Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Lurker9018 said:

See bolded portion above. I work in HR - specifically Leadership & Executive Development - for a 150,000+ employee global company. Kelly is the epitome of a toxic manager who would make it to (at-best) middle management before being “managed out” of any serious organization. She is the type of manager that is made an example of in corporate ethics reports and “role played” in leadership development courses.

Well the whole situation with Jalyn last year is a good example of toxic management.

• Love 22
10 minutes ago, javajunkiee said:

Screenshot_20200820-162413_Instagram.jpg

I am hoping when Kat saw this she she let you know who he is or better yet the player replied.  Please show the reply, we are dying to know who he is.  Maybe his girlfriend will reply and let you know.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Hannah’s post on Instagram. 

My fave DCC Love her so much! ❤️ What class act. Dang this cut stings me. 😞

Edited by MeeMee2
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Shit is hitting the fan. I think this shit show of a training camp has sent the show into its death spiral. Kelli may be done. If they get too much bad press Char is liable to fire Kelli for damage control

I don’t see that ever happening because the Jones Fam/Cowboys circle up around their own, but I sure would LOVE it if you were right! 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Shit is hitting the fan. I think this shit show of a training camp has sent the show into its death spiral. Kelli may be done. If they get too much bad press Char is liable to fire Kelli for damage control

Don't be fooled, Charlotte is no saint, she is worse than Kelli.

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Useful 4
  • Love 13
56 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Hannah’s post on Instagram. 

Hannah You Are True Class! I'm so proud of you for standing up for yourself and letting viewers (those that remain) know what is shown on TV is not reality. This is perfection! Now please, go do you. There's an incredible future waiting for you to start. Thank you Hannah. 👑

Edited by Laurawithcats
Forgot Her Crown
  • Love 20
4 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

She's a coward.  Only the brave would like that post and they've all been cut.

Yep. So far only current is Erin. She also commented. Guessing she’ll be the next one out the door. So sad and frustrating 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Does anyone know the tip lines of the local Dallas news stations?  Actually I bet national news outlets like CNN would be interested as well.  Given the notoriety of the DCC, Girls getting cut for expressing safety concerns is a big deal.

It's been posted on a Facebook DCC page run by a local reporter

• Love 6
Just now, Stephieg84 said:

Yep. So far only current is Erin. She also commented. Guessing she’ll be the next one out the door. So sad and frustrating 

My account had a pic of Gina liking it but she’s not on the like list. I wonder if they’ve been told to unlike it or risk losing their spot.

Cryptic reposting from Kelcey.

25E5D6B8-B42B-4EC5-8ABB-28B910E3A06D.png

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Does anyone know the tip lines of the local Dallas news stations?  Actually I bet national news outlets like CNN would be interested as well.  Given the notoriety of the DCC, Girls getting cut for expressing safety concerns is a big deal.

Exactly. Can Kelli say "whisteblower"? If not, she better learn.

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Jennv said:

While I would LOVE for Kelli to be shown the door and told "Tonight will be your last night", I'll wait until there's an official announcement that she has left the building.  I'd also love to know what Judy plans to do.  If she stays, she'll remember the good times she had with Kelli but not regret getting slapped down for speaking out or voicing her own opinion.  If Kelli will do THAT to someone who SHOULD have a say in things, no wonder Kelli is horrid to the girls and thinks that only her own opinion (and that of Charlotte) actually matter.  To Kelli, the girls should shut off their brains and their opinions the moment they join the squad unless it matches what the organization wants them to say.

5 minutes ago, KickBallFall said:

I don’t see that ever happening because the Jones Fam/Cowboys circle up around their own, but I sure would LOVE it if you were right! 

I wonder if Charlotte is going to get called on the carpet about this.  Just because the girls aren't technically on the sidelines doesn't mean they should be dancing on the touchdown decks.  That STILL could be considered part of the sidelines if the NFL wants to push it.  Besides, didn't they STOP doing that in previous seasons because of safety reasons?  I guess Kelli and Charlotte are so focused on getting the girls seen that they don't care if the girls are safe or not.  I hope the NFL puts its foot down and says absolutely not to even having the girls anywhere NEAR the field.  Which will effectively holding make holding an in-person Training Camp useless and worthless.

2 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

The only thing that would make this whole situation better (other then blowing the lid off the toxicity of the whole DCC management) is if it gets MOST of that DCC management fired and new blood brought in.  Imagine if new blood was brought in (especially ones that don't have any connection to Tina and that she doesn't have any ties to or hold over) and they made the WHOLE group re-audition.  I wonder who would make it back.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, rungirl46 said:

I was thinking the EXACT same thing....that Hannah sought legal council and won't be bullied into taking that post down.  And Hannah will likely sue. Getting fired for expressing workplace safety concerns is illegal the last time I checked.

Exactly!

• Love 11
39 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Good for her!  Btw, take screenshots folks.  I have a feeling they'll pressure her to delete it.

That's the first thing I did when I saw Hannah's post. 

10 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Leave it to the red head not to shut her mouth and leave quietly! As a redhead myself, I'm gonna enjoy this fire...I hope it takes both Char and Kelli out! 

Same

• Love 7

This is what happens when ANY leader in an organization gets stagnant; seniority with a lack of exposure to outside processes gives them the Big Fish In a Little Pond management style. Kelli is behind the times in so many ways and whether she was too busy, or too comfortable, to keep up, it's a sad ending to MTT.  She had said in the past after 15yrs she was done. 

Well, this is a helluva sad way to go out. She had a chance to set a  example for all other teams as a progressive leader during a difficult time. Instead, her legacy will be overshadowed by her ratings chasing, favoritism and blatant hypocrisy. I used to respect her and defend her; no more. #timetoretire

• Love 24