Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

Last year they announced the retiring vets on the first game day but didn't officially announce the rookies or put up the team photo until the finale episode of the show had aired. I doubt this year will be different although last year they weren't nearly as secret about who was in camp or on the field and the girls themselves could post about it after meet the team. I'm hoping that they let the new rookies post about it after this game but who knows.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

Well, "Jacie" just went apey-shit on her own FB page about Meredith's cut; then blocked all responses after about 35 replies.  From what I could gather, she didn't like some poster's comments about Meredith's cut. Was defending her, basically. She used "foul language", and a couple of followers promptly told her it was in bad taste, and they left the group. That's when she blocked all responses.

Damn I missed the good stuff—she kicked me out

• LOL 3
5 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

No they’re talking about a Facebook group by somebody named Gracie but for some reason call her Jacie. I don’t have fb so don’t know the name but no clue why they don’t just say Gracie. Apparently she’s crazy. 

It's like when we'd talk about Kathryn Dunn but use KD  or other nicknames. Supposedly she had an app or something that told her when her name was mentioned or googled. She'd put our posts on her Twitter to criticize them and defend herself.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

More or less all of the vets have posted something on social media about game day except Caroline, Daphne, Tess and Kat. I'm guessing they've either been told not too by TPTB to try and be subtle or their pissed off and/or having a sleep in.

• Useful 4
1 hour ago, DCC-UK said:

Her eyes looks super scary in this photo, like she wants to eat me haha!

Hasn't she always been Maddie? Why are they now referring to her as Madeline are they trying to mature her up?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, LynneH said:

who is this?

image.png.3b2e34f697735468cb3d1cc44038d39d.png

This is my reaction every time I see her. Like I know it’s Madeline but I constantly forget she’s on the team. Along with Taylor until they posted about her birthday.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Hasn't she always been Maddie? Why are they now referring to her as Madeline are they trying to mature her up?

Madeline Malloy and Maddie Massengill, two different cheerleaders.  I think, on the show, their names have been introduced that way.

17 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Spoilers for the show. That's the only reason. It usually gets posted immediately after the final episode.

Someone asked if they were gonna put in guardrails - and Savannah's story shows they done just that.

Did she get lip injections? I hope not! I do appreciate the guard rail in front of them so they don't fall forward but I think the rail between the girls and the fans should be the same height...

1 minute ago, aimeelou625 said:

Madeline Malloy and Maddie Massengill, two different cheerleaders.  I think, on the show, their names have been introduced that way.

Right but if you see Maddie's pic it says Madeline didn't it always say Maddie? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, TB12 said:

She's always been referred to as both by TPTB, but now with Madeline M they tend to call her Maddie more. The DCC has always been somewhat weird with nicknames like Bess was always officially Elizabeth and Jax was Jaclyn. I think it depends on what name they use at auditions.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

She's always been referred to as both by TPTB, but now with Madeline M they tend to call her Maddie more. The DCC has always been somewhat weird with nicknames like Bess was always officially Elizabeth and Jax was Jaclyn. I think it depends on what name they use at auditions.

I think it is not uncommon that some have nicknames, like the said Jenn instead of Jennifer when making her a GL in her 3rd year. I find it actually cute that some get called by nickname lol

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

I think it is not uncommon that some have nicknames, like the said Jenn instead of Jennifer when making her a GL in her 3rd year. I find it actually cute that some get called by nickname lol

I get the nickname thing, I have never been referred to my full name I just find it odd that on her game day pic they call her Madeline. I don't think i've ever heard her referred to anything other than Maddie...

1 minute ago, TB12 said:

I get the nickname thing, I have never been referred to my full name I just find it odd that on her game day pic they call her Madeline. I don't think i've ever heard her referred to anything other than Maddie...

Her twitter is DCC_Madeline

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I get you. Yes her Twitter handle is her full name but overall, K, J, etc., refer to her as Maddie.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

It's like when we'd talk about Kathryn Dunn but use KD  or other nicknames. Supposedly she had an app or something that told her when her name was mentioned or googled. She'd put our posts on her Twitter to criticize them and defend herself.

Schmathryn Schmunn😂

2 hours ago, BulaKitty said:

More or less all of the vets have posted something on social media about game day except Caroline, Daphne, Tess and Kat. I'm guessing they've either been told not too by TPTB to try and be subtle or their pissed off and/or having a sleep in.

I wonder if they have to still be there and sit in the locker room??

2 hours ago, BulaKitty said:

Yeah just saw that. It's for Taylor's birthday though not game day

And as usual, Victoria had to make do with whatever photo she had of the two of them 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, georgia belle said:

Watching the game and got a glimpse of the decks and the cheerleaders and they’re wearing masks and it looks like there are no fans in the first 2 or 3 rows behind them

I counted 16 on the box at one end

D6C6278F-153E-44AA-A9C2-BCAA3F2D9086.jpeg

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, georgia belle said:

Watching the game and got a glimpse of the decks and the cheerleaders and they’re wearing masks and it looks like there are no fans in the first 2 or 3 rows behind them

I’m watching (from the uk) and they’ve barely shown the girls I just catch glimpses of boots lol cowboys are having a shocking game 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, SingleMom9 said:

I counted 16 on the box at one end

D6C6278F-153E-44AA-A9C2-BCAA3F2D9086.jpeg

I figured it was about 15 on each deck if they only have two decks. I also guess it’s good the cameras have that row directly behind them. 

1 minute ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I’m watching (from the uk) and they’ve barely shown the girls I just catch glimpses of boots lol cowboys are having a shocking game 

When the falcons go for a field goal, I can get a good peek 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Dallas never score no points, that's why you don't see them😂

• LOL 9
7 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I don’t really get why they’re not using masks in closed spaces but they do in open spaces? Where they could also keep further distances than they do?

We know that Kelli isn't consistent with anything and the masks are likely only for show, to make people think they're complying with the rules.  If there wasn't the chance that the girls would be photographed in public or that they'd be shown on television, the masks would NOT be in evidence.  Also, if the NFL hadn't made it clear that the cheerleaders would not be allowed on the field at all (and likely both the organization AND the cheerleaders would be punished if this rule was violated), the girls would be on the sidelines and the field like usual.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the touchdown decks were pressed back into service despite them being deemed dangerous was because Kelli was bound and determined to make sure that the girls were performing during the game.

Eh, VK is probably the most featured dcc ever and she had 2 years front and center, when most girls barely get a few talking heads during their rookie season. Of course she has a bigger following. Rachel was popular before becoming a dcc. I’m surprised that Maddie got such a big following, but she’s the only one that did it on her own.

Sadly, the ONLY reason Victoria wasn't treated like the rest of the rookie candidates (as in an introduction and a few talking heads) was because she was a Kelli favorite and Kelli has known her her entire life.  Kelli has never acted with any girl like she did (and still does) with Victoria and doesn't like to be called on it because she knows what she's doing (turning a blind eye to whatever Victoria does, overlooking things that would have gotten any other girls cut immediately, etc.) is wrong.  At least Rachel W's achievements are all of her own making and, while Maddie could certainly use more than a few lessons in hip hop, she's been a solid performer who also earned her spot on the squad through her own hard work, not through connections.  

I just want to say that Danielle practically stole “someone else’s spot”, as when vets get cut during finals it literally opens up one spot on the squad. Buut I’m still glad they changed their minds, I have no idea why they thought it was a good idea to get rid of a proven vet not because she wasn’t good, but for an injury that would heal in the first few weeks of tc. Although, I’m pretty sure that was a storyline they’ve agreed upon beforehand and not an actual last minute change.

I do agree that it was agreed on beforehand because both Kelli and Charlotte knew that it would be a bad look for the organization to cut a vet at finals for being injured immediately after Cassie was kept on the squad for being injured the year before.  While some might have looked at it as her taking someone else's spot because she was originally going to be cut, others could say she got her spot back.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ElenaFR said:

If going to miss a game, this one is a snooze fest. 

Unless you’re a Falcons fan. Straight up massacre going in the first half!  I need them to pull it together if only for the Zeke fantasy points and cheerleader spotting on the touchdown decks. Which honestly look a lot less terrifying now. Not glossy white plus a guard rail.

As for bus pics, I would assume they’ve got masks on and pull them off/down for a quick pic. I wish they would post both pics,  tho, as semi public figures. I could just be overly optimistic tho! 

Edited by kalibean
Edited because I knew they were playing the Falcons, I’m watching the game, and I typed Ravens anyway. Damn bird teams.
  • LOL 5
10 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Unless you’re a Ravens fan. Straight up massacre going in the first half!  I need them to pull it together if only for the Zeke fantasy points and cheerleader spotting on the touchdown decks. Which honestly look a lot less terrifying now. Not glossy white plus a guard rail.

As for bus pics, I would assume they’ve got masks on and pull them off/down for a quick pic. I wish they would post both pics,  tho, as semi public figures. I could just be overly optimistic tho! 

They’re playing the Falcons today. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, TorProc said:

the only way I could figure out to add here 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJDXGyEn/

I think Dani is the blonde in the video I posted. And Marissa dances loosey goosey/teen like. 

Overall it looks like most of them might be having trouble hearing the music as they are all a bit off and some girls look like they are stumbling, maybe the decks are slipperier than they are used to? 

• Love 8