. I am pumped. 

Ahsoka Tano. Are we really going to see you? 

I now 100% doubt Sasha Banks is Sabine. Her armor was all blue. Her hair wasn’t colorful. She’s a different Mando-which I LOVE. Get it girl-I hope she’s gets a name.

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, SnoGirl said:

I now 100% doubt Sasha Banks is Sabine. Her armor was all blue. Her hair wasn’t colorful. She’s a different Mando-which I LOVE. Get it girl-I hope she’s gets a name.

Is Sasha Banks the second female Mandalorian here?  She had a name.  Ko Reeves, or something like that.  It's in the closed captioning.  I'll check...

EDIT:  Her name is Koska Reeves.  

Edited by FnkyChkn34
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Anduin said:

Wookieepedia says that Sasha Banks is Koska Reeves. And the man is named Axe Wolves. Yes, I know. That's Star Wars for you.

his younger sibling is Hatchet  Coyote. 

This episode: mmm that's good fan service.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I loved this episode.  Never watched Clone Wars but know bits and pieces about it.

I love that Mando is usually the badass and here he took backseat to even bigger badass Mandalorians.

The only thing I didn't like was Mando calling Baby a pet.  I wish he would have said No, you don't need a pet.

I loved Bab's kicking and protest being taken away from his new friend.

• Love 10

Does Mando understand the Baby's gibberish talk?  Or does he just guess?

I liked that Baby finally understood what the eggs were for and that he made friends with the tadpole rather than trying to eat it.  It just took him an extra episode, but he learned!

• Love 13

Yes, I really didn't like that Mando called Baby Yoda a pet.

I also don't like that they have taken away the child's Force powers this season. Inconsistent from the first season.

Still no sign of Greef and Cara.

Instead it looks like next is this Asoka woman. Another character that means nothing to me. Meh.

• Love 2

So, I wonder if this episode is to set up Mando to come around to the other Mandalorian way of thinking and start taking his helmet off. I would be fine with that.  

I may have screamed when they batted Baby into the sea monster pool. I knew he would be okay in the end, but they still manage to shock me and keep me in suspense. Well done. 

Edited by Claire85
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Does Mando understand the Baby's gibberish talk?  Or does he just guess?

I liked that Baby finally understood what the eggs were for and that he made friends with the tadpole rather than trying to eat it.  It just took him an extra episode, but he learned!

I agree,, I thought the same thing. He seemed genuinely excited when it hatched and then he was petting it in it's little pool. I don’t think he was about to pop it into his mouth. Not when he's found out about octopus now.

He seemed quite happy Dad squished him a traveling snack.

• Love 9

Looks like Baby Yoda learned his lesson about eating eggs, he was so sweet with the baby fish! Mando giving him a little "be good, mind your manners for the nice people, and don't do the thing we talked about!" speech was so cute and dad-ish. 

I am glad that we got to meet some other Mandalorians and they explained more about why Din and his fellow Mandalorians he hangs with are different than other Mandalorians we have seen in Star Wars, who don't have any issue taking their helmets off when they aren't in battle. So Din was basucally raised in a more extreme Mandalorian offshoot, which does certainly explain a lot. I wonder if this will lead to him finally starting to take his get his helmet off, especially if he ends up spending more time with other more mainstream Mandalorians? I don't need for him to remove it, it might actually be kind of weird at this point, but I would certainly not be unhappy seeing more of Pedro's pretty face...

It was really cool getting even more into Star Wars lore, its been awhile since I watched Clone Wars so getting some follow up from that with Bo-Katan (still played by Katee Sackhoff in live action!) and the Mandalorians was really cool to see. I think they generally do a good job with stuff like that, giving the more hard core fans a lot of cool shout outs and follow ups to stuff that has happened in the expanded universe, but it isn't a total continuity lock out for more casual fans who just watch this show and probably the movies. Even if I didn't know anything about Clone Wars, I feel like I could follow all of this pretty easily, but because I am familiar, its just an extra level of fun. Plus, I am excited to see where this thread with the rest of the Mandalorians trying to take back Mandalore back, even if its just in the background. 

We have forward motion! Now Din knows where a Jedi is and is on his way to drop Baby Yoda off with him, which I am totally sure will be a nice easy trip and drop off with no complications whatsoever and he will separate with his favorite baby with no emotional issues. Totally. 

I didn't trust those squid fishermen for a second, but I still gasped when they punted Baby Yoda into their sea monsters mouth. Even knowing he would be fine, I was pretty freaked out. That is my level of investment in that adorable ass puppet alien.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 16

Between Titus Welliver here and both Timothy Olyphant and W. Earl Brown in the first episode, I'm starting to think that Favreau and Filoni's plan this season is to try and get every former Deadwood cast member to show up at some point.  I'm all for it, personally!

I'm glad that I finally watched Clone Wars early this year (along with Rebels), so that the reveal of a live action Bo-Katan (still being played by Katee Sackhoff!) would be as awesome as it was.  Even then though, I think they did a solid job at making her and her group's introduction work well enough for newbies.  Basically, they are a different faction of Mandalorians and Bo-Katan is possibly their rightful heir, but needs the Dark Saber to make it work (which, of course, is currently in the hands of Moff Gideon!)  Also, it sounds like Mando's faction is actually more religious and maybe even fanatical compared to others, which might make things more complicated I suspect.  I do wonder if their casual approach to wearing helmets is a set-up for Mando to maybe be more lax on that front and allow Pedro Pascal more face time with the camera.

Liked visiting a water planet (compared to the sand ones), and seeing more of the amphibious-like species that we've only gotten glimpses of in the films (or have been memed to death like Admiral Ackbar!)

I'm not sure if Baby Yoda wanted a new friend with that baby frog or just a nice snack...

Bryce Dallas Howard turned in more solid work behind the camera.  I have notice that they seem to give her the episodes that tend to be lighter on story, but have plenty of action.  I'm sure this is great experience for her and I hope her director career continues to take off.

Giancarlo Espositio is definitely bringing in that Gus Fring energy whenever he pops up!

An Ahsoka name-drop?!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Claire85 said:

So, I wonder if this episode is to set up Mando to come around to the other Mandalorian way of thinking and start taking his helmet off. I would be fine with that.  

I may have screamed when they batted Baby into the sea monster pool. I knew he would be okay in the end, but they still manage to shock me and keep me in suspense. Well done. 

Yes to both of these points.  I genuinely gasped when he punted the little pod!  But then when Mando stopped it, I thought that would be the end and he'd be ok... nope!  At least we know those little pods are sturdy and watertight.  

1 hour ago, tennisgurl said:

Looks like Baby Yoda learned his lesson about eating eggs, he was so sweet with the baby fish! Mando giving him a little "be good, mind your manners for the nice people, and don't do the thing we talked about!" speech was so cute and dad-ish. 

We have forward motion! Now Din knows where a Jedi is and is on his way to drop Baby Yoda off with him, which I am totally sure will be a nice easy trip and drop off with no complications whatsoever and he will separate with his favorite baby with no emotional issues. Totally. 

I didn't trust those squid fishermen for a second, but I still gasped when they punted Baby Yoda into their sea monsters mouth. Even knowing he would be fine, I was pretty freaked out. That is my level of investment in that adorable ass puppet alien.  

His speech was cute!  But Frog Lady also knew by then to watch him, so I honestly figured it would work out.  I didn't think he'd actually make a new friend, but I'm glad he did!

He won't be able to leave Baby, and neither will I. 😉

No, I didn't trust them either!  Din must not have picked up on the fact that the guy at the tavern chuckled when he said he'd help them.  I knew something was up, but I didn't know what.

Also, new question - how can Mandalorians swim?  Doesn't their armor just drag them straight down?  It has to be so heavy... 

EDIT:  Second question:  Did Mr. Frog only fertilize one egg?  Does he only work on one egg at a time?  Or were the others not viable?  Maybe it was the only one that was already grown in the 12 hours or so that Mando had last seen them.

Edited by FnkyChkn34
  • Love 8

Bosch! Starbuck! Fring!

Just a general note that it's SO great to watch Star Wars stories without the insane pressure of the movies. I absolutely love seeing all the different worlds without wondering who Rey is supposed (or not supposed) to be descended from or whether Young Han's hair looks like you-know-whose.

Edited by Penman61
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, Anduin said:

Oh, I think she'll be back. Her group is looking for the darksabre, currently in possession of Mando's nemesis.

Been a while since I watched BSG, but I don't remember Katee Sackhoff being that broad with her acting. Was she told to go that big? Not quite ham, but approaching ham.

Here's a fun little shoutout to western movies. When Mando looks at Sasha Banks, Koska Reeves, the first time, he kind of turns his head a little too far. Like he's looking at an angle, rather than straight on. Clint Eastwood does that in the Dollars trilogy. I recently watched them, so it's fresh in the brain.

You might want to go back and watch BSG then. She wasn't even really that broad here IMO. But, starbuck was anything but subdued most of the time.

• Love 3

I haven't read the board.  I haven't finished watching the episode.  I just had to stop watching and come here to scream BO-KATAN!!!  And not JUST Bo-Katan but KATEE SACKHOFF AS BO-KATAN!!!

I am SO PSYCHED!!!

Okay, I'm back after having seen it all (still haven't read the board), just to squee at the fact that now Mando is off looking for ASOKA TANO!!!  I am SO excited.  One of my first Pandemic lock-down projects was a complete re-watch of all eleven Star Wars movies (the three trilogies plus Rogue One and Solo) plus my first ride through the two animated series, Clone Wars and Rebels. What fun to see those animated shows (which were GREAT) reprised in live action via The Mandalorian.

That being said -- I am a bit confused as to how Bo-Katan & Co. managed to turn up at just the right moment to save the day.  Twice.  Whatever, I'm still chortling with glee.  

And isn't it interesting to see Mando's reaction to those "Mandalorians" removing their helmets?  And isn't it interesting to realize that they think Mando is a kind of religious zealot (which, I suppose he is.)

Edited by WatchrTina
  • Love 8

I was terrified when Din left the Child with the Frog couple.  After last week, I was sure we were going to find him eating tadpoles! 😳 Whew!  It didn’t happen - so relieved! 😂

That thing at the end - was that a stowaway from last week or something they picked up from their dip in the water? I couldn’t tell.  

7 hours ago, Claire85 said:

I did the same thing! 😄  I mean, I know obviously he’d be rescued somehow, but still! I felt like that guy was acting suspicious but I didn’t see that coming! But how did that other Mandalorian rescue the child if Din couldn’t? 

As for the rest of it, it was interesting as far as Mandalorian history/culture, but I didn’t realize until I came here that the red-haired woman was a character from the animated shows.  I kind of thought she was lying to Din and was going to end up betraying him.  I think I have some catching up to do.  Oh no.  How terrible. 😂

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

That thing at the end - was that a stowaway from last week or something they picked up from their dip in the water?

That was a water critter they picked up from their dip in the ocean (not a spider from the planet of Aragog-Meets-Shelob).  But apparently The Baby found it just as tasty as an infant spider.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

If Bo or Din were better recappers of their life stories, one of them would have said: "...motherfucking Moff Gideon almost killed me" and advanced the plot...

4 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

EDIT:  Second question:  Did Mr. Frog only fertilize one egg?  Does he only work on one egg at a time?  Or were the others not viable?  Maybe it was the only one that was already grown in the 12 hours or so that Mando had last seen them.

A good bet they all hatched, Disney cut back on CGI budget....

Edited by paigow
  • Love 3

Woohoo! Mandalorians everywhere and, not just any old Mandalorian but, Bo-Katan! Plus a callback to the Dark Saber from last season and Clone Wars/Rebels).

6 hours ago, WatchrTina said:

That being said -- I am a bit confused as to how Bo-Katan & Co. managed to turn up at just the right moment to save the day.  Twice.  

Spoiler

Maybe Rosario Dawson told them?

I was so worried when Mando left Baby Yoda with Frog Lady and eggs. Quite happy to see they taught him about not eating their babies.

I know people are wondering why Baby Yoda isn't using his powers and obvious answer is budget but, looking in show has he ever used his powers for self preservation? I only remember him using it to save others Mando and Greef Karga.

Edited by saoirse
spoiler tag added
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Starfish35 said:

As for the rest of it, it was interesting as far as Mandalorian history/culture, but I didn’t realize until I came here that the red-haired woman was a character from the animated shows.  I kind of thought she was lying to Din and was going to end up betraying him.  I think I have some catching up to do.  Oh no.  How terrible. 😂

Bo Katan and Ahsoka Tano are from The Clone Wars and Rebels, which are both great shows and give a lot of history on the Mandalorians and the Jedi and actually makes Anakin an interesting character. Lol 

For baby Yoda not using his powers, he's also a baby. He's not going to think logically. The time he should've used them he was mostly with creatures dropping on him, he may have just been too frightened to use his powers at those times. He may know he has powers but doesn't have complete control over. That's why Mando is looking for Jedi. They can teach him. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, WatchrTina said:

That being said -- I am a bit confused as to how Bo-Katan & Co. managed to turn up at just the right moment to save the day.  Twice.  Whatever, I'm still chortling with glee.  

Sasha Banks’s character was the hooded figure who watching Mando and Baby arrive. She was probably following them from that point. Which was very reminiscent of the last season of Clone Wars. 

Did anyone else think when Mando and Bo-Katan were talking in the cargo hold about taking the ship and Mando said "You altered the terms of the deall" that Bo-Katan would come back with "Pray I do not alter it further."   Just me then?

MandoChicks.   

I think Mando is going to learn everyone doesn't think like he does and he may have to do some re-assessing of his life.  

He doesn't have to understand Baby Yoda's burbling, he can tell just by his expression.    "We'll get you something to eat."   Then when they do and the poor thing is being face hugged "Don't play with your food."

Frog Lady and Frog Gentleman got buuuuusaaaaay.    I loved when Mando dropped the Baby off, Frog Lady was all "of course, of course I will watch a child."   So motherly even after the Baby ate a few eggs.   But once he had they were little living beings, he behaved.   Even made new friends.   

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, Dani said:

Sasha Banks’s character was the hooded figure who watching Mando and Baby arrive. She was probably following them from that point. Which was very reminiscent of the last season of Clone Wars

Is that who it was? 

11 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Pray I do not alter it further."   Just me then?

Not just you.

I just learned that Katee Sackoff voiced Bo-Katan in the animated shows, that's cool.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Did anyone else think when Mando and Bo-Katan were talking in the cargo hold about taking the ship and Mando said "You altered the terms of the deall" that Bo-Katan would come back with "Pray I do not alter it further."   Just me then?

Nope, I was right there with you.  "History does not repeat itself, but it rhymes."

Edited by WatchrTina
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

Nope, not just you 😉

Katee frakkin Sackhoff! I haven’t yet seen the Clone Wars or Rebels, so I didn’t know that she had already played Bo-Katan. What a great surprise to see her. Now I’ll definitely have to watch those series.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:
Spoiler

Maybe Rosario Dawson told them

Spoiler

I feel like I’m missing something; what is Rosario Dawson’s relationship to this show?

Edited by saoirse
spoiler tag added
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Michichick said:
Spoiler

I feel like I’m missing something; what is Rosario Dawson’s relationship to this show?

Spoiler

Rosario is rumored to be playing Ahsoka Tano.

Someone realized the Razor Crest falling is almost shot for shot match for Apollo 13 and their reentry scene. Like father like daughter. Here’s the tweet with a side-by-side view of the two.

Edited by saoirse
spoiler tag added
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

I enjoyed this episode a lot more than last week's episode.

I loved that Mando thought he was doing a great job piloting and got dunked anyway. Apparently water is his weakness as we see later on when he's helpless as a kitten in a toilet bowl after the Mon Calamari get revenge for all those "it's a trap" jokes.

That crane with the AT legs was cool. I don't think it would be very practical (high center of gravity and it's not anchored to anything) but it sure looked neat.

How did that creature get into the cockpit at the end? It didn't look like they were taking on water in the cockpit. Although extra credit if it was from the dock getting flooded when the Imperial ship hit the gas.

Why don't any of the other Mandalorians carry grenades? Hallway fights are short and brutal if you bring enough grenades. Same goes for the Imperials who are carting literal tons of weapons around.

It's hilarious that Mando is a fundie Mandalorian. All the others whip their helmets off like it never even occurred to them to care. Although I guess they included that clip in the previouslies of his clan interrogating him about whether or not his helmet always stays on to show that if he does get casual about it there will be trouble. At some point it's bound to get knocked off in a fight and/or stolen and he'll have to go around bare-faced for at least some time while recovering it. Cue the Mando Fundie Police showing up to give him a hard time. "This is the way... it says so right here in the Mando Fundie Rules, section 17, subsection a: a loyal Mando shall not take off the helmet when knocking boots, showering, shaving, getting a haircut, going to social functions, swimming, eating, sleeping, etc. Failure to comply shall result in exile to the icy planet of the nasty-ass cave spiders."

"We've got them trapped in dock control!" followed by a bunch of Imperials getting flushed was comedy gold. Extra points for no Wilhelm screams despite various people taking involuntary flying leaps.

I wonder if Mando referring to Baby Yoda as a pet was his attempt to emotionally distance himself considering he thinks he's near the end of his mission.

• Love 13

Hmm, I only watched Rebels but not Clone Wars so my only reaction to  Katee Sackhoff was relief to see her having escaped from the hellhole called Another Life (appartenly not quite - there's a second season in production wtf?!?). I do appreciate that the show is working for both groups: those versed in SW-lore and those who just want to enjoy Mando and the Child's adventures. It works on both levels and that's quite an impressive feat.

I loved that the dock worker was wearing an Aran sweater. Knitters have few occasions to get excited about costuming in Sci Fi - but it was a nice touch adding to the naval mood of the scene and set.

I was relieved when Mando took the Child away from the tadpole because I still don't trust him (or Favreau) but he was cute playing with his little new-found friend/food.

Mando seems to be slowly drawn into a bigger narrative and I'm all here for it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Just a reminder - future casting possibilities/rumors are off topic in episode topics. Please stick to the episode and events that pre-date the episode in the Star Wars universe. Posts have been edited to add spoiler tags, but future posts may result in removal or other sanctions. Thank you!

I keep seeing Mando being accused of calling baby yoda a pet but I didn't hear that at all. I've even watched to reaction videos to the episode and still haven't heard it. I heard the guy that wanted to kill Mando call him a pet. Not saying you guys are wrong but I didn't hear it and if it he did say it, it might just be in relation to what was said to him or the situation. I've never heard or seen him ever treat baby yoda as any different than a child.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Racj82 said:

I keep seeing Mando being accused of calling baby yoda a pet but I didn't hear that at all. I've even watched to reaction videos to the episode and still haven't heard it. I heard the guy that wanted to kill Mando call him a pet. Not saying you guys are wrong but I didn't hear it and if it he did say it, it might just be in relation to what was said to him or the situation. I've never heard or seen him ever treat baby yoda as any different than a child.

When Mando and the baby were leaving the frog family's place, and Baby Yoda was making a fuss because he wanted to play with the baby frog some more or take it with them, Mando said "I have enough pets". People took that to mean that he's referring to Baby Yoda as his pet. I do think it was an odd choice of words. "We don't need a pet, I already have my hands full" would have been a better choice IMO. Although even that brings us back to the whole egg eating dilemma (sentient being versus something else?), because the baby frog techincally would not have been a pet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

In other news, I remembered something I found amusing. Katee Sackhoff's biggest role was on BSG, right? The original BSG was a little too inspired by Star Wars, and got sued for it. Funny how these things come around.

Other connections: Sam Witwer, voice of Darth Maul and several other characters was on BSG for 11 episodes. RDM himself worked on the Underworld show, before it was cancelled. I've wondered for a while if his toasters were inspired by the prequel battledroids, in a kind of 'what not to do' way.

In the Legends continuity, Admiral Daala was given the first name Natasi. That was the name given to Six in the miniseries novelisation. My bet, that came from Karen Traviss. When she wrote SW novels, she always focussed on the military over the mystical.

There are probably a few more connections, if anyone cares enough to go digging.

• Love 1

I took Mando’s comment about not needing another pet as him making a joke of sorts to himself and kind of teasing the Child (even though I’m not sure the Child would get it, either way). I definitely don’t think it indicates that he sees the Child as a pet.

I always like seeing Katee Sackoff and now knowing she voiced the character in other shows makes it even more fun. 

I was disappointed that the episode was a shorter one.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, MissLucas said:

Hmm, I only watched Rebels but not Clone Wars so my only reaction to  Katee Sackhoff was relief to see her having escaped from the hellhole called Another Life

Bo-Katan was in Rebels. The episodes where they go to Mandalore and Sabine saves her dad.  Sabine gave the Dark Saber to Bo-Katan

6 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Bo-Katan was in Rebels. The episodes where they go to Mandalore and Sabine saves her dad.  Sabine gave the Dark Saber to Bo-Katan

Yes, but my poor brain only remembered Sabine and her artwork 🤣