Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

Kevin (I'm shocked by his enduring popularity--I don't even remember that he was on the show for that long.)

Yeah, I never really cared for him.  But he's just kinda there ... I'll get around to voting for him eventually, after people who offend me more are gone.

• Love 1

It was a dark and stormy night, the moon would be full soon. He couldn't shake the feeling someone was following him. He had kept his secret well for so long, he entered the catacombs where he would be free to roam without being caught. Little did he know he was being followed, or stalked was more like it, the hunter knew this was the one he had been searching for. Unbeknownest to both Nikolas was also in the catacombs still searching for Spencer. The full moon reached it's apex as Morgan transformed into a werewolf. Nikolas rounded the corner and came face to face with the beast. Nikolas was killed by the werewolf right before the hunter reached them and shot Morgan with a silver bullet through the heart killing him dead.

(*sniff*, ya'll made me kill Nikolas. Takes out Det Speical Kitty and pets him)

Vote for your next 2:

Alexis

Anna

Dante

Jordan

Julian

Kevin

Lucas

Mac

Maxie

Monica

Ned

Patrick

Ric

Tracy

I vote:

Patrick

Ric

• Love 1

Patrick - I was gonna grudgingly keep him alive just to maintain the doctor balance on GH ... But I do hate him at this point and consensus seems to be against him today. Please make it good and painful, Cattitude! :)

Ric - he'll always be a panic-room-hostage-holding freak to me!

• Love 1