Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

16 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

Covid can damage your stamina for a very long time. The difference with Cassie was that she was 1. 5th year candidate so already mote value to the team, her recovery may have needed 2/3 weeks to be fully healed (Being Judys daughter also helped her) 

Brennan correcting Victoria all speculation and purely to put Victoria in a bad daylight due personal dislike towards her so everything will always be her fault basically 🙊😂

You are right that Cassie is not a good comparison because let's be honest there was no way they were going to cut Judy's daughter once she was in.

Brooke Sorenson is a better example where she injured herself at the start of or before training camp and they didn't release her even though she was still not off crutches by the squad photo. She was only going into her 2nd year yet she was given that grace. She wouldn't have been dancing for a while still after that and probably only able to do sit down appearances if that.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, BulaKitty said:

You are right that Cassie is not a good comparison because let's be honest there was no way they were going to cut Judy's daughter once she was in.

Brooke Sorenson is a better example where she injured herself at the start of or before training camp and they didn't release her even though she was still not off crutches by the squad photo. She was only going into her 2nd year yet she was given that grace. She wouldn't have been dancing for a while still after that and probably only able to do sit down appearances if that.

My guess with Brooke is that it happened during trainingcamp, so basically on the job itself so therefor wasn't cut

Danielle her injury happened outside the DCC job. She basically got cut but brought back to TC last minute without stealing someone elses spot

• Love 3
10 hours ago, SMP637 said:

Honestly, if I had as much vitriol and nastiness said about me online, I'd fight back too.

I've said some not so nice things, but had an exchange with him a couple times.  He was so nice to me, I'll never say anything negative about him again 🙂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Brennan always come off to me as very genuine and sincere, but I don’t think Kelli really wanted her on the team. Seems annoyed by her and I really think she only put her on bc fans adore her and she didn’t want the backlash especially after keeping frickin CHRISTINA. I personally thjnk she had a slower learning curve but when she did learn routine she was a solid performer, perfect figure, stayed out of trouble, mentored others, so yes! Keep her. But never thought Kelli liked her being there. Just my impression. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
8 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

That means Legacy cheerleader. Cassie and Meredith Oden are also in bold if you scroll further 😉

They actually say it before the squad lists get shown haha

Screenshot_20200919-144732_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for that. I missed it👍🏼

• Love 1

Anybody living in TX going to the game tomorrow?  Interested to know how they are going to manage dancing on the decks.  I know they used to in the past, but without a full stadium it just seems kind of odd to me.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Anybody living in TX going to the game tomorrow?  Interested to know how they are going to manage dancing on the decks.  I know they used to in the past, but without a full stadium it just seems kind of odd to me.

25 percent is the limit but I don’t think it will even be that full 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, ByTor said:

I've said some not so nice things, but had an exchange with him a couple times.  He was so nice to me, I'll never say anything negative about him again 🙂 

All I said was he had bad hair and he kisses Kelli's unprofessional a** and I am the one singled out. He never takes the sides of the DCCs. Whatever he does in his private life I have no interest in, I am criticizing his professional life...if he's going to put it out there expect to be scrutinized. 

• Love 12

If the decks they'll be dancing on are the ones that they used to dance on, did they put a railing or something?    The decks looked dangerous to me.    Since the decks are so close to the fans, then one grab, and a DCC could go too far back, and be over the edge.   Or one slip.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

If the decks they'll be dancing on are the ones that they used to dance on, did they put a railing or something?    The decks looked dangerous to me.   

I think they're the same decks and nothing has really changed since the LAST time they danced on those things.  From what we heard, the "official" reason they stopped dancing on the decks was because it was "too dangerous".  For who or what was never really said, but, at the time, it put the girls in easy reach of leering, drunken fans and it was dance or leave the squad despite the lewd, nasty things that was supposedly said to several of the girls.  I remember hearing that a girl was propositioned (and in a really, REALLY, nasty way that was both sexual and scary) and, when she reported it to management (assuming Kelli because of the timing), the girl was essentially told "Nothing's going to be done about it because he's a fan and the main source of income."  I was really put off by that because the girls were (and still are) being told that their physical safety is of no concern to the organization.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

25 percent is the limit but I don’t think it will even be that full 

I was considering tickets earlier in the week and had looked at their website. I just looked again a couple of minutes ago and most tickets are gone. I was looking for a party of three and there were very few tickets left. I was surprised. I think it might be fuller than we thought. 

We went down to the stockyards today and it was PACKED. People are definitely out and about this weekend. 

• Useful 2
5 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

I was considering tickets earlier in the week and had looked at their website. I just looked again a couple of minutes ago and most tickets are gone. I was looking for a party of three and there were very few tickets left. I was surprised. I think it might be fuller than we thought. 

We went down to the stockyards today and it was PACKED. People are definitely out and about this weekend. 

I haven’t been to the stockyards in forever !! Billybobs opened as a restaurant !! 

2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I haven’t been to the stockyards in forever !! Billybobs opened as a restaurant !! 

I saw that. I'm happy for them! Honestly, it had been years since I've been down there. It was really fun. So much has changed. 

Just now, Fwcowboysfan said:

I saw that. I'm happy for them! Honestly, it had been years since I've been down there. It was really fun. So much has changed. 

From what I have read they have really gone the extra mile to make it safe for people 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I’ve been surprised at the number of people willing to visit the Stockyards during COVID. There was a planned bar crawl in April! It was eventually canceled but some people still showed up for a tailgate. Again, in April!

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, SmpIsimon said:

I’ve been surprised at the number of people willing to visit the Stockyards during COVID. There was a planned bar crawl in April! It was eventually canceled but some people still showed up. Again, in April!

I saw that they canceled it!!! I haven’t been in years down there 

• Love 1

Well, "Jacie" just went apey-shit on her own FB page about Meredith's cut; then blocked all responses after about 35 replies.  From what I could gather, she didn't like some poster's comments about Meredith's cut. Was defending her, basically. She used "foul language", and a couple of followers promptly told her it was in bad taste, and they left the group. That's when she blocked all responses.

Edited by Muckypup61
Forgot something
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

Well, "Jacie" just went apey-shit on her own FB page about Meredith's cut; then blocked all responses after about 35 replies.  From what I could gather, she didn't like some poster's comments about Meredith's cut. Was defending her, basically. She used "foul language", and a couple of followers promptly told her it was in bad taste, and they left the group. That's when she blocked all responses.

I would say I'm shocked but i'm really not surprised 😂

• LOL 1
30 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

When you say "Jacie" I immediately think for former DCC Jacie and my heart drops.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I don't have a Facebook account and I barely use Instagram. Are the FB groups terrible? 

The one Facebook group they are talking abt is terrible she is crazy crazy I tell u 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I don't have a Facebook account and I barely use Instagram. Are the FB groups terrible? 

All they do is fawn over K & J, and VK. None of ANY of the cheerleaders can do wrong/be bad people! They really put them up on a pedestal! Don't get me wrong, I like the DCC(I wouldn't be here, if I didn't), but the near deification of the team is a little creepy. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

All they do is fawn over K & J, and VK. None of ANY of the cheerleaders can do wrong/be bad people! They really put them up on a pedestal! Don't get me wrong, I like the DCC(I wouldn't be here, if I didn't), but the near deification of the team is a little creepy. 

Maybe the're paid by DCC to keep them looking good...and that comes out of the DCC salary budget haha.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
On 9/18/2020 at 8:21 PM, KellyKapowski said:

2.) I saw where someone said that Brennan had corrected VK about something, and that it possibly didn't go over well? Can someone please elaborate more on this situation, like what happened exactly? 

Thanks so much everyone! You all are truly the best😘💖

It was "supposedly" Jalyn who corrected VK and it was rumoured why she didn't make it back on show group.

1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

It was "supposedly" Jalyn who corrected VK and it was rumoured why she didn't make it back on show group.

Someone posted that apparently Brennan being Victoria's boot buddie and other leaders took her aside to talk to her because her behaviour in training camp this year was allegedly terrible.

So Jalyn last year, Brennan this year.

Edited by BulaKitty
To add
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Aww man. Lol. She posted a picture of Lisa that someone already posted the day before, and I commented "didn't someone post this yesterday?"   

How dare I? Lol I guess that's what did me in.

Yup that’s what did you in lol

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Trixi said:

Who’s ‘Jacie’?

Jacie Scott, I think she was a DCC from 2008-12ish? She become A rockette after DCC. Occasionally appeared on the last couple of seasons in alumni stuff and as a guest judge I think. 

7 minutes ago, perrie97 said:

Jacie Scott, I think she was a DCC from 2008-12ish? She become A rockette after DCC. Occasionally appeared on the last couple of seasons in alumni stuff and as a guest judge I think. 

No they’re talking about a Facebook group by somebody named Gracie but for some reason call her Jacie. I don’t have fb so don’t know the name but no clue why they don’t just say Gracie. Apparently she’s crazy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
47 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

No they’re talking about a Facebook group by somebody named Gracie but for some reason call her Jacie. I don’t have fb so don’t know the name but no clue why they don’t just say Gracie. Apparently she’s crazy. 

Gotcha! Thanks👍🏼

Edited by Trixi
  • Love 1
On 9/18/2020 at 5:15 AM, hannahbanana said:

So, no masks on the bus but masks on the field . . . seems just a little ass-backwards. Maybe they need to fire their "covid coach" & bring back some DCCs who actually know the correct protocols . . .

I don’t really get why they’re not using masks in closed spaces but they do in open spaces? Where they could also keep further distances than they do?

On 9/18/2020 at 2:01 PM, AYTOfan said:

She had some questionable tweets but some calling her homophobic is a nasty accusation about someone they don't even know personally. I don't believe for a single bit that is anything like that

Well I mean, what you post or like on social media is stuff you have no problem publicly claiming. If she’s ok with announcing to the world that marriage is only for a man and a woman, then yes she’s homophobic and proud of it. Now, she might be able to peacefully co-exist with gay people, but you can’t really be friends with someone who doesn’t think you have a right to love and marry your same sex partner. Doesn’t mean she goes out of her way to harass gay people, but I think those are just a loud minority. The worst people are all those who think they have the right to impose laws and choose what others can and can’t do like it personally affects them (be it “gay people can’t marry”, “women shouldn’t work”, “women can’t choose to abort” or anything like that). I still don’t care about her personal beliefs, she does her job as a pretty cheerleader and that’s all she needs to do as a dcc.

On 9/18/2020 at 6:34 PM, kalibean said:

She sure is! Just edges Maddie with 69k followers. Makes sense given her background prior to DCC. She might be a bit trickier to use for MTT promos, though. Gorgeous but hasn’t had a ton of screen time, plus she’s got the awkward brown face Halloween pics and a tough twitter history. 19 year old goofball lying dramatically about her weight her first year and making a triumphant comeback her second year (as edited) is a safer brand of controversy. Plus, VK is VK so always bonus points for that. Lol. 

Rachel is for sure the calendar girl tho, especially when she gets some life in her face. I don’t know that we’d ever be besties, but she’s pretty as can be and surface sweet.  Maybe she’s expanded her world view.

As for Marshall, I respect the hell out of him for his work fostering, and I enjoy his posts on insta.  I’m not going to blame the man for punching back a bit. This is a mostly anonymous forum where people are much nastier than they would be to someone’s face.  Much worse has been said than what I’ve seen from @Teriyaki Terror but she obvs hit a nerve. What did Schram say in her talking head? They’re people too. 

Eh, VK is probably the most featured dcc ever and she had 2 years front and center, when most girls barely get a few talking heads during their rookie season. Of course she has a bigger following. Rachel was popular before becoming a dcc. I’m surprised that Maddie got such a big following, but she’s the only one that did it on her own.

21 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

My guess with Brooke is that it happened during trainingcamp, so basically on the job itself so therefor wasn't cut

Danielle her injury happened outside the DCC job. She basically got cut but brought back to TC last minute without stealing someone elses spot

I just want to say that Danielle practically stole “someone else’s spot”, as when vets get cut during finals it literally opens up one spot on the squad. Buut I’m still glad they changed their minds, I have no idea why they thought it was a good idea to get rid of a proven vet not because she wasn’t good, but for an injury that would heal in the first few weeks of tc. Although, I’m pretty sure that was a storyline they’ve agreed upon beforehand and not an actual last minute change.

11 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I think they're the same decks and nothing has really changed since the LAST time they danced on those things.  From what we heard, the "official" reason they stopped dancing on the decks was because it was "too dangerous".  For who or what was never really said, but, at the time, it put the girls in easy reach of leering, drunken fans and it was dance or leave the squad despite the lewd, nasty things that was supposedly said to several of the girls.  I remember hearing that a girl was propositioned (and in a really, REALLY, nasty way that was both sexual and scary) and, when she reported it to management (assuming Kelli because of the timing), the girl was essentially told "Nothing's going to be done about it because he's a fan and the main source of income."  I was really put off by that because the girls were (and still are) being told that their physical safety is of no concern to the organization.

I mean no offense to the fans, but I assume that you get to pick your seat when you buy tickets. So I wouldn’t really expect normal people to choose a position right behind the girls if they actually want to watch the game. From the videos i’ve seen, you really can’t help but stare right at their asses if you have these seats.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

All I said was he had bad hair and he kisses Kelli's unprofessional a** and I am the one singled out. He never takes the sides of the DCCs. Whatever he does in his private life I have no interest in, I am criticizing his professional life...if he's going to put it out there expect to be scrutinized. 

I didn't single you out,  I singled myself out LOL

8 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

Will rookies perform too at the game? There was something a few weeks ago that said they haven't officially made the team so I am curious if I can see my fave in action 😂

Yes apprently darians family flew in to watch her preform 

• Useful 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Yes apprently darians family flew in to watch her preform 

Holly85, do you think that after the game the rookies will be allowed to post that they are on the team?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Holly85, do you think that after the game the rookies will be allowed to post that they are on the team?

Definitely be cruel if they can’t, I mean depending how many shots of them end up on the camera it’ll be easy to work out so don’t understand why they’ve not posted the team photo tbh 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Definitely be cruel if they can’t, I mean depending how many shots of them end up on the camera it’ll be easy to work out so don’t understand why they’ve not posted the team photo tbh 

Cause Kelli is all about the show.  Hopefully it’s different this year 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I don’t think they have done a team photo 

• Love 4