Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Lona said:

My gosh, so much happening so little time to keep track of all this.

So to be clear, the season from hell now includes:

• Cianna off SG
  • Jalyn still off SG
  • Meredith off the team
  • Lily off the team
  • Brennan off the team
  • Hannah off the team
  • Briana "dances for her life" for ratings
  • Kat and Sydney sleeping with football players
  • Marissa watching Netflix instead of focusing
  • Victoria being rude
  • Kelcey-Kat bromance over
  • Madeline and Tess being "unofficial leaders"
  • Kristin is "odd"
  • Taylor J-Sam are friends. So favoritism?
  • No actual cheerleading
  • No actual rookies
  • No actual team

Ok. What did I miss people?

Jalyn was made to believe she would be back on SG and Briana "danced for her life" while injured. Just for extra detail. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Lona said:

• Cianna off SG
  • Jalyn still off SG
  • Meredith off the team
  • Lily off the team
  • Brennan off the team
  • Hannah off the team
  • Victoria being rude
  • Kristin is "odd"
  • No actual cheerleading
  • No actual rookies
  • No actual team

Do we have the final count of how many bottles of wi-, er I mean, yeti cups Kelli now takes on her dog walks?

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, meg.r said:

Jalyn was made to believe she would be back on SG and Briana "danced for her life" while injured. Just for extra detail.

Thanks! That's very good of you! :)

On 8/31/2020 at 10:18 PM, abracadabra said:

Can you explain a little more about her being strange?

To me she seems mature, wholesome and not catty or a vapid, giggly barbie. That's why I like her. I guess I can see how this would seem strange to some of them. 

Of course I've never met her and my impressions are based solely off of a TV show!

This makes me sad...I don’t know Kristen personally either, but she is from my hometown of Albuquerque, NM, so I am a fan & am rooting for her. 

I’ve asked her questions in the past about questions we had on this website & she always answered me back & is appreciative for the support she receives from some of us. 

I know she’s has a very demanding job (translating the Bible for the deaf community) & does have a very strong faith...so I believe that she isn’t into the DCC politics or Bullsh*t we all know exist. 

Man...I guess it is true that the team does have it’s bullies...even to the nice girls....smh. 

Thank you though to everyone who is stressing me out with new info everyday about this team. I want that final rooster & for K & J to retire!!! 😆😆😂😂

• Love 21

How do you translate a bible to people who are deaf? Video of signing? 
Anyone who thinks replacing Kelli or Judy prob should realize that won’t solve any fairness or other legit issues. Pro dance is never fair and Charlotte VP marketing and brand identity and Jerry the owner are no different from K and J. They’d just be replaced with someone the same as them. Also girls at this level And this business a lot are very vain, cutthroat, bitchy, far worse than anything touched on here. Any myth of being America’s sweethearts of love and preciousness is just really good branding. Wake up. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 17
8 hours ago, Lona said:

• Cianna off SG
  • Jalyn still off SG
  • Meredith off the team
  • Lily off the team
  • Brennan off the team
  • Hannah off the team
  • Victoria being rude
  • Kristin is "odd"
  • No actual cheerleading
  • No actual rookies
  • No actual team

Wondering how much of this is actually true

• Love 1
8 hours ago, bernie2018 said:

This makes me sad...I don’t know Kristen personally either, but she is from my hometown of Albuquerque, NM, so I am a fan & am rooting for her. 

I’ve asked her questions in the past about questions we had on this website & she always answered me back & is appreciative for the support she receives from some of us. 

I know she’s has a very demanding job (translating the Bible for the deaf community) & does have a very strong faith...so I believe that she isn’t into the DCC politics or Bullsh*t we all know exist. 

Man...I guess it is true that the team does have it’s bullies...even to the nice girls....smh. 

Thank you though to everyone who is stressing me out with new info everyday about this team. I want that final rooster & for K & J to retire!!! 😆😆😂😂

My guess is Kristen just has different reference points on how to communicate with her language and behavior than the other girls. Someone who’s life is centered around faith is going to have a different mentality and than those with a different perspective on religion. 

Sign language also doesn’t have the same syntax as English. If her job is translating into ASL instead of captioned sign language, it’s possible that being in that mindset affects how she talks. The hearing people I know who use sign language heavily sometimes have a cadence to their speech that doesn’t often appear otherwise. I could see that being misinterpreted as odd.

• Useful 8
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, KoKo said:

While Kat's looking at her thinking "Oh shit, all I've got is this stick!!"

Hahahahaha that made me laugh so hard, I forgot about Kat and her stick and yet, here we are....

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, CailynA said:

just don't count on the show to prove or disprove any or all of it

I count the shows prove/disprove as much as the insiders 😉🤭 the only thing I trust with them is who got cut 😊

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Nebbed on Kelli F’s  IG and was surprised how beautifully she sings.  Wasn’t expecting that at all! 

I just checked that out too. Kelli was on SG when she was a DCC so it doesn't surprise me she sings well.. 

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1

Hannah's latest IG story was this direct message to Kelli.  I would pay CMT to show the real filming of her  going off on Kelli.  Better yet since she is such a great writer I would love her to write a book.  

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16

Although I doubt the cut vets and TCCs are thinking about either coming back or moving on, but I’d love to see them come together and audition for another strong NFL cheerleading team. I’m not familiar with other cheer teams that compare to the off the field appearances/ show group commitments that DCC has, but I would hate for these poor women who got their dreams crushed to power on and show Kelli and Judy how bad they f***** up.  I still am in disbelief in how they handled the vet cuts even though with the positive test result halting camp.  Those vets deserved way more. I’m worried about this team especially with all the internal drama going on.  If they want to be world class, they need to get rid of these toxic teammates or I believe many vets will begin to leave.  

On 9/1/2020 at 12:18 PM, UnicornKicksBack said:

Not really, always comes off sort of giggly yet smug I’m a passive aggressive bitchy way to me. She’s good with technique but not amazing and showmanship is blah.

Good leadership I’ll give her that and no weight issues. 

I seriously with all my heart think they roatsted point, which I really do like, bc amy and Maddie we’re both mediocre. About the time everyone realizes they have a boring dancer with meh looks they switch them out then by the time it’s realized again time for kickline and song over.

yeah heather would have rocked it. Or any of the 2nd years. Or Gina. 

Sooooo this.   And I personally thought the same of her 2GL, Miranda.   They both gave me the impression that they were so far up TPTB's &**, this is how they derived at their position ~  Pretentious, yet vanilla and boring as hell and Persnickity......if these two were neighbors, they would stand at the fence line and talk about the DCC who had natural sex appeal and whispered that they were "a ho"! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KoKo said:

Sooooo this.   And I personally thought the same of her 2GL, Miranda.   They both gave me the impression that they were so far up TPTB's &**, this is how they derived at their position ~  Pretentious, yet vanilla and boring as hell and Persnickity......if these two were neighbors, they would stand at the fence line and talk about the DCC who had natural sex appeal and whispered that they were "a ho"! 

Soooooo this!!! I couldn't have said it better myself! I never understood the Miranda love & frankly couldn't get past her really bad boob job... 

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Soooooo this!!! I couldn't have said it better myself! I never understood the Miranda love & frankly couldn't get past her really bad boob job... 

Me. Neither !!!   She always appeared "matronly" ~ aesthetics AND personality.  AND YES, those BOobs, lol

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Lona said:

• Cianna off SG
  • Jalyn still off SG
  • Meredith off the team
  • Lily off the team
  • Brennan off the team
  • Hannah off the team
  • Victoria being rude
  • Kristin is "odd"
  • No actual cheerleading
  • No actual rookies
  • No actual team

This was actually perfect. Think you got it all 👍🏽😂😂😂😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 12:03 PM, KeepingItReel said:

Training Camp Timeline

New TCCs check in at Gaylord Texan

First official day of Training Camp in bubble

Uniform Fittings

Guest Choreographer Evan Miller, Amelia cut

Guest Choreographer Charm La’Donna, Claire D cut

28 Veterans enter Gaylord Texan Bubble

Guest Choreographer Denise Dicharry, Shannan cut

Field rehearsal at AT&T Stadium, Annabelle Kelly and Sheridan cut

Guest Choreographer Travis Wall

Show Group Auditions

Show Group Announced, Show Group: Maddie, Tess, Gina, Rachel A, Lexie, Amber, Ashlee, Caroline, Daphne, Erin, Rachel W, Amanda, Chandi, Kelcey, Victoria, Claire W, Melissa. Meredith cut

Vet Day for Taylor J, Cassie cut

Media Day, Thunder Storm-TCCs leave bubble for storm shelter

Show and Sell, Dancers selected to dance again-Jessica, Alora Rose, Tori, Kristin, Briana, Lily, Hannah, and Brennan. Caroline included in this group to gauge other dancers. Positive test result later discovered. Production suspended

Canceled stadium rehearsal, isolation of group 1 and those in close contact with positive participant. Individual virtual meetings-Lily, Brennan, Hannah, Ashlinn, and Tori cut. Remaining women told they are not officially on the team but should consider relocating to Texas. First team rehearsal in September

Bubble concludes

-

Meredith and Lily were only told they were not top 36 dancers

Hannah was told she was not top 36 because of her pom technique

Brennan was told she looked winded and not ready game day ready

Filming  scheduled to resume at future stadium rehearsals

One Day Vet audition was intended for veterans who were unable to take 10 days off from work or who could not work remotely. Safety concerns alone did not qualify a veteran for the Vet Day option.

The unofficial leaders are Maddie and Tess. No groups

I don't recall Tess' personality type from Season 13 but I do remember that Maddie is 'The Dictator'.  She will lay down the law! It probably also helps that she is a nanny and used to working with children.  :)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
5 minutes ago, Jazzhands said:

Focusing only on dance, the idea that Kat is still on the team and Hannah has been cut is MINDBLOWING.  Especially if it’s true, as has been reported here, that Hannah’s cut is being spun as dance related.  

I’m a former dancer and I’m impressed not only by the flexibility shown in this screenshot of Hannah but moreso by her ingrained technique — look at her turnout even in that awkward position. My god.  

You couldn't be MORE correct !!  It's just unbelievable~ it hurts my heart!!!  I've thought since Hannah made the team that she had the ability to just draw people in and focus on her alone!!  She is an exquisite dancer ~her technique, her natural raw ability ~ she made it look so easy......and we both know it's not.    

• Love 19
34 minutes ago, CashandPrizes212 said:

No that was just a cruel comment that someone who had an ax to grind with her made that became canon. 

That’s right.

I miss Miranda on the team. She is a kind person who wanted to do everyone right, always trying to meet everyone’s expectations. Is that so bad?

Also, I have never seen someone master the art of crying and laughing at the same time, that well.

I am #TeamMiranda

• LOL 1
  • Love 23
20 hours ago, meg.r said:

That’s just plain cruel. Shame of Kelli for putting rating for a TV show ahead of the feeling of a young lady

6 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Could you post a link? Not finding anything with her singing by searching.  Thx

Only found her singing Happy  Birthday 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Carnival Girl said:

That’s just plain cruel. Shame of Kelli for putting rating for a TV show ahead of the feeling of a young lady

There was a a video this morning of her singing in her house while looking at an IPad with her ? spouse present sitting at the table.  Kelli was fresh faced with glasses and a robe on😀

• LOL 1
57 minutes ago, Carnival Girl said:

Gag me.  Do people actually fork over their hard-earned money for this drivel?

I would say that I'm surprised to see Kelli whoring herself out like this, but not in the slightest.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Sister Tab said:

I don't recall Tess' personality type from Season 13 but I do remember that Maddie is 'The Dictator'.  She will lay down the law! It probably also helps that she is a nanny and used to working with children.  🙂

Anyone else want to see Maddie lay down the law with VK??

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
On 9/1/2020 at 12:50 AM, Pksbena1 said:

I have no words besides....I will miss watching her dance....

69BCA63B-EC3B-4E74-B0AB-D5745390493A.jpeg

Wow, Kat is looking like VK in this photo...  the mouth and jaw, although with the expression!  The photo of VK in the red Christmas show outfits could also be interchanged with Kat!

• Love 2
On 8/31/2020 at 12:51 PM, El Burro said:

Kelli-Sam/Judy-Cassie. Who is the smartest of them all? I vote for Sam. I know that she was an intern CMT/DCC show, but it is not uncommon for parents using their influence to get their child a job. She did not try out for DCC straight of high school, but went college instead. I do not recall any negative comments about Sam.

Sam can't dance. 

Even if she wanted to be a DCC, she can't. There is a video posted ages ago of her in a prep class and it was bad...like, no rhythm or musicality bad. 

So, Sam has my vote only because she accepted her path and didn't push herself into a route she couldn't fit on. 

I think Cassie was bred to be a SAHM mom---and she's doing exactly what Judy destined her to be. 

• Love 12
41 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Wow, Kat is looking like VK in this photo...  the mouth and jaw, although with the expression!  The photo of VK in the red Christmas show outfits could also be interchanged with Kat!

I see Ashlee but I don't see Kat? 

Edited by rungirl46
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

Gag me.  Do people actually fork over their hard-earned money for this drivel?

I would say that I'm surprised to see Kelli whoring herself out like this, but not in the slightest.

When your director becomes more concerned with her own “celebrity” than what is best for the organization, it’s time to find a new director. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 22