Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

7 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I see that Brennan is seated on the field.  Hannah seated in front of her.  Latest post from DCC Twitter.

image0 (8).jpeg

image1 (34).jpeg

Where’s VK in these photos?  The blondes are all the same...nice and bottled!  Not seeing facial features makes it tough to find VK! Or was her hair brushed?   She must have hated blending with the others! I did find Lexie...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Y’all, until other active DCC have an avid and active social media following like VK, she’s gonna get featured a ton. I think the only current DCC with more followers is Maddie. Yes, she’s family to Kelli, but she also gets the likes/mentions/shares. Advertisers eat that up, and the show is a big part of the DCC world.  And while the consumer for the calendar and the show likely aren’t the same demo, the peeps buying the calendar aren’t going to bitch about a long legged airbrushed blonde either. And won’t notice if she’s off on the field either. Honestly I think the only place she’s going to be a problem (other than the locker room) is appearances, and hopefully she’s getting some kind of coaching. Tho with Covid, that’s not much of a liability either. 

Soooo, let’s get our lower key faves that same kind of social media following and maybe just maybe they’ll get featured more too. Sigh. 

ETA: I was mostly responding to the post that @EricaShadows shared in the Past Seasons thread...but it fits here too. All VK, all the time! 

Edited by kalibean
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
22 hours ago, seabreeze said:

seems like victoria is very sweet. hope they show more of her the next season. 

They will show plenty of her the next season.  In fact, I expect she will be prominently featured in the show episodes, the promos, the social media posts and the show group auditions.  In fact, I expect Kelli to give her a special all her own like Cassie got for her wedding.  Probably something like "Victoria, the face of the DCC" or something like that.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Where’s VK in these photos?  The blondes are all the same...nice and bottled!  Not seeing facial features makes it tough to find VK! Or was her hair brushed?   She must have hated blending with the others! I did find Lexie...

If we are going by unbrushed hair then I think she's the blonde at the very back of the picture. IDK tho.

• LOL 5
34 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

dccmakingtheteam_1600363643_VIC.jpg

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

If we are going by unbrushed hair then I think she's the blonde at the very back of the picture. IDK tho.

25 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Yup I think that’s her 

Was just about to say the same thing. Her hair sticks out a lot I think because of the way it's parted

Edited by BulaKitty
27 minutes ago, rhofmovalley said:

They will show plenty of her the next season.  In fact, I expect she will be prominently featured in the show episodes, the promos, the social media posts and the show group auditions.  In fact, I expect Kelli to give her a special all her own like Cassie got for her wedding.  Probably something like "Victoria, the face of the DCC" or something like that.

I'm going to be very ill.  🤢

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

@Teriyaki Terror I wondered if you knew Marshall keeps tell you "Hi"?  

119542571_187100222926173_2204611302071672735_n.thumb.jpg.0fd97efb2b9f0a6de3ed1ee2d8972523.jpg119473112_835182877227575_5339087758031822396_n.thumb.jpg.e591a6b5a059afd7985647fa37b1ce8f.jpg.a183ae35021a932a913bf54bd3d8a285.jpg

I saw the two photos first before seeing the word Marshall and thought he was Maddie. I was like “wow, this year has been rough for all of us.” 😂

• LOL 21
On 9/16/2020 at 5:13 PM, DCCFanatic82 said:

vlcsnap-2020-09-16-17h51m44s663.thumb.jpg.dfcab20433c8cf8fe0ab1caa0d06678b.jpg

8 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

image0 (8).jpeg

image1 (34).jpeg

So, no masks on the bus but masks on the field . . . seems just a little ass-backwards. Maybe they need to fire their "covid coach" & bring back some DCCs who actually know the correct protocols . . .

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
13 hours ago, faxtar221 said:

The only thing is, using that logic, Taylor should not have been allowed on the team. She was given a clear advantage and special treatment because she had a "special case" (her job). I think that at the end of the day, K&J just didn't like Brennan, so they cut her. I typically agree with you that if you cannot do the job an accommodation should rarely be made, but K&J were obviously able to make an exception -- they just didn't want to. It's fine if they only want people who can do the job, but they need to at least maintain some consistency and either keep them all or cut them all. 

Charlotte & Kelly (and to a lesser extent Judy) are not able to even have the "appearance" of consistency because it is not part of their DNA, which really reflects their lack of integrity and professionalism. 

• Love 8

I’m wondering if now that Hannah is moving back to Chicago, she’ll go back to the NBA team she was cheering for pre-dcc. You can tell she’s not done with dancing yet (as per all the dance classes she’s taken since being cut) so she might, unless she chooses a different avenue to keep dancing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

@Teriyaki Terror I wondered if you knew Marshall keeps tell you "Hi"?  

119542571_187100222926173_2204611302071672735_n.thumb.jpg.0fd97efb2b9f0a6de3ed1ee2d8972523.jpg119473112_835182877227575_5339087758031822396_n.thumb.jpg.e591a6b5a059afd7985647fa37b1ce8f.jpg.a183ae35021a932a913bf54bd3d8a285.jpg

I don't follow people I don't respect on there. 

2 minutes ago, Mvdb said:

I’m wondering if now that Hannah is moving back to Chicago, she’ll go back to the NBA team she was cheering for pre-dcc. You can tell she’s not done with dancing yet (as per all the dance classes she’s taken since being cut) so she might, unless she chooses a different avenue to keep dancing.

I hope she keeps dancing and moves to a team that respects their dancer's health and concerns. 

• Love 23
On 9/15/2020 at 9:54 AM, Jazzmom said:

Kitty...ok the cameras cant see my face...tell me what’s wrong. Someone is trying to give me corrections! 

Marshall is so in know about the DCC goings on...I’m glad the organization thought of him first to explain the situation.  

I would love to see all of the cut vets show up at a home game...sit together in standout outfits for the broadcast cameras and proceed to dance to the music in their own special group.   The cameramen would just think It was just awesome fans and definitely zoom in.  

They should hold signs on why they were cut.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

This season replace:

Kelly with Jinelle
Judy with Shelly
Charlotte with Jacie
MRS with KaShara

Could get around that. Not sure about Jacie though Charlotte's position isn't likely to be taken over by a DCC.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

This season replace:

Kelly with Jinelle
Judy with Shelly
Charlotte with Jacie
MRS with KaShara

I see Charlotte's daughter stepping into her shoes when the time comes. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

He’s posted about you 3 of 4 times. Clearly you touched a nerve! 

LOL - please excuse me, I think I hear Fabio calling. 

Texas "style" is not something I follow, so  consider the source. 

TBH, more often than not, I think the girls look WORSE after their makeover.

I don't know - is Tangerine relevant or does like Wanda Holloway get her hair done there?

That particular group is ok, but I kind of hold me tongue - because they do have Marshall and the Boot Guy over there. 

Too much snitching and defending.

This part I don't follow at all - dancing or lack thereof, was always my interest.

• Love 2

Marshall posts on several of the FB groups regularly, always defending the DCC. Clearly being the stylist to the DCC is a huge part of his identity. 

I thought the part about being close to the girls was a bit much. 

I hate watch a show that contradicts itself.

Rachel W has never been a favorite of mine - she's appeared in black face, and is homophobic?!

Then to read here - that her opinions are not an anomaly?

So really how "close" does Marshall think he is to these girls

• Love 5
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Rachel W seems to be very supportive during solos - have no idea who half of them are though.

I understand she was a helluva an "ambassador" risk to K&J, but I really did like Taylor T.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Lona said:

I understand she was a helluva an "ambassador" risk to K&J, but I really did like Taylor T.

I think in her office visits, she seemed quite intelligent and personable. I think she simply just froze because she might not be used to media appearances. It can be quite daunting! Amber did just as badly and Victoria and both have made the team since. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

My nearlty 68yo high school friend goes by "Barbi"...it's ridiculous

I was named Barbara after my dad's mom. My Dad (I miss him) was the ONLY one allowed to call me "Barbie". To the rest of the world I am Barb.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

Rachel W has never been a favorite of mine - she's appeared in black face, and is homophobic?!

She had some questionable tweets but some calling her homophobic is a nasty accusation about someone they don't even know personally. I don't believe for a single bit that is anything like that

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, kalibean said:

Y’all, until other active DCC have an avid and active social media following like VK, she’s gonna get featured a ton. I think the only current DCC with more followers is Maddie. Yes, she’s family to Kelli, but she also gets the likes/mentions/shares. Advertisers eat that up, and the show is a big part of the DCC world.  And while the consumer for the calendar and the show likely aren’t the same demo, the peeps buying the calendar aren’t going to bitch about a long legged airbrushed blonde either. And won’t notice if she’s off on the field either. Honestly I think the only place she’s going to be a problem (other than the locker room) is appearances, and hopefully she’s getting some kind of coaching. Tho with Covid, that’s not much of a liability either. 

Soooo, let’s get our lower key faves that same kind of social media following and maybe just maybe they’ll get featured more too. Sigh. 

ETA: I was mostly responding to the post that @EricaShadows shared in the Past Seasons thread...but it fits here too. All VK, all the time! 

Rachel W is actually the most followed current DCC

Edited by AYTOfan
17 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

Plenty of WOC try out for DCC every year and I don't buy that only 3 of them are talented and polished enough for the squad

Seriously. It's such a joke lol

Also, wait, did Marshall seriously mention a user here in his insta stories...multiple times? What? I can't tell if you guys are joking lmao. If it's true...how f*cking embarrassing omg

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yes, and THEN he posted screen grabs of what he said in a FB forum devoted to the DCC.  Methinks someone needs some attention.

He's too old for this. This is so sad, wow. I didn't realize he was such a loser. Bummer!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

Rachel W is actually the most followed current DCC

She sure is! Just edges Maddie with 69k followers. Makes sense given her background prior to DCC. She might be a bit trickier to use for MTT promos, though. Gorgeous but hasn’t had a ton of screen time, plus she’s got the awkward brown face Halloween pics and a tough twitter history. 19 year old goofball lying dramatically about her weight her first year and making a triumphant comeback her second year (as edited) is a safer brand of controversy. Plus, VK is VK so always bonus points for that. Lol. 

Rachel is for sure the calendar girl tho, especially when she gets some life in her face. I don’t know that we’d ever be besties, but she’s pretty as can be and surface sweet.  Maybe she’s expanded her world view.

As for Marshall, I respect the hell out of him for his work fostering, and I enjoy his posts on insta.  I’m not going to blame the man for punching back a bit. This is a mostly anonymous forum where people are much nastier than they would be to someone’s face.  Much worse has been said than what I’ve seen from @Teriyaki Terror but she obvs hit a nerve. What did Schram say in her talking head? They’re people too. 

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, kalibean said:

She sure is! Just edges Maddie with 69k followers. Makes sense given her background prior to DCC. She might be a bit trickier to use for MTT promos, though. Gorgeous but hasn’t had a ton of screen time, plus she’s got the awkward brown face Halloween pics and a tough twitter history. 19 year old goofball lying dramatically about her weight her first year and making a triumphant comeback her second year (as edited) is a safer brand of controversy. Plus, VK is VK so always bonus points for that. Lol. 

Rachel is for sure the calendar girl tho, especially when she gets some life in her face. I don’t know that we’d ever be besties, but she’s pretty as can be and surface sweet.  Maybe she’s expanded her world view.

As for Marshall, I respect the hell out of him for his work fostering, and I enjoy his posts on insta.  I’m not going to blame the man for punching back a bit. This is a mostly anonymous forum where people are much nastier than they would be to someone’s face.  Much worse has been said than what I’ve seen from @Teriyaki Terror but she obvs hit a nerve. What did Schram say in her talking head? They’re people too. 

I never miss when I aim. 😉 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yeah, it's funny that he doesn't seem bothered by all the comments relating to his plastic surgery and botox, but the hair is off limits! I guess since that's his source of business it makes sense.

Btw, have you all seen his other IG:

Ummm, should we be worried is he putting a spell on you @Teriyaki Terror seriously??? 

Edited by TB12
name
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, kalibean said:

A good reminder.  Thank you!  What kind of fostering does Marshall do?  I didn't know about that.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

A good reminder.  Thank you!  What kind of fostering does Marshall do?  I didn't know about that.

He has fostered babies.  I think it was (2) IIRC but not at the same time.  He put everything into them and it was heartbreaking when he had to give them up.

Edited by go4luca
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, go4luca said:

He has fostered babies.  I think it was (2) IIRC.  He put everything into them and it was heartbreaking when he had to give them up.

Agreed. He really rose in my esteem when I saw how he cared for those foster babies. That's to me a pretty selfless thing to do. So I have no kick with Marshall. I have no doubt he is close with many on the team and I think it's kind of unfortunate to see him defending Kelli's unprofessionalism on social media. 

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, go4luca said:

He has fostered babies.  I think it was (2) IIRC but not at the same time.  He put everything into them and it was heartbreaking when he had to give them up.

Did he foster babies or animals? Not being funny bc I volunteer for a cat rescue. I had no clue he did any fostering, that is admirable!

5 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Did he foster babies or animals? Not being funny bc I volunteer for a cat rescue. I had no clue he did any fostering, that is admirable!

Human babies.  Girls.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Vivian wrote that poem when she could have been practicing. Marshall is still concerned with me when he could be working on himself. 

He always strikes me as a person who is pretty happy with who he is, tho always working on personal growth to be the best Marshall he can be.  Like he probably views tinkering with his medical aesthetics as presenting his best self vs. being insecure in himself. If that makes any sense.  Like how I zap off my sun spots and get microdermabrasion. It’s still me but with prettier skin without wearing foundation. And I take my dark blondish reddish hair and make it a deeper auburn. Fillers terrify the shit out of me but maybe that’s his version of a facial and color.

I was a bit surprised by the shout out of sorts but he’s human and is going to take his shots when he feels like he needs to. But he usually seems like a “whatever, opinions are like assholes and everyone has one” kind of man.  

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, TB12 said:

He had taken his profile private for a while, not sure if it still is. If not, here’s a recent post that will definitely tug on your heart.  I have several friends that foster and for every one awesome reunification story there are a ton of heartbreakers too.