Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, loveaux said:

Brennan, my sweet Brennan, she deserves more than this. BETTER than this. She worked so hard to be on this shit show of a team, only to be met with scraps from a director still trying to live out her glory days, a frog on a goddamn log, and an expired bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch. 

🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, loveaux said:

Kelli, Judy, and the Cryptkeeper can all go straight to hell in a hand basket with gasoline drawers on. I can understand Meredith and Lily but Brennan and Hannah? BRENNAN AND HANNAH? All to keep a dancer who falls out of her turns, lied about a medical condition AND lied about one of the most notable and sweetest vets, gained 10+ pounds in a few weeks, threw a goddamn temper tantrum because she didn’t make SG, and is notoriously a mean girl?? And y’all know I love me some Kat but to go on another team and fraternize when you got kicked off your previous team for the same bullshit, and KJC not kick her off?? Are you kidding me??

This organization, or actually, this SHIT SHOW, has become a joke. An utter joke. When you begin to care more about ratings and your own personal relationship with your dancers vs what actually makes a great team, it’s time for you to go. And it’s been time for the 3 blind mice to go. I’ve lost whatever little respect I had left for K&J at this point.

Hannah will flourish wherever she goes. She is talented, beautiful, sweet as sugar. This is just one door closing for her that will open a plethora of other doors that will offer her the opportunities of a lifetime.

Brennan, my sweet Brennan, she deserves more than this. BETTER than this. She worked so hard to be on this shit show of a team, only to be met with scraps from a director still trying to live out her glory days, a frog on a goddamn log, and an expired bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch. 

I wish all four ladies the best post-DCC. And as far as it goes, I will not be watching this season just like I didn’t watch last season. KJC and The Kalinas AND Miss Kat can all shove it.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952pn9ndxihlkr1gh0m84

Me reading this dime piece of a post 

giphy.gif

• LOL 18
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Brennan and Meredith, my 2 favorites, CUT!  Still trying to process this.  I don't even know these women, but I am BUMMED 😞 

We know you are, BYTOR!  A lot of us here thought of you first!  I know you have said you won't watch the show, but I hope you still hang with us.  You've been a great poster over the many years I have been here!

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, loveaux said:

Kelli, Judy, and the Cryptkeeper can all go straight to hell in a hand basket with gasoline drawers on. I can understand Meredith and Lily but Brennan and Hannah? BRENNAN AND HANNAH? All to keep a dancer who falls out of her turns, lied about a medical condition AND lied about one of the most notable and sweetest vets, gained 10+ pounds in a few weeks, threw a goddamn temper tantrum because she didn’t make SG, and is notoriously a mean girl?? And y’all know I love me some Kat but to go on another team and fraternize when you got kicked off your previous team for the same bullshit, and KJC not kick her off?? Are you kidding me??

This organization, or actually, this SHIT SHOW, has become a joke. An utter joke. When you begin to care more about ratings and your own personal relationship with your dancers vs what actually makes a great team, it’s time for you to go. And it’s been time for the 3 blind mice to go. I’ve lost whatever little respect I had left for K&J at this point.

Hannah will flourish wherever she goes. She is talented, beautiful, sweet as sugar. This is just one door closing for her that will open a plethora of other doors that will offer her the opportunities of a lifetime.

I wish all four ladies the best post-DCC. And as far as it goes, I will not be watching this season just like I didn’t watch last season. KJC and The Kalinas AND Miss Kat can all shove it.

Can I like this post 1 million times? lol 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
31 minutes ago, Itswhatisaid said:

Seems this team is cutting a lot of decent girls just to bring in new faces who are already giving the team name a bad wrap. Contracts are put in place for a reason. Fraternizing with players is just disgusting when there are girls who want to be a part of the organization for the right reasons.

I can 100% back up what this poster mentions about Sydney fraternizing. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

If Brennan truly got cut for what they are saying I’m so done with this show . Never was a big fan of Hannah but I don’t know why on earth they would cut her because weight clearly wasn’t her issue and she was a powerhouse dancer . 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Opine said:

We know you are, BYTOR!  A lot of us here thought of you first!  I know you have said you won't watch the show, but I hope you still hang with us.  You've been a great poster over the many years I have been here!

Thanks!!  And I totally plan to stick around here!! 💙

• Love 12

I'm REALLY hoping that, with the NFL saying "no cheerleaders on the sidelines" plus all the other ish that's going on, CMT decides to do a 2-hour special (especially if this is the last season), then cuts and runs.  I wonder what Kelli and Charlotte are going to do when there's no more television show around to stroke their egos.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

Yeah, to me it doesn't matter who I am/am not a fan of.  I can't believe they've cut veterans in favor of people they've been familiar with for a couple mere weeks.

Especially during unpredictable Covid time. As a director, I would want dependable folks that have proven themselves. 

Anywho, I hope these ladies realize their worth is well beyond being a poorly paid DCC. 

• Love 21
17 minutes ago, DancingDina13 said:

If Brennan truly got cut for what they are saying I’m so done with this show . Never was a big fan of Hannah but I don’t know why on earth they would cut her because weight clearly wasn’t her issue and she was a powerhouse dancer . 

What are they saying? She just posted on Instagram about the cut, but it’s too long to screenshot. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I'm REALLY hoping that, with the NFL saying "no cheerleaders on the sidelines" plus all the other ish that's going on, CMT decides to do a 2-hour special (especially if this is the last season), then cuts and runs.  I wonder what Kelli and Charlotte are going to do when there's no more television show around to stroke their egos.

Botox, wine, late-midlife crisis affairs.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Deweymom said:

With regard to Rachel W...someone please enlighten me about her Twitter posts.  Just curious.

Without getting into politics, she was tweeting and retweeting some extremely conservative comments. Not everyone's cup of tea and some were definitely controversial to most.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Itswhatisaid said:

I just want to know who seabiscuit is lol I’m so lost 

Seabiscuit was a champion thoroughbred racehorse in the United States who became the top money winning racehorse up to the 1940s, as noted in films and books. He beat the 1937 Triple-Crown winner, War Admiral, by 4 lengths in a 2-horse special at Pimlico and was voted American Horse of the Year for 1938. -Wikipedia

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, ByTor said:

LOL I read this as "boxed wine" 🤣🤣

OMG get outta my head!! I looked at it after I posted and thought DANG it! I should have posted "BOXED wine" 

1 minute ago, Muckypup61 said:

Seabiscuit was a champion thoroughbred racehorse in the United States who became the top money winning racehorse up to the 1940s, as noted in films and books. He beat the 1937 Triple-Crown winner, War Admiral, by 4 lengths in a 2-horse special at Pimlico and was voted American Horse of the Year for 1938. -Wikipedia

I have no idea why, but this wikiped-esque reply is killing me. I think I'm delirious from the excitement today.

• LOL 8
3 hours ago, DutchDccFan2.0 said:

Not as unpopular like me wanting Rachel W as point

I’m with you on this one. I feel like she would be the perfect point.

I wanted Bridget to be point, and when I tell you I’ve never been so upset about another DCC retiring before. She was literally the perfect DCC. She was stunning, a beautiful dancer, and such a beautiful girl inside and out. 

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

OMG get outta my head!! I looked at it after I posted and thought DANG it! I should have posted "BOXED wine" 

I have no idea why, but this wikiped-esque reply is killing me. I think I'm delirious from the excitement today.

Seabiscuit wasn't the easiest Thoroughbred horse to get along with. History has it was that he was rather ill-tempered. He was also rather plain-looking: smaller than the average Thoroughbred, and a basic, brown color. Unlike the much taller, flashier, War Admiral, who was nearly black in color.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Piling on the love for all the vets who got cut. Brennan & Hannah are among my very favorites (maybe only Ashlee & Jalyn  left), and I like Lily and even Meredith (memory issues aside, a beautiful dancer in her own style). Hang in there if you’re seeing this, ladies. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Muckypup61 said:

Seabiscuit wasn't the easiest Thoroughbred horse to get along with. History has it was that he was rather ill-tempered. He was also rather plain-looking: smaller than the average Thoroughbred, and a basic as hell brown color. Unlike the much taller, flashier, War Admiral, who was nearly black in color.

So, VK's new name really is Seabiscuit then.

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
45 minutes ago, loveaux said:

I Love LOVE All Of This!!!! ❤👏👏👏

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

Brennan is so classy. It definitely doesn’t seem like the decision to leave was mutual🥺

97839503-03B2-4AFB-968E-4CBE2FED80C8.jpeg

Based on this caption, specifically her talking about her struggle with COVID and not agreeing with how she left, makes me think that they told her that she wasn’t fully recovered/her stamina wasn’t what it was before she got sick and so they cut her, even though she believes she is in the same shape as before. Thoughts? 

• Useful 4
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, LonghornLove said:

Based on this caption, specifically her talking about her struggle with COVID and not agreeing with how she left, makes me think that they told her that she wasn’t fully recovered/her stamina wasn’t what it was before she got sick and so they cut her, even though she believes she is in the same shape as before. Thoughts? 

Thats my thinking as well.

• Useful 1

Well, we know Kelli (and to a degree Judy) has absolutely NO sympathy for girls who get sick and don't perform up to veteran status.  After all, she dragged Melissa Rycroft through the mud for having Mono, but Cassie got sympathy for needing an inhaler.  I guess Brennan wasn't a Kelli favorite because she'll do everything she can to keep those girls around no matter what happens to them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, LonghornLove said:

If she wasn't 100%, why not give her time to heal? The need for a game ready team doesn't seem that pressing with all the Covid restrictions. 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, ElenaFR said:

If she wasn't 100%, why not give her time to heal? The need for a game ready team doesn't seem that pressing with all the Covid restrictions. 

Oh, that’s easy: it creates drama for their reality show. These girls are mere pawns. 

• Love 8