Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

58 minutes ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

Exactly! They’ll cut women who are classy and poised but make a girl who didn’t know blackface was offensive the point girl...

She never should have had the opportunity to be the point girl who did blackface.  In her ROOKIE training camp Kelli confronted her with pictures of her wearing caution tape as a Halloween costume.  How did she make the squad, do blackface (she was a real Halloween idiot LOL), and still STAY there?  Double-triple-quadruple standards for some.

• Useful 2
  • Love 22
8 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

Yikes. I go to sleep and wake up to 10 pages of discussion  and Brennan being cut. Gotta love being an Aussie when all hell breaks loose!

Absolute shock. I was at first prepared to accept some of the releases may have been mutual - especially given the post that broke the news said 'the girls are devastated to lose 4 vets'. I interpreted as  'they may not have been cut'. But after Brennans post, I guess there is no doubt.

I am not going to try and read into it too much before seeing the show. I remember being shocked that Dayton was cut but after watching the show it made a lot more sense (of course that could just be the narrative they wanted to show). 

I'm just in shock. Brennan. Why Brennan. She was just total class. I am going to miss her 😪

a fellow aussie!! my exact thoughts this morning, you know shits gone down when you wake up to 10 new pages overnight 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

Yikes. I go to sleep and wake up to 10 pages of discussion  and Brennan being cut. Gotta love being an Aussie when all hell breaks loose!

Absolute shock. I was at first prepared to accept some of the releases may have been mutual - especially given the post that broke the news said 'the girls are devastated to lose 4 vets'. I interpreted as  'they may not have been cut'. But after Brennans post, I guess there is no doubt.

I am not going to try and read into it too much before seeing the show. I remember being shocked that Dayton was cut but after watching the show it made a lot more sense (of course that could just be the narrative they wanted to show). 

I'm just in shock. Brennan. Why Brennan. She was just total class. I am going to miss her 😪

Right?? They kept Jordan Chanley who danced and sounded like a toddler on a trampoline sucking on a balloon because she had squad cred.

They kept Brooke who had the personality of a xanax bar and danced with the flair and excitement of a bag of hair because she....uhm....bad example.

I could go on about countless unqualified dcc's to date-namely a certain horsey blonde, but I have a feeling the good people in this chat are at the point where, in Death Becomes Her, Helen wants to talk about how she detests Madeline Ashton in group therapy and the already insane group loses it on Helen because they are FULLY AWARE that Helen hates her. So I won't say her name. (See link below) 

But Brennan. BRENNAN had to go. Brennan was just pushing the envelope too far with her post-covid pallor?? Wow.

7 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Badge of honor!

Yeah, I'm not too bummed about it. 

Edited by SamShmam
  • LOL 14
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Laurawithcats said:

Still ranting. Kelli had 2 ambassadors dealing with this country's current issues. Brennan who survived Covid-19 twice and could talk about it and the need to practice safety and Hanna, who talked openly of battling depression. Depression, something millions of Americans are experiencing at this very moment, due to the virus, inc and esp young women. But lets release them and bring on the same cookie cutter, "let me show you how I do my makeup," women? Are you Fking kidding me? It's not like the DCC were going to be able to perform anyway. With all the recent sports events being shut down, it was pretty easy to see there wasn't going to be the typical DCC season. Thus the need for great, sincere, relevant ambassadors. Especially those that have experienced what almost all of this country is experiencing. WTF Kelly? Thank you for again proving to me I made the right decision not watching the show. 

And what is this shit about a turtleneck? If that's true, who would want to be part of an organization that thinks they should have that much power over them? 

uuuggghhh I love this.

But I really love this:

Brennan who survived Covid-19 twice and could talk about it and the need to practice safety and Hanna, who talked openly of battling depression. Depression, something millions of Americans are experiencing at this very moment, due to the virus, inc and esp young women. But lets release them and bring on the same cookie cutter, "let me show you how I do my makeup," women?

Real ROLE MODELS there, eh, Kelli? 

• Love 18
16 minutes ago, Mvdb said:

a fellow aussie!! my exact thoughts this morning, you know shits gone down when you wake up to 10 new pages overnight 

An Aussie friend! Hope you are doing well in these unprecedented times! And i hope for your sake that wherever you are, your state is not in lockdown like mine is haha. The one good thing of not being allowed to leave my home is being able to keep up here. 

The more I think about it, the more devastated I am. Why why why take rookies over a polished performer like Hannah or a super ambassador like Brennan. I love Lily and Meredith but I am also not surprised at their cuts.

Have any rookies let slip on SM that they've made it?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Lol go watch Kat's instagram story, she posted a video of a girl saying that only insecure people will say bad things about you and Kat commented "learning to give people grace when I really want to give a quick slap through the keyboard."

Gee, how classy.  🙄 

What happened to requiring the girls to be good ambassadors for the organization?

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Lol go watch Kat's instagram story, she posted a video of a girl saying that only insecure people will say bad things about you and Kat commented "learning to give people grace when I really want to give a quick slap through the keyboard." I'm sure she is referencing this board and instagram comments made about her.

For the record I refuse to slut shame and legitimately have no issue with Kat sleeping around if that is what she wants to do. I don't even have an issue with her sleeping with a player although I understand that the rule is in place to protect the cheerleaders and the whole organization. What I cannot stand is the absolute hypocrisy there is in not cutting Kat for breaking a rule she signed a contract on. If its not a big deal to TPTB then the rule needs to go away and this wouldn't even be a conversation, if it is an issue, Kat needs to be cut. End of story. 

Oh what a ROLE MODEL Kat is! My goodness, what an accomplished, GRACEFUL young woman. 

Kat, hunny, fix your wig and suck it up.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Lol go watch Kat's instagram story, she posted a video of a girl saying that only insecure people will say bad things about you and Kat commented "learning to give people grace when I really want to give a quick slap through the keyboard." I'm sure she is referencing this board and instagram comments made about her.

Imagine what her insta stories would look like if she didnt make the team ....  😆😆😆

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

Victoria and Lisa are always the first to replied on everyone's posts and neither one has said a word to Brennan.  Now that they see it on here I am sure they will get right on it unless they are afraid Kelli might get made at them.  

Lisa did. 

I'm not an insider, and I'm not trying to discredit anyone who is (bc I really appreciate the info!!), but I'm struggling to believe the rumors about Sydney...

After some googling, the only special teams player I can find who is connected to Atlanta is Chris Jones (P) who is from nearby Rome, Georgia but has been with the cowboys since 2011.

Non-special teams players w/ possible connections are: Michael Gallup (from Atlanta), Dontari Poe (played for Falcons in 2017), Deante Burton (Falcons 2017-2018), and C.J. Goodwin (Falcons 2016-2017). 

From the outside looking in, the narrative of Sydney being a pro-bowl cheerleader who wanted to challenge herself by trying out for DCC seems to make more sense than her sleeping w/ a player.

But fr I'm super gullible so this might just be bad instincts talking 🤷‍♀️😂

• Useful 5
  • Love 9

What’s that saying? How does it go? “A hit dog, will always holler” lol. Kat and Sydney are both somewhere trying to justify their inability to follow rules. Sleep around if you want, just don’t break contracts bu sleeping with players. Let women who will honor those contracts take the field as a DCC. Those 2 don’t deserve it because their intentions aren’t pure.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, HitItHarder..BAM said:

I'm not an insider, and I'm not trying to discredit anyone who is (bc I really appreciate the info!!), but I'm struggling to believe the rumors about Sydney...

After some googling, the only special teams player I can find who is connected to Atlanta is Chris Jones (P) who is from nearby Rome, Georgia but has been with the cowboys since 2011.

Non-special teams players w/ possible connections are: Michael Gallup (from Atlanta), Dontari Poe (played for Falcons in 2017), Deante Burton (Falcons 2017-2018), and C.J. Goodwin (Falcons 2016-2017). 

From the outside looking in, the narrative of Sydney being a pro-bowl cheerleader who wanted to challenge herself by trying out for DCC seems to make more sense than her sleeping w/ a player.

But fr I'm super gullible so this might just be bad instincts talking 🤷‍♀️😂

It’s absolutely bad instincts and poor research. U mentioned the player, he has dual roles. He’s a big special teams contender. Keep digging, in fact, go to her Instagram and just check out a few likes to find that blue check. You’ll find him. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, TwopLurker said:

The optics of cutting a teammate who actually caught Covid are mind boggling. It would have given the organization the perfect opportunity to say that the team has been personally affected by Covid and knows how harmful it can be, even to someone young and in shape. 

I hope this gets out and the bad publicity and backlash crush them . That is low and even though they have done some very low cuts and hypocritical things before this takes the cake. 

• Love 14
18 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Gee, how classy.  🙄 

What happened to requiring the girls to be good ambassadors for the organization?

Exactly. They cut Brennan who exudes class and grace but keep this trash mouth? Unreal ... I guess looking as Kelli said “like a mix of Beyoncé and Vanessa Williams “ makes it ok to bend the rules. Nope! 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

For the record I refuse to slut shame and legitimately have no issue with Kat sleeping around if that is what she wants to do. I don't even have an issue with her sleeping with a player although I understand that the rule is in place to protect the cheerleaders and the whole organization. What I cannot stand is the absolute hypocrisy there is in not cutting Kat for breaking a rule she signed a contract on. If its not a big deal to TPTB then the rule needs to go away and this wouldn't even be a conversation, if it is an issue, Kat needs to be cut. End of story. 

This. ALL OF IT. A skank is going to skank, men or women, that's just what they do. Kat chasing the players isn't news to TPTB & they took her lame, poor memory, weak weave wearing, clumsy, directionally-challenged butt anyways. What's annoying af is the hypocrisy of who gets a pass on it and who doesn't. Kelli has seriously lost her focus and is doing more harm than good at this point in the game. #timetoretire 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

Brennan who survived Covid-19 twice and could talk about it and the need to practice safety and Hanna, who talked openly of battling depression. Depression, something millions of Americans are experiencing at this very moment, due to the virus, inc and esp young women. But lets release them and bring on the same cookie cutter, "let me show you how I do my makeup," women?

Real ROLE MODELS there, eh, Kelli? 

This!!!

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

Welp, I can't chide them on Insta about it because they blocked me already.

For chiding them 

52 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

Welp, I can't chide them on Insta about it because they blocked me already.

For chiding them on insta.

What does that tell you about a 26 year old blocking someone ??? VK is still the younger age so would expect it from her.  I am shocked with how disliked Lisa is by this forum AND the team .  She has to be the biggest winner of that award 

9 minutes ago, Itswhatisaid said:

It’s absolutely bad instincts and poor research. U mentioned the player, he has dual roles. He’s a big special teams contender. Keep digging, in fact, go to her Instagram and just check out a few likes to find that blue check. You’ll find him. 

CJ Goodwin

• Useful 4
4 minutes ago, StarWarner said:

And VK has commented. 🙄

Screenshot_20200819-203945.png

So Hannah really *IS* reauditioning again then, clearly......

Don't wanna burn the Golden Gate bridge.

Edited by SamShmam
7 minutes ago, javajunkiee said:

This. ALL OF IT. A skank is going to skank, men or women, that's just what they do. Kat chasing the players isn't news to TPTB & they took her lame, poor memory, weak weave wearing, clumsy, directionally-challenged butt anyways. What's annoying af is the hypocrisy of who gets a pass on it and who doesn't. Kelli has seriously lost her focus and is doing more harm than good at this point in the game. #timetoretire 

I am DECEASED 🤣

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Go watch Brennen to learn how to be eloquent, classy & poised.   Kat comes across as a giggly fool.  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, onthebubble said:

How do you get that she's reauditioning from that reply? I thought it was just another example of Hannah being more classy than some of the vets that were kept. Not throwing shade, just genuinely curious because I read that comment completely differently. 

I didn't get it from that she's reauditioning from that reply, I got it from a post here, though I have no clue if she will or not. And I was only half kidding saying what I said because if she wants to reaudition, she knows who she has to suck up to.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, SamShmam said:

I didn't get it from that she's reauditioning from that reply, I got it from a post here, though I have no clue if she will or not. And I was only half kidding saying what I said because if she wants to reaudition, she knows who she has to suck up to.

Ahh got it! Thanks 🙂

• Love 2

Someone remind,  me but rumors were allover this board in season 11 with  Holly/ Zek and and Jenna/Dak and KJC ignored them.  Then it was validated right before  the HOF game in TC season 12.   Clearly if true with  Kat, she will get a pass until she causes harm for the DCC image.  For Kats sake I hope it is not true, I found her funny, energetic and a bright spot. 

• Love 7
Just now, onthebubble said:

Ahh got it! Thanks 🙂

Oh sure, sorry for the confusion. I actually have no idea if she is, someone (and now I can't remember who) suggested that she was planning on it, which makes me think it's a weight cut. But Seabiscuit the gatekeeper is a feral equine, and it's best to keep a handful of sugar cubes and carrots when greeting her......

• LOL 10
43 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

Oh what a ROLE MODEL Kat is! My goodness, what an accomplished, GRACEFUL young woman. 

Kat, hunny, fix your wig and suck it up.

Sorry Kat but if you're sleeping with a player after knowing the rules and signing a contract acknowledging those rules, you don't get to play victim for being called out. Especially, if you've been called out before for doing it and especially if that player has a girlfriend. That's just trashy. Not a victim, a volunteer...🤷‍♀️

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Laurawithcats said:

Sorry Kat but if you're sleeping with a player after knowing the rules and signing a contract acknowledging those rules, you don't get to play victim for being called out. Especially, if you've been called out before for doing it and especially if that player has a girlfriend. That's just trashy. Not a victim, a volunteer...🤷‍♀️

Yep. All of it. 

The shitty thing is, I never even LIKED Kat, but I valued her presence on this squad because it was important, and just because she wasn't my thing, doesn't mean she wasn't valuable to others, and so I stuck up for her and defended her. And I thought (THOUGHT) she was making progress. Turns out she's just a fake who knows how to turn it on for special treatment. 

I expect this kind of shit from Lisa or others who are clearly just gross people but I hoped for Kat. Hopes dashed.

• Love 9

Darian just posted an instagram story that she is back in Arizona, it could mean that she didn't make the final team. But they had blue and white balloons and flowers for her, so maybe she's just going home so she can pack for a real move to Texas?

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Oh man, it just hit me that we're living in a world where Christina got to be a three year vet and Hannah and Brennan only got two.  What in the hemoglobins and habadasheries is this??  I mean, HANNAH.  

• Love 16
1 minute ago, kalibean said:

Oh man, it just hit me that we're living in a world where Christina got to be a three year vet and Hannah and Brennan only got two.  What in the hemoglobins and habadasheries is this??  I mean, HANNAH.  

OMG! That's an awful realization. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, javajunkiee said:

Tells you something about Tess's leadership abilities ( or lack thereof). 

Tess was probably afraid to rock the boat.  Can you imagine being VKs group leader?  Scary and nerve wracking!  VK probably held the power with her mama, with the backing of Kelli.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Blue hues said:

Tess was probably afraid to rock the boat.  Can you imagine being VKs group leader?  Scary and nerve wracking!  VK probably held the power with her mama, with the backing of Kelli.

I would hate to be any DCC in VKs group this coming year. 😬 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, BulaKitty said:

Actually 4 in training camp. Tess, Gina, Vk and Kat

And VK can work her way to the front...  getting rid of vets and or dancers that out dance her is one way to do it!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Yeah I’m not a huge Tess fan, pretty neutral, but she was in a terrible situation. If I were K&J I would have put VK in literally any other group (Maddie/Amy had GL1 experience and Heather is, well, Heather). They did Tess a disservice by putting all of those rookies with her. 

• Love 9