Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

11 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I’m blanking on who was the 3rd person in the triangle that year but it was also a 2nd year. Kashara got triangle as a 3rd year too (before Erica and Jenna both messed up). Cersten got triangle for the HoF game as a 2nd year. So yeah it’s never been about seniority, until last year that it.

The year Ashton was point (or atleast most think she was point) she shared it with Whitney so there wasn't a 3rd person.

48 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

I would love to see all of the cut vets show up at a home game...sit together in standout outfits for the broadcast cameras and proceed to dance to the music in their own special group.   The cameramen would just think It was just awesome fans and definitely zoom in.  

THIS!!!! 

I’m so tempted so send this to their Instagram DM’s 😂 I feel like one of them so would 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

The thing, there’s no single clip out there where Brennan looks weak. There are clips of Savannah, Meredith, VK, Amy and Tess messing up (just some examples from last year that I can recall, there are others for sure). So maybe she wasn’t Holly P., but she was much better than other dccs.

There is neither a clip of Brennan standing out tho. She was a blender at best but that gets overlooked bcs she was so classy and devoted

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

There is neither a clip of Brennan standing out tho. She was a blender at best but that gets overlooked bca she was so classy and devoted

I've always thought that Brennan is a blender dancer despite how much I love her. However, she is better than many other blenders on the squad currently (Kristen, Savannah, Cianna, Kat, Lisa, Madeline, Taylor J, Tess) and brings much more to the squad in general than most of them. The squad needs blenders to fill out the triangle. I'd liken her to Miranda (blender in dancer but exceptional ambassador) and nobody said she was ever at risk of being cut in previous years!

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
12 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

How many fans will really want to take that risk though? I may be biased, but I don't think most people would want to go to a game in person if they know there won't be any attempt at social distancing. I know that I wouldn't go, knowing that the management would be fine with having the stadium entirely full.

In Texas?  If they could, they would fill the stadium.  I have family members who live there and they are the "masks are UNCONSTITUTIONAL" group along with "Covid is just the flu so why do we have to shut down?" group. I guarantee if Jones could get away with it he could and would sell out his stadium.

I saw a news report about a dirt racing track who completely sold out their grandstands back in June.  I think it was in Oklahoma. They put up a sign at the entrance calling the event a "protest" and were able to avoid being fined.  Because protests are allowed.  No masks, no distancing.  So Jones could call the games "protests" and get around the directive.  Oops, maybe I gave them an idea lol.

Edited by rhofmovalley
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

CMT.com should have every episode up the next morning... about 6-8AM Dallas time.

Problem is once I dropped CMT from my cable package I can't watch MTT on CMT.com either.  Somehow when I log into CMT.com with my cable provider's info it "knows" I don't have CMT in my cable package.  The only things I can watch on the CMT MTT page are the extra/bonus videos.  Definitely NOT going to re-add CMT to my cable.  I went from almost $180/mo down to an estimated $95/mo (I haven't received a bill since changing packages) dropping the package that includes CMT.

• Love 1

I usually just buy the season pass on iTunes - IIRC, it’s $25-30. And if I want mindless background noise, I can avoid the commercials on Pluto and just binge older seasons. The season pass updates for each new episode usually a few hours after it airs. 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, rhofmovalley said:

In Texas?  If they could, they would fill the stadium.  I have family members who live there and they are the "masks are UNCONSTITUTIONAL" group along with "Covid is just the flu so why do we have to shut down?" group. I guarantee if Jones could get away with it he could and would sell out his stadium.

I saw a news report about a dirt racing track who completely sold out their grandstands back in June.  I think it was in Oklahoma. They put up a sign at the entrance calling the event a "protest" and were able to avoid being fined.  Because protests are allowed.  No masks, no distancing.  So Jones could call the games "protests" and get around the directive.  Oops, maybe I gave them an idea lol.

I live in Texas and I’m not part of those groups I wear mine everywhere I go 

• Love 13

I just can’t help but laugh at how oblivious some of these girls think we (fans) are during this time. Lexie just shared the photo of her, Daphne and Kristin on the field DCC MTT shared to her Instagram story with a sticker that says “social distancing”. Does anyone else look at that picture and sarcastically think, “hmm, yeah they’re definitely 6 ft apart.“ I understand they’re wearing masks and blah blah, but I think people equate social distancing with 6 ft at this point in the world of COVID-19. Give me a break. We know you all aren’t keeping a true distance and that photo doesn’t deserve any praise for the photo opp you took advantage of.  

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I live in Texas and I’m not part of those groups I wear mine everywhere I go 

My part of Texas is not too foolish. All stores and activities require a mask. Heck, my daughter has to play volleyball with a mask on which I'm grateful for.  

For UT football this weekend, had to wear masks. Friends that went to the game said it was as safe as any game could be. 

I will definitely tune into the game to try to get a glimpse of the ladies. 

Bring on the new season. I'm curious to see how the cuts will go down. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

My part of Texas is not too foolish. All stores and activities require a mask. Heck, my daughter has to play volleyball with a mask on which I'm grateful for.  

For UT football this weekend, had to wear masks. Friends that went to the game said it was as safe as any game could be. 

I will definitely tune into the game to try to get a glimpse of the ladies. 

Bring on the new season. I'm curious to see how the cuts will go down. 

All stores were I live at the same thing masks required 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

I'll take a blender any day over someone who cannot even do a basic turn without falling down.

GjLVhCs.gif&key=c5a7fd7090d01fabb9cdd5f3

I think VK hired the girl behind her to make her look better - they are wearing the SAME outfits.  VK also hired the "pom"

Edited by Dtowngal5280
  • LOL 13
1 minute ago, SmpIsimon said:

What she should have done was hire a dance technique coach.

But that would mean getting constructive criticism and she has been told by Mommy Dearest and Auntie (Miss) Kelly that she is already the best dancer ever and the will be the best DCC ever!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DCC-UK said:

I've always thought that Brennan is a blender dancer despite how much I love her. However, she is better than many other blenders on the squad currently (Kristen, Savannah, Cianna, Kat, Lisa, Madeline, Taylor J, Tess) and brings much more to the squad in general than most of them. The squad needs blenders to fill out the triangle. I'd liken her to Miranda (blender in dancer but exceptional ambassador) and nobody said she was ever at risk of being cut in previous years!

We all knew Miranda was more loved by Kelli and Judy than Brennan tho

• Love 1
On 9/14/2020 at 8:45 AM, BulaKitty said:

Marshall responding to the lake thing with Caroline, Daphne, Tess and Kat.

dcc marshall lake response.PNG

Yeaa..... nice try though Marshall.  At best, you have Kelli not communicating the rules clearly enough or actually deviating from the corporate HR directive when she told them what they could or could not do. Given that Kelli's management style lacks any consistency, I wouldn't be surprised that she said one thing and policy was another.  

At worst, you have numerous girls, including the lake crew, who decided to "ask forgiveness not permission" and do what they wanted anyways. Then they decided when put on the spot to fall back on the 'miscommunication' or just outright lie to get out of trouble. Given that the NFL is being hardcore about COVID rules right now, I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys benched their butts because Charlotte knew Kelli wouldn't do it herself.

So either A) Kelli mis-managed the situation, and/or B) the lake girls decided doing shots was more important and gave Kelli the finger.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Circle said:

Do you think the Cowboys football team should include a full representation as well?

I absolutely do......I know that there are people with plenty of talent or potential that are overlooked because they didn't go to a big school.   By limiting where you look for talent,  you could be missing out on a huge pool of untapped potential. 

Look at all the AMAZING dancers DCC found by doing a virtual audition....people who may not have had the means/opportunity to tryout any other year were able to shine in virtual auditions.   Maybe if the Cowboys organizations looked at HBCUs or community colleges, they could find some hidden jewels too.

Edited by SMP637
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

Not gonna lie, I am like those people lol. For a few minutes I am shocked or annoyed but move on pretty fast and don't really "care" any more 🤭

You sound like you would love Gracie's FB group then.

• LOL 7
35 minutes ago, go4luca said:

You sound like you would love Gracie's FB group then.

That may be, I am just not gonna overthink everything/question everything and being negative about everything lol I rather focus on the things/people that I enjoy 🤭

• Love 4
On 9/7/2020 at 7:49 PM, MelTexGirl said:

It was Mia. 

I get the same vibes from VK and Lisa. Mia was wanting to be close to Cassie the same way Lisa is towards Victoria. 

I thought it was Ally Traylor 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, KoKo said:

I thought it was Ally Traylor 

I think you're right it was Ally Traylor bc I remember thinking wow, neither of them would make the squad these days, well they would bc of who Cassie is but you know what i mean...

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

That may be, I am just not gonna overthink everything/question everything and being negative about everything lol I rather focus on the things/people that I enjoy 🤭

That's what I enjoy about this forum.  Each of us can express our viewpoints on this forum.  

• Love 19
15 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Dani and Elli are really upping the beauty of the team 😍

IMG_3115.jpg

The blonde one reminds me.....damn her name slipped my mind.  Cheered at Oregon, has ecsema, one of the prettiest ever......Lawd, my mind is slipping today!  Maggie?

Edited by Opine
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Opine said:

The blonde one reminds me.....damn her name slipped my mind.  Cheered at Oregon, has ecsema, one of the prettiest ever......Lawd, my mind is slipping today!  Maggie?

If Escema is the thing with the dry skin then it was indeed Maggie. I miss her so much

Seems like Dani lives with Elli, Alanna and Cassie (TCC 2020)

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Useful 2
11 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Dani and Elli are really upping the beauty of the team 😍

IMG_3115.jpg

Both are beautiful!! ❤️

11 minutes ago, go4luca said:

That's what I enjoy about this forum.  Each of us can express our viewpoints on this forum.  

This all day long! This forum is awesome and hilarious! You guys kill me!🤣

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Circle said:

I was referring to the poster’s statement of full representation of people of color. I never mentioned white players. Your answer is non responsive to my question. 

You didn't have to mention white players to be talking about white players.  I truly believe I caught your drift.  Sounds like you're bactracking.  If not, I stand corrected.  No probs.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Dtowngal5280 said:
5 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I'll take a blender any day over someone who cannot even do a basic turn without falling down.

GjLVhCs.gif&key=c5a7fd7090d01fabb9cdd5f3

Read more  

I think VK hired the girl behind her to make her look better - they are wearing the SAME outfits.  VK also hired the "pom"

Wait! That girl behind her isn't just her in some sort of bizarre time/space loop? I kind of thought it was VK's thought bubble where she actually manages to land the turn properly (albeit a smaller turn but still, at least background girl didn't fall over!)

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

Kristin isn't very smart.  Going out with friends four days ago to Paradiso Restaurant without masks.  Sigh.

What kills me is, not only are they dumb enough to go out with friends without masks and huddle together for pictures, but they are stupid enough to then post those pictures online for the world to see how freaking irresponsible and self absorbed they really are. 

Didn't they used to get social media training? Do they still? Because maybe this year's training should have included some Covid related instructions, like "if you're dumb enough to go around without a mask and get all touchy feely, please don't post it all over the internet for people to see that when Kelli says the DCC are World Class she really means they are World Class Idiots."

I fully expect them to go rob a bank and post the video on tiktok because they looked cute in their black catsuits. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

If Escema is the thing with the dry skin then it was indeed Maggie. I miss her so much

Maggie has psoriasis. I also have it also so that made me love Maggie even more than I already did!

Edited by veronicamers
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I don’t think she was ever point? There’s a video of her sharing with Whitney once because the third person was missing. and I think that was from her second year at the triangle,but it’s been a while!

She is a blender, much like about 30 other girls every year. It’s a team so you get a few stars but you aim for girls who are good enough, can blend in to create a team and can bring other things to the table (leadership, team spirit, bomb swimsuit pictures and so on). It really doesn’t make sense to trade one blender who has proven themselves for another, newer model. Kelli of course needs to do that for the show and to be able to say that no one is safe.

Exactly. Miranda even got a leadership position so there is a place for blenders who can bring some maturity on the team. And when girls who are still behind the beat after years of performing the same basic routines or girls who mess up are still on the team or get prime spots, Kelli can’t say she’s kicking the blenders/underperformers off the team. It’s her team, she can do whatever she wants. She just shouldn’t try to claim that this is an objective process and girls win their places and awards solely based on merit.

Excellent post!

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I don't think so. That girl looks bigger and not as blonde as Katy.

I think it's this girl Lindsey https://www.instagram.com/lindseycwaldrop/

Has tried out for DCC for what seems like the last 20 years... danced on the Spurs for a year

I feel bad for all the girls that retired at the end of last season. They are obviously told not to post about it and the DCC don't post it on their socials either ,as they want to show it on the show but with no show this year, it's just like they've been forgotten... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
47 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

I think it's this girl Lindsey https://www.instagram.com/lindseycwaldrop/

Has tried out for DCC for what seems like the last 20 years... danced on the Spurs for a year

I feel bad for all the girls that retired at the end of last season. They are obviously told not to post about it and the DCC don't post it on their socials either ,as they want to show it on the show but with no show this year, it's just like they've been forgotten... 

Alexis and Christina announced their retirements on IG so I think they can post about it if they want to

1 hour ago, JayDKay said:

feel bad for all the girls that retired at the end of last season. They are obviously told not to post about it and the DCC don't post it on their socials either ,as they want to show it on the show but with no show this year, it's just like they've been forgotten... 

18 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

Alexis and Christina announced their retirements on IG so I think they can post about it if they want to

Most of them did, but no goodbye videos on the website, no retirement speeches could be filmed - unless they get them back together to do it, but yep, kind of overlooked with everything going on.  Now it would have been nice if the girls could have appeared on the podcasts, but that might have meant taking time away from Haley, or Kelli discussing the Oscars, or Kelli discussing her closet, or Kelli discussing her yeti and wine addiction.  It also would have meant acknowledging something outside of the show, which is the most important thing here.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 9/14/2020 at 1:50 PM, DCCFanatic82 said:

DCC15-2-1600096905.jpg?quality=0.8&forma

OMG, this reminds me of The Handmaid's Tale episode in season 3 where they go to Washington, DC, and all the handmaids there are wearing masks (which hide something else, but I won't spoil it for those that haven't seen it).  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12