Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E13: Eviction #4, Head of Household #5

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

Christ Kaysar has never been hotter in every way.  I am bereft.

I can’t believe I sat through 60 minutes of this dreck and not ONCE did Ian fly off that hammock.

And Christmas wins by doing nothing at all.  Perfect.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Even while "burning down the house", Kaysar was elegant and charming to the end.  Dani needs to find a dictionary because I don't think she understands what taste and class mean.   Do you think Danielle Reyes, Dan G, Derrick or Dr. Will would have reacted with the obvious anger displayed by Cody, Dani and Nicole?  Followed up by their knock-out picks, they might as well have screamed "Kaysar was right!!"  These are not All-Stars.  I appreciated the respect Ian showed to Kaysar in the diary room. 

Despite the fact that I think he overestimates his win, I think I will have to join Team Ian this season. (Which probably means he will be out next week.)

• Love 15

Kaysar went out in a blaze of glory. During his speech I was laughing out loud. Awesome. Some of the facial expressions were hilarious. 

When the comp was down to Christmas and Da'Vonne I could barely watch because I wanted D to win SO BADLY. 😕

Still I'm really looking forward to seeing the aftermath of Kaysar's exit speech. That should be fun. 

Could Dani and Nicole have looked any more icy when Kaysar hugged them? I'm surprised he didn't leave with frostbite. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Dani is such a beyotch ! Kaysar didn't do anything different than what she's done, except he told everything out loud whereas Dani sneaks around & drops 'seeds' of info about people. It's too bad that Kaysar blowing up people's games probably won't even accomplish anything. If the same core group of people keep winning HOH, nothing will change.

When it got down to Christmas & Day, I made a million dollar bet with the invisible man sitting next to that Christmas would win. And of course she did. Now if I could only collect my winnings !

• Love 7

Oh, great...another PUPPET for HOH doing the bidding of Enzo who is doing the bidding for Cody. At least with Day we might...might have gotten something interesting to happen but no.

Ian buys a clue but its too little too late. Loved that Kaysar knew Ian was trying to manipulate him into blowing up the house. When Kaysar is good he's good...when he's bad he's bad (He never EVER should have let go of that key!)

Janelle was right to be worried that Kaysar would tell Memphis everything and Kaysar was pretty stunned to find that out. Man what an awkward hug that was with Nicole. For one shining moment I thought he was going to pull a Cody of Cody/Jess and march out the door without the fake hugs.

What the hell was up with the houseguests being Mask Nazi's when Kaysar was trying to leave? That was over the top.

Bless Kaysar for being and avatar for the audience and admitting the season is boring because everyone gets along and nobody will make any  truly big moves.

Bay...whoa...a few episodes ago when she was talking about in school being a fantasy for the white boys I thought maybe she was overselling herself but if she was routinely dolled up like tonight I can see it now. It was nice to see her actually starting to play the game tonight too.

Wonder if there was any significance to Day and Bay in yellow dresses tonight.

Thumbs up to Julie for giving Kevin the bums rush when he was about to start his usual  hemming and hawing with an agonized face during the HOH comp and she forced him to pick players.

Thumbs down for her "game changing basement" and the special powers. Too late to save Jaysar and what good will special powers be when everyone is in the same alliance and will be afraid to actually use them because *gasp*  they might rock the boat in kumbaya land.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 10

Something about throwing powers before swine popped into my head. Once again BB you are a few weeks too late a dollar short as well.

These "powers" will either not be used and/or won't make a damned bit of difference in the game. They certainly won't put out this dumpster fire of a season.

• Love 9

Not an Enzo fan, but I did like him saying he needs to take a weed whacker to Dani's game. I love that they are all on to her. They won't do anything about it, but they might roll their eyes and talk shit behind her back.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

Could Dani and Nicole have looked any more icy when Kaysar hugged them? I'm surprised he didn't leave with frostbite. 

Both of Kaysar’s Dani and Nicole hugs looked like he was squeezing an empty tube of toothpaste.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Cotypubby said:

Kaysar: “This game has been boring so far.”

Watching them is even more boring!

I am sick of this season. They voted out a man with decency and integrity and I just know Memphis will be sitting with either Cody or Enzo at the end. I am going to root for Ian and Davonne and even David. I just do not want to be angry on finale night.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Davonne looked great in that dress.

Well with her losing that challenge to Christmas, I fear that might have been the final nail in the coffin of the season.  Interesting that Day kept Tyler to the end, I wonder why.  I think if Tyler were smart he should use "the other side" while he still has a chance to do so.  Because I don't think Cody wants Tyler anywhere near the end.  Could be wrong about that though.

Now that Kaysar is gone I guess my next favorite would be Day, followed by Tyler, and then Ian of all people.  Such a strange season when I want to see Ian do good.  Imagine if Ian was the Sandra/Tony of Big Brother?  The world would not be able to take his ego then.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

And the season grinds on in its slow, joyless, plod to the end. Something about this point in the game just feels utterly depressing and dead. Big Brother is supposed to be fun and good!!! Instead I'm watching the clock run down, looking forward to effing Love Island. Love Island, y'all! (At least the deep disappointment I feel with this season I once highly anticipated will put me in the properly pessimistic state of mind for the inevitable horror of the worst timeline for early November. Fuck 2020 right to hell.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Dewey Decimate said:

And the season grinds on in its slow, joyless, plod to the end. Something about this point in the game just feels utterly depressing and dead. Big Brother is supposed to be fun and good!!! Instead I'm watching the clock run down, looking forward to effing Love Island. Love Island, y'all! (At least the deep disappointment I feel with this season I once highly anticipated will put me in the properly pessimistic state of mind for the inevitable horror of the worst timeline for early November. Fuck 2020 right to hell.)

Love Island!?!?!?
@Dewey Decimate - step away from the TV remote, now.

31 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

3A437B10-DD74-4305-8DB5-179E6F1C6789.jpeg

Last time I saw an expression like that on my wife’s face was when she came back into the house after walking the dogs, but forgot to check her shoes first.

• LOL 10
37 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Love Island!?!?!?

Last time I saw an expression like that on my wife’s face was when she came back into the house after walking the dogs, but forgot to check her shoes first.

Hey, if Love Island is good enough for Janelle, it's good enough for me! (And speak of the devil, the icing on the stinkface cake in that pic is Janelle's memory wall image beatifically beaming over Ratcole like some stained glass saint.)

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

I finished watching the episode an hour ago and I'm still mad for Day losing the HoH and f#$%ing Christmas just being thrown the HoH into her laps. I'm considering stopping watching this season. I can't see Cody go to the end and win so easily just like that. The gloat on his face will be unbearable.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, himela said:

I'm considering stopping watching this season. I can't see Cody go to the end and win so easily just like that. The gloat on his face will be unbearable.

That is how I have been feeling as well.  For the same reason.

• Love 1
Just now, BK1978 said:

That is how I have been feeling as well.  For the same reason.

I mean, the only thing Cody did was win the first HoH. After that he has just had a million alliances even he has lost count of and he is walking smoothly to an easy win. I don't mind a good player who does things winning in the end, but Cody has done nothing at all. He is just a bro who happened to win the first HoH. Has he had more strategy after that?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, himela said:

I mean, the only thing Cody did was win the first HoH. After that he has just had a million alliances even he has lost count of and he is walking smoothly to an easy win. I don't mind a good player who does things winning in the end, but Cody has done nothing at all. He is just a bro who happened to win the first HoH. Has he had more strategy after that?

Do you watch the feeds or read the feeds thread?  The reason why I ask is there is a rumor about his game and I am not sure I am allowed to talk about it in this thread but it has been discussed in the feeds thread. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Do you watch the feeds or read the feeds thread?  The reason why I ask is there is a rumor about his game and I am not sure I am allowed to talk about it in this thread but it has been discussed in the feeds thread. 

I listen to Taran's live feeds updates. I think I know what you mean.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, himela said:

I finished watching the episode an hour ago and I'm still mad for Day losing the HoH and f#$%ing Christmas just being thrown the HoH into her laps.

To be objectively fair - if you look closely at the vid of the final matchup, two things become immediately clear:

1. Day barely beat Rosh Hoshanah to the button - the difference was quite literally a fraction of a second.
  2. Unlike Day, Passover actually hit the correct (More) button.

...so Chanukah was going to win either way; if Day had taken even one extra tick of the clock to more accurately answer, she’d have been beat to the buzzer.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Cody forgave Kaysar (at least out loud) the minute Kaysar picked up his bag and Daniele and Nicole are going to bitch about this for WEEKS and that is the only point I can give Cody.

I know Bayleigh never asked me, but when she wears her hair in curls is when she looks her best IMO. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

These "powers" will either not be used and/or won't make a damned bit of difference in the game. They certainly won't put out this dumpster fire of a season.

If the powers help anyone, I predict it will be Cody/ Nicole/ Tyler/ Enzo. Because of course.

Just hand Cody the check already, and let’s get on with the Amazing Race. Ok, CBS?

• Love 7

I’m both glad and sad Kaysar is gone from this game.  I’m glad he’s gone because now I can watch/follow fairly dispassionately.  (With the occasional rage fit thrown in there).  I know there are some that found him arrogant and condescending but I found him to be a refreshing change of pace from most of the boot lickers in there.  There will be those that think BB wasn’t the place to express his views (there will be a lot of Laura Ingrams saying,
he should have just shut up and played) but I think you should use any platform you have to talk about the things you care about .

I will especially miss him because, as a Muslim, 15 years ago and still today he makes me proud.

• Love 21
6 hours ago, Nashville said:

Love Island!?!?!?

Perfect screen capture with the ghost of Janelle looming in the background. Sums up the whole dynamic between the three.

Edited by North of Eden
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

For some reason, I had completely forgotten this, but when I woke up this morning, I had a memory of Janelle saying "what up, Kaysar??" a lot during their original season. After that icy, accurate, smoking hot eviction speech, I'm saying "what up, Kaysar?" all day. Perfection. I hate that he's gone, for me, but I'm so glad he's gone, for him.

Dani, sucks when the game isn't rigged in your favor, via you vile Dad, huh? Sucks even harder to get correctly called out for being inappropriate, live, on national TV, huh? No one has ever accused Janelle & Kaysar of acting inappropriate in their relationship, & I genuinely think that they truly love each other. For him to call out Dani/Cody as being inappropriate to their respective partners was not only accurate, it was ice cold perfection.

Ugh, I was sending all of my love to Day at the end, she was so close to saving the season. So.Close. I love that sort of competition, because the pecking order is outed, & outed fast. Day looked furious during the competition. I wonder what we didn't see while I was staring at Kaysar, with tears in my eyes. 

For all of the ridiculousness of this game, it's so funny that Valentine's Day was sitting on the block at 7:30, & she was HOH at 7:55. Things change fast. 

• Love 7

I did like Cody confessing his alliance to Enzo, and Enzo in the DR being like, "Yeah, I'm in like three alliances--so?"

I'm not looking forward to the basement screwing things up on the off-chance that Christmas does make interesting noms.

Edited by springbarb
More thoughts
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

For him to call out Dani/Cody as being inappropriate to their respective partners was not only accurate, it was ice cold perfection.

I didn't think that's what he meant with love triangle (unless I've missed something huge). I think it just was said in a funny way, like both women want to be his number one.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, RoxiP said:

His wife is a lucky woman.

Right!! I look at him, then Tyler. Kaysar and his style is much more appealing than Tyler and his skinny pants and ugly hair.  Just some random observations. 😄

Edited by Cherry Cola
  • Love 7

Tyler really reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld when Seinfeld had that girlfriend that was ugly sometimes and attractive other times. And I know exactly what it is (at least for me): as soon as his hair goes back he becomes SO much better looking. I keep wondering what he'd look like if he cut his hair short. 

I did not watch Ian in previous seasons and only know from reading these threads that some people don't like him because he keeps claiming he crushed Dan when he won but really the only reason Dan didn't win was because he'd won previously, but since I never saw Dan's seasons either and really have no clue who he is, I can only base my opinions on what I am watching now which is, I like Ian. I think he's playing a smart game. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I liked what Kaysar tried to do, but I though his speech was awkward and ineffective (except to piss off Dani and Nicole). It wasn't very clear what he was trying to point out, and in fact he didn't have all the facts. What he should have said was "Everyone in this house thinks they are in an alliance with Cody, and they are. Think about that."

If I ever had any doubt (which I did not), this episode really drove home how insufferable Nicole and Dani are. Kaysar is "tasteless and disrespectful?" WTF? Since when in the hell does Kaysar have to be "respectful" of Dani's game? She and Nicole clearly took this personally. What difference does it actually make if Kaysar points out both of them are allied with Cody? For one thing, Kaysar is out the door. For another, everyone already knows that.

These people really have no idea how popular Kaysar and Janelle are with the fans. And if they didn't know it walking into that house, they're not going to find out walking out, either. They are delusional and caught up in their own hype.

I did like Cody confessing his alliance to Enzo, and Enzo in the DR being like, "Yeah, I'm in like three alliances--so?"

He's an idiot. Cody tells him he's in another alliance without him, and Enzo's response is "Whatever, you and Tyler are still my 1 and 2." Huh? Get a clue you moron. Your "Number 2" just confessed he has other plans that don't include you. 

And what the hell are they doing adding "new powers" to the game now? If it's something they have to compete for, they'll just go to Cody, Tyler, Memphis and Enzo like everything else has! It's not like they need additional help! The only way to save this dumpster fire is to have the audience vote on powers. And punishments. 2 weeks ago.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
50 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

If I ever had any doubt (which I did not), this episode really drove home how insufferable Nicole and Dani are. Kaysar is "tasteless and disrespectful?" WTF? Since when in the hell does Kaysar have to be "respectful" of Dani's game? She and Nicole clearly took this personally.

I think at issue was simply Kaysar’s quasi-awkward use of the term “love triangle “; Kaysar meant it strictly in a game sense, but both Dani and Nicole took it – or chose to cast it – as implying an inappropriate romantic/sexual relationship rather than a strategic one.  
Doing so allows both Dani and Nicole to once again scream “VICTIM HERE!!!” - their favorite pastime, btw - while simultaneously dragging Kaysar for “getting personal”.

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

I'm not Kaysar, but he's very methodical in his verbiage. He didn't say that they're a trio, or that they're working together, he said "love triangle". That can be innocent, but the fact that Dani immediately jumped on that as being nefarious would make me nervous, if I was Dom. People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing. Just sayin', she was super insulted, super fast. The other 2 weren't as insulted. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Coco88 said:

There will be those that think BB wasn’t the place to express his views (there will be a lot of Laura Ingrams saying,
he should have just shut up and played) but I think you should use any platform you have to talk about the things you care about .

I totally read this as Laura "Ingalls" --TWICE, I re-read to double check--and wondered what the hell "Little House on the Prairie" had to do with BB.  I think this season has finally fried my brain for good.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, himela said:

I didn't think that's what he meant with love triangle (unless I've missed something huge). I think it just was said in a funny way, like both women want to be his number one.

I agree that he didn't mean it romantically, but he had to have known it would be taken as such by some. If the shoe fits, Dani,....you know the rest.

For the past 2-3 episodes, I've noticed that she gives off a flirty vibe when speaking to Cody. I've even mentioned it to my family as we watch the show. So when Kaysar said love triangle, I was like "👏Yes👏own it, bitch!"

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, mojoween said:

I know Bayleigh never asked me, but when she wears her hair in curls is when she looks her best IMO. 

She's so pretty.

9 hours ago, Coco88 said:

I’m both glad and sad Kaysar is gone from this game.  I’m glad he’s gone because now I can watch/follow fairly dispassionately.  (With the occasional rage fit thrown in there).  I know there are some that found him arrogant and condescending but I found him to be a refreshing change of pace from most of the boot lickers in there.  There will be those that think BB wasn’t the place to express his views (there will be a lot of Laura Ingrams saying,

I will especially miss him because, as a Muslim, 15 years ago and still today he makes me proud.

This is so beautiful!

I had absolutely no idea what everyone was talking about re: Dani's "love triangle" so I'm glad somebody posted Kaysar's speech on YouTube.  To be honest, I'm still not sure what any of it means, but I'm a new watcher, so.  Whatever, Dani sucks.  

Why is Day so pissed?  Kaysar outed things that she didn't know about?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3

I have paid very little attention to this season.  I saw on Twitter that Dani and Cody have been flirting. Are there clips of this?  I haven't noticed it on the episodes, and I don't subscribe to the feeds.  They both looked a little guilty (and pissed) when Kaysar said that.  

When HOH came down to Day and Christmas, I really didn't get my hopes up much that Day would win.  2020 gives us nothing good, and this season of BB is no exception. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Kaysar definitely had strong suspicions about Memphis going with the main group in the past, but I looks like Christmas completely surprised him.   I thought his speech started off ok focusing on Nicole and Cody, but then it felt a bit more uncertain.

Of course it shouldn't be surprising that someone on the way out stirs things up, yet it doesn't happen much.  A unanimous vote again, maybe the hinky votes have become boring to people in the house now.

Did we really need the producers pushing the planting seeds script with two HGs in a row (Cody and then Tyler)?  Maybe it's for the casual audience who aren't concentrating.

Edited by amazingracefan