Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

19 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Kelli doesn't think Gina is pretty enough to be point (it's the same thing that held Jinelle back in the triangle).

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, in my opinion Gina has a face for radio. Although recently she’s looked much better.

• Love 2

I've always thought Gina was pretty. Never understood how others couldnt.

Lisa on the other hand....YIKES!!!!!!!!!!! the sooner she is off the squad the better, everything about her grates on my nerves. Her face, Her boxy figure, her teeth, her personality...i could go on and on 

• Love 17
55 minutes ago, Sister Tab said:

This aspect of Gina's dancing has been discussed in the past by other posters.  This is why she will probably never be point. 

But isn’t that why TCC’s on earlier seasons were told to watch Nicole H - cause she had that extra pop?

• Love 13
51 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Kelli doesn't think Gina is pretty enough to be point (it's the same thing that held Jinelle back in the triangle).

To me, this is null and void by having Maddie up there. She’s cute but looks like a little kid filling her DCC fantasy. I say this with love, as I’m a 27 year old who looks like a teen! 

The point to me needs to be a showstopper dancer, who has something extra. Gina fits that mould. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

Then why keep her?  She has let others go because of their looks.  Her picking and choosing these girls, really makes no sense at times.

• Love 7

I bought into that for the most part until Amy and Maddie got promoted. Both of them are cute enough but there were better options for the triangle, much less point.  So now I think Kelli is just being petty. 

• Love 13
55 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

But isn’t that why TCC’s on earlier seasons were told to watch Nicole H - cause she had that extra pop?

Yes indeed.  It's all very subjective but I think the difference here is that Nicole's extra pop was attention grabbing in a good way whereas Gina's 'ornamentations' can be distracting in a bad way.  They make it look like either she is off or the girls around her are off.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

To me, this is null and void by having Maddie up there. She’s cute but looks like a little kid filling her DCC fantasy. I say this with love, as I’m a 27 year old who looks like a teen! 

The point to me needs to be a showstopper dancer, who has something extra. Gina fits that mould. 

Except Gina's "extra" tends to make her look like she is doing a solo -- not the same routine as the rest. You can't be a soloist during a team routine.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I think Gina is prettier than some of the past point girls but since my name isn't Kelli Finglass it doesn't really matter what I think. Ha!

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Itswhatisaid said:

And they’ll STILL BE ATHLETES with or without the show. Know how many other dancers aren’t given the opportunity to showcase their talent/athletic abilities on a tv show? Every other pro dancer from every other nfl or nba team that isn’t a DCC 🤷‍♀️. But I get it, this show  apparently has a ton of fans who tune-in religiously. I’m just not one of them lol

I was just going to say this. The girls are already getting cheated, just like everyone else, because of the circumstances surrounding this year. The show not airing won’t affect their experience. Some of the veterans may even decide things are easier without the cameras. 

I do hope the show airs. I am still a fan. I have enjoyed this forum because it has enhanced my knowledge of the team and process, which has made the show even more enjoyable. I think for all the negative stuff I read about here, there are many more positive things going on. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, JapMo said:

Has anyone ever quoted themselves, LOL?  I'm doing it, because I should have expanded on my Gina lovefest.  The reason Gina stands out so much more than the other girls and deserves to be point is she knows how to work a room.  That room could be a tiny cabaret with 25 people in it or a stadium of 50,000.  People's eyes are just drawn to her...you can't help it.  And that's why I called it the "it" factor.  You can't learn that or fake it.  It's there or it's not.  With KaShara, that's all you saw...KaShara.  All eyes were focused on her.  Amy as point had it to a lesser extent, and it was fine for what they needed.  But Maddie, I'm sorry, but to me she just completely disappears into the woodwork.  People will naturally look at her first because she's in the front but shortly after will start looking elsewhere.  I mean all the girls work as a team, I realize that, but point is special.  You have to have a star at point, and Maddie, or Tess for that matter, are not it.    

Point should be a eyecatcher imo. Rachel W for example would be a amazing point as cameras love her and she is a solid dancer. I personally would also love to see Amber or maybe Caroline as point

4 hours ago, Itswhatisaid said:

My hope is never. Keep this year’s trash ass team off the tv 🤷‍♀️

What if I want to watch it? 😭

• Love 6

Gina is too skinny to be point and dances with too much extra.  I also don't find her face "america's sweetheart", more ice queen.  She would also post 80 photos of herself at point with a skinnier body because she loves to do that.

Edited by lctheobald
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Gina isn’t cookie cutter pretty but she’s attractive if that makes sense 

4 hours ago, kalibean said:

I bought into that for the most part until Amy and Maddie got promoted. Both of them are cute enough but there were better options for the triangle, much less point.  So now I think Kelli is just being petty. 

Thank you. Maddie looks like a child. And yes Kelli is petty. 

3 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

Point should be a eyecatcher imo. Rachel W for example would be a amazing point as cameras love her and she is a solid dancer. I personally would also love to see Amber or maybe Caroline as point

What if I want to watch it? 😭

I wouldn’t want to hang with Rachel but yes I would put her as point or triangle. Actuall Amber Caroline Rachel would be great. 

2 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

I have a feeling that being Point (and other honors like Pro Bowl) are less about seniority/tenure and more about who is willing to kiss Kelli's ass the most.

Yep. Charlotte had a big influence on maddie up there and she and amy were ha ha you bad girls, we reward vanilla dance looks behavior.

Edited by UnicornKicksBack
  • Love 8
Just now, UnicornKicksBack said:

Gina isn’t cookie cutter pretty but she’s attractive if that makes sense 

I agree.  I like her look.  I thought she looked particularly good in some of the training camp/social media videos she did recently.

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Yep. Charlotte had a big influence on maddie up there and she and amy were half acres you bad girls, we reward vanilla dance looks behavior.

That would explain why all of a sudden seniority was everything for point, when in the past you had 3rd year vets Crystal T and KaShara up there

• Love 4
3 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Except Gina's "extra" tends to make her look like she is doing a solo -- not the same routine as the rest. You can't be a soloist during a team routine.

Well, she does have a bunch of training none of the other girls had 🤣

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

Thinking through the past several points, I’ve decided I really only liked Kashara and Holly. Well, and Nicole Hamilton of course if we are taking it way back. Seeing crystal mentioned reminded me that woooo, I do not find her super attractive. Jenn is fine, but just fine. Mia was pretty and had some sparkle, I suppose. Whitney, meh. 

Holly and Jacie would have made sense to share point...was Emma their third? 

I do love the glamour girls best, I suppose! And as much as I think Gina is a great dancer and sufficiently pretty for point, sometimes she photographs a little stringy. Five-eight pounds would probably take care of that. I never looked at Lauren’s six pack and wondered about her health, you know? Gina rides that line very fine. 

• Love 9

New listener, new caller! 😂

I’ve caught up on all the previous pages (finally.) But I don’t think Gina should be point. I think the cameras wouldn’t love her figure & maybe she will look too skinny? I also haven’t been able to get over her rookie season on CMT:MTT. Like how she wasn’t approachable and just seemed like she was better than all the other girls. Didn’t they also say that she would purposely teach the rookies the wrong moves? I don’t think she’s ugly but she’s not my top pick for point. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, KG150 said:

New listener, new caller! 😂

I’ve caught up on all the previous pages (finally.) But I don’t think Gina should be point. I think the cameras wouldn’t love her figure & maybe she will look too skinny? I also haven’t been able to get over her rookie season on CMT:MTT. Like how she wasn’t approachable and just seemed like she was better than all the other girls. Didn’t they also say that she would purposely teach the rookies the wrong moves? I don’t think she’s ugly but she’s not my top pick for point. 

But the jumbotron will love her figure like it did Jinelle.  Adds weight.

I don’t remember her teaching the wrong moves on purpose.  Just that she thought she knew the dance but she didn’t??

• Love 4
8 hours ago, JapMo said:

Has anyone ever quoted themselves, LOL?  I'm doing it, because I should have expanded on my Gina lovefest.  The reason Gina stands out so much more than the other girls and deserves to be point is she knows how to work a room.  That room could be a tiny cabaret with 25 people in it or a stadium of 50,000.  People's eyes are just drawn to her...you can't help it.  And that's why I called it the "it" factor.  You can't learn that or fake it.  It's there or it's not.  With KaShara, that's all you saw...KaShara.  All eyes were focused on her.  Amy as point had it to a lesser extent, and it was fine for what they needed.  But Maddie, I'm sorry, but to me she just completely disappears into the woodwork.  People will naturally look at her first because she's in the front but shortly after will start looking elsewhere.  I mean all the girls work as a team, I realize that, but point is special.  You have to have a star at point, and Maddie, or Tess for that matter, are not it.    

Here to support your Gina love fest. #teamGina I have a serious girl crush on her

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, KG150 said:

I also haven’t been able to get over her rookie season on CMT:MTT. Like how she wasn’t approachable and just seemed like she was better than all the other girls. Didn’t they also say that she would purposely teach the rookies the wrong moves?

I really wish CMT hadn't gone to the lengths they did to give Gina that edit.

• Love 21
3 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I agree.  I like her look.  I thought she looked particularly good in some of the training camp/social media videos she did recently.

Gina is unquestionably attractive enough for point. Especially on this year’s squad, which is lacking the one or two standout bombshells they usually have. 

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I don’t think VK will ever be point. Kelli knows on some level that her dancing is just not up to snuff and, if they put her there, it’ll highlight for everyone watching just how weak she is. 

While I'd love for this to be true, the fact that VK was the one chosen to take Gina's spot in Thunder makes me think otherwise. But if we're talking plainly, I think that VK has several things to work on before getting close to point. Dancing is definitely one. Makeup: get rid of the spider lashes, lighten up the under-eye liner, and use a more neutral lipstick. Hair: run a brush through it and smooth it out before curling, then don't backcomb and tease quite as much. She also needs to watch her figure and focus on a softer smile. Side note: even during her cameos (can't remember if it was season 13 or 14), Kelli made a point of saying that her "soft smile was pretty." So even she sees that VK's wide smile isn't very photogenic.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

AH yes ... the annual "Why isn't Gina point?" discussion! ;)

To me, I wouldn't mind one bit if Gina were point. I find her to be attractive and her dancing to me is top notch. However, sadly it's my belief that if K&J wanted to put Gina at point they would've done so already.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Lona said:

AH yes ... the annual "Why isn't Gina point?" discussion! 😉

To me, I wouldn't mind one bit if Gina were point. I find her to be attractive and her dancing to me is top notch. However, sadly it's my belief that if K&J wanted to put Gina at point they would've done so already.

I agree, and unfortunately her time with the DCC is drawing to a close.  She has 1-2 more years....3 at the outside....before age/injuries will inevitably take their toll.  With this year a throwaway for the most part, I don't see her ever really being given the chance at point.  On top of that, she now has competition from a teammate for that ultimate honor.  Someone who is younger, fresher, and already almost as dance proficient, along with being more malleable for Kelli to control.  Of course I'm talking about Amanda.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, JapMo said:

I agree, and unfortunately her time with the DCC is drawing to a close.  She has 1-2 more years....3 at the outside....before age/injuries will inevitably take their toll. 

Not gonna lie, with the injury scares she had I wouldn't be shocked if she steps down this "season." Of course, she could always try to hang on but I would hate to see her get hurt. And also, with each passing season, Victoria's seniority will grow and so will her influence and probably formation position.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, JapMo said:

I agree, and unfortunately her time with the DCC is drawing to a close.  She has 1-2 more years....3 at the outside....before age/injuries will inevitably take their toll.  With this year a throwaway for the most part, I don't see her ever really being given the chance at point.  On top of that, she now has competition from a teammate for that ultimate honor.  Someone who is younger, fresher, and already almost as dance proficient, along with being more malleable for Kelli to control.  Of course I'm talking about Amanda.

I would LOVE to see Amanda at point but I think she’s an unconventional beauty. She has a beautiful but different look, and we all know that she likes a more standard look up front. Kelcey has more of a shot. 

Whoever said Amber, I love her but she’s shorter and dances really low to the ground. I miss Bridget, she would’ve been the perfect point.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I would LOVE to see Amanda at point but I think she’s an unconventional beauty. She has a beautiful but different look, and we all know that she likes a more standard look up front. Kelcey has more of a shot. 

Whoever said Amber, I love her but she’s shorter and dances really low to the ground. I miss Bridget, she would’ve been the perfect point.

I think Amanda would be a great point. Different is not bad, as long as different is accompanied with photogenic. 

I haven’t seen a bad photo from Amanda. This is not the case with other girls on the squad.

Kelcey would be fantastic too. It is a luxury problem. I can’t wait for them to be point.
#TeamAmanda #TeamKelcey

96D7C921-BBD9-4B69-A639-49EB4E7AD08B.thumb.jpeg.85750436e9a1f4c2049dd9f884ec0e4f.jpeg

• Love 7
8 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I don’t remember her teaching the wrong moves on purpose.  Just that she thought she knew the dance but she didn’t??

In the MTT episode were Kelli called Lacey & Robin into the office to talk about Gina, Lacey said that she'd correct the TCCs, but they were actually doing it right.  I think your take on it is correct, I don't think Gina was doing it on purpose, I think she thought she knew the dances but didn't.

8 hours ago, kalibean said:

Whitney, meh. 

I know many have the opinion that Gina is so "extra" that she ends up looking like she's doing a different dance.  That's how I feel about Whitney, she looked out of control at times.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, kalibean said:

Thinking through the past several points, I’ve decided I really only liked Kashara and Holly. Well, and Nicole Hamilton of course if we are taking it way back. Seeing crystal mentioned reminded me that woooo, I do not find her super attractive. Jenn is fine, but just fine. Mia was pretty and had some sparkle, I suppose. Whitney, meh. 

I do love the glamour girls best, I suppose! And as much as I think Gina is a great dancer and sufficiently pretty for point, sometimes she photographs a little stringy. Five-eight pounds would probably take care of that. I never looked at Lauren’s six pack and wondered about her health, you know? Gina rides that line very fine. 

I actually loved Whitney as point. She always looked like she was having the time of her life.

Imagine that they had the luxery of having Holly H, Jacie and Emma, omg

I also love the glamour girls, especially as point.

• Love 11
On 9/1/2020 at 1:51 AM, AYTOfan said:

She was a good DCC, especially in her later years. I never had a problem with her being on the team or getting into TC with a injured knee that was healing. They took Danielle with a injured foot too and Brooke Sorenson too

Brooke was injured during tc. And Danielle was basically cut, don’t forget that. Judges said she should get cut and Kelli didn’t overrule them during deliberations. Kelli & Charlotte didn’t change their minds during their private meeting either. Kelli just changed her mind literally on the last minute so yes they’d absolutely cut a veteran for an injury -and not even a serious injury like CAssie’s. Danielle’s was going to heal very quickly. 

On 9/1/2020 at 6:57 PM, AYTOfan said:

Amy >>>> Maddie

Anyways, Heather should have been point last season

I second this statement. #Heatherwasrobbed

On 9/1/2020 at 10:42 PM, Holly85 said:

Caroline and heather and shelly went to recruit before the shut down 

Reeeally? Heather was good enough to recruit new dccs but not to be anywhere near the triangle. When literally all the other Gls were part of the triangle. #Heatherwasrobbed

On 9/3/2020 at 3:21 PM, BullInChina said:

No, I don't think so. She would force the women to practice no matter how badly injured they were.

Oh yes because Kelli has never done that before...

On 9/4/2020 at 3:29 PM, Pau84 said:

Being homophobic requires a bit more enthousiasm than following religious beliefs that perceive LGBTQ+ as less desirable. The term homophobic would apply to so many followers of religion, that the term would lose its meaning. Don’t you think so? Almost all muslims, jews and a big chunk of christians would be homophobic by default.
Happily, this is not the case!

So I do not think Rachel is homophobic. 

I don’t think homophobic is a ‘strong word’. If you grow up in an uber religious community, yes you will be homophobic. That doesn’t mean you’re automatically a hateful person that can’t grow out of it. But if someone is taught that ‘marriage is between a man and a wife’ and being gay is a sin, then what do you call them? No one said that Rachel goes out of her way to harass gay people, but if you believe that what they’re doing is wrong or that they’ve chosen this and therefore chose to be ‘sinners’ then yes you’re homophobic.

18 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

amy_nicole_l_94778906_161205885369696_513149135864003760_n.thumb.jpg.ba8d15a87d9f4751c5669d6168585b17.jpg

That must be the worst triangle ever. They just look so disjointed... or actually it gets even worse once Amy goes behind Maddie and is completely hidden and then Tess who’s so noticeably taller ends up in the triangle. And to think we could’ve had Bridget up there...

15 hours ago, rl27rl said:

Then why keep her?  She has let others go because of their looks.  Her picking and choosing these girls, really makes no sense at times.

Because she’s one of the best dancer she has. Kelli is an asshole, not completely stupid.

15 hours ago, kalibean said:

I definitely agree with this. I don’t think Gina has point girl looks, but Amy and Maddie didn’t either. At least Gina is a better dancer.

15 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

That’s exactly it. It’s not really an it factor when you need to add extra stuff to be ‘seen’. I think she has a wow factor as a soloist and will drawn you in, BUT she doesn’t have it in a group setting. You need to be doing the exact same moves as everyone else and still capturing attention, which Bridget imo nailed. Just imagine Gina adding her extra hairflips at point -it will make everyone else look like they messed up.

14 hours ago, vivianspoetry said:

I was just going to say this. The girls are already getting cheated, just like everyone else, because of the circumstances surrounding this year. The show not airing won’t affect their experience. Some of the veterans may even decide things are easier without the cameras. 

People are dying. They still get paid whatever they make from this part time job. I won’t really feel bad that they won’t get their faces shown on tv when the whole world is in flames.

9 hours ago, go4luca said:

I really wish CMT hadn't gone to the lengths they did to give Gina that edit.

Eh, i think they overdid it but she said what she said. I do think she wasn’t used to being a teammate so she had to go through this process. But I don’t believe she’s still like that. Still, she said that other people get jealous of her etc and Lacey said she was correcting others as a rookie, which is unacceptable in normal jobs let alone dcc and their toxic mentality. that alone makes it look like she thought she had it in the bag, which even if true, you never let your leaders know that.

8 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

While I'd love for this to be true, the fact that VK was the one chosen to take Gina's spot in Thunder makes me think otherwise. But if we're talking plainly, I think that VK has several things to work on before getting close to point. Dancing is definitely one. Makeup: get rid of the spider lashes, lighten up the under-eye liner, and use a more neutral lipstick. Hair: run a brush through it and smooth it out before curling, then don't backcomb and tease quite as much. She also needs to watch her figure and focus on a softer smile. Side note: even during her cameos (can't remember if it was season 13 or 14), Kelli made a point of saying that her "soft smile was pretty." So even she sees that VK's wide smile isn't very photogenic.

And the pink blush applied all over her cheek for some reason. That’s the one thing i hate the most.

And I still can’t believe they gave Gina’s spot to a rookie. They just took it to another level.

• Love 12

Ohhh, I can’t think of anyone who is what I would call the total package for point.  We have had some good & great ones such as Whitney, Nicole, KaShara but don’t see anyone like cream rising to the top.  Here is a radical idea...Do away with the entire triangle or at least make it a different shape by loping off the first couple of lines.  This would be the year to do it as there probably won’t be much opportunity for Thunder given what seems to be the restrictions.  

ok am toddling off & please throw only soft things like socks!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

Ohhh, I can’t think of anyone who is what I would call the total package for point.  We have had some good & great ones such as Whitney, Nicole, KaShara but don’t see anyone like cream rising to the top.  Here is a radical idea...Do away with the entire triangle or at least make it a different shape by loping off the first couple of lines.  This would be the year to do it as there probably won’t be much opportunity for Thunder given what seems to be the restrictions.  

ok am toddling off & please throw only soft things like socks!

I actually thjnk they have a lot of showstoppers who could be point right now who are far better options than the three triangle they have. Amber, Caroline, Kelsey, Amanda, Rachel w, jalyn, Ashley, Gina . Daphne if she looked healthier. I’d even keep Lexie who y’all know I think looks rode hard put up wet at the playboy mansion in the triangle. 
just like they missed out with Bridget and hannah, they’re going to miss all these great girls bc I don’t think they’ll all stay five years and gonna have to pry Maddie off the dance floor with a crowbar. She has nothing going for her life except dcc. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

I do enjoy that so many of us are “hooray, Gina for point!” and then it hits that she isn’t even in the darn triangle. She gets a handful of counts as the diamond where she’s pretty much hidden and then shuffled off to a side. Sigh. 

Edited by kalibean
ETA: that merge made everything look weird.
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I do enjoy that so many of us are “hooray, Gina for point!” and then it hits that she isn’t even in the darn triangle. She gets a handful of counts as the diamond where she’s pretty much hidden and then shuffled off to a side. Sigh. 

The ‘Erica spot’ in the diamond - Gina/Tess now does get some front visibility when they spread to the first row but she’s still better dancer and looking than the entire diamond. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

The ‘Erica spot’ in the diamond - Gina/Tess now does get some front visibility when they spread to the first row but she’s still better dancer and looking than the entire diamond. 

Maybe it’s just a height and hair color thing, but I barely notice Gina back there. It’s such a short time with Amy as point compared to Maddie, not that I think that’s a bad thing. 

23 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I actually thjnk they have a lot of showstoppers who could be point right now who are far better options than the three triangle they have. Amber, Caroline, Kelsey, Amanda, Rachel w, jalyn, Ashley, Gina . Daphne if she looked healthier. I’d even keep Lexie who y’all know I think looks rode hard put up wet at the playboy mansion in the triangle. 
just like they missed out with Bridget and hannah, they’re going to miss all these great girls bc I don’t think they’ll all stay five years and gonna have to pry Maddie off the dance floor with a crowbar. She has nothing going for her life except dcc. 

Daphne and Gina would both be excellent but personally, I think being too thin holds them both back. Jenn, Kashara and Maddie all flirted with weight warnings. Kelli shows a preference towards those with a curvier, “womanly” figure, as long as it curves juuuuuust right. She loved Dayton in the uniform too, and she was fit but didn’t have defined muscle tone of even a Heather. She likes toned but not too toned...other than maybe Lauren, who has the healthiest looking abs I’ve ever seen on a woman. She takes great care of herself. That said, didn’t Lauren’s cameo pose do the over the shoulder thing? I thought it was a damn shame to hide her abs, but Kelli likes what she likes. 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Maybe it’s just a height and hair color thing, but I barely notice Gina back there. It’s such a short time with Amy as point compared to Maddie, not that I think that’s a bad thing. 

Daphne and Gina would both be excellent but personally, I think being too thin holds them both back. Jenn, Kashara and Maddie all flirted with weight warnings. Kelli shows a preference towards those with a curvier, “womanly” figure, as long as it curves juuuuuust right. She loved Dayton in the uniform too, and she was fit but didn’t have defined muscle tone of even a Heather. She likes toned but not too toned...other than maybe Lauren, who has the healthiest looking abs I’ve ever seen on a woman. She takes great care of herself. That said, didn’t Lauren’s cameo pose do the over the shoulder thing? I thought it was a damn shame to hide her abs, but Kelli likes what she likes. 

Before that, they had Holly who was slim and lean, but then Whitney before that was curvier. I'd say right now, judging by the history, they've got VK, Rachel W, Kelcey, possibly Caroline (she's slim but not as lean as some others): all curvier. 

Urgh, I miss Lauren. Woman is a goddess! 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Sister Tab said:

Yes indeed.  It's all very subjective but I think the difference here is that Nicole's extra pop was attention grabbing in a good way whereas Gina's 'ornamentations' can be distracting in a bad way.  They make it look like either she is off or the girls around her are off.

VK does her own “embellishments “ and gets moved up, why not Gina?  And is VK correcting or teaching any of the rookies?  Does the team feel the same about VK that they did about Gina her first season?

• Love 4
13 hours ago, kalibean said:

I actually loved Whitney as point. She always looked like she was having the time of her life.

Speaking of point, does anyone know who was point in the 2011 season? Was it Whitney too? Or Ashton?

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

Speaking of point, does anyone know who was point in the 2011 season? Was it Whitney too? Or Ashton?

I think it was Whitney?  I don't remember Ashton being point but I could be wrong.

I googled to see if I could find a performance and this is interesting, it looks like there wasn't a "point" (at least in this performance), Ashton and Whitney were both in front.  I loved Ashton, she was such a cute and dynamic dancer!

Also, I was looking at the squad photo and look how far up they put Sasha Agent in her second year! ❤️ I had such a girl-crush on her, she was such a good dancer and so likeable!  https://www.dallascowboys.com/cheerleaders/DCC-2010s 

• Love 13