Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, superbity said:

This is random but I just remembered watching one of the season 14 episodes and seeing Rachel W. picking her nose and looking at her finger in the background of a shot. Wish I could remember which episode. Beauty queens pick their noses too!

In the latest episode of season 14, episode 10, she was shown to walk the complete wrong way before jumping basically back like a bunny right before the routine started 😂

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, Catalana said:

It always bothered me that once on the show Kelli said that she needed to see in her office "Madeline...M" because technically they are both Madeline M.  I know this is horribly pedantic, but if I can't be petty here, where can I?

If Kelli said this in the 2019 season she probably said Madeline M because Madeline Salter was also in TC and Madeline Massingill gets called Maddie 

6 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

No one is bothered!

Except when she breaths 😂😜

• LOL 4
11 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

Has someone saw a video of yesterday with Claire in it?

Claire looked pretty good. She blended in well, which is a good thing because if they were standing out yesterday it was mostly because of mistakes.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, LynneH said:

okay, where do you find these videos? or can you post a link or something here in the forum?

Thanks

I watched them on a Facebook group, the owner of the videos has asked they not be shared into here and I’m going to respect that request. 

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

If her name wasn't Victoria Kalina, no one would be bothered by this photo 🙊

It isn't that it wasn't a good photo (I think it was a good photo of a pretty girl and I'm not a Victoria fan by any means), but the makeup and the hair does her absolutely NO justice and accentuates possible flaws.  If the makeup and hair was better, I would have thought the photographer just caught her face at the wrong time.  However, the makeup accentuates that her eyes looked funky and that her mouth was no better.  I think it's been said in studies that, when something doesn't match the image, our eyes go straight to the thing that is wrong instead of seeing the whole picture.

• Love 15
25 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I watched them on a Facebook group, the owner of the videos has asked they not be shared into here and I’m going to respect that request. 

I respect that you are respecting their request, but come on!?! Do they think we are that awful that they don't want us to see the videos??  I know we can be harsh but I feel we are always fair...yes, obvious mistakes will be pointed out, but credit is always given when due.  

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

I respect that you are respecting their request, but come on!?! Do they think we are that awful that they don't want us to see the videos??  I know we can be harsh but I feel we are always fair...yes, obvious mistakes will be pointed out, but credit is always given when due.  

More the way the poster is received or comments made against them from what I understand. Which if that’s how they feel I’m not going to be the arse to share or be the one to make them feel bad, they did have a fair amount of videos of various routines and Alora and someone else said Jessica were so out and struggling. I think from reading the comments someone had posted a video or shot of the video then saw the post asking for them not to shared on here and apologised for it 

• Love 1

From this video and others posted on Facebook I can tell that the order of girls in this video is Victoria, Alora Rose, Jessica, Madeline, Armani, Claire, Gina?, maybe Rachel W,  and then I can't tell after that. They all look pretty good in this video but Alora Rose and Jessica especially stumbled a lot during actual game time I think partially because they couldn't hear the music very well. 

This post shows Rookies McKenzie, Jada, and Marissa. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Pau84 said:

It is the messed up East Texas nepotism that surrounds her wherever she goes that inspires so much anger/anguish. This doesn't make her less pretty!

Agree.  That is basically what I was trying to say above.

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 9/14/2020 at 2:15 PM, AYTOfan said:

Like most of the speculations and accusations

My eyes get drawn to Ashton every time in that episode 😍

Yes, I agree, I love Ashton ~ and I really like Sarah.   Never have been a big fan of Mia ~ she still has that whiny-sing song/bratty/ snotty tone in her voice......then there's Tina.  She reminded me of Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?

• Love 2

I think VK looks great in that pic, and since I like the Barbie thing, I'm on board for the make-up too.  Even the hair looks pretty solid, for gametime hair.  The issue she has is that her hair always looks like she's been on the field for four hours.  Mussed and dancing my butt off hair while dancing is absolutely agreeable to me.  This must have been taken pretty early on during the game.

Rachel W instantly recognizable in those instagram pics, even with the mask on, and sigh she has some glorious hair.  I try to channel her hair tutorial when I'm actually bothering to style mine.  Which is not as often as it should be these days!

Struggling with Marissa, must like how the DCC are struggling to stay in sync and in decent lines on the touchdown deck.  Can anyone at the game verify what they did during game play?  I would assume they're only on the touchdown deck dancing during literal touchdowns and during quarter changes as to not block the view.  

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I think VK looks great in that pic, and since I like the Barbie thing, I'm on board for the make-up too.  Even the hair looks pretty solid, for gametime hair.  The issue she has is that her hair always looks like she's been on the field for four hours.  Mussed and dancing my butt off hair while dancing is absolutely agreeable to me.  This must have been taken pretty early on during the game.

Rachel W instantly recognizable in those instagram pics, even with the mask on, and sigh she has some glorious hair.  I try to channel her hair tutorial when I'm actually bothering to style mine.  Which is not as often as it should be these days!

Struggling with Marissa, must like how the DCC are struggling to stay in sync and in decent lines on the touchdown deck.  Can anyone at the game verify what they did during game play?  I would assume they're only on the touchdown deck dancing during literal touchdowns and during quarter changes as to not block the view.  

From the videos I saw and info from the poster they are on the decks the whole game including half time. They sat down and had a water break on the decks during half time between doing the non field version of thunderstruck and another dance.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

So I’ve just been watching videos from last nights game of the routines, and I hate to say it for you Alora lovers so looked sooooo bad I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s hauled into the office and offered extra help, Victoria actually had the power in her routines but Alora actually forgot moves, started one routine obviously late you see her look at Victoria then start dancing 

Victoria actually stumbled a few times, I wish I could share the videos I saw her fall off but it makes sense considering that she’s exaggerating her moved on a slippery surface she’s not used to. I didn’t see anyone else fall off moved though. Alora was BAD. That being said, i think having them dance on these decks was an awful decision. Their routines look good because of the rotations, the level changes, the positions they have on the field. They are now dancing in a line and it looks like they are still supposed to “follow the leader” into a random short routine, so by the time the ends of the row have caught on, the routine is over. The lines were definitely off and I can’t even tell who was off count, as it looked really messy. 

2 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

If her name wasn't Victoria Kalina, no one would be bothered by this photo 🙊

I think fellow teammate just like her but it will probably thrown on "They have to comment or they will get cut" lol

If she wasn’t VK, she wouldn’t be covering herself in pink so I don’t think it’s fair to imply our only issue is with VK specifically because she’s VK and not because her makeup is objectively bad. If anyone has any other examples of dccs using shades that don’t flatter them or apply vivid pink blush all over their faces, feel free to share. In fact, I’m sure Tasha got the same “treatment” when she was using that awful pink lipstick that did her no favors.

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, PollyHowell said:

Kristin looks fantastic. Always liked her. That said I can't even put into words how much I hate the phrase "Jerry has a little Lamb." Like, I get it, but bleh. So many gross connotations there idk where to start.

I see your user name and just instantly want to clarify if you’re Holly Powell 😂😅 I love Kristen x

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

I do think it's one of her better field photos. But she needs to get rid of the hot pink lipstick ASAP and that hair is not doing her any favors. Also is it just me or does she always up the brightness filter whenever she posts her field photos? It's kind of too much to be honest. 

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I would make VK a brunette ala Milan, or at least make her a darker blonde. It'll make her stand out more in a good way and not in a fake 40 year old Barbie kind of way.

When Tasha changed up her lipstick from bubblegum pink she went from a pretty girl to gorgeous. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, vanillagum said:

obsessed with their friendship. it's so precious. 

also, briana might be the most underrated dcc. i literally never see anyone mention her. she's so cute and gorgeous 😞

i also have always thought it was beyond bizarre how she had talking heads and an intro story her first time trying out but the year she actually made the team i don't think she was on the screen once. why?!?!?! who doesn't love a good comeback story smh

Love Brianna, was so happy she came back and made the team. Both her and Brennan are some of my all time favs. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

This post shows Rookies McKenzie, Jada, and Marissa. 

For the first time in a time in a long time I don't know who they all are! And that is really exciting!

1. -
  2. Alanna
  3. Rachel Wyatt
  4. -
  5. -
  6. -
  7. Jada (I am  #TeamJada)
  8. -
  9. Marissa
  10. Amber and - (Savvy perhaps?)

Does anyone know?

Edited by Pau84
typo
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pau84 said:

For the first time in a time in a long time I don't know who they all are! And that is really exciting!

1. -
  2. Alanna
  3. Rachel Wyatt
  4. -
  5. -
  6. -
  7. Jada (I am  #TeamJada)
  8. -
  9. Marissa
  10. Amber and - (Savvy perhaps?)

Does anyone know?

1. Erin
  2. Alanna
  3. Rachel W
  4. Gina?
  5. McKenzie
  6. McKenzie
  7. Jada
  8. McKenzie
  9. Marissa
  10. Amber and Savannah
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, madmax84 said:

Don't the cheerleaders just block the view of the game from the touchdown decks? It's hilarious to me in the pictures it looks like people are trying to look through them to see what's going on

Pretty much the problem the first time around plus they’re slick and tilted. Most of the fans who said nasty stuff were annoyed bc they were blocking the views more than anything. 

1 hour ago, TB12 said:

I have no words... But Kristen looks great!

IMG_7738.jpg

I had zero issue with her before but that shirt well now I hate her. Makes me want to vomit bc I hate the whole Jerry owns these timid mindless females who do as he bids plus if she’s supposed to be so religious then Mary had a little lamb was based on Mary and Jesus - teaching the catechism to Catholics In hiding back in the day. She’s dumb. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Pretty much the problem the first time around plus they’re slick and tilted. Most of the fans who said nasty stuff were annoyed bc they were blocking the views more than anything. 

I had zero issue with her before but that shirt well now I hate her. Makes me want to vomit bc I hate the whole Jerry owns these timid mindless females who do as he bids plus if she’s supposed to be so religious then Mary had a little lamb was based on Mary and Jesus - teaching the catechism to Catholics In hiding back in the day. She’s dumb. 

The shirt has to do with new rookie player for the team ceedee lamb 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Jazzhands said:

I’m fully prepared to get a lot of hate for this, but I think this is a great photo and I could see it on the cover of the sideline calendar selling tons of copies. 

I think she looks great if she was aiming to look 35+. Isn't she 20? The DCC style of hair and make up does none of these ladies any favors.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

The shirt has to do with new rookie player for the team ceedee lamb 

Understood, but it appears to carry an additional and unfortunate connotation when worn by one of the cheerleaders. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, Pj3422 said:

Understood, but it appears to carry an additional and unfortunate connotation when worn by one of the cheerleaders. 

I agree it gave me the creeps but good to know it references a new rookie... 

• Love 3

Rookies are no longer in the second row where they can look to see what dance their group leader chooses for each song.

so I can see if rookies are on the end that they would be late figuring out what routine they are supposed to dance to.

Edited by lctheobald
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Just catching up, so have a few thoughts.  

1. I think Neal McCoy is a judge because of the fact the show airs on CMT, but he also does bring an "everyman" quality to the panel, which is what most Cowboys fans are.  I do agree that he is mostly shown commenting on appearance, but again, that's what most fans do judge them on.  

2. That was as good of a pic of VK as you'll see in that gameday Instagram photo.  What frustrates me is why she didn't just show up in that shape her first year auditioning.  A huge part of the initial backlash toward her was the fact that she was way overweight by DCC standards, yet was kept around in TC despite showing little to no progress in that regard.  I agree that she's overly criticized by some, but she is just as equally overly victimized by some.  

3. Those decks were visibly an annoyance to the fans seated in the end zone.  The cheerleaders don't like them and they obstruct the view of the field.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, lctheobald said:

Rookies are no longer in the second row where they can look to see what dance their group leader chooses for each song.

so I can see if rookies are on the end that they would be late figuring out what routine they are supposed to dance to.

I give the rookies a break for being a bit messy because this is all new for them and they don't have anyone to follow like you said. They need to get used to this so for a first time, I think it went well enough

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, vivianspoetry said:

1. I think Neal McCoy is a judge because of the fact the show airs on CMT, but he also does bring an "everyman" quality to the panel, which is what most Cowboys fans are.  I do agree that he is mostly shown commenting on appearance, but again, that's what most fans do judge them on.  

Exactly...they show him being silly with the "She's Hot!" comments at least once, but only in the 'private' meeting...If you notice him in the panel interviews and/or the open judging segments he's articulate, attentive and knows a natural entertainer when he sees one...And when he said Kelsey was HOT, he was just saying what everyone else was thinking....

• Love 14
16 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Excited to see Gina back, but does she look a little scary thin in this photo? 

I do think she tends to be on the too thin side these days (her abs do look toned & really good in this pic though), but she filters her instagram pics so much it's hard to tell how thin she really is and what is filter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

My favorite McCoy moment was when that woman peed on the floor during auditions, and Kelli was like "Say something!" to him to distract from the floor being cleaned.  LOL he had no idea what was even going on, but he did a good job!

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

I do think she tends to be on the too thin side these days (her abs do look toned & really good in this pic though), but she filters her instagram pics so much it's hard to tell how thin she really is and what is filter.

YES YES YES. I like Gina more than I used to in the beginning. But I honestly think she photoshops her waist in every flippin' photo she posts and there is no need to at all. She would look perfectly fine without trying to convince us she has a corset-produced tiny waist yet somehow normal healthy toned legs. She's a great looking woman without the filters/photoshopping.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

So did Elli make the team?  I haven't seen any photos or videos.  

If this photo is correct then yes, she made it. This shows the team and show group is highlighted in blue. 

36BB7981-D87A-4028-8CA1-D5FE7E9BA28A.jpeg

• Useful 2
6 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Nothing against you, so do not take the following comment as me being rude etc to you and I know it will come out a tad rude. But I respect you and your respect etc. But those people on the facebook groups are one to talk at times. I don't have facebook but gees some of them (facebook groups) think its fine to come here and steal some of the stuff that was posted/made by some of the guys on here and post them on facebook posting/making out its their work even if they changed it slightly. just makes me think "well so its ok for them to come here steal other posters (from here)'s stuff without crediting the source and then say oh "I will post X or Y or Z here on facebook but they (eg us on this forum) cannot do the same and "steal" their stuff and post it on here etc". Double standarads. Don't steal the stuff on here and not credit the relevant person etc and then say it can't be taken from those same facebook groups and used on here. 

3 hours ago, Trixi said:

When Tasha changed up her lipstick from bubblegum pink she went from a pretty girl to gorgeous. 

When Tasha was on the team there was a massive part of me that just thought ok I don't hate bublegum pink, but don't she have a different color? Just because she likes it ... but why can't she change it up once in a while.

As for Gina, I actually want to know how much she actually weighs. Her body is starting to remind me of Kelsey Bond and where she (Kelsey) was too thin (I think it was Kelsey Bond anyway) because she has had that health problem and got too thin and Kelli had to tell her to "eat and fatten up" and Kelli also then said "we have never had to tell a girl to fatten up/gain weight before"

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
41 minutes ago, ByTor said:

My favorite McCoy moment was when that woman peed on the floor during auditions, and Kelli was like "Say something!" to him to distract from the floor being cleaned.  LOL he had no idea what was even going on, but he did a good job!

Candace Romo totally won me over during that episode too - hilarious and so honest about her experience doing the same when the adrenaline got going when she ran track, I think she said.   Hanging out with her and Tony is probably a delightful experience...so funny!  And he's BY FAR my favorite announcer these days.  Absolutely worth that monster contract he got, and I swear he'd be a killer coach too.  The man can read a defense a mile away.  I get why Dak replaced him, but still. Nothing but charm.  Some people just have a little something extra, you know?

• Love 24
20 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Nothing against you, so do not take the following comment as me being rude etc to you and I know it will come out a tad rude. But I respect you and your respect etc. But those people on the facebook groups are one to talk at times. I don't have facebook but gees some of them (facebook groups) think its fine to come here and steal some of the stuff that was posted/made by some of the guys on here and post them on facebook posting/making out its their work even if they changed it slightly. just makes me think "well so its ok for them to come here steal other posters (from here)'s stuff without crediting the source and then say oh "I will post X or Y or Z here on facebook but they (eg us on this forum) cannot do the same and "steal" their stuff and post it on here etc". Double standarads. Don't steal the stuff on here and not credit the relevant person etc and then say it can't be taken from those same facebook groups and used on here. 

When Tasha was on the team there was a massive part of me that just thought ok I don't hate bublegum pink, but don't she have a different color? Just because she likes it ... but why can't she change it up once in a while.

As for Gina, I actually want to know how much she actually weighs. Her body is starting to remind me of Kelsey Bond and where she (Kelsey) was too thin (I think it was Kelsey Bond anyway) because she has had that health problem and got too thin and Kelli had to tell her to "eat and fatten up" and Kelli also then said "we have never had to tell a girl to fatten up/gain weight before"

I am a part of that particular FB group.  I agree that they shouldn't just come over here and steal and not give credit.  Plus it is a big old waste of my time to see everything twice.  But in this particular case, the poster that attended the game specifically asked that her stuff not be copied over here.  She explained her fears, and I personally didn't agree with them.  But I would still always respect someone that specifically asked that something not be copied.  It's a fun group, you should go join!

• Love 4

Okay that is a good photo of VK. I watched all the videos on shade and sun and sheesh what a mess. VK actually looks like a vet and Alora is a hot mess y’all. There are videos of like 4 girls messing up all in a row, and VK is the only one matching with the others down the line. They cut Brennan and Hannah for Alora and Marissa!? 🤔

• Love 5