Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

Just for clarity, when I said "they" I was referring to my cousins, not the entire state of Texas. My cousins are vehemently anti mask and think shutting down is stupid. They aren't alone, but by no means are their views representative of everyone in Texas. Jerry Jones, however...he seems more aligned with my cousins than not.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I'll take a blender any day over someone who cannot even do a basic turn without falling down.

GjLVhCs.gif&key=c5a7fd7090d01fabb9cdd5f3

Can’t help but think VK actually was ok with that happening....  could totally see her using it as a “look at meeeee” kind of thing”. She hides her embarrassment well

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Dani and Elli are really upping the beauty of the team 😍

IMG_3115.jpg

I'd love to see Elli in a group with Chandi. I can't wait to see how Elli dances and how she looks in the uniform. I can't help but feel those two would complement each other very well!

1 hour ago, seabreeze said:

victoria is one of the best dancers on the team. glad she is returning ☺️!!’

ok

• Love 7
7 hours ago, JayDKay said:

I feel bad for all the girls that retired at the end of last season. They are obviously told not to post about it and the DCC don't post it on their socials either ,as they want to show it on the show but with no show this year, it's just like they've been forgotten... 

Everyone knew Amy was retiring at the end of the year, same with Heather we knew she was and as someone said Amy, Christina etc announced it on their instagrams but yeah it will be sad if they don’t show where they officially announce their retirements to the team 

• Love 1
On 9/14/2020 at 9:48 PM, SMP637 said:

Maybe next year we'll see a full representation of WOC to include not only black women, but also Asian, Hispanic, Native American, etc

@Weeklydcc

My question was in response to this statement. Do you think the Cowboys football team should also have Asian, Hispanic, Native American, etc.

I never mentioned whites people. What are you implying my “drift” is? Explain it to me. 

27 minutes ago, Circle said:

@Weeklydcc

My question was in response to this statement. Do you think the Cowboys football team should also have Asian, Hispanic, Native American, etc.

I never mentioned whites people. What are you implying my “drift” is? Explain it to me. 

@Weeklydcc

The NFL is 70% black. Should the cheer/dance squads on the sidelines also be 70% black to mirror the teams? Should the racial makeup of the spirit squads be in proportion to the US 2020 census? Should the NFL teams?

What is your solution? Are Hispanics, Asians, and Native Americans adequately represented in by the Cowboys football team? I am assuming your position is those groups are not adequately represented on the DCC roster. 

Again, what is your solution? 

Edited by Circle
To add
44 minutes ago, Circle said:

@Weeklydcc

The NFL is 70% black. Should the cheer/dance squads on the sidelines also be 70% black to mirror the teams? Should the racial makeup of the spirit squads be in proportion to the US 2020 census? Should the NFL teams?

What is your solution? Are Hispanics, Asians, and Native Americans adequately represented in by the Cowboys football team? I am assuming your position is those groups are not adequately represented on the DCC roster. 

Again, what is your solution? 

It is about the viewers, not the players. No one pays to be on a NFL team, only the players get paid to be on a NFL team. The viewers/expectators/fans pay to see the game.

The representation makes only sense from this perpective.

Also, hispanics , asians and native americans are on the DCC squad. Alanna, Rachel and Lisa are on the team, aren’t they?

Also, asians and native americans are ethnic qualifications, the term hispanics is not.

7 hours ago, seabreeze said:

victoria is one of the best dancers on the team. glad she is returning ☺️!!’

Sorry.  Not even close.  She's actually one of the WEAKEST dancers on the squad to me.  She seems to be consistently messing SOMETHING up (turns, counts, etc.) and being put in prominent places only highlights those mistakes as well as that she's not quite at the level as most of the rest of the squad technique-wise.  Granted, everyone makes mistakes, but usually consistent mistakes get a girl cut from the DCC or Training Camp.  At least, unless she's Victoria.  See Breelan, Morgan, Meredith, or any number of other girls.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

It is about the viewers, not the players. No one pays to be on a NFL team, only the players get paid to be on a NFL team. The viewers/expectators/fans pay to see the game.

The representation makes only sense from this perpective.

Also, hispanics , asians and native americans are on the DCC squad. Alanna, Rachel and Lisa are on the team, aren’t they?

Also, asians and native americans are ethnic qualifications, the term hispanics is not.

If both the spirit squad and the football team are paid to entertain the viewers, then why should there be a distinction?

Also, I used the previous poster’s terms. I have read posts about cheerleaders “passing for white”. Does Rachel Wyatt qualify as “passing for white” or is she considered “Asian”? How do you even determine that?

That is as subjective to me personally as some of Kelli’s feedback to the training camp candidates. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

There was no danger of her not returning. It’s not like she has anything else going on. Plus, Broadway is closed. 😉

I just don't get it.  For someone who obviously lacks (technique and taking criticism) friends on the squad, besides brown-noser Lisa, why be around people who don't like you?  They tolerate you to keep their position.  Sad, really.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, TB12 said:

I think you're right it was Ally Traylor bc I remember thinking wow, neither of them would make the squad these days, well they would bc of who Cassie is but you know what i mean...

So why i thought of this running this morning I don't know but Ally Traylor and Cassie were the ones that were nasty to Taylor during rehearsal. Cassie & Mia were the judgy, snotty ones when the TCC went to the other dance studio prior to rehearsal for their feedback with the DCC Alum... 

Edited by TB12
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

OMG, this reminds me of The Handmaid's Tale episode in season 3 where they go to Washington, DC, and all the handmaids there are wearing masks (which hide something else, but I won't spoil it for those that haven't seen it).  

Ummmm yes! Soooo creepy when you think of them like that... 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Circle said:

If both the spirit squad and the football team are paid to entertain the viewers, then why should there be a distinction?

Also, I used the previous poster’s terms. I have read posts about cheerleaders “passing for white”. Does Rachel Wyatt qualify as “passing for white” or is she considered “Asian”? How do you even determine that?

That is as subjective to me personally as some of Kelli’s feedback to the training camp candidates. 

I did not define the groups mentioned.

Rachel Wyatt is a living proof of the highly subjective concept of groups or even race. The 'passing for white' phrase is really the proof of the intellectual bankruptcy of this way of thinking. Don't you think?

• Love 1
17 hours ago, veronicamers said:

Maggie has psoriasis. I also have it also so that made me love Maggie even more than I already did!

Thank you!  I was going to share the same as I also have a wee bit of psoriasis (I have psoriatic arthritis).

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, KellyKapowski said:

Hey everyone! New to the group, been following for a while, and finally decided to join. I reached out to some Dallas news affiliates about the wrongdoing with Hannah, because we all know she was released over voicing concerns over Covid, not on ability, and that is just so wrong on every level. I also mentioned the situation with Brennan, and how wrong that was with her having had covid twice, and instead of treating her like the survivor shes is, she was let go. Welllll, one of them just got back with me, and is now wanting to speak with me, and I am thrilled they are interested, and that an award winning, investigative journalist is seeing this situation as something worthy of looking into, and is going to put her time in to finding out more , but at the same time I am kind of nervous. I had honestly just pointed her in the direction of speaking to Hannah, since her IG post is pretty telling, so I wasn't thinking she would need or want to speak with me. I was straight forward with the fact that I'm not like working with the DCC or even in Texas for that matter, and that all of my info is coming from soc media. Anyway, the reason I am posting is, if you can think of points I should make sure I touch on, I would love and value that input. Also, if whoever is that person who was the one with all the info would like for me to pass their name along, I am more than willing. If you don't want to post on here I will more than gladly give you an email address to reach me at, if that's allowed on here. Hopefully we can raise some awareness to this situation. 

I’ve reached out to journalist to but Bc Hannah wouldn’t speak to them nothing they could really do 

19 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

It is a waste of time to reach out to journalist tbh, as if they are gonna be bothered by what some fans say, smth they can't proof

No, I agree. I know they won't do anything without proof, and i totally understand that. I didn't know Hannah didn't want to speak out. I thought possibly with her IG post she would talk if approached, but I understand. Just thought it was worth a shot.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

I’ve reached out to journalist to but Bc Hannah wouldn’t speak to them nothing they could really do 

1 hour ago, KellyKapowski said:

Then I imagine the same will happen with me too, thats a bummer.

She is probably bound by NDC agreements -- especially before the show airs. And even after it airs, she is probably still limited as to what she can & cannot say.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, KellyKapowski said:

No, I agree. I know they won't do anything without proof, and i totally understand that. I didn't know Hannah didn't want to speak out. I thought possibly with her IG post she would talk if approached, but I understand. Just thought it was worth a shot.

Can any of the pics on this IG post be used to prove anything?  No masks or the lack of social distancing - especially in the 3rd pic.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Can any of the pics on this IG post be used to prove anything?  No masks or the lack of social distancing - especially in the 3rd pic

I was referring to Hannah's IG post where she addressed that she was no longer a DCC, but I know what post you're talking about 💙

Edited by KellyKapowski
  • Love 1

What this pictures tells me is that the placement of the girls really determines their chances of voluntarily or involuntarily departure. If Jalyn or Alanna are not more upfront this year I will fear for them next year.

DCC.thumb.jpg.25510b934db5ee009d6bad506c526b48.jpg

• Useful 4
4 hours ago, KellyKapowski said:

Hey everyone! New to the group, been following for a while, and finally decided to join. I reached out to some Dallas news affiliates about the wrongdoing with Hannah, because we all know she was released over voicing concerns over Covid, not on ability, and that is just so wrong on every level. I also mentioned the situation with Brennan, and how wrong that was with her having had covid twice, and instead of treating her like the survivor shes is, she was let go. Welllll, one of them just got back with me, and is now wanting to speak with me, and I am thrilled they are interested, and that an award winning, investigative journalist is seeing this situation as something worthy of looking into, and is going to put her time in to finding out more , but at the same time I am kind of nervous. I had honestly just pointed her in the direction of speaking to Hannah, since her IG post is pretty telling, so I wasn't thinking she would need or want to speak with me. I was straight forward with the fact that I'm not like working with the DCC or even in Texas for that matter, and that all of my info is coming from soc media. Anyway, the reason I am posting is, if you can think of points I should make sure I touch on, I would love and value that input. Also, if whoever is that person who was the one with all the info would like for me to pass their name along, I am more than willing. If you don't want to post on here I will more than gladly give you an email address to reach me at, if that's allowed on here. Hopefully we can raise some awareness to this situation. 

Thank you for doing this!  I would encourage that reporter to contact an employment lawyer as well who can explain the law regarding terminating whistleblowers.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Can any of the pics on this IG post be used to prove anything?  No masks or the lack of social distancing - especially in the 3rd pic.

Don't think so because as long as CMT can proof they are having the needed adjustments, which they have otherwise they would be allowed to make a show, nothing will happen and Hannahs post can be taken in as a girl that is salty because she didn't make the team basically

1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

What this pictures tells me is that the placement of the girls really determines their chances of voluntarily or involuntarily departure. If Jalyn or Alanna are not more upfront this year I will fear for them next year.

What this picture tells me is honestly nothing. How is this a indicator which girls will get cut next year? 🙈 

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

Interesting point!

7 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

How dare you?!?!? Sacrilege!!!! Victoria is perfection -- obviously the other 35 are messing up. As for the traveling, falling out of turns, low kicks, etc. -- those aren't bad technique/form -- they're new dance moves. They will be named after her (the Victoria, the Kalina, the Vic, etc.) & soon everyone will be doing them. Just you wait and see. Not only is she the best dancer on the team, she's a trendsetter too! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wait ....34 ..must leave Miss Lisa 🤯🤯

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Is the brunette between CiCi and Briana... Amber? Because If so 🤦🏽‍♀️

I was honestly going girl to girl and blanked on her - the only one ever lol

• Love 1
5 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Brennan and Hannah will both be missed.  Kelli owes them both an apology. 

119473381_894218911110305_4690075106120234301_n.thumb.jpg.c566d7834f3bb5fb1510159d01aad371.jpg

I love Hannah!  She has a unique look and style.  I just can't believe we won't see her anymore.  I remember when at one of the Show Group auditions Jacie asked, "Is Hannah always this fierce?!"  Jacie then said she loved it!  

• Love 22

I don’t post very much but a few pages ago there was talk about Cassie calling out one of the TCC During rehearsal for not practicing and someone asked what season that was. I just watched it and it’s season 6 episode 6. That was a crazy season. They had Ika and all her beer pics, and Kaitlin LeGrand acting all weird about why she missed practice. Was she on something? Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she get arrested a few years later for shoplifting, possession of meth paraphernalia and marijuana? 

I think it was in this thread because we were relating Cassie correcting a TCC to Brennan correcting VK in private. Cassie didn’t get cut but Brennan did. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Pennstate94 said:

I actually am a journalist. The media has been trying to figure this out, especially the COVID aspect. The Cowboys organization refuses to comment, and so does everyone involved. Probably NDAs in some instances, but unless someone speaks out or files a lawsuit our hands are basically tied. The contract says they can be cut for basically any reason, so until someone involved legally alleges whistleblower violations there’s nothing we can do. Maybe a group like TMZ, which will report allegations that aren’t necessarily confirmed, would be interested.

And Texas being an at will state they can fire you for anything they want to 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3