Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

Kelli looks like such a complete and total asshole. She needs to wake up and realize CMT is using her as a pawn, just like she is using the girls. I’d consider trying to salvage my reputation, if I was her. 

The reason she looks like an asshole is because she IS an asshole. 
She’s the opposite of world class ! How about when she cut blonde Hanna a few years ago and then ran into her somewhere and acted like she had no idea who she was ?!

kelli has been a douche hole for YEARS!

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, TUOwl84 said:

Anyone know when the new season is supposed to premier on CMT?  I need to know how these cuts will be played out in their “storylines.”  

Post of the damn day. We've all exhausted ourselves with a range of reactions from heartbroken to venomous to ridicule to impassioned brawls to swearing off the entire organization and reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and then finally TUOWL84 keeps it real up in here. Who are we kidding.

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I doubt any of the players are that desperate. 

I think it would more like to be someone in the back office, let's be real. Or a the son of a major cowboy sponsor.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I'm REALLY hoping that, with the NFL saying "no cheerleaders on the sidelines" plus all the other ish that's going on, CMT decides to do a 2-hour special (especially if this is the last season), then cuts and runs.  I wonder what Kelli and Charlotte are going to do when there's no more television show around to stroke their egos.

Not sure, but they might use the touchdown decks since they are not technically on the field with the players??  

• Useful 4
Just now, LazySuzanne said:

Do we know yet when the new season airs? Dying to hear them justifying these cuts. Will probably just piss me off more now that I think about it....

I have not heard any dates for the show yet.  It will be really hard to watch the justification this time around.  Glad I have time to think over if and how much I want to watch this season.  The disappointment is huge right now. ☹️

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Do we know why each was let go?

I'm assuming Meredith and Lily because of their dancing. I think I read something about Brennan being cut because of her figure and stamina? Not sure about Hannah.

All 4 of these cuts are ridiculous and uncalled for.

• Love 5

People Brennan is better than at dance and/ambassador: Maddie, Savannah, Brianna, Cianna, Madeline, Kat, Kristin, Lisa, Victoria. 

People Hannah is a better dancer than; also includes ambassador: All of the above, plus Tess, Lexie, possibly Rachel A, possibly Daphne, Taylor J. 

I actually like most of these people, but this is BS. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. 

Edited by heckkitty
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, dccfan204 said:

I'm assuming Meredith and Lily because of their dancing. I think I read something about Brennan being cut because of her figure and stamina? Not sure about Hannah.

All 4 of these cuts are ridiculous and uncalled for.

I beg to differ.  Unfortunately, Meredith and Lily (even Kat) were the weakest dancers last season.  I'm sure they improved some.  But I feel this years TCC were much stronger performers and I feel as Meredith and Lily appropriately lost there spot if we are basing on dancing alone.  We don't know what their interviews or media day's were like.  Most of the time I forgot Lily and Meredith were on the squad.  Hannah and Brennan though are a different story.

• Love 8
Just now, TUOwl84 said:

I beg to differ.  Unfortunately, Meredith and Lily (even Kat) were the weakest dancers last season.  I'm sure they improved some.  But I feel this years TCC were much stronger performers and I feel as Meredith and Lily appropriately lost there spot if we are basing on dancing alone.  We don't know what their interviews or media day's were like.  Most of the time I forgot Lily and Meredith were on the squad.  Hannah and Brennan though are a different story.

Maybe I'm a little bias with Lily and Meredith since they were two of my favorites haha. Even if their dancing abilities weren't strong enough to make the team, I feel like cutting them on the last night is brutal 😞

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Kees080 said:

Not sure, but they might use the touchdown decks since they are not technically on the field with the players??  

So did they take 36 this season or did they make an exception for 37

2 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

THANK YOU! That was me, albeit reluctantly. Good for her!

Since she is now an employee, not sure how she will react to things.  But I think she will be more of a friend to these girls than Kelli might like.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, onthebubble said:

An Aussie friend! Hope you are doing well in these unprecedented times! And i hope for your sake that wherever you are, your state is not in lockdown like mine is haha. The one good thing of not being allowed to leave my home is being able to keep up here. 

The more I think about it, the more devastated I am. Why why why take rookies over a polished performer like Hannah or a super ambassador like Brennan. I love Lily and Meredith but I am also not surprised at their cuts.

Have any rookies let slip on SM that they've made it?

Another fellow Aussie here! Unfortunately, I think we're in the same state 😅 I caught the start of the drama just before I went to bed, then suddenly it was 2am aghh! Wake up and there's still another 7 pages.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

Since she is now an employee, not sure how she will react to things.  But I think she will be more of a friend to these girls than Kelli might like.

Ohh well that's why we need more melrystrick!

*runs and hides from grapefruits being thrown*

Just kidding all, just kidding.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Kees080 said:

“There is no game day entertainment personnel allowed on the field this season.  However, the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders will be permitted to perform on the end zone touchdown decks during the game,” said Charlotte Jones Anderson.

Source

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

I think it would more like to be someone in the back office, let's be real. Or a the son of a major cowboy sponsor.

More like the dude who makes the milkshakes at the snack counter. 

• LOL 17
10 minutes ago, heckkitty said:

People Brennan is better that at dance and/ambassador: Maddie, Savannah, Brianna, Cianna, Madeline, Kat, Kristin, Lisa, Victoria

People Hannah is a better dancer than; also includes ambassador: All of the above, plus Tess, Lexie, possibly Rachel A, possibly Daphne, Taylor J. 

I actually like most of these people, but this is BS. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. 

Outside of Kat, Savannah, and Victoria, I would strongly disagree with this that first list. And Brennan is one of my favorites. Kristin literally speaks Spanish and does sign language. Charlotte even posted about her once.

Im around the women often and they have nothing but love for Marshall. In fact many of them use him as somewhat of a “therapist”. I would point to the fact that most of these women are not even from Texas. From my view, most have pretty liberal (not necessarily liberal in the political sense) views. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 15
19 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Someone asked how KaShara feels...

image0 (7).jpeg

Kash who's comment about Brennan was:  "Talk about a boss lady"  to K & J.      She proved it again today!    Kelli needs to get her head out of her *ass,  Brennan just showed her & everyone exactly what "world class" is!   

• Love 20

It made sense in my head, at the time I wrote my comment...but I was agreeing with you about not being surprised by the homophobic comments some of the DCC girls have possibly said...but I added that we (as a Gay men) know of these comments and we (Gay men) are still their biggest supporters & fan...probably bigger than all of you...others? That’s why I rolled the eyes 🙄 winked 😉 & LOL 😆

957FB30C-7196-460B-B34D-36E803013541.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

Outside of Kat, Savannah, and Victoria, I would strongly disagree with this that first list. And Brennan is one of my favorites. Kristin literally speaks Spanish and does sign language. Charlotte even posted about her once.

Im around the women often and they have nothing but love for Marshall. In fact many of them use him as somewhat of a “therapist”. I would point to the fact that most of these women are not even from Texas. From my view, most have pretty liberal (not necessarily liberal in the political sense) views. 

Do you know which rookie candidates made the team?  Are you able to share that info with us?  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, lemonbus230 said:

OK Marshall.

TOTALLY TOTALLY kidding. I don't doubt what you've witnessed, I just had to be a wisenheimer.  I'll see myself out. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, bernie2018 said:

It made sense in my head, at the time I wrote my comment...but I was agreeing with you about not being surprised by the homophobic comments some of the DCC girls have possibly said...but I added that we (as a Gay men) know of these comments and we (Gay men) are still their biggest supporters & fan...probably bigger than all of you...others? That’s why I rolled the eyes 🙄 winked 😉 & LOL 😆

957FB30C-7196-460B-B34D-36E803013541.jpeg

OOOOOHHH OK gotcha!! That makes sense. I understand. Actually, I'm LGBTQ raised by LGBTQ parents so I completely get it. Thanks for clarifying, I gotcha.😉

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

I don’t disagree, but it only takes a couple to make jokes about gay men having HIV or spreading rumors that a gay man was making a pass at their boyfriend. 

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Useful 1