Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

When your director becomes more concerned with her own “celebrity” than what is best for the organization, it’s time to find a new director. 

Oh yeah for sure I would love to see someone diffrent take over 

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I bet that Kelli is annoyed she didn't get the spot on DWTS over Monica Aldama 🤪 🤣

I’m SURE that she’s made known her interest and availability for DWTS. But I would imagine that’s stretching the definition of “star” way too much to justify. 

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I shit you not... it was removed🤣😂🤣😂 went to add link and it’s gone!  She must read this forum. 

Is this the one you are referring to?

*not sure why the thumbnail is Kelli with Queen’s star...that definitely isn’t what is linked or what comes up when you hit play. 😂

Edited by sugarplum
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 9/2/2020 at 1:31 AM, UnicornKicksBack said:

Kelli. Seriously. You got HANNAH with that face and ass and you put Maddie and flat bottomed AMY with her vanilla pudding - nah she’s worse she’s fat free sugar free geriatric dessert cup - at the front for that song?

I known many think Maddie is too boring to be point. It's interesting, because I really like her! I think maybe who's boring and who's entertaining is subjective. I find Maddie was a great choice for point- she has some sass and spark when she dances, and I always found her solos really entertaining, they really show her talent. 
If this season was going ahead as normal: I'd hope Maddie & Gina rotated point. Others I think could be point/in the diamond would be Ashlee, Lexie & Caroline. If Bridget, Hannah & Heather were still around, any of them would could've made good points. In the future, I think Amanda would be perfect for point. She's the full package imo- fun to watch, great technique, gorgeous smile & has a lot of power & punch. 

• Love 22

#TeamKristin over here. I loved her the first year and I thought she kicked butt her second year trying out. I can't see why the other girls would think she is weird.  I dont get the super religious side - but it's really not a done thing here like it seems to be in Texas, with god always having a plan. I wonder what the DCCs who aren't religious do/feel about the emphasis on god the others seem to have?  Or is Jesus everyones homeboy everywhere in the US?

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
Just now, onthebubble said:

#TeamKristin over here. I loved her the first year and I thought she kicked butt her second year trying out. I can't see why the other girls would think she is weird.  I dont get the super religious side - but it's really not a done thing here like it seems to be in Texas, with god always having a plan. I wonder what the DCCs who aren't religious do/feel about the emphasis on god the others seem to have?  Or is Jesus everyones homeboy everywhere in the US?

Is Jesus everyones homeboy 🤣  hahaha I love that!
I wonder this about the religious thing too- quite a few of the other girls seem very religious as well (Amy, Rachel. W, Taylor P, Kat to name a few), so I'm confused about why that would make Kristin stick out/be a reason other's find her odd? Is her faith a bit different to other girl's or something?

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

15 minutes ago, perrie97 said:

I wonder this about the religious thing too- quite a few of the other girls seem very religious as well (Amy, Rachel. W, Taylor P, Kat to name a few), so I'm confused about why that would make Kristin stick out/be a reason other's find her odd? Is her faith a bit different to other girl's or something?

Haha I've also thought this. With all the bible verses and quotes and stuff. I wonder whether or not she's seen as like a step more with the religion than the other girls because her job is directly related. But then you also have girls like Lisa who shares a new bible verses everyday on her Insta story, who knows...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, BulaKitty said:

Haha I've also thought this. With all the bible verses and quotes and stuff. I wonder whether or not she's seen as like a step more with the religion than the other girls because her job is directly related. But then you also have girls like Lisa who shares a new bible verses everyday on her Insta story, who knows...

Many of these girls are raised in the Bible Belt south....religious training is just as important as dance class & football

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Tragic uniboob job aside, never heard anything fake or bad about Miranda. More like she was terrified and anxious her whole time on the team. I think she has that classic pinup look and one of the best looks personally. Never got smug from her. 

Miranda was lovely. There was a beef with her and Allie Droste’s family while they were at Arkansas. When Allie was cut her Mom came on this board and made some horrible comments about Miranda. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I bet that Kelli is annoyed she didn't get the spot on DWTS over Monica Aldama 🤪 🤣

Wouldn't it be fun if Monica took over Kelli's spot on the DCC????  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, sugarplum said:

*not sure why the thumbnail is Kelli with Queen’s star...that definitely isn’t what is linked or what comes up when you hit play. 😂

Omg yes! How did you find it? It was in her IG posts yesterday morning in the second or third row then disappeared by the evening. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Omg yes! How did you find it? It was in her IG posts yesterday morning in the second or third row then disappeared by the evening. 

It’s still there. It’s just looks like the thumbnail is Kelli/Queen’s star instead of a thumbnail of the video. Not sure why!

7349CBA9-3120-49F7-B762-3C6E2F94D608.jpeg

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, sugarplum said:

It’s still there. It’s just looks like the thumbnail is Kelli/Queen’s star instead of a thumbnail of the video. Not sure why!

7349CBA9-3120-49F7-B762-3C6E2F94D608.jpeg

I quit following her the day we found out Brennan and Hannah had been cut.  Lily's cut just solidified my desire to never know what she's doing again. 

• Love 11
On 9/1/2020 at 3:19 PM, Lexusprincess said:

Doesn't Kelcey work for the same office Heather did?  That office seems to be extremely cooperative with DCC.  Taylor was in the first week of school which would be harder to take off from.  

The office that Kelcey works at is the same one that Heather worked at. I remember Heather saying that Jackie Bob worked there and had helped her get the job. Several years back, Colin also worked there while a DCC. There may be others as well, but that is all I can remember.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, sugarplum said:

This is a good one! She sings very well and I’ll leave the rest of what’s in my head off the board. 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

In watching this throwback, it is quite clear how talented several of these women are, Hannah being one of them.  She is so dynamic, strong, beautiful, an amazing dancer.  Then you look at Kat and Veruca and there is NO comparison.  Yet, it makes you wonder, because who is on the team still?  That's right, the very lackluster and bad dancer, Kat, and the frumpy, heavy, no talent, Veruca.  I hope both of them realize that without DCC they are NOBODY and NO ONE would give them a second look or a second chance.

Edited by rl27rl
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, perrie97 said:

I'm don't...I don't really see how one would conclude what's in bold, especially given Amy isn't featured much on the show. Judging by social media, the fact she's besties with Kash (who seems genuine and friendly) and the fact when she was shown on the show she was often helping/encouraging others, she appears to be a friendly & kind person. I don't see any evidence that she is passive aggressive or bitchy? She seems well liked by her team mates, probably makes a good leader.
A note on her talent, the fact we barely saw her in her rookie year shows she didn't struggle much. I can understand people find her vanilla & question why she's point, fair enough. But, she's a very well trained dancer and pretty reliable and picks up the DCC style well. 

Watch the podcasts for full on convos.

10 hours ago, onthebubble said:

TeamKristin as well. Nothing to report on her being weird or weak. I feel like this all came from who knows where. Yes Jesus is everybody’s homeboy in Texas. Jesus for quarterback. 

10 hours ago, perrie97 said:

Kat’s devout? Well okay.

8 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

Miranda was lovely. There was a beef with her and Allie Droste’s family while they were at Arkansas. When Allie was cut her Mom came on this board and made some horrible comments about Miranda. 

No clue how Allie and that square body made it in the first place. Looked terrible in the uniform and face wasn’t that cute either. 

1 hour ago, Tarode said:

The office that Kelcey works at is the same one that Heather worked at. I remember Heather saying that Jackie Bob worked there and had helped her get the job. Several years back, Colin also worked there while a DCC. There may be others as well, but that is all I can remember.  

Gina, Cersten. 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Being Christian is a lifestyle in the American south, to be sure. I think some seem very genuine in their faith (Lauren is a great example here) and others it’s just a habit and for show.  When things don’t go your way, just chalk it up to God’s plan instead of looking inside and giving some good thought and reflection about how your own actions impacted your future. 

Source: lived in the south 90% of my life, have been this girl, have degrees from TCU and SMU where Greek life, Jesus and #blessed #highlyfavored are just how things are. I’m exhausted just thinking about it, and apologies to those who knew me in high school. 

Well said.  I live in the south and you got that right!!  To some it is a strong faith and belief system and a guide for life.  To others it is a PC way to fit in.  When I moved to the south as a child from CA, it was so difficult!  The ones who did it just to fit in were such a turn off as they held prayer circles at lunch and then talked behind each others back at 1pm.  It took me years to figure out there was a true difference and to not dislike the 
"super Christians" because they weren't all the same.

The #blessed one cracks me up.  They say in the south that "bless your heart" basically means "you stupid idiot".  I have a whole host of FB friends that crack me up with their #blesseds.  Whenever you see that from a southerner, read it as "I am about to brag". 

Sign me #blessed

• LOL 11
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, onthebubble said:

Makes me wonder if there's ever been a DCC, or TCC, that was of the Jewish faith.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

Being Christian is a lifestyle in the American south, to be sure. I think some seem very genuine in their faith (Lauren is a great example here) and others it’s just a habit and for show.  When things don’t go your way, just chalk it up to God’s plan instead of looking inside and giving some good thought and reflection about how your own actions impacted your future. 

Source: lived in the south 90% of my life, have been this girl, have degrees from TCU and SMU where Greek life, Jesus and #blessed #highlyfavored are just how things are. I’m exhausted just thinking about it, and apologies to those who knew me in high school. 

It always cracks me up when they are cut at auditions and say god has a different plan for me.  And then they try out again   I think more people invoked the Gods plan for me in the earlier seasons training camp cuts 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Watch the podcasts for full on convos.

Have done, and I still don’t see it that Amy is passive aggressive and smug 🤷🏼‍♀️She comes across well spoken, positive and authentic IMO on the podcast. 

Edited by perrie97
Brevity
  • Love 9

Kat’s devout? Well okay.

Initially I assumed she was as on her DCC insta takeover she talked about “gods plan” and the gifts god had given her. But after reading some follow up posts I’m learning that could be the norm in the south. tbh I’m from Australia where it’s not the norm to speak about faith in that way publicly, no one really has bible quotes in their insta bios etc. So I’m probs guilty of wrongly assuming anyone who talks like Kat must be devout/have a deep faith. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Opine said:

Well said.  I live in the south and you got that right!!  To some it is a strong faith and belief system and a guide for life.  To others it is a PC way to fit in.  When I moved to the south as a child from CA, it was so difficult!  The ones who did it just to fit in were such a turn off as they held prayer circles at lunch and then talked behind each others back at 1pm.  It took me years to figure out there was a true difference and to not dislike the 
"super Christians" because they weren't all the same.

The #blessed one cracks me up.  They say in the south that "bless your heart" basically means "you stupid idiot".  I have a whole host of FB friends that crack me up with their #blesseds.  Whenever you see that from a southerner, read it as "I am about to brag". 

Sign me #blessed

That #blessed shit gets on my nerves too, especially in relation to material things. "Here is my new BMW #blessed" its like they are saying " look at me, jesus loves me more than you"

• Love 23
13 minutes ago, Jennv said:

That #blessed shit gets on my nerves too, especially in relation to material things. "Here is my new BMW #blessed" its like they are saying " look at me, jesus loves me more than you"

It's called "Prosperity Theology". Real thing.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, perrie97 said:

Initially I assumed she was as on her DCC insta takeover she talked about “gods plan” and the gifts god had given her. But after reading some follow up posts I’m learning that could be the norm in the south. tbh I’m from Australia where it’s not the norm to speak about faith in that way publicly, no one really has bible quotes in their insta bios etc. So I’m probs guilty of wrongly assuming anyone who talks like Kat must be devout/have a deep faith. 

I may be from KY but I'm like you 🙂 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, perrie97 said:

No clue about Kat’s beliefs to be honest. 

3 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

It's not the religious aspect, Kristin is just . . . odd.  It's hard to explain.  Btw, her boyfriend seems like a piece of crap though.  He left her when she didn't make it the first time.  She begged him to come back, and he did.  But it seems he's just with her because she's a DCC.  Sounds like a loser to me.

Yeh he is....and she shouldn't have asked him to come back 😞   I wish some of these girls felt more self worth.

• Love 16
33 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

It's not the religious aspect, Kristin is just . . . odd.  It's hard to explain.  Btw, her boyfriend seems like a piece of crap though.  He left her when she didn't make it the first time.  She begged him to come back, and he did.  But it seems he's just with her because she's a DCC.  Sounds like a loser to me.

Seriously? Funny bc I was rooting so hard for her & thought she was just so sweet the year she was cut then I saw her bf and thought, hmmm really? He dumped her, like he's such a catch OMG some of these women need to believe in themselves as much as they believe in Jesus... 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
24 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

Yeh he is....and she shouldn't have asked him to come back 😞   I wish some of these girls felt more self worth.

I hear you.

#TeamKristin here: if we are talking looks, not a lot of girls can stand toe to toe with her. She has gorgeous hair, wonderful face, big beautiful eyes and a tremendous smile. Her skin is wonderful and she has got the perfect dimensions. Perfect.

It pains me go hear that she doesn’t know her worth. She does not have to beg.

Odd duck or not, she is in the top 40 of most beautiful DCC’s of all time.

Kat, the hated one, is also top 40. 

#TeamKristen

• Love 15
2 hours ago, perrie97 said:

Have done, and I still don’t see it that Amy is passive aggressive and smug 🤷🏼‍♀️She comes across well spoken, positive and authentic IMO on the podcast. 

Which podcast? I’m fairly certain I know which one you’re referring to but I barely ever open my podcasts app 🤦🏻‍♀️

1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

She gives off what we called in college the "homeschooler vibe." I went to a religious university that had an abnormally high normal of students who were homeschooled for extended periods, some even their whole life prior to college. And there was just something odd about many of them. Nothing wrong or negative, they tended to be the nicest people actually, and it wasn't related to how religious they actually were (or weren't); they just didn't quite develop social skills the same way most people had. It wasn't true of all homeschoolers or anything. But pretty much every time when someone had that vibe, when you got to know them you'd find out they had been homeschooled for a while. Was a regular topic of discussion among friends, especially those of us in the behavioral science department lol.

Really none of our business, what difference does it make to her cheerleading... but I kind of wonder if Kristin was homeschooled for a while. Even more after these posts.

• Useful 11
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, perrie97 said:

I'm don't...I don't really see how one would conclude what's in bold, especially given Amy isn't featured much on the show. Judging by social media, the fact she's besties with Kash (who seems genuine and friendly) and the fact when she was shown on the show she was often helping/encouraging others, she appears to be a friendly & kind person. I don't see any evidence that she is passive aggressive or bitchy? She seems well liked by her team mates, probably makes a good leader.
A note on her talent, the fact we barely saw her in her rookie year shows she didn't struggle much. I can understand people find her vanilla & question why she's point, fair enough. But, she's a very well trained dancer and pretty reliable and picks up the DCC style well. 

I am going to steadfastly agree.  There are times I feel like I'm watching a completely different show than others.  I share many of the negative attitudes that seem to be the consensus here, but there are many other times when I'm completely baffled.  Maybe there's insider info that I'm unaware of, but Amy comes off as one of the sweetest people alive on the show.  

• Love 9
14 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

Doesn't surprise me. Allie (in my opinion) seems like a disgusting human being. The filth that she spouts and likes on Twitter is vile (to me, an Australian who is the furthest from conservative as you could get and doesn't understand religion).  I will never understand how people like Maggie can be friends with her. I find it so hard to be friends with people who don't share the same values as me. I know some people love it, and get in heated friendly debates about politics and values and religion, but that is not me. I really wonder how girls like Hannah, Molly, Bridget, can get along with the girls like Rachel W, Allie etc. 

And omg, yes!! Kelli would be soooo pissed that another cheer coach from Texas stole her thunder (pun intended) hahahahah. I actually wonder if that's why she turned into mega bitch this season so she can justify higher ratings to compete with Monica Aldama. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Doesn't surprise me. Allie (in my opinion) seems like a disgusting human being. The filth that she spouts and likes on Twitter is vile (to me, an Australian who is the furthest from conservative as you could get and doesn't understand religion).  I will never understand how people like Maggie can be friends with her. I find it so hard to be friends with people who don't share the same values as me. I know some people love it, and get in heated friendly debates about politics and values and religion, but that is not me. I really wonder how girls like Hannah, Molly, Bridget, can get along with the girls like Rachel W, Allie etc. 

And omg, yes!! Kelli would be soooo pissed that another cheer coach from Texas stole her thunder (pun intended) hahahahah. I actually wonder if that's why she turned into mega bitch this season so she can justify higher ratings to compete with Monica Aldama. 

Especially since Melissa Rycroft has the connections to get her on DWTS! 🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, TB12 said:

Seriously? Funny bc I was rooting so hard for her & thought she was just so sweet the year she was cut then I saw her bf and thought, hmmm really? He dumped her, like he's such a catch OMG some of these women need to believe in themselves as much as they believe in Jesus... 

OMG!  😂 Believe in themselves as much as they believe in Jesus!  I love it!!

• LOL 2